Under the Covers - Cover

Under the Covers

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My new stepsister was waiting for me when I came home from a Saturday night party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

On Monday, I came down to get some breakfast and Allison in a pretty nighty was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Can't wait to suck you off, big stepbrother. And I'm up for a good fucking. Hurry up and eat and we can take a shower together. I'll let you shave my pussy all nice and clean. And just to keep you interested, here," and she pulled down the top of her nighty to reacquaint me with her very pretty breasts.

"Very pretty, Allison. You look great naked. I'm eating as fast as I can."

"Good, I want to soap you all over."

Needless to say, I ate rather quickly and we went up to shower.

In the bathroom, Allison was quickly out of her nighty and had her shaving gel and razor out.

"Want me to do you first?"

"Sure, just don't cut it off."

"Oh, I'd never do that. I have plans for it, all week long."

So, I stood in front of her with a foot up on the toilet seat as she knelt and spread the gel around my crotch.

"First, however," and she leaned forward and began to suck me for a minute or so.

"More of that later."

She shaved carefully (I'm watching) around my cock and stood and told me it's her turn.

Sitting on the toilet with her legs apart, I knelt in front of her as she said, "How about a good luck kiss before you shave it."

Eager to comply, I tongued her for several minutes getting a few soft moans telling me that I'm on the right track. Then I lathered her up and carefully shaved all around her pretty lips. Oh, they are pretty.

Then, into the warm shower where we soap each other being extra careful to get certain parts very, very clean. When I lathered her breasts, the feeling was incredible. They were so soft and smooth and slippery. I had never showered with a girl before but it is high on my list from now on. Toweled off, we ran naked down the hall to her room and closed and locked the door.

"Oh, shit, I forgot a condom," and I ran back down the hall, got one and came back, almost out of breath.

"Hope you're good and wet so my cock will slide right in your pretty pussy."

"You can lick my pussy first."

"And maybe last, too. You have a beautiful pussy, Allison. Just perfect."

"It likes kisses, too."

So, I gave it lots of kisses as she writhed on the bed, she obviously loves to have her pussy licked.

"God, I want to fuck."

Ever vigilant, I opened the foil packet and roledl it on.

She was spread out wide as I began to press into her. I got about half way in and she said, "Mmm, just leave it there for a minute. That just feels so good," as she wiggled a bit back and forth.

So, I stopped pushing in and just moved back and forth a bit each way which felt rather nice.

"Oh, that feels good, Allison, is it good for you?"

"Mmm, yeah, give it all to me now, all the way in. Eww, yeah, like that. Good."

Now I was taking longer strokes which really felt good. In and out, back and forth. She's moving her butt around in circles which was concentrating the feeling right in the head of my cock. Oh, I wasn't not long now.

"Oh, I think I'm about ... UNGH, UNGH, ungh, eww, eww, oh, wow."

"Was it a good cum, Tony. Is your nice big cock happy now?"

"Oh, is it ever. I'm still pretty hard, are you close?"

"Not far, just fuck me hard. Fast. Eww, like that. Yeah."

I was pumping faster and she's starting to thrust up to meet me.

"Mmm, I'm close now, go deep, real deep, push hard, oh, yeah, that's good, oh, UGGH, UGGH, Uggh, uggh, ohh, ohh, mmm, good, really good. Oh, Tony, you do me so good. Really good. Gimme a nice long kiss."

We lay there together in each other's arms as we caressed each other in all the places that felt good.

"Look, we oughta get dressed for a while. Erica is around and I don't want to ignore her all day. Maybe we can have some more fun after lunch, okay."

"Nothing I'd like better, for sure," and I tiptoed down the hall, got dressed and went downstairs to kill time until our next rendezvous.

About one-thirty, Allison caught up with me and said it's time for a little more fun so we headed to her bedroom.

Quickly out of our clothes, I was down savoring her freshly-shaven (by yours truly) love playground as she lay on her bed, legs splayed wide, holding my head tight against her.

"Eww, right there, babe, suck, right there, eww, your tongue, that's it."

Yes, my new stepsister just loved being gone down on and I love few things better.

"Oh, oh, god, eww, yeah, yeah, right there, eww, eww, EWW, EWW, oh, god, Tony, eww, you are so good. God, that was great. Come give me a big hug."

We lay there skin-to-skin and she whispersed "I want a nice, slow fuck, okay?"

Who was I to argue, right?

