An Autumn Chill
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Jonas

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brody is looking forward to this winter vacation more than any other. Two weeks to spend with his new lovers. But it's only fall, and a lot can happen in just a matter of months. Brody must navigate sophomore year of high school first and deal with attention from unexpected sources, good and bad. And what of his girls? How will they deal with the Freshman Experience and the forces that will try to break apart their relationship? The sequel to 'The Heat of Summer'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Are you ready for your first year of high school? I typed. Actually, I typed something that could loosely be translated into that question. No one really types complete sentences when they IM, do they?

Yep, came the quick response, followed by, Shay says HELL YEP!

I smiled. Leave it up to my fiery redhead to display enough enthusiasm for both of them.

The IM window showed Mia was typing again.

How was your first week? she asked. This was the first weekend after the start of my school year and the last weekend before the start of theirs.

Pretty much the same as last year, except I knew where everything was this time. This was mostly true. The only other difference was that the girls seemed to grow up A LOT during the summer, and they seemed especially predatory. Like lionesses on the hunt for boyfriends. Maybe it had something to do with us not being lowly freshmen anymore. Not that being a sophomore is that much a step up.

Hey, I have a surprise for you, Mia typed.

Great, I love surprises, I replied. The last time Mia had a surprise ended in my first ever cybersex. I never realized writing sexy things back and forth could have that kind of physical effect on a person. I'm sure the sexual images I painted in my head while I read her narrative helped. Oh, and my hand pumping my erection was an added boost to the arousal factor. I'd barely had enough time to clean up before Mom walked through the front door. Now whenever I chatted with Mia or Shay, I kept a washcloth handy.

Is your Mom there? she asked.

Nope. She finally went on a date. Won't be back until late.

Oh, goody! OK, follow these instructions. She proceeded to give me a list of instructions, and before I knew it a video window gave me a peek into what I assumed was Mia's bedroom.

A webcam! Awesome! I typed. Where'd you get it?

The camera jumped and shifted like it was in an earthquake, and when it stopped, my heart almost stopped with it. There she was. My Mia. She was wearing a tight t-shirt that really showcased her perky breasts. Her dark hair cascaded well past her shoulders. Even with the poor quality of the webcam, I could tell the light brown skin on her face was flawless, and her cocoa-brown eyes seemed almost black. Add to that a cute nose turned up just a bit at the tip and plump red lips, and I felt my rod begin to stiffen in my shorts. The camera only showed her from the top of her head to just below her breasts, but I was sure her midriff and legs were bare, the expanse of skin broken up by a pair of tiny shorts. At least, that's how I pictured it.

Birthday present, she typed, answering my question about the origin of her cam. She fidgeted a little in the video, then continued to type. Shay helped me set it up this afternoon. We can't figure out the sound yet, but this is only our first real attempt.

Speaking of Shay, where'd she go? I asked, noticing that Mia appeared to be alone.

Mia reached over to her cordless mouse and started clicking. Suddenly, the camera began to zoom out. I would have seen her bare midriff (told you!) if a wild mane of red hair wasn't blocking the view. My swim trunks got very, very crowded.

Oh.Shit, I typed.

Mia didn't see my message, though, because her eyes were closed and her head had rolled back. All I could see was Shay's head moving quickly back and forth, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what her mouth and hands were doing down there between Mia's legs.

Mia gathered her wits about her enough to type. Take it out, Big Papi, and enjoy.

I ignored the nickname they'd given me after my clutch hit in the annual Greenwall softball game this summer. I was too busy obeying. A moment later I'd relieved the strain on my trunks and had my cock in my hand. I continued to watch Shay eat Mia, right there on video. Damn, I wished they had sound. Shay pulled back and moved to the side a little so I could see Mia's pussy. Her labia seemed swollen and wet beneath her sparse hair. Shay turned to face the camera, moving really close to it. With a devilish grin, she wiped the wetness off her face with her hand and then licked her hand clean, doing it slowly and sensuously. When she blew me a kiss, I started jacking harder.

Shay turned back to face her meal, but kept to the side so I could see. Her fingers pulled open Mia's lips and swirled around in the depths of her pussy. Mia pushed her t-shirt and bra up over her perky breasts. She began pinching and pulling her hard brown nipples. The look on her face announced she was oh so very close to going over the peak. She reached out and found the back of Shay's head and tried to coax her lover back down to her snatch.

