An Autumn Chill - Cover

An Autumn Chill

Copyright© 2009 by Jonas

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Brody is looking forward to this winter vacation more than any other. Two weeks to spend with his new lovers. But it's only fall, and a lot can happen in just a matter of months. Brody must navigate sophomore year of high school first and deal with attention from unexpected sources, good and bad. And what of his girls? How will they deal with the Freshman Experience and the forces that will try to break apart their relationship? The sequel to 'The Heat of Summer'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

[Author's Note: This chapter is darker in mood and content than the rest of this story. It contains a scene of rape. Though the act in and of itself was not violent, it was still rape. If this direction disturbs you, then you can skip the last part of the chapter in italics. While you can still follow the story if you skip that, you may miss some things that are important later. Also, writing this chapter was a bit of a challenge, considering the content and the point of view. This attempt was my second because I didn't like the telling of the events the first time around. --jonas]

After I hung up the phone, I sat back, reeling, trying to digest what Shelly told me. First, I was horrified at what had happened. Then I was angry at the bastards who did this and the girls who let it happen. Then I was worried to death about Shay and even Mia. Then I was confused by Shay's parents' fucked-up parenting. Finally, I was relieved that all the tests came back negative. Then my cycle of emotions repeated.

Jeff walked into the room. "Those girls are fucking hot," he said excitedly. Then when he saw my face, he stopped and tried to backtrack. "Oops. Sorry, Brod. I kind of just got more and more amazed when I saw those pictures. I just wanted to let you know I totally approve of your choice in girls. I didn't mean to piss you off or anything."

I was a bit confused. "What are you talking about, Jeff?"

"Those pictures. I didn't know how far I could go through the pictures. I mean, the bikini pictures were hot and then there were the stills from the webcam. I couldn't help but look at them. Hot, naked chicks. I didn't mean to disrespect you, Brody."

I had a momentary flash of guilt for forgetting I had those webcam pictures and letting Jeff see them. That passed almost as quickly as it came. There were more important issues at hand, and I knew I could trust Jeff not to be too much of an ass about those.

"Oh, that," I finally said. "Yeah, whatever. I didn't mean for you to see those, but I know you'll be cool about it. Right?" I gave him kind of a warning glare.

"Sure, Brod. No problem. You know me."

I snorted. Yeah, I knew Jeff. "Anyway, I've got bigger things to deal with at the moment."

Poor Jeff. He got to deal with the brunt of my emotions. Luckily, he made all the right comments and seemed genuinely pissed off about everything, too. Then he tried to tell me everything would be cool. Did I mention that Jeff is a good guy? Well, he is.

From the mind-blowing conversation I had with Shelly and then other conversations I'd have with Mia and Shay over the next few days, I was able to piece the story together. In a nutshell, Shay really did get into something that she couldn't get out of, and then in her vulnerable state, some older "friends" took advantage of her.

Seems Shay is almost obsessed to succeed. Her parents, especially her dad, were always making comparisons between Shay and her two much older siblings—a sister who was at Stanford working on her PhD and a brother who just got his MBA and was already making six figures for a big accounting firm in Phoenix. Anyway, brother and sister were straight A students and all-star sports stars and prom royalty and the works. Nothing Shay did seemed to be enough. So when her parents told her she needed to pursue an extracurricular activity in the fall because she "needed to be more involved" for the college applications, she chose volleyball, and set in her mind that she would succeed.

Even though she was a freshman, Shay showed enough natural talent and dogged tenacity that she was chosen to be backup libero on the varsity team. Immediately, two of the team's senior girls, Tabitha and Aimee, kind of took Shay under their wings, promising that their influence might even get her the starting nod over the current starter, who was junior. They just seemed to have a knack for finding just the right thing to say to get Shay to go along with whatever they had in mind. Usually, it was saying things like how the libero who was starting the JV team might just have enough to be the next varsity starter if Shay couldn't handle it. That made Shay work even harder. All the time the girls kept touting their influence over the team makeup for the following year. It became obvious that politics would play as much a part as talent. Play the game on AND off the court, and you'd be successful. Shay told herself she could do whatever was need without getting too caught up in the politics.

