Gencom Ranma - Cover

Gencom Ranma

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ranma Saotome, the sex changing boy with a collection of hot women after him, finally gets a chance to have some sex with out worry of his life ending.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Nodoka Saotome had originally bought the CD in the out of place computer store as a gift for her son, Ranma. She had learnt of his interest in computers after his battle in martial arts computer programming and the growth in his skills in gaming with simple roll playing games. Taking the game home and trying it out, she noticed that it was some kind of graphical user interface that allowed one to alter a person. Which she noticed by entering her own name, bring up a perfect 3-D image of herself.

She also noticed that it seemed to be a little hentai with the different bars and text boxes for sexual commands, but it also allowed for physical changes. Deciding to try it out simply first, she typed in a command to alter her hair to a shade of pink that would be uncommon out side of an amazon tribe. The image changed to show her with pink hair, but before she could continue with her experimenting she felt a pressure in her lower body. A signal that she had to release the couple cups of tea that she had drank earlier.

Upon finishing in the bathroom, she stopped to look in a mirror to see that her hair was the same shade of pink that she had selected on the computer. Under normal circumstances, a normal woman would have been shocked to her core. Nodoka had experience with magic in her life with the fact that her son turned back and forth into her daughter with the right temperature water.

'Apparently, this is some kind of magical computer program that can actually change reality. The question is what it is that I should do with it. I would love to give this to Ranma, but he wouldn't like use it to it's full potential. He's just too shy for his own good. He has all of those lovely ladies after him and he doesn't do anything about them. I wish that I could just get him to become more manly in the romance department.' She thought to herself as she made the move to return her hair to it's normal colour.

Then it hit her, 'Of course! I can use the Gencom to change my son so that he can be as manly as he can possible be. The question is how to make him the manliest man among men?' She entered her son's name and created a back up copy for the default setting of his current state.

Working with the program, she kept it from making any permanent changes till she was finished. She also kept a back door open in case she had to fit anything. She also used hr time to make her own copy of the Gencom with a code that would allow her to alter Ranma, even if she would have been prevented in the future.

'One of the first thing I am going to have to do is to remove the fear of cats that have caused my son so many problem. I could remove the curse, but I am not sure how the magic of the springs would react to this device, so I will just allow him to change shape at will between male and female. The bar stat says that he is intelligent, just not motivated. So I'll move the motivation bar to a higher level. Also I should increase his sexual desire bar to a more manly level.' She thought as she typed the changes into the computer.

She did think that Ranma would likely try to change some of the improvements that she had made on him back to the default, so she typed, 'Ranma will know and welcome the changed that his mother has made to him using the Gencom. He will know that she did it for his own good. He will try to live up to the gift that she has given him.'

Continuing to type, "Ranma will believe in having multiple female lovers and sex partners. He will select those that he cares most about to be his wive-concubines. Ranma will desire to have children with those women that he cares most about and be the best father that he could possible be."

She moved on to the physical additions, "Ranma will be immune to all sexual diseases and can control when he makes a woman pregnant. He will be able to have multiple orgasms and control orgasms and ejaculations. He will live to make his sexual partners as happy as possible. As such he will gain much pleasure from the seduction and conversion of a women into his sexual partner." She then thought about making alterations to the fiancees that followed her son through his daily life, but decided that her son should be able to make the changes that he wanted with the women that he would be sharing his bed with.

Double checking the changes that she had made with the reality altering program, she decided to package the copy of the program that she was going to give her son. She knew that with the few enhancements that she was giving her son would lead to a happier life, for both him and herself as she would definitely get the grandchildren she always wanted. Of course, with the program copy that she would keep with herself, she would be improving her own life by making a few changes to herself and her husband. Perhaps even getting to work on a second child or more that she hadn't been able to have while he was away training. Perhaps even a true daughter rather than the magically created one that she had when Ranma changed his form with the cursed spell. Besides, she really needed to get laid.

Later that day...

"Ranma, I have a present for you that I think that you will be getting the most out of." Nodoka nodded as she passed him the wrapped up object. Ranma was curious about what it could be, since she had asked him to come over to her house in a different part of Nerima without being followed by anyone. He had some idea that something important was happening as he noticed changes in himself that he knew was his mother's touch. But she did have his best interests in mind if she did make any changes to him. He unwrapped it to reveal a computer program that he had never seen before.