She got up, told me that she wanted to be on top this time, so I lay down as she swiveled over me and guided me inside. Oh, this was nice, really nice. She pushed all the way down, then turned her hips back and forth. Mmm, delicious.

Allison was certainly no newcomer to sex. She's pretty experienced, I'd say, and I sure don't mind. She seemed to know what she wanted and also what guy's want. An unbeatable combination.

She was keeping me deep in her right now as she just rocked up and down only an inch or so, just a little, but the feeling was terrific. I was rubbing her breasts and gently pinching her nipples which were very hard and raised. She's a bit red in the face, obviously having a good time, and her chest was blotchy red as well.

Giving me these small, short strokes was all I need as I felt an orgasm coming on.

"Oh, you're gonna make me cummmm ... ungh, UNGH, UNGH, EWW, eww, oh, wow, oh, wow, oh, Allison."

"I'm cumming too, right now, I'm ... EWW, EWW, EWW, oh, so good, oh, really so good. Oh."

She slowly dropped forward onto my chest where we lay in a soft, drifting cloud of sexual heaven. My cock was still inside her nice, warm love canal linking us together as we floated back down.

I don't think we fell asleep, just kind of dozed a bit, it was so nice.

"Mmm, I love fucking you, Tony. You're everything I thought you'd be."

"I love it, too, Allison. You're the best thing to ever happen to me."

"Aw, aren't you sweet. That's nice. And, we have tomorrow, too."

"Mmm, I know, it's wonderful."

"Well, I've got to check on my sis," she said, "we better get dressed."

So, the rest of the day was spent trying to act nonchalant when we'd spent the late afternoon naked and fucking.

The next morning, I got up a little earlier, knowing what my day held.

As I made some toast, Allison said, "I'll see you and your nice dick after you eat, okay? Keep it hard for me."

Oh, will I. I still had the image of her naked in my bed sleeping as she waited for me to come home last Saturday.

After I ate, I walked down to Allison's room and she's inside with her little sister, Erica.

She got up, came over to the door where I'm standing and said, "Um, little problem."

"What?"

"Um, Erica wants to watch."

"Watch? You mean us?"

"Yeah, she knows what we're doing and she wants to watch us do it."

"You're shittin' me. Your little sister wants to watch us fuck, geez, and do oral sex and stuff."

"That's what she says."

"God, what do you think, she's your sister?"

"I say, 'Let her watch. I don't think it'll slow me down any."

"Well, this is a first. Holy crap. She's what, twelve?"

"Well, no, thirteen. She's been masturbating since she was about eight, I know because she asked me about it and wanted to know how I did it."

"And, you showed her?"

"Yeah, she's my sister."

"Now, she wants to watch us?"

"That's about it."

"Can she really keep it a secret? I mean really?"

"Yeah, she's good with that."

"And you don't care?"

"Nope."

"Well, okay, what a weird situation. Does she just want to sit on your chair and watch from there?"

"Yeah, over by my desk."

"Well, alright. It's your sister."

So, Allison went over to Erica and whispered for several minutes, then came back to me, put her arms around me and gave me a big, long, wet kiss.

She whispered, "Let's get naked and take our mind off our audience, okay?"

So, we both started undressing and I leaned over and asked, "Has she ever seen a guy's dick?"

"I don't think so, she'll like yours, I know I do."

Well, okay, down came the pants and off with the briefs. Yes, in spite of Erica's eyes

gazing at me, I casually got on the bed with her naked sister, who is spreading her legs to greet me. And even with an audience, the sight of a lovely, wet and waiting pussy has got me hard as a rock. I glanced over and Erica had a hand in her shorts. She's going to be just like her sister.

I bent down and started to kiss and lick Allison's pussy, all around in an ever-decreasing circle until I got to the center of her slit and poked my tongue in and out. She's pushing against me as I tongued her and I could see that she had her eyes closed.

"Oh, god, Tony, that's so good. Eww."

Another glance at her sister over in the corner showed me that Erica was watching us wide-eyed with probably at least two fingers inside. Ah, well, sure beats sex-ed class at school.

"Eww, I want to suck you good," she said as she got over my cock and took it all the way in her mouth and began sucking me up and down. Her butt was up in the air near my shoulder so I ran my index finger up and down her wet slit and probed in to run it around the inside in a circle.

"Mmm, guud," she mumbled as she sucked on. Oh, yes, this was really great. What a girl. And she had the prettiest pussy you could ever want. I now was running two fingers in and out and when I looked over at Erica, her shorts and panties were on the floor, her feet are up on the chair seat with her legs spread and she was fingering her little nookie like crazy.

