I Thought I Saw a Spaceman
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jake was a young big fish in a small pond. He was having a mostly happy life when he thought he saw a Spaceman. Of course he'd dreamed of Spacemen coming to take him away, but when this one showed up he decided he wanted to take a few others along with him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

Hell, I was a happy go lucky kid. I had it made in the shade and I knew it. My Dad was a big cheese in town. He owned the biggest Department Store in our hometown and it was actually the biggest in the county. I know it wasn't saying much for Cass County Texas wasn't such a much to start with, but it was something.

We also owned and operated "The Red Barn" a grocery store that was a part of the Affiliated Food Stores sorta chain. Of course Affiliated Foods was merely naming rights. It was a big grocery concern and warehouse and it was where we bought the groceries we sold at "The Red Barn."

Of course "The Red Barn" was a made up name for the place and it came about when my Dad had his cotton warehouse painted Barn Red, put up a big sign, and got started. It wasn't a Supermarket by any means, but it was a large grocery store for our town.

The part of the Cotton Warehouse he'd converted into a grocery store was rather impressive for a town as small as ours. The Red Barn had nearly seventy-five hundred square feet of selling space. It was bigger than the local Safeway store and the butcher shop was bigger by far than Safeway's model. We also had a Piggly-Wiggly in town, but it wasn't even in the running, even if the manager did have two blonde daughters who were something special.

Mickey and Meg were both as pretty as pictures and from the little contact I had with them they seemed sweet as pie. I always thought it was too bad they were both three or four years younger than me. Oh well, I'll have to admit they were a little out of my league anyway.

I spent my junior high and high school years employed by the Red Barn on and off and by virtue of a prostate malady of the lumberyard's manager I became the default manager there. It was a job I wasn't exactly prepared for, but I made do.

Luckily for me most of the lumberyard's customers or the largest one by far was my father's building business. I had to make sure we had enough lumber, plywood, and wall studs to keep turning out three bedroom bricks. It was fairly easy in fact. Each one of the units took about an equal amount of materials and due to the fact they were all being built to be purchased with FHA loans the materials were fairly standardized. The framing was all #2 Southern Yellow Pine, and the decking was always 1/2-inch CD plywood.

The forming material wasn't grade specific and the forms were routinely torn apart and cut into shorter lengths to be included in the roof framing. Hell, it all looked great after the decking was applied and the shingles were in place. If an occasion did come up where the FHA inspector was going to take a look at things during construction we could always run out to my Uncle's sawmill and borrow the grade stamps and apply the requisite marks to the lumber we used. So, no harm, no foul. Not where the money was concerned anyway. Once the bricks were laid it didn't mean shit anymore anyhow.

The lumberyard actually did pretty well during this time. We had a captive builder who used what I bought and the ultimate customers were always happy from the excellent work of the cabinetmaker we always used and our finish carpenters did great work. How many people who are buying a house do you think want to get up into the closed up attic and check the lumber the place is made from for grade stamps anyway?

The main type of lumber used was the wall studs anyway and they were too damned hard to cut up out of framing lumber. We always bought them in straight trucks from stud mills in Arkansas, and the lumber they were cut from would easily grade out as #1 Dense, a step above anything that the government required.

The only place where something bad could happen was where a rafter was made of a long, 22' or longer 2x6 or 2x8 anyway, and since we had a normal crew of everyday hands and an excellent foreman they always made sure to pick an excellent example of long length stock for longer stretches.

The plywood we used for decking helped out here too. It was rated for 16/32 use, which allowed it to be used for sub floor as long as the joist were on 16" centers and for roof decking the joist could be on 32" centers. Our foreman always used them on 12" centers for sub floor and 24" centers for roof decking so they were easily strong enough to pass muster.

Hell, I even picked up an extra grand about every other weekend by painting the exterior of the houses after they were in the dry. It was little skin off my ass to paint a few doors, some window trim, and the boxed in soffit. I was lucky that our normal inside painter didn't like to do outside work. He actually appreciated not having to mess with it while he was busily smearing the mud on the sheetrock joints and painting the house's interior.