"Thanks mom, but what is it?" He asked curious, trying to discover the reason for the disk. The only reason that he could think of was the fact that she had found out about his interest in certain computer games.

"It's a magical computer program that can alter reality, as you might have guessed at the enhancements that I gave you earlier today. I do so because it has a rather hentai edge that you didn't seem ready for before. But I think that you are ready now, so I will leave you to fool around with the program while I make some dinner." The thirty year old woman, dressed in a formal kimono left for the kitchen. That left Ranma with the disk and a computer that his mother had left on the table.

With a flash he was at the machine, uploading the new program. Ranma had noticed that his sex drive had increased over the last few hours, which made it hard to avoid being pounded as he was surrounded by sexy ladies both with fiancees, their families and others who just passed him by on the streets. He now had a method for getting rid of the blue balls he had just discovered within the last 24 hours, as well as getting the control over his life that he needed.

Ranma place his name in first into the program, loading up all of his file on the screen. He then looked at the modifications that had occurred. He then tried to think of the best enhancements that he could make to himself without loosing a sense of himself. He had the urge to upload all of the martial arts that anyone in Nerima knew, but he liked learning combat moves if the training didn't involve craziness. Like trying to feed him to cats, which was why he was glad that his mother had removed that fear.

'Still it would be nice to have some more expertise with things out of martial arts. That's it!' Ranma thought as he began to type. He wrote, 'Ranma Saotome would have take to learning things non-martial arts related as much as if they were martial arts. He will also have his normal accelerated learning curve with those topics that he has with basic martial arts techniques. Ranma will also be an expert with the Gencom, holding in his head all of the information in the help screen.' He pressed the enter button and gained a surge of information about the computer that he was using.

Using his new knowledge, he started to set up a macro to be added to any girl that he could think of, as a beginning before he would decide who to use the computer tool on. He began to type, 'All women under this macro will develop a sexual attraction to Ranma Saotome as well as fall in love with him, the stated Ranma becoming their dream man. He will begin to take over their erotic fantasies during their sleep and masturbation sessions. The women under the macro will become bisexual and welcome all other beautiful girls into their bed with Ranma, the only man that they will desire. They will not be jealous of any girl showing lust or love with Ranma, only thinking of joining them in anything that would result.'

Taking a moment to continue thinking he added, 'All women under this template will develop an increase in sex drive which will cause them to have more sexual fantasy as well as masturbation sessions. They will also be more sexual towards Ranma Saotome in subtle ways so most people will not notice anything different in their actions.'

'All women in this macro will develop over a period between a couple of weeks to a couple of months, a martial arts style that best suits their personal tastes. They will be interested in the martial arts and will love to train with Ranma. They will be completely willing to share their arts with Ranma as he will be with them.' Ranma figured as he typed that having a shared interest would help the relationship.

Moving on to the physical changes that he would place on the women, he continued, 'All of the women under this macro will slowly develop over a couple of weeks into their peak physical perfection. They will skin that will not scar, with all previous scars healing over the set time-line. All blemishes will disappear over that time unless that enhance the physical appearance of women. They will have enhanced healing, immunity to all sexual diseases and illnesses, and be able to control when she can get pregnant. Their hair will be soft and silky, with a vibrant colour. Their breasts will be perky and will not sag or cause pain to them no matter the size. They will retain their physical perfect all of their lifespan.'

Ranma looked at the macro for a few moments as he tried to think of any more general additions that he should create for it before adding it to the girls that he selected or before fine tuning those girls individually. Adding just something to keep the women from using his computer without permission and to have other accept the changes in the women as normal, he named and save the template as 'Women1'. Then he stood back and thought of the women to add the command to.

First there was the question of the major fiancees, those being Akane, Kodachi, Shampoo and Ukyo. Of those four, he could really see three of them being members of his lover collection. He started to go over them one by one as he thought of the reasons for adding them to his own personal harem.

Akane was always cute to him in body and sometimes in personality too, but she had that violent manic side that cause him trouble. The templates bisexual aspect might stop that if he made some more modification specifically for her.

Shampoo oozed sensuality in the form a sexy body and an exotic nature, she had her own darker side that had cause him trouble. But she could also show a kind and caring side too if it didn't involve violating her world view, so she would need fine tuning with the rest of the amazons at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.