Shay shoved two fingers right into Mia's depths and then moved to bury her face inside the brunette's pussy, effectively blocking my view. I put my focus back on Mia's face, which rolled side to side in blissful agony. She was close, and so was I. My balls began to draw up. I pumped faster and faster still. Just as Mia's mouth opened in a silent scream and her body tensed, my cock erupted. A thick rope of come shot a good foot into the air and landed with a BLAP onto the hardwood floor. I groaned and jerked as three more healthy spurts followed the first, then I slowed my stroking as my cock drooled the last of my semen over my knuckles.

I forced my eyes open to see Mia and Shay locked in a hot kiss. Then Mia melted out of her seat while Shay moved to straddle the arms of the chair, facing away from the camera. Her world-class ass was practically vibrating in anticipation. Just before Mia's face disappeared between Shay's spread legs, I saw the look. I call it the Mia-look, the one she gets when she is focused and nothing can distract her from her task. Anyway, Mia's face disappeared between Shay's legs as the redhead lowered her body onto her lover's face. Mia's chin was just about all I could see of her face, but it was moving at a good pace. Her hands came up and cupped the redhead's round ass cheeks.

To my surprise, I felt the familiar swelling in my cock. Here we go again. I slowly began to stroke my growing erection.


Gotta go, I typed. Mom just walked in.

K. We love you, Big Papi!

I signed off the IM and logged out of my Windows account. After giving the office—and more specifically the area around the desk—a quick check for signs of my activities, I grabbed the spunk covered washcloth, dropped it into the hamper in the bathroom, and pulled a towel from the linen closet. I stopped by the kitchen on my way to take my evening swim. Make that 'late night swim' in this case.

I stepped into the light of the kitchen and leaned against the door jamb. Mom had her back to me. She flipped through the stack of mail while some water heated in the coffee maker. I just watched as she went through her motions. I'd always thought my mom was beautiful and, as boys often do with their mothers, kind of crushed on her when I was younger.

In a lot of ways, I resembled Mom. Same hair color, same shape eyes and face. Same lips. However, I was built like my dad, complete with broad shoulders and narrow waist. While my eye shape was Mom's, my eye color and skin tone were Dad's. At 15, I wasn't quite as tall as Dad was when he died, but the doctor said I wasn't done growing yet, so I had some time to make up the three inches.

I looked at Mom closely. Her hair was fashioned in loose waves that fell just past her shoulders, a style that required quite a bit of primping since her hair was naturally stick straight, like mine. She had worn a nice, conservative blouse and slacks. The outfit really showed off her athletically toned body well, and the wide leg slacks made her long legs look even longer. She was still so attractive; it was a shame she'd not really looked for anyone new.

Almost three years ago, Dad was killed in a car accident. Since then, Mom had focused on working and raising me. I finally convinced her this summer that she needed to start focusing on herself a little. I mean, I was definitely old enough to look out for myself. Plus, I knew if I ever needed anything, Mom would be there. Sure, I gave her the typical teenage grief, but in reality, she was my best friend.

She must have sensed my presence, because she glanced over her shoulder and gave me a smile, then turned her attention back to the mail.

"Hey, sweetie. How long have been standing there?"

I shrugged. "Just a minute or so."

She finally turned around and leaned back against the counter.

"So, how was your evening?" she asked.

"How was yours?" I asked right back.

"I asked you first," she countered, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Come on, Mom. I stayed home. What's to tell? You're just avoiding talking about your date."

"It wasn't a date, Brody."

I rolled my eyes. "Right. Not a date."

"It wasn't. Mr. Mortensen is an auditor for our company. He and I were just going over some of the financials."

"And I'm guessing you called him 'Mr. Mortensen' all night and he called you 'Mrs. Brown'."

Now it was her turn to roll her eyes. "Of course not. But that doesn't mean anything."

"Did he ask you out again?"

I saw a sudden flash of sadness cross her face, and that gave me the answer to my question. She'd been excited to "talk financials" with the accountant at the office and had accepted the offer when he wanted to continue their discussion over dinner. Contrary to what she said, Tracy Brown didn't curl her hair or wear her "evening makeup" very often. That told me all I needed to know about how she felt about his offer.