Allison then got up on all fours and said, "I want it doggie. I love it that way. Hurry, I want you so bad."

So, I tore the packet open, suited up and pressed into the pretty lips peeking out at me, glistening from between her thighs.

"Oh, yeah, push it in hard. More."

Allison was also pushing back and I'm about as deep as I could get as she started moving her hips around in a circle.

Meanwhile, Erica now had taken her top off too, and I could see that she has pretty little breasts and, below, a wide open little slit with two fingers trying to keep her happy.

Well, I was sure happy being inside Allison. Oh, yeah, she's good. She sure didn't just let me do all the work. And I loved doing it from behind her as I rubbed her butt and ran one hand up under her to feel the front side of her pussy where her clit was.

"Oh, yeah, Tony, go slow, oh, like that."

This was feeling great. Even with an audience, I was going to have a great orgasm, I could tell.

"Oh, Tony, just push in and hold still."

When I did, she started rotating her pussy all around and I knew I'm not long for this world.

"Oh, Tony, I'm, oh, god, oh, god, EWWW, EWWW, EWWW, ugh, ugh, oh, yeah." She slumped forward leaving her butt in the air as I continued pushing in as she moved around.

"Cum in me, baby, cum in me."

"Oh, I'm gonna ... UGH, UGH, unh, unh, oh, wow, oh, Allison. That was the best. Oh, the best. God, that was great," and I fell over her with my cock still inside.

I lay there a minute, then rolled over, pulling my cock out with the condom still hanging on. I pulled it off and let it fall to the floor and we fell into a warm embrace.

"Come here, sugar," Allison sids to her sister who came over and got in bed with us.

"Want in the middle?" she asked and Erica crawled over her and got between Allison and me. We continued to hug and I began to feel a hand take gentle hold of my cock, a smaller hand. Oh, geez.

"Did you like watching us?"

"Oh, you two got me so hot, you really know how to do everything."

"I saw you take your clothes off and play with yourself. Was it good? Did you get off too?" asked Allison.

"It was just so sexy watching. Yeah, I had two orgasms, you two are really hot to watch. Boy, Tony really made you cum good."

"Yeah, Tony's dick is magic."

"It looks great. Don't get mad but I'm holding it right now."

"Oh, trying to beat my time, huh? Get your own guy."

"But can't Tony fuck me too?"

DId I hear this correctly? DId she just say that? She's thirteen. God, I'm seventeen.

"You have to ask Tony, sugar, not me. It's his dick."

I couldn't believe I was hearing this.

"Tony, will you do all that with me. You know, lick me and fuck me and I'll suck you off?"

"Well, are you sure that's what you want?"

"Oh, after watching you two today, I just want you to fuck me, too."

"Well, would you like it better if we were alone?"

I couldn't believe I was really asking this.

"Yeah, I think so for my first time. You act like you don't want me."

"No, no, Erica, that's not it all. I'm just surprised, is all. You're a very pretty girl."

"Maybe I don't have enough boobs."

"Oh Erica, your boobs are really nice. They're just getting started but that's okay. They're nice."

"Would you suck them?"

"Uh, sure, they're so pretty."

So, Erica got up and bent down dropping a nipple onto my lips which I began to suck. She was still holding my cock which is pretty hard. Wonder why?

As I sucked on her nipple, she reached down, took my hand and put it under her between her legs as she knelt next to me. Unbelievable. Then she pushed down on my hand.

My fingertip was wiping back and forth across her slit as I sucked on.

"Oh, I like this. Oh, Allison, I see why you love to do this," and she fell down over me giving me a big kiss and hug.

"Looks like I have to share my new stepbrother. My little sister is growing up. Maybe you two should have the afternoon together."

"Oh, could we, really, Tony and I, all afternoon?"

"Um, yeah, why not, if you're sure," I added.

"Oh, Im sure. I want you to be my first, Tony. I'm so excited."

So, it looked like I have a date with my younger stepsister this afternoon. Thanks, Dad, for marrying their mom.

I had no sooner eaten lunch, when Erica was at my side asking me if I'm ready to go to her room. Was this girl eager, or what?

"Oh, okay, Erica, just let me finish, okay."

"Sorry, I'm just excited, that's all."

"Well, I hope I can make you happy."

"I watched you two, oh, I know you can make me happy. I've seen that dick of yours."

