Gencom Danny Phantom - Cover

Gencom Danny Phantom

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 4

Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Butch Hartman. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are his. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Danny Phantom Series.I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Danny had decided it would be unfair if he was to have the Gencom and Sam didn't when they went after the two ghost on each of their lists. Which is why he had created two different smart phones containing the Gencom in them, with orders that his commands could override Sam's. Then as another act in fair play, he added an extra hypnotic power of his own. His Ghostly Wail had been update with sonic abilities which including some which altered the minds of his opponents.

'So now I'm on the look out for either Ember or Kitty, the question is whether they are in the human world or the ghost zone? It would be easy if I used the genPhone, but that might count as too much cheating. So I'm just going to have to get lucky.' thought Danny as he moved into the Ghost Zone, hoping that he was right in expecting either one of them was in the zone.

He was moving along hoping that he could stumble across one of the women, when he was hearing a series of power cords ring out in the zone. Cords with a familiar refrain, the same one which Ember had used twice for her own advantage. It seemed to shift into different styles and musical forms. She had tried rock before then switch to adult contemperary. The versions she seemed to be trying now was country, a heavy metal mix, a hip hop beat, something which sounded like a rap sampling, and even gospel. What kind of plans she was experimenting with all these different versions of her theme song?

Danny wasn't sure himself, but he was more then willing to take advantage of the song to track Ember. Using a version of his ghostly wail, he sent out ultrasonic and infrasonic waves which created a zone where ghosts were repelled from. All ghosts save for Ember who was still strumming her axe.

He moved into the part of the void which contained Ember as she floated on what looked like a rock or meteor. As soon as she saw him she took up a battle stance while holding her weapon, her electric guitar which held all of her supernatural powers. She spoke to him, "What are you doning here, baby pop? Don't you know better then to come to the Ghost Zone without your friends? Or do you just want your ass kicked that badly?"

"Thought I try my luck out here, show those ghost who don't know better it's a bad idea to cross the ghost portal so they can cause trouble. There are a lot of ghosts who have to have a refresher course on their mannor classes. Why do you think you can take me, cause the last times we tussled I managed to be the one to kick your ass? Maybe I should have my name branded on it, given how many times I owned it." said Danny, trying to get Ember angry, since he hoped to get her tired out before using his ghostly wails sexual powers. When she lost steam from battling, she would have lowered defenses against his attack.

"Let's see how you deal when I bring the heat!" said Ember as she struck a note, which caused her axe to shoot out fireballs from the tunning head of it. The fireballs chased Danny as if they were some kind of heat seeking missles, he did have some advantage as he had the power of ice to counter the heat. A few of his own anti-heat blasts and the fire were captured into balls of ice, which caused them to fall down into the void.

"Maybe you should chill out, Ember. I have." said Danny as he fired some more of his ice blasts towards the guitar, to negate all of her powers as soon as possible. She managed to take to the sky and dodge his attacks as she moved to counter. What she didn't know was his secret weapon.

He had recently gained the ability to create stable duplicates using his ghost powers. Not the horde of ghosts clones which Vlad could have made, you could count the number of stable clones Danny could make with one hand, but enough to have a second one in the works. While he was working on weaking the female rocker, his duplicate would be using the ghostly wail's siren song on her.

The humming waves of sonic sound were filling in the air, as Ember was using her guitar's powers. The dial on the side was being switched from her skull beam, to a punching beam, to energy attacks which took the form of fire like her hair. She also had a music mode, a love spell mode, and hypnosis mode ... all of them useless in a fight.

Danny used the power of his Ghost Ray, his ice based powers, even the power of the electrical ghost stinger. Ember was using the power of her instrument to counter the power he was using, but attacks were getting through the counter attacks. She was also using the power of the flight to dodge as well, but she was being followed by an invisible and intangable Danny Phantom using the power of the wail.

As it continued, Ember began to slow down faster then what could have been expected. She was also beginning to look glassy eyed as well as if he senses were bring dulled. He was getting the picture Ember was hit by the trancing power Danny had just gained. She began to trail further and further away from the original ghost boy. Then there was a final moment as she slowed to a stopped as she floated in the air, her hands falling to her side.

Danny Two appeared into vision as he removed his invisiblity, but this didn't get a reaction from the ghost rocker. Both of the men there tried everything to shake her from a trance, from loud noises to making faces and waving hands over her. He even cupped her boob in the thought any woman would react to that unless they were really under a mind altering trance.

The second Danny fused with the first one as they decided to work on the mind altering techniques they had given themselves. The only Gencom advantage which he and Sam had agreed on were the effects of their hypnotic powers would be as good as the commands from the computer, an early warning in cause their commands were failing for any kind of reason, as well as the effect of all women under their spell welcoming any changes done by their powers or by the powers of the electronic genie.

"Guess it's now or never. Time to give my commands and changes...

Ember McLain, you are completely under my complete control. You hear me and obey. Now Ember, you are head over heels in love with Danny Phantom also known as Danny Fenton and Samantha Manson. They are your master and mistress respectively. They are the object of your desires, the man and woman of your dreams, the source of all love and lust for you. You want to be in their harem, along with any other women whether they are a ghost or human. Women in the harem are you equal and you have love and sexual desires for them, but not to the same level as your superiors, Danny Fenton and Samantha Manson.

Since you love Danny as well as other women, you are bisexual. You desire to please your master and mistress, but in a way which allows you to keep your personality. You will not do anything evil or bad without their permission. You know your master and mistress hold the power to alter you completely, and you love this and the power they hold over you." Danny gave his commands and was soon thinking of the issue he held in that he could not physically alter the women as well.

'Looks like I am going to the Gencom for this, Sam will likely use it as well if she gets Spectra before Desiree. Desiree should be able to use her wishing power to alter people physically. Now let's see what I can do with her, what is it I want exactly ... maybe I should get help from Ember herself.' thought Danny as he pulled out the smart phone.

"Ember you will answer any question your master and mistress gives you truthfully, quickly and as completely you can. You will obey and protect your master and mistress without question or hesitation.

Now can you tell me what kind of physically changes you would like to happen to you? what kind of changes to your ghost powers would you like as well?" Danny waited for the answer and hoped the changes he made for note taking he did to himself could be put to work here.

"I want attention and power, so I have always dreamed of being a powerful Heavy Metal Punk Sex Goddess. Bending both men and women with my bod and my song. Curvy body wrapped in leather so tight it's a second skin, black as night, black as sin. The leather polished to a sheen so it's just as bright as the silver I wear. High heeled leather boots with skulls on the front.

I also want to not to depend on just my guitar for attacks, I have always envied your ghostly wail. If I could have something like that, it would rock. Making people love me, worship me or shoot them with a ram of of sound." said the blue haired ghost, in a monotone tranced out voice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.