I decided to change directions. "Mia got a webcam for her birthday."

Mom's face showed relief at the change of subject. "Really? I think Shelly mentioned something about that." Then her face got that conspiring, know-it-all smirk. "Did she test it out tonight?"

I blushed. I knew that tone of voice. It was the tone that said she knew I'd been up to something and there was no denying it. So I didn't. Mom and I were pretty open. She knew I'd had sex with Mia, so there was no reason to hide anything.

"Yeah. She set it up and tested it out."

"Did it work?"

I blushed again, but grinned wickedly. "Oh, yeah," I drawled.

Her face pinked up like mine. Then she gave me a look that was ... well, odd. The look vanished almost as quickly as it came. Then she smiled and gave me the universal gesture for 'stop'. "I don't think I want to know the details," she said. As if on cue, she yawned. "Well, I'm going to hit the sack. Make sure you turn off all the lights before you go to bed."

She poured some of the hot water into a mug, and then headed for bed. As she passed me into the hallway, she pressed her hand against my chest and tilted her head up just a little to kiss my cheek. I swear I felt her hand squeeze my pecs just a little as her lips seemed to linger.

When she pulled away, that strange look was back in her eyes. "Good night, Brody," she said quietly. "I love you."

I smiled at her. "'Night, Mom. I love you, too."

As she moved down the hall towards her bedroom, I thought I heard her sigh.

I thought back to that strange look she gave me. It wasn't so much that the look in and of itself was strange, just that the look was on my mother's face. I was used to seeing it on the faces of the kids at school as they admired the dating candidates that passed them in the halls. Seeing that look on my mother when she was looking at me was just weird.

I shrugged, flipped out the kitchen light and headed for the back yard.


Two more weeks passed before things started getting weird at school. I mean, I'd been noticing all the hot teenage girls roaming the halls of the high school since the day I stepped foot inside the building. However, for the first time, I began to notice them ... noticing me. That wasn't the weird part. I had already noticed their increased interest on the first day of the year. The weird part was WHO seemed to be paying attention to me.

I was standing at my locker putting my books away so I could go to lunch. My best friends Jeff and Fuzz were giving me a hard time for some lame comment I made in World Civ. I had just turned around when a bevy of girls walked by. I recognized several of them—all cheerleaders—including their apparent leader. Kristin Franz was likely the hottest girl in school. She had a damn fine body, with perky breasts and awesome ass. Her body made every guy forgive her for getting her blonde hair from a bottle and for being a stuck up bitch. She was short, maybe 5'3" or so, and walked with a sway to her hips that could almost make a guy shoot in his shorts.

Anyway, as the senior cheerleader passed us, she glanced over at me. Her eyes did a quick scan from my head to my feet, and then back up to my eyes. A predatory smile crept across her face.

"Hey, Brody," she purred as she passed.

And then she was gone, lost amongst the other students.

My cock heard her voice as well, and responded by attempting to inflate my jeans. Down boy. I looked at my two friends. They were looking at me, their jaws practically dragging the floor.

"What?" I asked them.

"Dude..." Fuzz started to say.

" ... Kristin Fuckin' Franz just said hi to you," Jeff finished.

I was as surprised as them that she acknowledged me, but I needed to stay cool. "So?"

"Dude..." Fuzz started to say again.

" ... Kristin Fuckin' Franz is a fuckin' senior, man," Jeff finished for him again. "And one of the hottest and must unattainable pieces of ass in the whole school."

I shrugged and looked back in the direction she'd gone. "Yeah, I guess."

"'Yeah, I guess'," Jeff mimicked in a high-pitched, nasally voice. "You are fuckin' lucky..."

" ... Dude," Fuzz said again.

I shook my head. "Come on, you turds. Let's get lunch."


Let me tell you about my baby. Dad used to work on old cars with his dad, and had planned to teach me when I was old enough. Obviously, we never got the chance. So what I was left with was an old 1973 Dodge Charger. This is where I would start spouting off specs about this fabulous muscle car. Except I don't know a damn thing about cars. This one looked like shit and didn't even run. It just sat on the street covered with an old vinyl cover. But it was my baby. Dad bought it because he thought it would be the perfect car for us to work on, so I guess most of my infatuation with it was because it was something special between just the two of us, even if we never got to work on it together.

