Gencom Ranma - Cover

Gencom Ranma

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ranma Saotome, the sex changing boy with a collection of hot women after him, finally gets a chance to have some sex with out worry of his life ending.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Ranma decided that he was in the mood for some traditional Japanese cooking rather then something more Chinese, so started over to Ucchan's for some okonomiyaki. Okonomiyaki was something like a mixture of pizza and pancakes which a customer could decide what they wanted on the cooked piece of dough. Certainly his stomach was empty enough for a number of the dish, in style like pork or beef.

It didn't take him long before he arrived at the restaurant of his 'cute' fiancee. The place was hopping with activity since it was lunch hour and the office crowd was looking for something good and quick to eat before going back to the slat mines. It was fortunate for him there was a school holiday as the teachers went over the study plants for the next several months. Of course with Prinicipal Kuno at the helm of the higher education facility, it was likely there would be some suggestion of pineapples and hula dances for the students being lined up.

Ranma walked up to the only empty stool at the counter where it overlooked the female chef working at her craft. The young martial artist knew the his fiancee was not only a master of the art of making okonomiyaki but a martial art based around the making of the delicious meal. Techniques like exploding flour bombs and specialized batter glue which could hold a person in place. She also used spatula as shurikens and a baker's peel as a blunt axe or a large club.

'The idea of her developing her own martial art like I placed in the macro shouldn't be too hard. Just a little focusing of the battle style she used with her own cooking, which means she might be one of the first to show off her style to me. My style might not be a big fan of weaponry, it is always great to have a few tricks up my sleeve. Especially for opponents who thing because I specialize in unarmed styles I don't know how to use weaponry.' Ranma thought as he waited for Ukyo to notice him.

'Given the rush, I am not surprised she hasn't notice me with all of the food she has to make in quick succession. It's only been a minute or two since I sat down. I think she will be noticing my arrival in three ... two ... one.' The sex changing boy thought as the cute brunette looked up from her cooking to see him.

A brilliant smile crossed her face which only enhanced her overall cuteness and her sexiness. She spoke to him, "I would love to serve you right now, Ranchan, but I have a bunch of orders to fill at the moment. Can you wait a few minutes while the rush dies down?"

"Sure, Ucchan. Serve me at your own pace." he told her as he noticed the flirting which had been in the Tendo women appear in her voice. The double meaning with her words could be taken as selling him a meal or with serving him sexually. Just like his own words could be taken in a similar way.

So he held back the power of the formidable gut for the time it took her to cook at least a dozen lunches in a relative short period of time. She seems to have a sixth sense about the timing of the cooking process, being able to sense when the okonomiyaki was cooked before it began to burn. A sense which made sure each of the round treats were toasted, a skill which could come in hand with sex if it was properly redirected in that area.

He made a note of this ability to record on Ukyo's personal macro as he figured it was something which should be special to her and not shared with the girls. He had been making sure to make specialized details and abilities for each girl under their own macro. He had managed to find an aspect of the Gencom which could record sexual fantasies which he could review and study to make his girls happy. The fact they were recorded in video files was an added bonus.

Soon the business men and women were finishing up their mid-day feeding and walking out of the building, leaving behind payment and tips for the young woman. It helped his 'cute' fiancee made a show of the whole deal, being able to toss an okonomiyaki to a plate from a distance with great accuracy.

Soon it was just him and her in the building, with a a couple of slowpokes finishing their meals. Ukyo began to cook a number of round treats for Ranma, knowing how much he could eat she made a large number of them. It was made easier for the fact she used a higher then normal temperature for the grill, making them able to cook faster.

Soon a huge couple of plates of the delicious Japanese 'pizza' were in front of him, with the traditional touches Ucchan did with his okonomiyaki. Using the specially prepared sauces, she tended to make personal designs on them. Things like "Ucchan loves Ranchan" or a series of hearts with one having an arrow through it. He usually didn't notice it or if he did he avoid speaking about it, since if he did it could bring him trouble with the other woman. Yet today was a different day with the help of the Gencom.

"I love the things you did with the sauce and toppings, it's an artistic side of you I never really notice before. Given one of the few things me and my father share with each other. I don't really notice the looks of my food instead of focusing on taste, except for Akane's cooking." said Ranma hoping to bring up some more flirting with compliments on her food.

"I should have known most of your mind was in your stomach, I was just hoping it would stop a little while at your heart before it passed into your gut. Still, it is nice to be recognized after all of this time." said the young woman before she continued.

"I have been thinking of changing my wardrobe, maybe looking a little more feminine for a special someone ... or a way to pick up more tips when I cook something up. Do you have any suggestions on what I should were to flatter my body shape?" with those words Ranma was impressed at the possiblities of intimate time spent with his self-titled cute fiancee.

The idea of a fashion show with her was something he did think he could expand with the other woman. Yet this was some special time he was take with his oldest friend, so his mind went to thinking of the best kind of clothing for her. When it came to breasts, she was not as well developed as some of the other members of his new harem. She was second smallest behind Akane, yet neither of them were flat-chested. Yet while his girl form and Shampoo seemed to be well developed for their age, Kasumi and Nabiki likely had them beat because they were older. Still all of them where in the medium range of breasts, with Akane likely have a B-cup up to Shampoo's D-cup.

However, she did have some other assets like her long legs and a firm ass which was made sexier with all of the tight pant she tended to wear. So he began his commentary on what to look for, "While it would be a good idea for you to try out some more blouses or bras to show of your breasts, one of you best parts is your rear end. All of the exercises you practise has sculpted your butt into a sexy little bubble. A good selection of tight pants or even catsuits would show that off more."

"It would give me something to work with since you and Shampoo seem to have the breast market wrapped up. I think your idea of some more sexy pants might make sense. Perhaps with a pair of shorts, perhaps a size or two smaller then I normally wear so they can squeeze my tush. I could also see if I can get some shorter skirts to wear, I tend to think of skirts as the ultimate imagery of the female form. Even if it comes on a dress, I can think of anything else which makes me see a woman." said Ukyo as she moved in close to him while remaining on the stools. While she was talking, he was listening while eating and thinking.

"I'm not sure if you want to try out high heels, being use to flat shoes. Getting use to walking in them might be a good idea if you want to wear them from time to time, given the number of times we had to fight in our spare time. I know I have, even if they were girlie." Ranma told her, knowing it to be true. His girl disguises forced him to be prepared as a female to fight at anytime in any form of dress. Which included the painful thing known as heels.

"Do I take it you want to go shopping with me? Help me pick out a few outfits which would suit me?" she asked him as she tried to get close to him.

"I don't know if I have any time today to get any shopping done. I want to get the homework done Hinako-sensei gave us. I was thinking of letting you choose what you should wear before having a personal fashion show. Perhaps using a number of the girls as well trying out new looks." he told her, wishing to see if any jealousy was remaining after his careful programming of it out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.