As it went, the two girls began to invite Shay to hang with them and do things with them, telling her that while a particular sleepover or "girls' night out" or whatever wasn't mandatory, EVERYONE who wanted to make the rotation participated. Other than some alcohol, the get-togethers were pretty tame, so Shay didn't see any harm.

At first, Shay was truly just too busy with school, clubs and volleyball, and that was why she began missing our evening chats. However, sometime around the middle of October, Tabitha and Aimee started inviting Shay to hang with just the two of them. Shay felt the same pressure to accept, so she did. It wasn't too hard to do, because she'd grown fond of her new friends, and they seemed to genuinely like her, too. It didn't take long before the girls told Shay that they were just like her, that they were into girls, too. Shay and Mia had always been open about their relationship, so it wasn't really a surprise that other gay or bi girls would express interest.

The more time Shay spent with Tabitha and Aimee, the greater the pressure got for her to do more than just hang out with them. But she always stayed strong and committed to Mia, and to me to a lesser extent. This was all going on roughly around the same time I was fending off Kristin Fuckin' Franz and becoming intimately familiar with Cassie and her feminine parts. Anyway, towards the end of the month, Shay went to a party that was just a small group of 10-12 friends. It was here, when Shay had consumed a little too much alcohol that things took a major turn. Shay took her first hit of pot.

She only took a couple of draws, but it was enough for her small and inexperienced self to really be affected. She was pretty agreeable to things going on at the party, and she was just really enjoying the buzz. When people started pairing off, it was natural that some guy started to hit on her. She was still in control enough that she turned him down, repeatedly. After he refused to get the hint, she got frustrated and went in search of Tabitha and Aimee. She found them together in a bedroom making out. Since the persistent ass hole was still trailing after her, Shay stepped into the room and locked the door. The older girls mistook Shay's actions for interest. Tabitha went over to Shay and kissed her. Shay admitted that the kiss was electric, and so she did it some more, and then did it with Aimee. However, other than kissing and mutual groping, things didn't escalate.

Needless to say, Shay felt extremely guilty for "cheating" on Mia. She was ashamed and was also afraid Mia wouldn't be able handle both me AND her cheating, so she kept it a secret. That was a mistake. She vowed she'd be stronger next time, but whenever she spent time alone with either Tabitha or Aimee or both of them, they would do it again. Slowly, they got more adventurous, until by the week of Thanksgiving, they were getting each other off with their fingers

And each time, Shay felt more and more guilty and ashamed, but the further she got in, the more she knew she couldn't tell Mia or me about any of it, not the sex or the drinking or the marijuana. Part of her wanted to stop, but whenever she saw the pretty girls at volleyball practice, they teased and flirted, which really fired up Shay's libido. Shay thought about dropping volleyball to get away from them, but her parents would never allow that. She had to at least play out the full season, which would end in early December.

Then came the "Thanksgiving" party.


Tabby and Aimee said this was THE party of the year. When they said that, Shay's heart fell. The night before Thanksgiving had always been for Mia. Shay knew she had to go. She was committed now, and there were expectations. If she turned down this invitation, then she risked her chance of making the starting roster next year, which would make her a disappointment to her parents. Shay was sick of the politics that swirled around the team. She'd never seen it this bad in anything she'd ever been involved in before. However, now that she was in, her dad would never tolerate her just quitting. Spurlocks weren't quitters. Shay wished that her skill on the court would be sufficient enough to warrant a spot on the team, but she could tell the competition was fierce. It was the girls who played the game OFF that court, too, that would succeed.

Now, as Tabby pulled her car into the grass in front of this huge house teeming with teenagers, Shay wished she'd had the strength just to tell the team captains to screw it. Shay had told herself repeatedly that she was doing it for Mia, knowing that if she dropped volleyball in favor of Mia, her parents would have just one more piece of ammunition to fire into the girls' relationship. Shay's infatuation with Mia was unhealthy, they'd say. Now that infatuation was keeping her from participating in worthwhile activities. They barely tolerated her "gay experiment" as it was. They didn't need more cause to keep her away from Mia. Sadly, the redhead wondered if she'd even have a relationship left with Mia when the season ended. Lord knows that Mia would never have approved of any of this, and she would probably want nothing to do with Shay when she found out. Shay had nearly cried when she told Mia about the party and then told Mia she wasn't invited. She did cry once the call ended. This was ending up a disaster.

