Gencom Danny Phantom - Cover

Gencom Danny Phantom

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 1

Danny Fenton had been using the strange computer program for weeks now trying to see if it was dangerous. So far he had been proven to be wrong about worrying about the advance, even magical program. Yet it didn't keep him from being careful with it's uses for the last little while, even if he just used it to change to lunch room menu or cause the press to back off him for saving the world. There was still his previous bad reaction to wishes due to a particular ghost woman.

'Even if she's a killer babe and can grant your every wish, the fact she does this by making the wishes backfire on the person wishing them tends to turn people off. Yet this thing has yet to let me down, even when I made changes to myself. A little improvement in information comprehension and retention dues a lot for making school work easier. Plus homework's a snap when you have ghostly speed in the mix.' Danny thought as he used the time he usually would have been using to study to use the program. He had avoided telling his friends about this tech yet due to fears of the dangers it could cause.

Now it was time to do what he had been thinking about for the last week, something which had been invading his mind during the times of his daydreams. Daydreams which had to be rushed since he had to mix high school with ghost-hunting, yet the same daydreams had been getting more sexual in nature. Which lead him to the most sexual woman in his mind, Samantha Manson.

Danny didn't know the Gencom system had been flooding his with erotic images, increased in his sexual drives, and loosened the restriction of the young ghost boy from using the electronic djinn's powers for sexual gains. Now after the time spent on lesser wishes that Danny had used to test it's power. Deciding to take it's time, it had chosen this moment to strike with hentai ambitions.

Yet before he did that, he made a file like he had done for himself. A base file which could be used to revert a person to the form they had before they had done all of this body, mind and sexual transformation. Now to create the change file for Sam, like he had done for himself as well.

Danny pulled up the profile of Sam, and started to make a change to her orientation. Using a bar with heterosexual on one end and homosexual on the other, with a box to be used for making exceptions for sexual orientation. Like making a lesbian lust after certain men or having a straight woman lust after certain women. Danny moved the bar to the homo side while placing his name in the exception box, so that same would be attracted to woman but still love and want him.

'Okay, I've made it so Sam would like to go girl watching with me and Tucker. She'll love the way it would drive her parents up the wall with it's non-conformity. I will love it since it might help me get the occasional threesome or orgy with her help. This, however, is the time to focus on making Sam sexy.' Danny continued as he moved to the fetish section of the same sexual heading as orientation.

'No surprise she loved the Goth look for being sexy, yet let's see what we can do with this. I don't know much about the fashions she's into with the movement, but I do know the pieces I like to look at. I love to see her in those shiny tight outfits, but I know she's not going to wear anything which came from an animal so leather's out. Yet latex and spandex should make up for some of the rejection of leather.' thought Danny as he added a positive reaction to these fashions. He then moved on to some extra modifications.

'Would love to see some high heels on her, rather then flat heeled combat boots. High heeled combat boots, other kinds of boots and shoes. I should go under the body modifications to make it so her feet can adapt to no heels to mega-heels. I'm also going to open her colour palette to more then just black. Darker colours like green, blues, purples and deeper reds. What else should I do?'

'Let's try a few things with the physical aspect of the system. What physical changes would I want to make to Sam with this thing?' Danny asked himself as he moved up the body aspect of the screen.

'This little trick in altering the structure of her leg and feet at will which will allow her to wear any heel size from nothing to skyscrapers. I might like to see larger breasts, but I don't want to make them too big at the moment. So I'll just slip it from a medium B to a medium C, just an upgrade of a cup size. I can also use this option here to make her more sensitive to my touch, which can help with making out.' Danny thought as he made the changes to her body he wanted.

For the most part, Sam had a lot going for her. A great body and mind, being both an athlete while being a goth and having a straight A plus average. Danny was mostly making minor mods in his mind to make their time together more fun. He slipped under the mental aspect which contained many multiple stats, including emotions.

