Gencom Batman
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Batman/Bruce Wayne comes under the sexual spell of the Gencom. How does it effect him and his world?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   MaleDom   Harem   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

The vibrations moved from the ends of the cock, tip and base, to the middle with a rippling motion. This was done with exact control of Nightshade's, formerly Poison Ivy's, pussy muscles. This was something Batman wonder if it was a cause of his alterations with the Gencom or if it was a previous trained skill. The fact his cock was getting a milking was something to concentrate on just as much as his surroundings, Batman had made sure nothing would interrupt him during this unless it was a friendly interruption. As always he had a bit of a plan going on, even if things could get out of hand by degrees.

It was taking all of the training he gained by studying the Eastern martial arts and occult philosophy to control his body with his mind, enforcing his mental will over the limits of his body. Now he had to develop a path to use to cause Nightshade to cum first, which had him looking at the erotic zones on the human body. Even as a plant-animalhybrid, Nightshade had a human anatomy to use. Fingers moved to the nipples of the right breast and the slit which was between their bodies, which made things a little difficult. Gloved hands were looking for the sensitive nerves which would be holding the pleasure controls for his female partner.

He used the skills he had developed for safe-cracking in use for sexual functions, looking for the slightest movement of the woman's body so he could detect her enjoyment ordisdain for his actions. He started by twisting the right nipple with slight circular movement with a finger while avoiding causing too much pain. The other hand was on her clit as he circled it in the same motion with the moment of both fingers acting as one. His other fingers near the clit her now playing with the tender touch senses around the pussy. Cock size had less to do with female pleasure then knowing where the female body felt good, which were almost entirely around the outside of the pussy.

Nightshade shivered with delight as he reached the right places on her body which interrupted the movement of internal muscles of the female redhead. He had to use a sudden shock to see if she could be brought over the edge, something to super charge her erotic desires. So he moved in and passionately kissed her with lips open to hers, with tongue playing over her own for a few minutes before he pulled back a little with his teeth tugging gently at her pout lips.

Then his lips moved to the nook of her neck, where shoulder meet the neck and had the nerves. This was a ticklish area of the human body which meant it could provide pain, but with the right touch and care it could bring about the exact reverse of said pain. Batman knew the special way to use his touch to bring out this charge of the human body and do with a shocking surprise of speed. Which was done like a dive off a cliff, causing a jerk with Nightshade's body. His cock felt each and every muscle of the woman's vagina clamp down on his cock in a tight squeeze, as wetness flowed over the same organ and out of the sides of the hole provided.

This was the release of Pam's orgasm and she took a few moment to release a moan of joy, before she switched up her body again to milk the object in her body. Instead of tightening everything up to keep him from releasing or for her to control his reactions, it moved to a one way flow from base to tip. Bruce just allowed himself to partly relax enough for his balls to build the pressure to the right level before he allowed himself shoot his load into the former villain.

As they both began a post-sex rest for the few moments they had, they heard a voice from the darkness say, "Looks like a strawberry tart with some rich cream in the centre of it. A little extreme for my tastes, but I am looking for a rich desert. Also I'm not the type to pass up some free cream for the taking."

They pulled back with a slimy mix of fluids connecting them for a short period before it dripped off, and looked to the source of thefamiliar voice. Batman knew who it was instantly as he had partly planned this. The former Poison Ivy had been the closest of two villains he had changed, but they were not all that far apart and he had made sure that Selina could have followed them to this point. So when Catwoman walked out into the night with her high heel boots clicking off the cement of the roof, they notice ... they also both noticed her hips causing her body to shake in an lovely manner. Selina was also a master of sex appeal and stealth, knowing how to move in those heels without making noise and then walking in them to create a noise a man would like to hear from a sexy woman.

Tight black leather covered her from neck to boot without an apparent line of any sewing, taking shape in the form of an expected catsuit for the feline femme. Matching black boots were tight high in length and held a high four inch heel, with her elbow length gloves covering her whole arms and hands with the required claws on the tips of the fingers. Her mask covered her whole head except for her mouth and chin in black leather like the rest of her outfit, with sew on cat ears and huge goggles to cover her eyes in tinted feline yellow. On her hip was her weapon, a long bullwhip. Not a cat o' nine tails as they would need nine tips to the whip, but one could always see it as a cat tail whipping back and forth in that room full of rocking chairs.

"The question for me is should I try for the cream-filled strawberry tart or go straight for the cream as any other cat would do?" asked Catwoman as she looked back and forth between Nightshade as well as Batman.

"Personally, I would love to retain my creamy filling as you say it. I might be willing to 'give' up my 'tart', if I was to get a second dose of cream. It all depends on the milkman about how much cream he is willing to give to the lonely woman on this block." said Nightshade as she tried to expand thefavourable text the other woman was using.

"Let's say I know a lot of things including how to make a lot of 'cream' in a short period of time. Still I think it should be the lady's choice on what kind of desert they want to have, you just might want to keep an eye on the time as Gotham has a habit of not staying quiet for long," not exact true as Batman had made sure to make this night as quiet as possible.

Which meant that none of the regular psychos from Arkham were out on the town to night, just the common criminals who had developed a health fear of the shadows and the unknown. As well as all things bat shaped while in the city of Gotham, just as others fear things like flying humans in other cities. Of course other dangers were not unlikely in the world they lived in.

"Tell you what, I'll have my little tart and then the two of us can go somewhere we can have some cream together in safety. Maybe even after some joint patrolling around the city of Gotham a few times. So I'll just have my little strawberry treat..." said the feline woman as she almost purred out the words.

Nightshade smiled as she moved to lay down on the cold concrete and exposed her treat to the world, as well as one special woman. Catwoman fell to her hands and knees as she crawled her way to the other woman so Selina's head was soon above Pam's honey pot. Bruce just moved into a position in a crouch to observe the situation, even with his pants caught down.

As this begun, Selina made a great impression of a cat licking up cream from a bowl. Her tongue tip daintily dipped into the other woman's vagina and lapped up the wetness inside Nightshade. She also took this moment to lap up the wet spots around the cunt as well, while she made a smirk at a moment and asked Batman, "Would you like me to clean you up with a tongue bath as well?"

"Maybe later at the Batcave. I'll be taking the two of you to it afterwards since Nightshade has become one of my partners. There I will be discussing how I might want to co-ordinate our activities with each other." he told them, but he was getting the picture the two of them were not listening to him that closely. They were more interested in drinking up their cream or experiencing the accidental pleasure of the said drinking. Bruce was able to tell that Selina was talented with her tongue, which he had experienced in their brief cat and flying mouse games. He had just never seen the tongue of the feline femme used in such a sexual manner, making him wonder what it would be like to be used on his own pleasure points.

Catwoman didn't answer at the moment as she continued to lap at the fluid filled channel which took her focus. While this happened, Nightshade was starting to thrash her hips forward and back. This was a signal the woman was getting closer and closer to a second orgasm of the night, this time provided by a woman instead of a man. Selina merely continued to use her skilled mouth to bring the other woman to the cliff of desire before pushing her off into the sea of the little death. Batman had to admit he was getting a little erect at the moment from the sight of the two woman together, taking all of his self control to avoid losing himself to his own base instincts.

A sharp cry was the first major signal the orgasm had arrived, with a following shiver and falling of the body softly to the cement. Catwoman brought her head up and turned to look at Batman with her mouth covered with milky white slime on her face, which was wiped away by the woman's tongue in slow careful licks. Especially with her lips being coated with the fluid and then circled by her pink appendage. The she said smoothly, "I think there was a promise of more cream?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.