I'd also breakdown and do the wiring if the normal electrician wanted a couple of days off too. Actually, there is nothing to wiring a house, especially if you do it while the house is going up. You just nail on the boxes for outlets and for light fixtures. Once you're looking at a room that's been roughed out it's easy to see where they should go, and then it's a little like tinker toys running a length of 12-2 Romex with/ground from the breaker box to the light or plug. You have to run a switch leg from the light fixtures to the wall switches and then it's over until you finish up by stripping the ends off the wires and plug them into the ez-wire slots and finally tie them into the breakers.

It was almost no work at all after I got rolling and it was simple to pick up an extra $2500 a week. It felt mighty good to go down to the Chivalay place that August and lay $13,500 on the table and speak for a six-wheel drive Silverado. I just loved those dual wheel pickups, especially with the four door cabs.

I wasn't through there though. I added a one hundred and fifty gallon extra gasoline tank that rode right up against the cab in the bed and I did a little carpenter work of my own.

Of course I'd leanred to put on cedar shake or shingle roofs during my normal job and so I'd built my own camper onto the back of my pickup. It didn't look like those shitty little fiberglass campers either. I'd finished the walls inside and insulated it of course. I even built the add-on gas tank a little compartment of its own, along with plenty of ventilation for the gas fumes. Hell, I had a nice custom looking Outback cruiser, before I was done, even if the North East Texas Piney Woods was as close to the outback as it would ever get.

My last major add-on was a Warn Bumper and winch to replace the front bumper. I swapped out the normal twelve volt pickup battery for a 12 volt model intended to fire up an over the road truck and then no matter how much I used the winch I couldn't run the battery down. I had fucked around and put together a nice camping truck for one summer's worth of odd jobs and it really did look fine after I had the front wheel wells modified to take a set of 12x36 Monster Mudders. The rear wheels were another problem. The wheels were not made to fit together side by side and still allow a pair of 12" inch wide tires to work together.

I ended up buying aluminum wheels all around and those for the back had to be looked up in the back of a very thick parts book. I finally got it right though, but not until I had a two-inch thick spacer made to go between the dual wheels to keep the tire's sidewalls from rubbing against each other. This also caused me to have to find some three-inch long wheel studs, but hey, I got it done.

The first weekend my new maxi-truck was ready I was in hog heaven. I prowled around the rough areas of Lake Texarkana just looking for bad roads to take and deep ditches to cross. The truck, the winch, the tires, the wheels, and I all got a workout. And it all happened on Saturday afternoon. That was the good part, because it gave me all day Sunday to wash the muddy water out of the works. I still had to replace one front wheel disc and pads setup.

It was a costly lesson, but I took right to it. No matter what your truck can make it through you'd be best advised not to do it unless there was no other way out. None of the parts under there were made to operate in muddy dirty shitty water, and they wouldn't do it for long.

Still, I wouldn't trade it for the world. It looked so Kewl sitting on those giant ground grippers. I knew I had to have a camping trailer for it at once. I looked around on the net searching for one and found what I knew I had to have almost right away.

It was a popup that fit in a pickup bed. You know what I'm talking about. It looks a little like a tent and you just slide the whole thing into your pickup bed and raise the walls when you get ready to camp.

Now there was no way I could use it in my pickup, what with the extra fuel tank, the fifth wheel hitch I wasn't even using, and the other shit I carried back there. Not to worry, I'd seen the cure for my troubles made once out of the bed of a wrecked out pickup.

I went by the local junkyard and bought a wrecked 1972 Chevy fleetside long bed pickup. At my local welding shop I had the cab and the frame beneath it cut off and had a trailer hitch put on. I had what amounted to a trailer built out of the backside of a normal pickup. It was just right to mount the popup in and with a little connecting I had my trailer for not much more than the popup tent costs. I even bought two more of the aluminum wheels like before and had another pair of Monster Mudders put on the ground.

