Myra and My Urges - Cover

Myra and My Urges

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Myra comes to babysit me while my mom goes to the lake for a week with her bridge cronies. My 'boyish urges' become an obsession for Myra who does her best to relieve them. She just doesn't know how fourteen-year old boys are made.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Babysitter  

So, in a few minutes she left and I'm left wondering just what all this is about. I mean, I know that I'm getting some pretty good sex out of all this but what a weird situation. Naked all day with a girl who now was fairly scantily clad as well, even naked when we showered. Hardly what Mom had in mind, I'm sure. Oh, Mom, if you only knew.

When she comes back, she has several bags, two from a grocery and one from a Walgreen's.

"I got us some cookie dough ice cream, hope you like that kind. That's for dessert."

"Yeah, I like it fine."

"Oh, I see you've had some urges while I was gone. Now you didn't touch yourself about them, did you?"

"No, I knew you don't want me to, that you would take care of it when you got back."

"Good, you're a good boy. Now, how do you want me to rid you of these urges, the way I did the first time or the way I did after your shower?"

"Well, the way you did it after my shower seemed to keep my urges down longer."

"Okay, um, you look like you need some relief right about now. Why don't you just sit up here on the kitchen table and I'll sit here on the chair."

So, I came over and sat on the table. My Mom would kill me for doing that but she wasn't here, was she?

"Oh, yes, you've been thinking about girls again, haven't you, Andrew? Well, you just have to get this out of your system. Now, let me take this off, here," and she took her top off and bra, releasing her very nice breasts into my eager presence.

"You need to rub these while I relieve you, okay? That should help you get it all out of you" and she leaned forward and took me in her mouth and began to suck me as she moved her hand up and down. After a few minutes, she just gripped me and sucked and licked all around the tip end of my dick until I sprayed cum all over her face and boobs.

"Oh, Andrew, you were very worked up. Look at all this. Here, let me wipe it all up. You sure do have a lot of stuff in you. I just don't know how I'll ever get it all out of you."

"I guess I just keep making it."

"Well, we have to get it out, so you can calm down more. I have some ideas and we might try some new things to drain more of this out of you if we can. I just can't let you walk around with all these urges building up. We'll just keep working on this until we get it all under control, okay?"

"Um, sure," I said, thinking that I'm sure enjoying all this sex as she tries to curtail my sexual urges. Oh, yes.

"Well, next time it happens, we'll try something that may work better. Anyway, let's have lunch. It's kindof late but I'll fix us some sandwiches if you get us something to drink. Is it okay if I leave my top off like this? It's more comfortable for me."

"Um, no, it's fine with me." Oh, is it.

We sit at the table eating lunch, me naked, Myra, topless. Isn't there a famous French painting like this, I wondered.

As Myra is putting our glasses in the dishwasher, she looks over at me and says, "Andrew, have you been thinking about bad things again?"

"No, well, sometimes I can't help it. I try not to."

"Come over her, let me see."

I got up, walked over to her with a semi-hard pointing at her, she reached out, began to rub me, and, of course, the inevitable happened.

"Yes, you see? You just have all these urges. If this feels good, then you are getting them again. Is this feeling good or not?"

"Well, um, yeah, it feels pretty good."

"Well, Andrew, that does it. We just have to take stronger measures. Come with me, young man," and she picks up the small shopping bag and leads me into my mom's bedroom.

"Well, I'm just going to have to do what a woman does to her husband when he gets these strong urges," and she begins to disrobe completely.

"Now, I bought some foam to use for protection and I'll go use it to get ready. Now, leave yourself alone. We've got to see if this works better. I'll be right back."

I'm not very sophisticated sexually but I'd sensed that intercourse may be in the works. The word, protection, could only mean one thing, I think.

So, Myra came back in the room, lifted my cock and said, "Yes, Andrew, we must try to relieve you as much as possible. There's only one way I know to do that and it's what husbands and wives do when they get tense."

So, she lay down on the bed, spread her legs wide and told me to get up in between them. I sure had urges now.

"Okay, scoot a little closer, right there," and she reached for my cock and pulled me right up to her pussy.

"Now, you've got to get yourself inside there for this to work, Andrew. Can you do that?"

So, I gave it my supreme effort and soon was deep inside Myra where it felt so, so good.

I'd never done this before, but thankfully, the male brain is direct-wired to the penis with simple basic operating instructions on how to fuck. And I started using them all.

"Oh, Andrew, you are getting your urges all out now. I'm glad. This seems to be working really well. What do you think?"

"If this doesn't take care of my urges, I don't know what will."

"Well, you can just go until you don't have any more urges left. I've used some stuff I got at the pharmacy for protection, so just give me all your urges, right inside. Yes, this will work just fine. Don't you think?"

"Oh, yes," I said almost out of breath, pumping my cock in and out of her.

"Oh, Andrew, I can just feel your urges as they leave you and come into me. That's just how we'll get them out of you. I'll have to take them like this. So, you have to do this very hard to get them all into me. Yes, this is working well. Oh, Andrew."

"Mmm, I can feel my urges really getting bigger. Oh, yes."

"That means that you're transferring them into me where I can take care of them better than you can. You see, the better it feels, the more urges you are giving into me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.