The New Son - Cover

The New Son

Copyright© 2009 by XTremeInk

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What if you were given the chance to live in your perfect world? A world where the things most important to you were valued? What if you woke up there one morning...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Tara gave him a shy smile and started posing as her sister had. Jason was glad he was laying on his stomach, because his bathing suit would not hide the thick, seven inches of his cock.

Tara had not even started to develop yet. Not really. Like her sister's, the bikini she wore barely covered her body, and she had a really cute body. Her hair was a red/brown and her eyes were blue, and she was nicely tanned. Her chest was very flat, except for her obviously hard nipples. Once again, the scent of the girls tickled his nose and he almost groaned. He'd never really smelled a woman before, since he interacted with very few of them. All the dirty things he'd like to do to this one ran through his mind.

"Mmm," purred Kathy, "I think he likes you better than me."

She didn't sound jealous. Maybe just a bit regretful.

"That's not true," said Jason quickly, "I think you're both really, really beautiful."

"And sexy?" asked Kathy, kneeling beside his head and putting her hot hand on his bare skin.

"Oh yeah," he replied, finding it difficult to talk. "Both of you are very, very sexy."

Tara knelt in front of him, and smiled.

"You really think so?"

Jason nodded his head. The air was thick with the scent of the two girls. Sweat and their musky arousal. He was surprised he could smell it so clearly. He was surprised by how much he wanted to taste their skin, lick the sweat from their bodies and, especially slide his tongue between their legs. His cock pulsed, inches away from cuming.

"Are you hard?" asked Kathy in a low voice.

Jason turned red, but couldn't keep himself from nodding.

"Would you like us to help you with that?" she asked, fear and arousal obvious in her voice.

"Kathy..." said Tara with a look at her sister.

"I ... I'm sorry," said Kathy, "I know I shouldn't have asked."

"No," said Jason, his voice husky. He didn't know what the girls were actually offering, despite his mother's comments. "I ... it's just you guys are so sexy, but I don't wanna get you mad."

"Mad?" asked Kathy. "Why would we get mad?"

"Well, I just..." in for a penny, in for a pound, "yes ... you could ... help me, if you wanted"

He caught Tara's look out of the corner of his eye.

"Both of you," he quickly added. Then, truthfully, "I'm just not ... sure ... what would be okay."

Kathy smiled at him and leaned toward him, lightly brushing her lips against his. He felt dizzy. It was his first kiss, and when she slid her tongue into his mouth, it took all his willpower not to cum right then and there. They kissed for what seemed like forever, and were both panting when Kathy pulled away a little.

"Do you want to kiss Tara too?" she asked.

"Well yeah," he said -- too quickly. He knew from his reading that girls often got jealous if you kissed another one right after you kissed the first one. "Um ... I mean, if it wouldn't upset anyone."

"You can do anything you want with us, and we won't be upset, will we Tara?"

Tara's eyes were wide, and she shook her head side to side. Jason had to shift a little to reach her lips, and felt Kathy's hand slid down his back as he did.

Tara's mouth was sweet -- she had to have just drank or eaten something like candy or soda. The scent of the two girls was incredible and he got dizzy again as they touched tongues and Tara eagerly accepted his into her mouth.

He turned back to Kathy, and kissed her again, feeling her body trembling and she stroked his arm and back.

"If you're really hard," said Kathy, "we would love to help you with that. Will you let us?"

"I ... if you're sure, but I don't..."

"Turn over," she said with a sexy grin. "Let us give you a hand. Or mouth."

"What about your mom?" he said, with a bit of panic. That didn't keep him from rolling over though.

"Oh don't worry about that," she replied. "I think our Mom's are a little busy."

Then she had her hand in his shorts, and he groaned as it tightened around his cock. It didn't take long before she'd fished it out.

"Oooo, it's nice and big ... and so hard," she said.

Her hot, wet mouth closed around the head of his cock, and there was nothing in the world that could keep him from cumming.

Kathy's eyes opened wide as the torrent of sticky cum flooded her mouth. But she was moaning and sucking, swallowing with obvious delight as pulse after pulse of the purest ecstasy sprayed out of his balls. Her tongue never stopped playing with his dick, and her small hand kept jacking, determined to draw the last out of pleasure from his orgasm. The experience was unbelievable.

"Oh my god," he whispered, his vision almost blurry. He'd thought that being able to jerk off in private had been mind blowing. But it paled in comparison to this!

"Hey," said Tara, with a cute little pout, "I didn't get any."

Still holding his half hard cock in her hand, Kathy smiled at her little sister, then opened her mouth showing that she hadn't swallowed all of Jason's sperm.

"You'll really share?" asked Tara.

Kathy stood and walked around, then bent over Tara, who was still kneeling. Tara eagerly opened her mouth and Kathy slowly drooled whatever cum she had in her mouth into her sister's. Jason's cock twitched.

Kathy knelt down, and Tara drooled Jason's cum back into Kathy's mouth. Kathy moaned, then returned the favor once again, and Jason noted there was a healthy amount of spit added to his cum. Tara hummed with pleasure and swallowed, then the girls shared a deep kiss, sucking at each others tongues and moaning with pleasure. His cock went rigid, and it didn't take the sisters long to notice.

"Can we both suck you this time?" asked Kathy.

Jason really didn't have the ability to speak. He'd just cum, but he was still incredibly horny. He eagerly nodded.