"Well, let's go up so you can see some more of it, okay?"

As soon as we're in Erica's room, she was taking her clothes off. Her breasts are small, but certainly not tiny. Nice mouthfuls and topped with the prettiest pink nipples imaginable. Those were surrounded by a wider, light pink area that I quickly take into my mouth.

"Oh, Tony, I just love you sucking on me like this. I can't do it to myself, this is just so sexy. God, it makes my pussy feel so good."

She was standing next to the bed as I sat there sucking her breast and she lifted a leg and put her foot on the bed.

"Put your finger in me, Tony, I'm so wet and hot."

She was right, she was very wet. My finger went in with some pressure to get it in. Once in, my finger felt gripped by her pussy as I tried to work it up and down. She's really tight.

"Oh, god, that feels so good, Tony. I'm gonna cum, oh, I'm gonna cum. Ungh, ungh, oooh, oooh, oh, oh," she said as she pushed her pussy down on my finger.

"Oh, Tony, god, you are so good. I want to suck you, okay?"

So, I sat down on the bed, she knelt in front of me, gripped me and began to lick all around the end of my dick.

"Oh, that's nice, Erica, you do that real nice."

She then took me into her mouth and started to suck up and down in a way that made me wonder if she hadn't done this before. This was really feeling good. I was fascinated looking down at her pretty body, just blooming into womanhood, she will be a stunner in another year or two. And, she was sucking me now.

As she went on, the tingly feeling began in the very tip of my cock and slowly worked its way up until I knew I was close.

"I'm gonna cum, Erica, if you want to stop."

I knew she heard me, I'm sure of it but she just kept on until my cock exploded in her mouth.

"Ohhh, ohhh, eww, eww, oh, Erica, that was so good. Really, really good."

She raised up and sat in my lap, put her arms around me and gave me a big open kiss.

"Oh, I love sucking you off, Tony, I was good wasn't I?"

"Oh, honey, you were perfect. Just perfect."

"I really wanted it to be good for you. You can lick me now, if you want to."

We switched places and as I sat in front of her, she swung her legs over my shoulders and I dived in to kiss, lick and tongue her pretty little love box.

"Oh, god, Tony, you're gonna make me cum fast doing that. I've never felt ... EWWW, EWWW, EWWW, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, don't stop, Tony, just do it forever."

I wasn't not sure I could do it forever, but I did it for a while longer. Erica seemed to love having her pussy licked just like her big sister.

"Do you like my pussy, Tony? Do I taste good?"

"Oh, you're perfect, just perfect."

"Are you hard? Can you fuck me now? That's what I want the most."

"Um, yeah, I think so. What do you think?"

"I think I'll suck you for a minute, that helps, right?

"Oh, yeah, that helps."

So, getting me good and hard, she spread out on the bed, her back on the headboard, knees up, wide apart, pretty little pussy waiting for me as I rolled on a condom and waddled up to press my cock against her slit.

"It's nice, when you rub it up and down like that. Mmm."

"Okay, I'm gonna push a little, see if it's okay."

"Mmm, yeah, okay. It's not going in though."

"Just take it slow. Here, again," and I pushed some more.

I watched but I didn't seem to be making any progress. She's plenty wet, it seemed, this was just going to take some time. So, I rubbed the tip of my cock harder against her, then pushed again.

Then, the tip slipped inside. I feel gripped on the head of my cock, yes, Erica is tight.

"Okay, when I push, you push too, unless it hurts. Okay?"

My cock went in about an inch or so further, enough that I could begin taking some strokes.

"Eww, that feels really good. It's in me and it feels so good."

"Well, not all the way but it should. Just push down a little more."

In another minute or so, I was pretty much all the way inside Erica's love canal. Oh, it was warm, wet, and snug in there as I eased back and forth.

"Oh, Tony, I love you fucking me. Is it good? Do you like me?"

"Erica, you are a beautiful young girl and I love fucking you. You make me feel so good."

"Will I make you cum inside me? Does my pussy make you feel good?"

"Oh, yeah, don't worry about that. How's it feel for you?"

"Wonderful, just wonderful. I never thought we'd get your dick in me. You're so big. I really feel full of you but it feels really, really good. God, is this sexy feeling."

I continued stroking in and out, sometimes nice and slow, sometimes, hard and fast.

"Oh, Tony, I think I'm gonna cum. Oh, don't st ... UNGH, UNGH, UNGH, ungh, eww, oh, oh, oh, my first fuck, thank you, Tony, thank you. Mmm."

