I Thought I Saw a Spaceman
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jake was a young big fish in a small pond. He was having a mostly happy life when he thought he saw a Spaceman. Of course he'd dreamed of Spacemen coming to take him away, but when this one showed up he decided he wanted to take a few others along with him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

I should have realized the fix was in when I noticed Glenda and Corine started spending a lot of time with Vanina and Noni. I even caught them at it once when I came over to Vanina's house to pick them up. Vanina was right between them on the kitchen table and they had a big sheet of butcher paper on the table and were working on it with pencils, rulers, and a T-square.

They had combined two houses into one all right and the way they did it was a caution. They had joined them at the kitchen by completely reversing one plan. I didn't really care since it turned out great. The kitchen was twice as big as normal and they had joined them at an angle so the house sort of bent around the backyard area. They also had plans for a big swimming pool out back and both sinks had a window right above them so they could both see out over the back yard from the sink. Hell, there was nothing wrong with that as far as I could tell.

I even cornered Vanina and got my own licks in by laying out the barn to be built first. He convinced me to build the barn with manufactured trusses. It was a forty by one hundred foot clear span building. Of course it had a corrugated iron roof and we used plywood siding for the walls. One of the best things about it was it gave us a nice place to store the materials for the house out of the weather.

With the building going on we set the date and got married the next Sunday afternoon. Glenda and I got married first in the First Baptist Church in Prescott and Corine and I tied the knot in The Methodist Church in Atlanta, Texas. We only had church services and didn't bother with any of the legal niceties such as marriage liscenses or anything like that. Tom even made it all partially legal by writing a legal partnership between the three of us.

Hell, we considered ourselves married and that was that. We took off for our Honeymoon in Galveston. We left in my truck dragging our camper behind us. We stayed on the beach, cooking out every night and having breakfast and lunch in Ihops and Dennys and such as that. To me it wasn't really like camping since there were no pine trees around, but the girls seemed to like it fine.

When we got back to town we had a decision to make. Where were we going to stay until the house was built. At least the barn was already up so we parked the camping rig out behind it and hung out there. It wasn't the best way for a newlywed triple to start out life, but it taught us cooperation from the get go.

We took a look at the house every day after the workers finished and we made sure everything was going to suit us but we held off on actually using any of it until the plumbing was in and our giant hot tub had been put in. As soon as we could get it full of hot water we took a dip and a fuck break, or course we waited until everyone was gone. We liked it so much Glenda and Corine took over one of the partially finished closets for storing towels, wash cloths, shampoo, and soap and such.

Vanina wasn't a carpenter only. He'd been involved in all types of construction for most of his life and he gave me some sage advice on parts of the place. For instance, he convinced me to have the Hot Tubs drain run to a completely separate septic tank. It was a little extra expense, but not so much and he told me it would be much better to spend a little more now than it would be to have the damned thing dug up and redone after it was already full of shit.

It just so happened that the pool was the next part of the deal finished and we had a private pool party over the weekend after it was filled. Since it was just the three of us invited it was clothing optional of course.

When the house was finished we moved it and took up living there. It was almost anticlimatic since we'd been using parts of the house already, but we did manage to give our big Emperor sized water bed a real workout. I was proud of the bed since I'd built it myself.

The girls hadn't been so proud of it at first since I built it from two by fours. I laid them down flat and stacked them up until they were at the proper height. The biggest pain in the ass was cutting each one special so the ends would overlap at the corners. To make the mattress come out at the proper level I built a false floor inside the outer frame and made the bottom out of 3/4 inch BB Plyform plywood. At least our bed was hell for stout and it grew on the girls. Especially after they voted I would be the one to make it up every morning.

Two weeks later we were settled in and living the high life. At least I was since I had two wives to take care of me. It didn't take us that long to get settled in and it didn't take us much longer to decide to take a camping trip back to the place we'd all come together in the first place. I spent most of a week checking out our trailer train for the trip back to the southeast end of Beaver Lake. We even got the same spot we'd had last time and after turning the dogs loose to sniff around we put on our bathing suits and got ready to hit the water.

Suddenly the dogs started raising hell and I slipped on my flipflops and buckled my gunbelt around my waist and went outside. I'll be damned if it wasn't the same shitass who'd bothered us last time. The dogs must have caught him snooping around and they had him down and squealing.

I walked over to him and told the dogs to let him up.

"You're a persistant little shitass aren't you. I outght to shoot you dead and tell God you died," I said.

"You'll shit and fall back in it mister," a voice behind me said, and I turned around to see what I considered the dumbasses father with a rifle pointed my way.

I guessed I was the dumbass this time since I'd let him sneak up on me. Turned out I wasn't so dumb afterall though. Glenda and Corine stepped out of the camper just then and they were both covering the older buy with their Sweet Sixteen Browning semiautomatic shotguns.

"I'd point that rifle a little more friendly Mister if I was you. Glenda and I are plenty good shots to clean your plow with buckshot from here and right now you're pointing your rifle at our husband. You can get dead like that," Corine said, and I could see at once the older man knew he was fucked.

"It's like I told little dummy last time. I don't see how you let him live as long as you did. He only snoops around and gets your ass in trouble." I told him.

It wasn't the last trouble he was in either. I could see Sally and King sneaking up on him and while his attention was elsewhere I just said, "Sic," and they did. Sally clamped down on the arm holding the front grip of his rifle. He pulled the trigger from the jerk but the shot went into the dirt. King latched onto his neck then and pulled him down and they tore into his ass pronto. I didn't call them off right away but I did have to shoot his sone when he picked up a broken off branch and headed toward them. I only shot him in the leg but he was pissing and moaning louder than his father in seconds.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.