Both of the girls, one on either side, began licking his cock. It wasn't long before they had his shorts all the way off. Kathy was sucking and licking his balls, and Tara struggled to get as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She seemed to enjoy pressing it into her mouth, even though she choked and gagged on it. Her spit drooled out of her mouth in waves, but her sister was right there, eagerly licking it up.

He didn't know what Kathy was doing when she pushed his legs apart, but the pleasure the girls were giving him was too great for him to worry about it. Then, Tara stood, and quickly changed position to straddle his face so her barely covered snatch was only inches away from his mouth. This close, the rich scent of her pussy was unbelievably strong and he groaned, wishing that he could taste her. Kathy continued to lick and suck his balls, pushing his legs wider apart, and he, for the first time, touched the skin of a girl.

Tara moaned and wiggled as he ran his hands up her sweat-damp thighs. Unable to keep from doing it, he moved slightly and kissed the skin on her inner thigh, his nose almost touching her pussy. This close he could see that her bikini bottoms were so wet he wondered if she'd peed. At that point, he wished she had peed. He wanted to taste it. He wanted to taste her.

"Oh please, please," moaned Tara after popping the head of his cock out of her mouth, "lick me ... please lick my pussy..."

With no reason not to, he pulled the sopping crotch of her bottoms away and was greeted with the sight of a swollen, red, pussy that was utterly devoid of any hair. Each fold of the ten year old's cunny was slick and greasy with her thick cunt oils, coated with her white colored cream. Jason couldn't hold back, and went to town.

He'd fantasized about this forever, imagining time after time after time what he'd do the first time he got to eat a woman. Not that it was guaranteed that he ever would, since anything but the missionary position was considered a crime against God. Especially positions that were designed only to give a woman pleasure. Claiming a man, even her husband, had forced her to accept oral sex was one of the few crimes that a woman could charge her husband with and expect to get it prosecuted. However, all that religious idiocy was washed from his brain by the rich scent of Tara's gleaming pussy. Jason dove in.

First, he swiped his tongue from her clit to the base of her cunny, causing her to squeal in delight. Her taste exploded in his mouth, a mixture of oily salt and musky sweetness. His nose was right at her asshole and that scent, much more earthy, just added to the mix. He was close to cuming again, but he wanted to get Tara off before he did.

He continued to lick, now actually cleaning away all the oily fluids, even opening his mouth wide when one, cloudy colored glob of cream oozed out of her tunnel. It spread over his tongue and he eagerly swallowed, loving the rich taste of her thick oil. He found her clit, a red, throbbing point just edging out of its hood, and fastened on that. Tara went wild, sucking him even harder. It was clear now that he wasn't going to last much longer.

'Much longer' became 'right now' as he felt a tongue between his spread legs, lapping as his asshole. It felt incredibly good, and with one hand jacking his shaft, another playing with his balls and a hot mouth sucking his cock in just the right way, he lost it, beginning to spurt just as hard as he had before.

Tara moaned and pressed her sloppy gash down onto his face, grinding her clit onto his rasping tongue and coating his cheeks with her slimy juices. The tongue pressed harder into his ass, entering it as his orgasm soared even higher. It was hard to breathe with the young girl's cunt pressed into his face, but her scent and the taste of her sticky cream made him not care if he ever breathed again.

Finally, his orgasm started to fade, but Tara wasn't finished. She arched up and re-angled her pussy, letting him once again feast on her soft, swollen flesh. She started cuming again, making high pitched squeaks and this time, her orgasm was so powerful she actually froze in place, shuddering and quivering. She also did something else.

Jason's mouth was suddenly filling with hot fluid. Not a huge amount, and it only tasted kind of salty. He'd read about women who squirted, but of course, the first thing he thought of was that she was pissing in his mouth. He found he didn't care, and eagerly swallowed all she had to offer. With a final shudder and grind, Tara got off his mouth.

Kathy was still between his legs, lovingly licking and sucking his balls. His cock ached just a little from being hard so long, but Jason was sure that if she kept that up, he'd get hard again. Plus, he was starting to feel pressure in his bladder, and if the girls wanted to go again, he'd have to piss first. He could feel Tara's juices coating his face and as he looked down, he saw Kathy smile at him. She got out from between his legs and came up to kiss him. Then she quickly started licking her sister's juice from his face, making humming noises as she did. Jason wondered if she'd cum, and decided that it would be polite to ask.

"Uh, Kathy?" he started, "did you get an ... um orgasm?"

"No, but that's fine," she said.

He looked at her with surprise, and Tara cut in.

"Kathy can't cum unless you hurt her," she said.

"Why not? I mean, is she being punished?"

"No," smiled Kathy. "I'm, well I'm going to end up a slave. I'm too submissive and like pain too much not to. I'm a pain slut."

Jason blinked. At twelve -- not even -- she knew that?

"How do you know that?" he asked.

"I've known for years," she said with a shrug. "I never cum unless I'm being hurt, and I love to submit." She lowered her eyes, "I'd love to submit to you..."

Jason's cock gave a twitch. He could think of nothing sexier than having this hot, twelve year old to play with. All the perverted things he'd watched in movies and read about came to mind.

"I ... I think I'd like that a lot," he said. "But I mean, I don't really know a lot about it."

Tara snorted,"Don't worry about that. If you really want to do it, we can help you learn."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.