Bridget's Spirit - Cover

Bridget's Spirit

Copyright© 2009 by Little Owl

Chapter 4: Truth or Dare

Liam prepared a light dinner of salad and hot sandwiches and the couple lounged in the living room while they ate. After finishing, he cleaned up the dishes and changed into pajama pants and a t-shirt.

"It's getting late, Gina; why don't you take my bed?" offered Liam.

"Where will you sleep?"

"I still fit on the sofa. It's not that bad."

"Look, why don't I just go back over to my apartment? It's not like it's a long way away!"

"I want you close by in case something happens tonight. I know you, Gina. If you woke up frightened, you wouldn't come over here. You wouldn't want to disturb me."

"I might." Gina gazed at Liam with a childish pout on her face. "Besides, I'm not tired right now."

"That's fine. Why don't we relax in my bedroom, anyway? So when you do get tired, you won't have far to go." Liam pushed Gina playfully to his bedroom.

"What do you want to do, now?" Gina asked, lounging on Liam's bed. "I can't sleep and don't really want to right now."

"I don't know; whatever you want."

"I know! Want to play 'Truth or Dare?'"

"Huh?"

"You know -- you either agree to tell the truth or submit to a dare! Come on, it'll be fun!"

"Okay," Liam reluctantly agreed.

"You first," Gina continued enthusiastically. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have any sibs?"

"What?"

"Sibs, as in siblings -- brothers or sisters? Do you have any?"

"That's a strange question."

"Maybe. But I realized after I met your parents that I didn't really know much about your family, so I'm asking."

"I understand, I guess. Okay, one sister, Bridget."

"Where is she?"

"Nope! The way I remember the game, there's no follow-up!"

"Okay," Gina pouted.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"Nope! I'm an only! Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Where's Bridget?"

"You have no patience, you know! Okay. She used to get these headaches when she was younger. That's how I learned to give massages. We found out too late that she had a brain tumor."

"Wow. Sorry."

"It was a lifetime ago, it seems." Liam paused for a moment and sighed. "She's the one who taught me that writer's block technique. Only, instead of taking me for a walk she'd have me cook."

"She sounds like a pretty smart young lady. And, she must have loved you very much."

"Yeah, she was smart. Intelligent, like you. And, everyone loved Bridget." Liam sighed once more and then looked deeply into Gina's eyes. "Okay! Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Would you have gotten back together with Chris?"

"I'd like to think I wouldn't ... but I might have if he hadn't started that fight with you."

"Fair enough."

"I'm sorry. I get lonely at times; okay? Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who was your first kiss?"

"Marsha Newfeld; third grade. We kissed each other behind this tree we used as base for tag. It was during recess."

"How cute!"

Liam stuck out his tongue at Gina's teasing. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Brave soul!" Liam smiled one of his mischievous Irish grins. "I dare you to ... moon me!"

"What?!"

"You heard me! Go stand over there and drop trou! Haven't you ever mooned someone before?"

"No! I'm a good girl!" Slowly, Gina got off the bed and stood with her back to Liam, spreading her legs slightly. Bending over, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and panties and slowly pushed them to her thighs. Knowing she was exposing her pussy and her ass to her neighbor, Gina felt herself begin to get wet. She looked seductively over her shoulder and asked, "Like this?"

"Ah ... yes," choked Liam. His eyes stayed trained on her as Gina pulled her panties and shorts back up.

Slowly, Gina moved back over to her spot on the bed. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay." Gina took a deep breath. "Did you like seeing my ass?"

"Do you have to ask?"

"You can't answer a truth with a question, Mister!" scolded Gina.

"Alright! Yes, seeing you bent over like that got me a bit ... excited. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"When did you lose your virginity?"

"Wow! Okay, it was my twenty-first birthday. I was in college and celebrating with my boyfriend; we had been together since freshman year."

"Oh? Do tell ... what happened after that?"

"I thought we were going to get engaged soon after that. I mean, we had been together for three years. Instead, he broke up with me and I found out he had been sleeping with someone else for at least a year."

"Ouch! Sorry, Gina."

"It's the story of my life, it seems. I should have learned by now. Okay, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever lusted after anyone?"

Liam blushed slightly and looked away thinking hard before he answered. "Yes. My first was my eighth grade biology teacher, Mrs. Marshall. Most of the boys lusted after her!" Liam looked directly into Gina's eyes. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Okay. Kiss me."

Gina got up and sauntered around the bed to where Liam was sitting. She bent over and seductively snaked her arms around his neck. She leaned in and gave Liam a quick peck on the lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.