Aimee offered Shay a joint.

"You seem nervous," the blonde said. "This'll take the edge off."

Shay hesitated for just a second. She didn't want to rely on drugs or alcohol to help her cope. She was more in control than that. However, she had to admit, just a drag or two would definitely make her more comfortable. She took the offering and inhaled a big lungful of smoke. She was grateful, really, for anything that would help her mellow out.

Shay thought the other parties she'd been to with Tabby and Aimee were pretty wild, but they said those parties were nothing like this one. A bunch of last year's graduating class would be back from college for the holidays, and the party had become kind of an annual tradition of sorts, a chance to get back together with their classmates and some younger friends they'd left behind.

Shay had no idea what wild was before she walked into that house.

Things started out pretty docile. Within 30 minutes, the marijuana, the alcohol and the familiarity of a high school party put Shay at ease. More and more people started filling the cavernous rooms of the house. Shay had no idea whose house it was, but it was HUGE. The crowd was pretty massive, too.

Seems frat and sorority parties are quite a bit different from high school parties. After Shay had been there an hour or so, she had a pretty good buzz on. Tabby had disappeared, but Shay stayed close to Aimee. Unlike their boisterous friend, Aimee usually held back until she felt more comfortable. She was built solidly and stood a few inches taller than Shay's 5'2", and lacked the grace and confidence of their tall, leggy friend. Shay heard some cheering coming from somewhere, and a few minutes later, Tabby was back, her long dark blonde hair damp. She dragged Shay and Aimee into a game room of sorts. There was a pool table, air hockey, foosball and other similar games. However, no one was really focused on the games. People stood or sat on the various tables so they could see over the heads of a crowd. Shay heard another cheer go up from the mob of people. Tabby pushed her way through the people, which was three or four deep, before stopping. Shay was shocked. In front of them were two girls and a guy she didn't recognize. The guy was holding a bottle of some clear liquid and was chanting something as one of the girls tried to get a shot glass from between the other girl's thighs without using her hands. She failed, and spilled the clear liquid all down her front and on the bare legs of the other girl. The crowd cheered when the two girls kissed, a pretty involved kiss that surprised Shay.

Shay had been open with other kids about her relationship with Mia. Neither girl really cared what people thought. However, they were still discreet in public. Sure they held hands and hugged and even gave each other little pecks on the lips, but that was all. These girls were making out, and the crowd loved it! Shay felt her stomach flutter at the sight. It WAS pretty hot.

Before Shay knew it, Tabby pushed her into the center. A different girl Shay didn't recognize moved to sit on the edge of the table. The platinum blonde had on a short skirt that she shoved up, giving everyone a clear look at her thong. Someone produced a full shot glass which found itself wedged between two firm thighs. Shay wished she could disappear. The crowd was frenzied, and Shay almost began to panic. She didn't want to do this. She didn't want to be here, but there was nowhere to go. The guy holding the bottle must have sensed Shay's apprehension, because he leaned over to her and whispered the objective of the game and then gave her a warm smile.

Shay used her current buzz to drown out any fear. She closed her eyes and leaned over. She was so close to the blonde's sex that she could smell the familiar muskiness of female arousal. She latched onto the shot and stood up, throwing her head back. The liquor burned its way down her throat. She'd never had anything stronger than beer, and this stuff made her eyes water.

The crowd cheered again. The giggling blonde kissed Shay firmly, but then quickly moved away. Another girl, another blonde, moved in place and another shot was produced. Shay figured she was done, but the crowd encouraged her to down another. So she did.

She spilled this one all down her chin and neck and chest. This new blonde surprised Shay by grabbing her face and licking the liquor slowly off her chin before shoving her tongue down Shay's throat. Eventually the game moved past Shay as another girl sat on a table behind Shay ready for a guy to try his hand—or lack of hands—at the game. The blonde obviously liked kissing Shay, because she pulled the younger girl off to the side and basically attacked her. Her hands and lips were everywhere. Shay just went with it and tried to enjoy the sexual foreplay.