I'll admit it didn't look exactly normal. It gave the impression there was some way for the monster Mudders under the pickup trailer to lend pulling power to the rig. That didn't bother me one damned bit. I wanted it to look impressive and to look like something out of the ordinary.

No matter about the false impression the bigger tires under the trailer gave, the whole setup was just right. The trailer pulled especially well and the truck had plenty of power to pull it. No doubt the 454 engine had something to do with that, besides the four eleven differential gears in both the rear end and the front end. The transmission was automatic and the higher numerical gears in the differentials gave it a smoother takeoff with plenty of power.

I'd only had it one day and was already chomping at the bit to give it a short trial. A weekend out in the woods should do fine.

"Hey, Jake, how you gonna pull your horses with that rig? I don't see a trailer knob on the back of the popup trailer, even though it had a bumper back there already drilled for one." Charlie Lisle asked.

"I've still got to get a ball for it, but I've checked it out to make sure it'll work fine. I've even got the brake lines connected and a set of quick disconnects for the horse trailer brakes too."

"You'll need those all right. One thing you don't want is for your back trailer to pass you while you're coming down over a few switchbacks."

"Who you think you're telling? Don't you remember coming to get my ass out of a mess just like that I cooked up two years ago?"

"That's why I brought it up, Jake."

"Where you planning on camping this weekend?" Charlie asked.

"I thought I'd take a spin up past Bentonville, nearly to Pea Ridge," I said.

"Would you take a word from the wise?" Charlie asked.

"If I knew someone who was wise to share a word I might." I said.

"Well, even if I ain't all that wise, I'm gonna steer you right this time. I heard Vanina talking about a couple of lovely young Green girls who were doing a little camping this weekend up near Lowell. He said they'd found a nice spot right off the southeast end of Beaver Lake, right where it takes off to the south. They're supposed to be staying in that little campground just out of Rogers. You really ought to go up and at least say high to them."

"Their folks gonna be with 'em?" I asked.

"No, it's one of the reasons I recommended it. They're dead set on staying out by themselves. They ain't really girls no more, not size wise anyway. Both of them are long tall drinks of water. One is six feet and the othern is five eleven. They ain't afraid to stay out at night by theyselves cause they can both shoot, good."

"I heard Vanina talking about the trip though and the girls are a little let down since their folks wouldn't let 'em haul a horse trailer way off up there. They'll be afoot," Charlie Lisle said.

"I don't guess it would hurt their feelings if I brought a couple of extra horses along just in case they'd like to take a ride," I said.

"I knew all along you were smarter than you looked." Charlie said, and I wrapped up the bullshit session and headed back to the house.

When I made it home I looked up the trailer ball I was intending to use right away and put it to the back bumper of my popup trailer. I headed into the house and told Mama where I was headed and she kissed my cheek and told me to have fun.

It didn't take long to get Joe Sea Bob, my stallion out of Fudge Sea Wolf, plus Simone Bar Fly and Brandy's Little Girl, both own daughters of Brandy Bar Fly loaded into the four-horse trailer. It left me plenty of room to put in three double rigged roping saddles and the other tack so I could have enough tack for three riders. Last but not least, I called Sally and King over and invited them into the trailer too.

As far as I was concerned the best thing you could take camping with you was a well-trained guard dog and the only thing better than one was two. I didn't half ass on my dogs either. Both of them were out of German shepard AKC Champions. If there was anything in the Arkansas woods that could slip up on them I shore as hell didn't know what it could be.

I headed out about one o'clock and started up highway 59 in Texas, switching to US 71 when I came to it. It was a haul to Rogers, but I found the cutoff to the little campground with no problem and damned if I didn't recognize their pickup once I saw it. It was the one their Daddy drove to work when he was driving nails with us.

I had seen the girls before, but they had sure disguised their assets every time I'd ever laid eyes on 'em. It didn't hurt my feelings any though, and I pulled in close to where they were parked. Of course they came over to look at my odd looking rig and I guess they recognized me too, if only slightly.