Fuzz's big brother Ricky said he'd teach me how to fix it up, but he had gone into the Navy when he graduated high school two years before. So far, he'd taught me a few little things when he was on leave, but that didn't amount to much. Still, I loved to sit in the driver's seat and imagine I was cruising the wide open roads with Slipknot or Mudvayne really taxing out my speakers. Before the summer, that was the extent of my fantasy. However, now whenever I sat in that seat, I imagined Mia and Shay sharing the front passenger seat with each other. It wasn't much of a stretch to imagine the three of us making use of the rear seat, either.

I was in my current state of fantasy when the sounds of a car engine drew my attention back to reality. I looked out the driver's side window of my car to see a beautiful pair of deep blue eyes staring at me. Those piercing eyes were set inside a beautiful face topped with long blonde hair that was pulled back into a thick pony tail. I didn't know who the girl was, but she was beautiful. She didn't say anything to me. She just looked at me with those big, blue eyes. Movement forced my eyes to look past her to the person in the driver's seat of the Mustang.

"Hey, Brody," the sultry voiced purred at me.

This time she hung around long enough for me to respond.

"Uh, hey, Kristin," I stammered.

She took a look at my car, her face impassive. "So, you fixing this old thing up?"

"Uh, yeah," I lied. "Something like that."

"I guess getting your hands under the hood can be kind of messy, huh?"

Something in the way she said that caused my cock to jump in my pants. Luckily, I was able to recover from my surprise. I gave her a lazy grin. "Yeah, but I don't mind getting messy," I replied, with obvious suggestion in my voice. "It can be fun." Where the hell did that statement come from?! I think I just flirted.

Wherever or however I conjured that statement up, it was obviously the right thing to say. I saw Kristin's eye's change, the pale green taking on a darker, almost stormy look. Her red lips parted just a little and she licked them with just the tip of her tongue. My cock REALLY jumped.

"I know what you mean." She was practically oozing arousal. "Hey, I'll see you around, 'k?"

"Sure. See you around." I looked at the other girl, whose expression hadn't changed. I smiled at her. "Maybe I'll see you around, too."

Her eyelids fluttered and her skin took on a slightly pink hue. She smiled and brushed the stray lock of blonde hair behind her ears. "Maybe," she said quietly.

Then they were gone.

Did I mention that this school year was weird?


October came in with a bang. And I mean a BANG. Like, shoot-me-and-get-it-over-with kind of bang.

It was the first Wednesday of October. Kristin was openly flirting with me now. At first I could deny it, but now? She would walk by me in the hall and run her hand across my back or chest, whichever happened to be facing her. She'd say hi and give me wink. I swear she would put an extra sway into her gait, too.

Jeff and Fuzz, always looking out for my best interests, tried to beat sense into my head about taking advantage of what God was setting before me.

"Brod, bud. Did you promise complete fidelity to your girlfriends?" Jeff asked one morning after Kristin made her morning flyby.

"Well, no. But..."

"No buts, friend!" he said as he clapped my back. "You have the chance of a lifetime! Kristin Fuckin' Franz is practically lying down in front of you with her legs spread BEGGING you to fuck her."

"Besides, Dude," Fuzz offered. "Your 'girlfriends' or whatever you call them are thousands of miles away. What they don't know won't hurt 'em."

I shrugged it off, but felt a flash of irritation. "They may not know, but I would. I promised to never keep anything from Mia, so I'd have to tell them I cheated."

"How is it cheating?!" Jeff asked, incredulously. I gave him a glare, and he backed off. "You're crazy, Brod," Jeff said, shaking his head. "Missing the chance of a lifetime."

The truth was, I was WELL aware of what could possibly happen with Kristin. And while my heart and head screamed at me to run the other way, my dick seemed to be like metal drawn to Kristin's magnetic persona.

Later that afternoon, I was heading towards Spanish class when Kristin flitted past.

"Hey, sexy," she practically growled as she hip-bumped me.