A tumult of emotion swirled inside Shay. She was feeling pretty drunk, which seemed to lower her inhibitions some. She went along with the girl for a while until things began to get heated enough that she became concerned about what would happen. Then when a small group of guys gathered around and egged the two girls on, Shay felt suddenly and horribly exposed, like she was naked. She wanted to get away. She broke the kiss and quickly left to find her friends.

It took about 10 minutes for Shay to find Aimee. By the time she plopped down next to her friend on a couch, she knew something had changed. Her buzz had taken on a whole different feeling than any other she'd ever had. It was like every sense was heightened or something. Her whole mood had shifted. In her head she was saying she didn't want to be here anymore, but she found every decadent scene before her exhilarating. She was feeling really good and VERY horny. She hadn't thought that different liquors would make her feel different when she drank them, but at this point she really didn't care.

"Hey, ladies." Shay turned towards the low voice, and recognized the guy as one of those leading the crowd during the drinking game. He was with a friend.

"Hey there, handsome," said Aimee as she leered at the older guy and his friend.

"I'm Guy," said the first guy, whose trimmed dark, curly hair and attire gave him a definite preppy look. He pointed to his blonde friend. "This is Alan."

Shay started to giggle. The first guy was named Guy. That was pretty funny to her for some reason. Alan held out tumbler of amber liquid to each girl. As Shay took it, she felt kind of light-headed, like she would start floating at any second. She tried to concentrate on what the guys were saying but her sense of hearing didn't seem nearly as heightened as her sense of touch. She could FEEL everything so much. The breeze when someone passed by. The brush of her shirt across her nipples, which Shay could feel were as hard as little pebbles. The cold of the tumbler in her hand. She shifted and tingles danced up and down her skin. She could FEEL everything.

" ... a little more private?"Alan was leaning close to Shay, his warm breath on her cheek and ear making her shiver. His presence this close to her was doing something to her. She'd been feeling pretty horny after making out with the blonde, and he seemed to make it worse. She didn't want to feel horny next to him, but yet she did want to feel that way. She was confused.

"Shay?" He was speaking to her again. How did he know her name? Maybe Aimee ... She glanced at her friend, who was giggling as "Guy the guy" whispered into her ear and caressed her arm. The sight made Shay tingle again. She looked into Alan's eyes. He's a nice looking guy, she thought. No, he's not Guy. He's Alan. The other guy was Guy. That made her giggle again.

"Whadju say?" Shay asked.

"I said, how about we go somewhere a little more private?"

Sure, why not? What would be the harm? "Nah, I'm no- intristed," she mumbled instead. The only guy she'd been with was Brody, and she didn't plan to change that anytime soon. She found girls much more appealing. Still, her stomach fluttered and she felt heat between her legs.

Alan pouted. "Aw, com'n. We'll just talk."

Shay felt herself leaning towards him. Just talking, no harm. Something inside her held on to caution, even as her body was responding to his obvious interest in her. "No," she said with a firm shake of her head. "You're a GUY."

Alan got a weird smile on his face. She didn't like that smile. She lurched up off the couch. Suddenly, she didn't want to be around Alan. She grabbed Aimee's hand and tried to pull the surprised girl off the couch. Instead, Shay's unsteadiness caused her to lean too far towards her friend that she toppled onto her. Aimee yelped as she found the smaller redhead suddenly in her lap, then both girls giggled.

Shay heard one of the guys say, "Why ... get comfortable?" So she did. She settled onto Aimee's lap with a sigh. It was like being a baby. She suddenly felt warm and safe, like she was in her Mom's arms again. Mom started kissing her.

"Thas nice," Shay hummed. Then Mom kissed her on the lips. Then Mom's tongue was in her mouth. Shay opened her eyes and saw Aimee's closed eyes only centimeters from hers. Aimee was kissing her. It felt so nice. So nice. "Mmmm."

Now there was cheering or jeering or whatever they call it. Warm water suddenly poured all over Shay's body. At least it felt like that, a warmth that just washed over her. But she wasn't wet, at least not on the outside. She realized the warmth was radiating out from her boob, which someone seemed to be squeezing. Shay didn't want to, but she moaned.

The room was kind of spinning, so Shay closed her eyes and just enjoyed the intense sensations of Aimee's hands and mouth on her. She felt suddenly cool under her skirt, then something nudged against her clit, poking and prodding until it found her hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.