I was close by now myself and in another minute or so, I put the first cum into Erica's pretty pussy, neatly contained, of course.

Now, it was my turn, "Ooooh, oooph, ooooh, yeah, oh, yeah. Mmm, so good, so good."

I fell forward over Erica whose eyes are closed and we held each other as the feelings slowly drained away.

"Oh, Tony. It was so good. Ew, I'm kinda sore, just a bit, but so happy. My first fuck. Wow. Oh, I love you, Tony. I hope we can do this lots more. Won't it go in easier next time?"

"Yeah it should. Maybe tomorrow, okay?"

"Oh, would you? Would you fuck me again tomorrow?"

"Sure, Erica, I don't know what your sister has planned, but, sure."

So, it's looking like I get to make love to both my stepsisters, everyday. Well, every weekday, anyway.

We got dressed, kissed a bit and I assumed Erica went off to tell her sister all about our afternoon together.

I was proved right when Allison said later, "Well, Tony. My sister is in love. Well, at least in 'lust.' She raved about you fucking her. You're getting quite a fan club. She loves your oral, too. Well, so do I."

"Yeah, we had a nice time. She's pretty like you are. And she sucks like a pro. Has she done it before?"

"If she has, I don't know about it. I know I started when I was ten."

"Geez, ten? Too bad I didn't know you back then."

"Well, I'm much better at it now than I was then. And you get me now."

"When did you have your first fuck?"

"Oh, I was younger than Erica, eleven. Boy, was I tight. The guy was sixteen and it took three tries. Once I got it in, though, I didn't want to ever take it out. It hurt for a while but then it was fantastic and has been ever since. I just love fucking. You already know that, right?"

"Oh, do I and I love fucking you. I still dream about you sleeping naked in my bed."

"Ha, I wanted you and I knew that would do it. Did, too."

"Boy, did it. Glad you did it."

"So am I and now you've done my sister. We're all one happy family."

Later, as I lay in bed, thinking back to the events of the day, the sight of Erica's pretty little pussy kept drifting across my thoughts. Boy, is this girl sex-crazy. And she's thirteen. Well, there's always tomorrow.

Rays of morning daylight filtered in as I heard, "Tony, can I get in with you?"

As I opened my eyes, Erica is standing next to my bed naked. What a way to start the day.

"Sure, Erica, you really look pretty."

"Oh, good, you're naked, too," and she slipped in beside me.

"Mmm, this is nice, Tony. Can I hold your penis?"

"I'd love that," and I felt her hand surround my rapidly hardening shaft.

"Mmm, the first dick I ever had inside me. Can I suck it and make you feel good?"

"Erica, that would really be nice."

I pulled the covers down and she got up over me and began to lick and suck all around the head of my cock. Her little butt was in the air near my elbow with her pretty little lips peeping out at me. I wet my finger and reached over and traced down the slit.

"Mmm."

So I began to rub her labia with my thumb up and down and could sense some moisture gathering in sexual anticipation.

For a thirteen-year old girl, she could give a pretty damn good blowjob. She's getting me pretty worked up as I pushed a finger into her up to my first knuckle. Oh, she's tight. It got another, "Mmm."

I lifted her leg over and pulled her hips down so her pussy was on my mouth, where it belongs. Breakfast in bed. Each other.

"Mmmmm, mmm."

Soon, I felt my legs tense and my hips jerk and my sperm was catapulted into her pretty mouth as she ground her pussy down on my tongue.

"Oh, god, Tony, oh, EWWW, EWWW, ewww. ohhh, my pussy, I'm so, oh, god. Oh, Tony I love you so much. You make me feel so good," and she turned over on me and gave me a big, wet kiss.

"Will you fuck me today, Tony? I want to do it again, okay?"

"Well, maybe we better have some breakfast and see what Allison is up to, okay?"

"You just want to fuck her, don't you?"

"No, I love you both. I want you both. We'll make love today, I promise."

"Oh, Tony, I'll give you a fuck you'll never forget."

"Oh, honey, you already have. Let's get up, okay? Go get dressed and meet me downstairs."

So, I slipped on a pair of shorts and headed to the kitchen.

"You slept late, Tony, need your energy, huh?" Allison asked.

"Well, with you two beauties around, yeah."

"I guess I have to share you with my little sister now, huh? She's hot stuff and she sure loves what you give her. But, so do I."

As Allison and I were talking a the kitchen table, Erica came in. Naked.