"Hey, Kristin," I responded with a smile. I glanced just behind the cheerleader and saw the blonde-haired, blue-eyes beauty from the other day. Her hair was still pulled back in a pony tail. "Hey to you, too," I said.

"Hi, Brody," she said demurely. Kristin was a goddess, but her friend was pretty damn hot, too. And there was something about this other girl. Not only did her shyness add to her appeal, but she seemed really familiar to me.

Kristin hooked her arm through mine. "Bro-dyyyy," she sang. "Cassie's parents are going out of town for the weekend and she's throwing a party on Friday night. Why don't you come by?"

"Cassie?" I asked, unsure of who she was referring to.

Kristin tipped her head towards the blonde behind us. "Cassie."

Then it hit me. I stopped mid-stride, which pulled Kristin off balance just a little, and turned to face the quiet girl. "Cassie? Cassie Jones?"

Her face lit up when she realized I remembered her. It all came rushing back. Cassie was a year ahead of me in middle school. I knew who she was only because her older brother was the star of the basketball team. He was a senior when I was in sixth grade. Dad used to take me to all the high school basketball games, and on more than one occasion Todd Jones was honored for one award or another. They had his family come out on the floor every so often, and I could remember thinking that his sister definitely didn't fit that family. Everyone was attractive, athletical extroverts who seemed very comfortable in the limelight. Except Cassie.

Cassie was a misfit in her picture-perfect all-American family. She was a small mousy girl who wore glasses and walked all hunched over so her long straight hair could cover her face. She was painfully shy. She walked the school halls alone, sat alone, and walked home alone. Back then I don't think she really had any friends. I'd had maybe a half dozen very short conversations with her, mostly just saying hi as we passed in the hallway. We'd once chatted while sitting in the principal's office. I'm not sure why she was there, but I was in trouble for some dumb prank I'd pulled on Fuzz in class. Needless to say, waiting for my sentencing with the principal didn't let me focus on our little conversation.

Anyway, Todd signed to play ball for some Division I school in Florida and his family moved to stay close to him. That was the summer before my seventh grade year. So I hadn't seen the Jones for three years. I didn't even know they had moved back to Macon.

Clearly Cassie Jones was a late bloomer, and then some.

She obviously hadn't completely overcome her shyness, but she had most definitely overcome her physical pre-pubescence. Her eyes and face had matured and beautified, but it was still the same Cassie Jones I remembered from before. She was six or seven inches shorter than me, and her body was phenomenal. Large breasts, narrow waist, and perfectly flared hips. I hadn't seen her ass yet, but I was pretty sure it was mighty fine, too.

I caught myself staring about the same time the two girls caught me. Cassie blushed and brushed that stray lock of hair behind her ear in what was obviously a nervous gesture. Kristin nudged me hard in the ribs.

"Ow," I mumbled. I looked down at the girl gripping my arm. She returned my look with an icy one of her own, then turned that icy stare towards her friend.

"Anyway," Kristin huffed, before looking back at me. Her expression melted into a radiant smile. "The party is only for our close friends. Here, call me tonight and I'll give you directions." She took my hand and then produced a pen from somewhere, which she used so scrawl her phone number and a heart onto my palm. When she was done, she squeezed my hand and gave me another huge smile. "Gotta run, sexy. Ta ta!"

She turned and headed away. Cassie and I both watched her for a second, then looked at each other. We both shrugged. Cassie smiled warmly before following after her friend.


Where's Shay? I typed.

Something with the volleyball team, Mia responded, but didn't offer any more info, so I didn't ask.

Shay had tried out for volleyball this year and was the only freshman to make the varsity squad. She made it as the back-up libero, which she said was a defensive specialist or something. She was pretty pumped about it, but I noticed that shortly after tryouts, she began to miss our evening chats. Before then, she was a regular either at Mia's house or via her own computer. At first she only missed once or twice a week, but now I was lucky if she MADE it once or twice a week. She kept using volleyball as an excuse, but Mia said that Shay's practices ended at 5:00. Since they were two hours behind us, that meant she was done by 7:00 my time, well before our usual chat time of 9:00.