I wondered where exactly I'd seen them before. I must have had something on my mind whenever it was because they were sure both as pretty as pictures. Pictures in Playboy Magazine at that. At least I remembered their names. Glenda and Corine were little dolls, or at least big dolls.

"I'll be damned, it's Jake, from down-home," Glenda said, when she spotted me.

"How in the hell did you find us up here?" Corine asked.

"Hell, you're right where Charlie Lisle said you'd be," I said.

"Did Uncle Vanina send you up here to watch over us?" Corine asked.

"No, he never said a word about you being up here. Charlie Lisle spilled the beans. He told me you two were up here camping and he even mentioned that you hadn't got to bring your horses. I brought a couple extra in case you needed something to ride."

"It's a trick Glenda. Remember what Uncle Vanina always told us about red necks bearing gifts," Corine said.

"Damn, and I thought I was being so slick sneaking up here for a weekend in the woods with you two. Does this mean you won't be doing any swimming in what I've already figured out were going to be tiny suits?"

"You ain't done nothing wrong yet, cept maybe you got up here a little early. Glenda and I were just about to change and take a little swim for real. If you really brought those horses so we could ride a little we might even wear our new thongs just to show our appreciation," Corine said.

"Only thing wrong with that is how hard we had to look to find some tops that looked right with the thongs. We finally found some big enough to cover our nipples all up though, even if they do show a good bit of the surrounding flesh," she said.

They were talking right up my alley now, and I wondered if they were shining me on, or what. I'd never even been close enough to flirt with them before, but they seemed to be making it easy right off the bat.

Next it was time to unload the horses and let them stretch their legs a little. One of the mares must have been horsing or maybe just got over it. I had them both on the ground and hobbled before I let Joe Bob out and he squealed, sniffed the air, and ran out his dick, pronto. It's funny how a stallion running out over a foot of dick can make people, girls especially, pay attention

"Seems to me like he wants a little," Corine said, and laughed.

"Better tie him to something and not hobble him. He'll have those hobbles up on one of their necks before quick can get ready. I can see by what he run out there he's already ready.

It was good advice and I knew it. I put a lead rope to Joe Bob's halter and tied him to the trailer.

"What cha gonna do about supper, Jake?" Glenda asked.

"Well, there's a cafe about two miles back thataway," I said, pointing back in the direction I'd come.

"That ain't camping. Let me and Corine cook you up a steak. It won't take long and we've already got a pot of Ranch Style beans warming and it won't take a second to put another baking tater in the coals," Glenda said.

"Yeh, we can all have supper and then go take a dip. There's a nice little spot to get in the water over there," Corine said, pointing the way.

"It's a deal. We can go get some breakfast at that cafe in the morning, my treat," I said, and they both allowed they didn't care much for a campfire breakfast anyhow.

They got to work fixin' supper while I gathered up some more firewood and such. When I came back in a minute they had both changed already and I could tell at once they hadn't been lying about their tops. It was all I could do to look at someplace there wasn't a smooth expanse of titty showing.

We took seats at the park provided picnic table. I noticed right away they crowded in on either side of me. I didn't mind it a bit. We had a damned good meal and were just filling up the corners when I saw to boys walking our way from around the curve in the road. I excused myself quickly and went over to my truck, pulling my sawed off LC Smith double barrel out from behind the seat and checking the loads quickly.

Just like I remembered there were two reloads in place. The right side was loaded with table salt and the left with rock salt. I grabbed two more of rock salt out of my ammo bag and six rounds of 00 buckshot. You can never tell whether the people you meet camping in Arkansas are going to be friendly or not.

Sure enough these two didn't look very friendly as they came walking up. One of them started mouthing off about me having two girls to take care of me before I let the shotgun swing out from behind my back.

"I guess you think you're going to shoot us over that pussy over yonder," the ugliest one said when he saw it.

"Well, it might sound like a shot to you, but it will burn your ass worse than wildfire since I've got two three inch magnums loaded and they're both full of rock salt. It'll tear your ignorant hid off so bad you'll be crying for your Momma before I even pull my pistol.