"Um, getting dressed today, sis?" Allison asked her.

"Maybe not. I just thought clothes would get in the way of what I want today."

"Geez, Erica, you are one hot girl", I said.

At that, Allison stood up and began removing her clothes.

"Is nothing going to be the dress code for the day?" I asked.

"Well, maybe Erica has a good idea. I think it will be fun to be naked all day. Wanna join us?"

"Being with two naked girls all day sounds pretty nice. Yes, I'll join you," and I stood up and pulled down my shorts.

"Aha, no briefs, huh? My kind of guy," Allison added and reached over to grip my hard cock.

"Don't we all look beautiful like this, good idea, Erica. See, Tony, my sister has good ideas."

"Look, Allison, we're giving Tony a big hard-on. He likes what he sees, huh?"

"Yeah, what are we going to do with it?"

"I think Tony oughta fuck you, right here in the kitchen. On the counter. Whadda ya think, Tony, Allison on the counter?"

"I think Allison anywhere would be fun. What about it, Allison, your little sister has a nice idea. She probably wants to watch again."

"Yeah, could I watch? You two do it really good. I love to watch you."

"Well, Tony, should I hop up on the counter? You look like you're ready. Oh, except for a condom. Erica, honey, would you go up and get us a condom, you know where they are."

So, Allison got up on the counter, I bent down and started to lick up and down her lovely slit. Erica came back with the rubber and asked if I need a suck to get good and hard with.

"Yeah, Erica, suck him and get his dick real hard. I want him really hard."

So, Allison's little sister knelt down and started sucking me for the second time today as I probed my finger in and out of her sister's pussy.

"God, Erica, that's good. I want to cum in Allison, you're about to get me off."

So, Erica uncoupled from my rock-hard member and I sheathed it up and began to push into her sister's waiting and eager lips. Allison was looking down watching me disappear into her giving a little wiggle as I pressed ahead.

"Mmm, nice, Tony, that feels really nice."

"Eww, yeah, oh, you're nice and tight. I like doing it like this. Feel good?"

"I can feel you really good, you're rubbing in a place that feels so good. Oh, so good."

I looked back at Erica and she had her heels up on the chair seat, spread wide with two fingers inside her. She smiled when I looked her way knowing that she'd have her chance soon enough.

"Mmm, push hard, Tony, yeah, like that, eww, good, Tony."

She's pushing back toward me when I pushed forward and I'm going really deep inside her.

"Oh, Tony, just like that, just like that. I'm ... OOOH, OOOH, oooh, ooh, in harder, Tony, oooh, ummm, ummm. Oh, wow."

I now began taking longer, smoother strokes, almost all the way out, then slowly back down to her depths. It was feeling delicious. Oh, this felt so good.

From behind me, I heard, "Umm, umm, umm, eww, eww, oooh, oooh," as Erica brought herself off as she watched us.

"Oh, here I go, Allison, EWW, EWW, EWW, eww, eww, oh, yeah, oh, yeah. Just great, that was great."

"I love it in the kitchen, Tony, me up on the counter. I want to do it this way again sometime. Soon."

"Can you do me on the counter, Tony? It really looked great. You two really got off big time."

"Well, sweetie, you can have me any way you want."

"Maybe after lunch, okay?"

"If she hops up here with me, you can lick us out right up here on the counter."

"Sounds good to me, my two favorite pussies. Want to, Erica?"

"Oh, I love you sucking on me, help me up."

I was now presented with two of the prettiest pussies on earth, both mine to kiss, lick and suck. I pulled up a chair and began on Erica.

"Oh, Tony, eww, I love you licking me. Eww. Mmm."

Erica has the prettiest little slit, just perfect. She's somewhat wet after getting herself off sitting in the chair watching me fucking her sister up on the counter. I can't believe we're doing all this together, naked, fucking, sucking; unbelievable.

"Tony, oh, right there," she said as I moved up to the top of her labia and began to insert a finger in her wetness.

"Oh, god, yes. OH, YES, OH, YES, ohh, ohh, eww, eww, oh, Tony," and she grabbed my head and pulled me tightly to her pussy.

"Oh, Tony, that feels so good when you do me like that. Yeah, just lick a little more, that's nice."

She really seemed to love oral sex which is nice because I do too, lots.

So, I gave her little pussy a last kiss (for just the time being) and moved over to her sister.

"Next," I said as I leaned forward to lick Allison who was wet with expectancy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.