The New Son
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by XTremeInk

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What if you were given the chance to live in your perfect world? A world where the things most important to you were valued? What if you woke up there one morning...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

The party was in full swing, but Alison Taylor was too depressed to fully take part. She was drinking, instead, a very unusual occurrence for her. She wasn't even naked, unlike most of the other people. Moans and yells, the sounds of leather hitting flesh ... it all faded into the background. Thoughts of her son, and the direction his life was taking, distracted her, stealing all her joy. She just didn't know what to do. A man sat down next to her, and introduced himself. She glanced at him and gave a small smile. He was pretty attractive, but like her, was fully dressed.

They started making small talk, and somehow, Alison found herself explaining why she was so upset, actually telling a stranger all about the problems with her son.

"Did you ever think that maybe he was born in the wrong place?" asked the man, who'd introduced himself as Ed.

"What?"

Ed drained a bit of the liquid in his glass.

"Maybe he was born in the wrong place," repeated Ed. "I mean, you still love him, right?"

"Of course," replied Alison. "But ... well ... I think I don't like him very much."

"Well," said the man smiling, "tomorrow's a whole new day. And each new day brings the chance that something new will happen. Who knows? Maybe Jason will decide to make some changes in his life. If he does, I hope you'll support him."

She shook her head. "Oh, I would support him to the hilt, but if this last effort doesn't work, well, I'm going to have to give up."

Ed just smiled and walked away.


Jason sat on a swing, slowly rocking back and forth. He sighed with frustration. His cock was hard. Again. No matter how much porn he looked at on the net (and porn now mostly consisted of pictures of women in underwear), and how often he jerked off, he just couldn't seem to find fulfillment. A girl caught his eye, and he wondered what she really looked like. She was completely covered of course. Hell, she couldn't be more than thirteen, but her body was completely covered -- like she was a nun.

He wondered what it had been like, back when kids could actually date and kiss. Now, more and more schools were segregated, and dating under the age of eighteen was strictly forbidden. Hell, any sexual activity under twenty one was forbidden. He thought fondly of the porn cache he'd found on the net several years ago. It had been a real risk to download it, but he had. This was stuff from the old days, before the Bush Revelations. It had stories, pics and vids, and all of it was about bondage and that kind of stuff. Hell, it had even had tutorials. But it was getting old, after all these years. He wanted a girlfriend. A real girl he could kiss and do all that other stuff with. Not that that was going to happen -- his mother was pushing him to be a priest. As if! He'd sneak out of the country and go to Europe if he had to, but he was not becoming one of those nuts. Hell, they didn't even believe in science!

Porn wasn't the only forbidden stuff Jason had found on the net. He'd also found a ton of stuff on science, math and computers, and he'd read, and memorized, every single bit of it he could. He was really good at math, and loved it. Thanks to the texts he'd found, he was way ahead of everyone in his class. Hell, they were had just started beginning algebra! He was about to get up and go home, when he saw someone had sat down on the swing next to him. A man.

"Hello Jason," said the man.

"Um ... do I know you?" asked Jason.

"Nope," smiled the man. "Name's Ed."

"Uh ... hi," said Jason, a bit nervous.

Maybe one of the cameras in the park had picked up on him watching the girl, and the operator had reported it. He'd get into a lot of trouble for that. They'd probably make him spend every day after school, and ten hours each day on the weekend either reading bible verses, or attending sensitivity training. He was lucky he was only fifteen. If he'd been eighteen, they'd just throw him in jail -- or put him in the military. There was always one more place for cannon fodder in the military.

"Did you ever wonder," said the man, "what it would be like to live in a different place?"

"Not really," replied Jason, trying to be polite. "I mean, I like it in Phoenix."

The man laughed. "Not exactly what I meant." He was silent for a minute then continued. "You know, if you lived in a world where things weren't quite so ... conservative."

That scared Jason. If this guy was a terrorist (as anyone who disagreed with the Establishment was called), he wanted nothing to do with him. His life wasn't that great, but it was better than being in the military, being forced to beat up civilians who didn't have enough food.

"Look, uh ... I gotta go..."

"Jason," said Ed, and something in his voice stopped Jason in his tracks. "I'm not going to report you to HLS. I just want to know if you were satisfied with this life. If perhaps, you wouldn't like being somewhere that valued science more than dogma. Where kissing a girl -- and doing a lot more than that -- was not only legal but encouraged. Would you like a place like that?"

If he hadn't been so depressed, he probably would have just run from the guy. Or maybe just walked quickly away -- running would be admitting guilt, and he'd be punished for that. But he was depressed. Depressed and tired enough of this life that thoughts of ending it were becoming more frequent.

"Yeah," he said. "Yeah, I'd like that a lot."

Putting his hands in his pockets, Jason walked away. Ed smiled.


Jason woke up with a horrible headache. The first thing he saw, once he opened his eyes, were three crosses on his bedroom wall. Apparently his mother had been redecorating again. He got up, and the pounding in his head started to fade. It was quickly replaced with fear and confusion.

This was not his room.

For one thing, it was bigger. A lot bigger. The computer on his desk had a huge flat screen, and there were French doors that led to what looked like a porch. His pants were where he'd left them, as was his shirt, and, hands shaking, he bent to put them on. It wasn't easy buckling his pants over his large, hard cock, but he did. It felt very sensitive this morning, and he knew he'd have to jerk off again, probably in the shower.

Looking around, he noticed a white envelope propped in the keyboard of the computer. It had his name on it. Walking over, he picked it up and opened it. Inside there was a white card.

Jason,

Welcome to your new life. Enjoy it to the fullest!