"Do you two ignorant assholes think you're the only two up here that live in Arkansas who think they're bad asses? Just as soon as you're filleted and bleeding I'll call Sheriff Johnson on my cell phone, and the girls and I'll be in the water swimming while the ambulance is coming to patch you up enough to spend the night in jail.

"How do you know Sheriff Johnson?" one of them asked.

"He's my uncle you dumb shit. How long do you think it'll take me to tell him what you were planning? Hell, he probably knows your slimy asses anyway," I said, and I could tell I'd hit pretty close to home with that one.

"You wouldn't talk so big if you didn't have that shotgun in your hands," the ugliest one said, speaking up again.

"Well how about that. He ain't completely retarded. He can figure out some things for himself," I said, and casually opened the trailer door and pulled out my Colt Diamondback.

"Lookahere girls. Looks like I can kneecap the both of them before I let the rock salt tear their hide off.

"Our paw was a soldier boy, in World War two. You fire off anything and he'll come over here and kill you all.

"I don't believe any man who was in the war could be stupid enough to let a kid as dumb as you live to get as old as you are. Go fetch him now; I'll let you. I'm in the guard myself and just got back from Iraq. They let me bring my Barrett back home with me and I can dot your paw's eye from eight hundred yards. He'll wear your asses out hisself when he finds out you done made trouble just walking around.

"You ain't got nothing but a pie hole full of bullshit. Now, you two get your asses out of here and don't come back.

After they were gone I let Sally and King out of my truck and told them to watch the place. They knew what I meant and soon enough Sally was sniffing around out in the woods and King was pissing on trees.

"Jake, you're our hero," Corine said, and Glenda agreed.

"We'd have been fucked for sure if you hadn't been here," Glenda said.

"Which don't mean we weren't expecting a little fucking before the night was over, but them two weren't the ones we expected to put out for," Corine said.

"Now that you've turned loose the dogs let's go swimming."

I followed the two of them over to the place they said we could get into the water easy and laid down the shotgun and the Diamondback.

"Jake, you've still got your clothes on," Glenda said, when we got there.

"I've got a swimsuit on instead of drawers," I said, and then doffed my T-shirt, boots, and jeans.

They looked like angels in their thongs and tiny tops and I could see even more once they were good and wet. Their tiny tops showed me exactly where their nipples were and exactly what they looked like.

It was very enjoyable, but all good things must...

When we go out of the water I went directly to the popup trailer and erected the tent portion to much satisfaction and cheering from Glenda and Corine. They were even more amazed when they looked inside and saw the full sized bed, already made.

I could tell my work was done for me and as soon as they headed for their tent to start putting it up. I was bold enough to suggest they join me for the night.

"You are now our hero for real. Not only will we not have to stumble around in the dark putting up our tent, we won't have to take it back down in the morning, and that bed you got sure looks a lot better than the air mattresses we brought.

Soon enough we had the dogs back in the horse trailer with the horses and we were in my popup getting naked and drying off the last wet spots.

It was all I could do to keep from licking my chops when the girls piled under the covers completely naked.

"You can fart around all you want to, but when you come to bed you're going right in between us and we intend to thank you half dead, twict, at least.

As I approached the bed Glenda got out, let me slide in beside Corine, and then got right back in beside me and snuggled up close. Corine was already kissing me and her hand had slipped down to take hold of my dick. It stirred at once while Glenda was rubbing her titties into my back and using her hands to pet me everywhere else.

Corine still had hold of my dick and she put her other hand on my shoulders and pulled me over between her legs and then guided me where we both wanted me. As I pressed it up her it felt like I really had died and gone to heaven and it kept feeling that way until she got her cookies and then I got mine.

Glenda took over then, rolled me back over between her legs and placed me again. I realized a universal truth then. For two heavens to be you only needed two women to want you. I wondered then if there was an unlimited supply of heavens and I figured there must be, or at least as many as the number of women who wanted you. I took care of the one I was in then, and when we were done I tried to pet and kiss around on the both of them. No sense in letting heaven get away from you.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.