I sensed from the things Mia said that the two of them were spending less and less time together, as well, and I could tell that Mia was beginning to feel hurt. I was at a loss. I worried for Mia. Shay had been one of the primary reasons Mia had pulled out of her depression, and I was sure much of her strength was still drawn from her best friend and lover. With me thousands of miles away, there was little I could do to support Mia.

Usually, when Mia seemed to be feeling down, I would try to sooth her feelings. She was always grateful and would usually try to turn the chats in different directions. This night, however, I had other things on my mind. Selfish, I know, but I'm not perfect. Far from it, in fact.

I got invited to a party today, I typed eventually.

Oh?

Yeah. Friday night. Just a bunch kids getting together to blow off some steam during mid-terms.

Sounds like fun. You gonna go?

I don't know.

You should. Just be careful.

I stared at Mia's last IM. What did she mean by 'be careful'? My first thought—that she was warning me against getting together with some girl—kind of made me mad. Didn't she trust me? Besides, if she wanted exclusivity, we should have talked about it. Maybe all the good looking guys weren't a big temptation to her, since she had Shay to help take off the edge. All I had was my hand, and the girls at school looked so much more enticing than my hand.

And a hell of a lot more accessible than Mia OR Shay.

I shook those thoughts from my head. That was completely unfair of me, reading into Mia's comment something that wasn't there. She had no way of knowing that I'd been invited by a very flirtatious GIRL to a party at the home of another very sexy GIRL. I calmed my emotions and looked at her IM rationally. Alcohol and drugs were often common at teenage parties, and I realized her comment likely had to do with that. I felt relief wash over me. I could have just asked her what she meant, but...

I will, I responded.

Just then a message popped up that Shay had logged on. I opened another IM discussion and fired off an IM to Shay: Hey, babe. It's been a while.

Yeah. Busy, busy, busy, she replied.

Volleyball practice?

I waited a long time for her response. I could tell from the discussion window that she began typing several times before stopping. In the meantime, I continued my chat with Mia.

Shay's on, I typed.

Mia sent me rolling-eye emoticon.

I frowned. You gonna IM her? I asked.

Nah. She can IM me if she feels like talking.

Something was wrong with my two girls, and that bothered me. What also bothered me was that I couldn't do anything to help. I made a mental note to call on Saturday and see what I could do from thousands of miles away.

Not practice, Shay finally sent. Just a get together with the team. Kind of a bonding, team-building thing.

Cool, I responded. I had another thought, a wild hair of sorts. I typed to Shay, Hey, I got invited to a party for Friday night. A couple of cheerleaders asked me to come.

Cool. Well, I'm pretty tired, so I'm signing off. Love ya.

And with that, she was gone. Something was definitely wrong. I'd all but opened the door for her, something Shay would normally have run with, likely teasing me about setting up another threesome in Georgia. Even when she was tired, she would tease. And then cutting me off so abruptly? Shay was definitely not herself. Mia was definitely not herself, either. I reopened my conversation with Mia.

Shay signed off, I typed, even though I knew Mia could see that.

There was a long pause before Mia quickly typed her response.

Yeah, was all it said.

I most definitely needed to call them.


"How are the girls?" Mom asked as she leaned against the kitchen counter and sipped her hot tea. This little nightly mother-son chat had become a ritual of sorts, especially on the nights Mom had a date.

Usually, she didn't go out until the weekend, but a guy from her work had two tickets to some play and he had invited Mom. This had become par for the course. With the exception of Brian Mortensen, the first guy she went out with, she hadn't had any guy back for second date. Plenty had asked for another one, only to be turned down. Only Brian was able to score more than one. They'd actually been on three dates, the last two of which happened last Friday and Saturday nights.

"Things are rocky," I answered her, then since I didn't want to talk about it, I changed directions. "Crappy date tonight, huh?"

Mom sighed and took another sip. "Not really crappy. Just ... not really interested in another date."

I'd been able to tell whether the date went well by just watching Mom's actions when she got home. If she made tea, the date didn't go well. If she just heated water to take to her room, things had gone well. So far, after dates with a half dozen different guys, only Brian and a guy named Mitch got the water.

"You're not interested, or he's not?"

"Me."

I shuffled and repositioned myself against the door jamb and then shoved my hands into my pockets. "Mom, maybe you're being too picky."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.