Ed

Jason shook his head. He remembered meeting someone by the name of Ed, and the conversation, but well ... none of this made any sense.

"Jason!" called his mother. "C'mon down! Breakfast is ready, and I need to talk to you about something."

Crap. More bullshit about entering a seminary. Well, he wasn't going to do it. As crappy as school was, and as little as they actually taught, he wasn't going to Church Camp his mother had been riding him about for the summer. It was bad enough that she kept putting all that religious bullshit in his room (he just threw it all out. She never complained, but also never seemed to run out of crosses and bibles to leave up here), but he absolutely was not going to that camp. No fucking way. He'd rather enlist. Or kill himself -- which would almost be the same thing.

His mother's voice had momentarily distracted him from his surroundings, but the strangeness all came back as he looked around again.

"Jason!" came his mother's voice.

He sighed. Strange or not, he had to go downstairs or else she'd come up here, and with patent, sweet tones drive him mad while explaining that it was a son's duty to obey his parents.

"Coming!" he yelled.

Jason walked downstairs, his eyes wide as he looked around him. This was not his house. No way. There wasn't a cross or religious picture in sight, and all the windows had the shades up and curtains pulled back. Besides, while this house was close to being laid out like his, it was clearly not the same house. He gulped, turning towards the sounds (and wonderful smells) that were coming from the direction of the family room.

It wasn't the family room. It was a very large kitchen, bright and sunny and overlooking a beautiful back yard, with a huge built in pool. There was a table -- set for two -- in a sunny nook. However, once he saw his mother, all thought left his brain.

He'd always thought his mother was a pretty woman. If she'd kept in shape, exercising just a little more than the government mandated amount, she would have been quite striking. Of course, she was always dressed in frumpy, ill-fitting clothing that was the norm for most women. This woman, however, was clearly not her.

Oh, she sounded the same. Her face looked the same, but it looked like the face of someone who was used to smiling, not frowning. And the clothes? Holy crap! His mother would never wear something like this!

The woman was wearing high-heeled sandals. Her legs were bare, and she was wearing a bikini bottom that covered very little. The blouse she wore was see through, and her large, firm breasts were barely covered by her bikini top. He just stood and stared, unable to believe what he was seeing. She was just beautiful, and he'd never in his life, ever seen a woman dressed so revealingly. Not even on HD.

"Mom?" he asked.

"Yes, Jason," she said with a strained smile. "Please, I'm not in the mood for listening to a lecture about how I'm dressed. Sit down -- we need to talk."

Jason walked over and sat down. Lecture about how she was dressed? Even if she was his mom, she was a wet dream come true. What kind of lecture was she expecting?

His mother dished out a plate full of eggs and bacon -- real eggs and real bacon, something he'd seen only a handful of times in his life and sat down opposite him. His glass was full of juice and there was even coffee in a mug! His mother didn't even like coffee!

"Look, I know you really want to go to that ... camp ... this year," she said. "I've tried and tried to talk you out of it, but if you're determined to go to those people, well, it is your choice. I know it might not seem like a big deal now, but if you do go, you'll never be allowed to hold public office, and most of the research companies won't hire you. I'm asking you one, last time to reconsider."

"C ... camp?" asked Jason. "What camp?"

"That religious retreat," she said with a frown. "You've been bugging me to go for two years. Well, you're old enough to make the decision, so I'll let you go. If that's what you want."

Anger surged into Jason. He'd been bugging her? No fucking way! This was the last straw. Jason stood up, ignoring his breakfast, ignoring the way his mother was dressed, and let out all the anger he'd been bottling up.

"I'm not going," he said. "You can't make me -- I'll enlist first!"

"What?" asked his mother, confused. "Jason, I..."

"And another thing," he said, shaking with fear and anger. Fear that she'd just throw him out -- or report him as being unstable, "stop putting those things in my room. I'm not doing it. I'm never going to be a priest, so stop trying to make me into one!"

With that, he turned and ran back up to his room, angrily ripping the crosses off the wall once he got there. He threw them in his trashcan, and once the bible on his desk caught his eye, he grabbed it and threw that away too. Of course, what he was doing was against the law, but he didn't care. Not anymore. He was looking around for something else to throw away, when another card with his name on it caught his eye. It had been sitting under the bible.

Hands shaking, he opened it.

Jason, You've been given a second chance. This is your perfect world, but remember that the changes in you will be confusing to people who knew you. Listen to your dreams -- they will help guide you. And don't be hard on your mother! Ed

His hands were shaking as he sat down. Was it possible? Really? A whole new world? He took a deep breath and stood up, walking over to the window.

His room faced the back yard, but he could also see over the fence to the neighbor's back yard. He blinked, noting that there were a couple of girls over there. Girls who were wearing so little that they might as well be naked. His cock, never something to be distracted by anything, quickly got painfully hard in his shorts. He wanted to jerk off in the worse way. One of the girls looked up and, evidently having seen him, smiled and waved. He was too stunned to do anything but wave back before fear hit him and he jerked away from the window. What would happen if they reported him? Then logic asserted itself and he realized that he really must be somewhere else. Because on his world, no girl would be caught like that outside.

He could still hear his mother moving around downstairs, but his cock was thinking for him. He was usually horny, but today it seemed even worse. Closing his door, then locking it after he saw that there actually was a lock, he quickly stripped off his pants. Seconds later, he was spewing a huge load of cum into a tissue as the image of the near-naked girls next door was held in his mind.

Once the edge was taken off, he sat down on his bed. The physical relief from the masturbation was greater than any he'd ever had. He wondered if it was because he hadn't been worried that someone would walk in on him. He cleaned up, then looked at his computer. If this was a new world, maybe the computer would help him figure out what the rules were.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.