'I'll give her some of the same mods I made with myself to help me in school, even if she doesn't need it. Then I remove most of the jealousy she might feel to other girls with me, and replaced it with her own lusts for intimate contact between the girls and myself. There the mental changes.' Thought the ghost boy as he clicked the keys.

One option came up in his mind, one which had him thinking. Under all aspect of the Gencom were the option of superpowers. Physical powers were types like super-strength and speed. Mental powers were like psionic powers and shooting out energy or elemental forces. Sexual powers seem to be powers based around getting someone to have sex with you or making the sex you had better.

'They even have a template system next to the macros which can turn a person into a half-ghost like me or a full ghost like those in the zone. I wonder if I should chance it and see if I can transform some into something ghostly. The template system causes a conversion of the person into what they would be like as a ghost, which means the powers would depend on the individual. Or I can try to make my own template with specific powers of my choosing. Should I dare?' thought Danny and he looked at the options before him.

The Next Day...

Sam met Danny at the front door of Fenton works, which wasn't unusual except that Tucker wasn't here as he normally would have been. Danny could guess what had happened to the black teen, "I take it the world's youngest mayor has been delayed by some more city planning and will be meeting us at Casper High?"

"Yeah, seems he didn't expect the paperwork that comes with the job. Or at least the paperwork with all of his technological improvements. I'm just glad I got him to promise to keep up with the environmental aspect of things, even with his hatred of anything vegetable related." said the goth as she moved in close to place an arm around the neck of her boyfriend.

"Of course, the ability of you to threaten him bodily harm didn't have anything to do with it," said the ghost boy as he was the sly look in his girlfriend's eyes. He then continued with the conversation, "How have you been adapting to the accident? Has my training been able to help you out?"

"My parents are a little less then thrilled with the whole thing, but mainly have been focusing on getting revenge on Technus. Nobody expected him to try and create his own half ghost so he could learn how to defeat you. Good thing I have you to show me how to control my powers, since I don't want to look as ... inexperienced as you did when you got your powers." said Sam, as the continued on their way to the high school with only a small slow down.

"I might not know as much about being half ghost as Vlad did, but I don't make you have to use your powers for evil. Still, it was strange about how you and Vlad both had a more vampiric appearance in ghost form then I do." Danny knew why she looked like a vampire was because he was the one to decide on it. Along with some of her own powers, which differed from his own powers.

"Yeah, a little creepy. Still, I pull it off better then he does. Less creepy when a girl looks like a vamp then a man. Also my powers are more suited to being a vampire with the ability to drain energy from ghost and people. I can use the power I drain to boost my own abilities or someone else's ghost powers, while weakening a ghost or knocking out a human. Then there's the hypnotic powers I got with the whole deal. It seems to be even more powerful then normal hypnosis since it can make someone do something they don't want to do." said explained as she mentioned some of those different powers Danny gifted her with.

"Like how Pauline suddenly decided to take a long walk off a short peer by the lake?" Sam just couldn't contain her laughter at the little prank which had occurred just a few days before in this new wish altered world.

"I at least allowed her to wake up when she hit the water and swim her way back. So what do you think about the elemental abilities I displayed yesterday. I know it's not your ice power, but it seems something in a similar vein."

"Very funny," Danny commented, his mind full of the memories the Gencom had given him of this altered world and his own actions in it. He then continued with the discussion, "Who knew that your element would be wood?"

"Wonder if this is a side effect of Undergrowth's control of me when he attacked Amity Park? Or if it's just a connection to my ultra-recyclo vegetarianism plus the love of plants I have?" asked Sam as they continued on their way to the steps of the Casper High.

"I don't know, who knows where my power over ice and snow came from? It's similar to several of Frostbite's people, so it is possible for you to have powers similar to some of the other ghost residents of the zone. It's just one of the flukes of having ectoplasim in your blood. We'll just have to figure it out." said the ghost boy as he moved in closer to the new ghost girl for a kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.