Gencom Batman - Cover

Gencom Batman

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Batman/Bruce Wayne comes under the sexual spell of the Gencom. How does it effect him and his world?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   MaleDom   Harem   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Bruce was taking his time making the choice of what it was he wanted to do with the Gencom. He knew he wanted to take a peak with the abilities of the Gencom on the women he had just changed, he made the choice to go out on patrol like always and run into the new Catwoman and Nightshade.

However, he wanted to make sure the program was kept safe from the wrong hands using it against Bruce and those like him. His mind was clear, "I have to set up a specialized password which would keep the Gencom from being used by anyone else, without my consent. Fortunately, most of the bat-computer's systems are secure. I just have to set up a new password for activating the program and a separate password for access to my file or those I have changed."

'I also have to fix up the ability to use this program so I can have access to it no matter where I go. Most of my equipment should interface with the computer with ease, and most of the secure lines linked to places like the Watchtower would also be safe to use. The Batwave in my utility belt should allow hook up no matter where I go. So I should have access to it no matter the trouble.' Bruce had the problems of security and utility maxed out for his benefit.

'So the only problem would be someone taking it out of my hands when I was using it. There is one tool left to use, the Gencom it's self. I can create a template which would cause anyone within range of a computer system with the Gencom on it to ignore the tool. With the key exception of myself or someone I make able to make the changes.' The idea of letting those closest to him to use the program while under his watchful eye entered his mind-scape.

Once making sure his precautions had been made, he dressed in his suit of advance fibres. Specially designed by his own corporations for possible use in lightweight yet durable bulletproof vest, it gave him body armour and flexibility. It also had the ability to cling to his well defined body and show off his muscles.

Soon he had left the Batcave by use of the Batmoblie, with his new toy feeding the locations of the two new heroines he had created in the downtown Gotham area. He was trying to figure out by the location of the women, which one he would check up on with first. If the program had succeed like he had expected, he would allow the women to get in contact with him using a Batwave he would be giving them. If not, well he would just have to send them to Arkham or jail once again.

Checking the map, he learnt Nightshade was at the end of town closest to stately Wayne Manor. He could run into her before he would run into Catwoman. Curious about how the former Poison Ivy had changed in becoming the new heroine. Knowing he could use the Gencom to check in on Selina's activities using the history option, he moved to intersect with Pamela.

Elsewhere, in Gotham...

Nightshade was ready to stop crime in a city famed for it's criminal element. She was dressed in her crime fighting outfit, a costume composed of natural leaves groomed for their ability to hug her body as clothing. The leaves were dark green with slivers of silvery blue, framing her curves with both a natural yet somewhat fey look. It also seemed to have the look of a PVC or leather outfit with the bright shine coming from the plant matter. Pamela knew one of her greatest weapons was her sexuality, even if she was primarily thinking of having only one man share her bed. However, the leaves had the same strength as armour made from hardened leather while having more flexibility.

The leaves on her breasts and covering her pussy were slightly larger then the tinier leaves holding them in place. The breast leaves were shaped so the show off a plunging neckline and reveal just the most upper portion of her heavenly sphere. A large leaf held close to her abs, revealing a soft six pack with hinted at health yet sensuality. The costume had no sleeves and behind her was a scooped back. The leaf covering her pussy resembled a swimsuit bottom, without moving to a thong. Still it did bring focus to her feminine body type at the same time.

Add to this her gloves and boots, which were made from similar leaves. They had a deeper colour to them, with a green so close to black it was hard to tell the difference. The silvery blue in the leaves turned into a deeper navy shade. The gloves stretched the length of her arms till they reached just under her elbow. On the tips of the gloves was an unique addition of deep red tips which mimicked the look of painted fingers nails, while also hinted at her plant like nature.

Her boots were ankle high pixe boots with the addition of a medium size heel, an inch or two in length. This was also done to increase her sexuality by the way she walked. Of course, the criminals she faced didn't know she had practise in running in the highest heels so as to minimize any trouble the tips provided.

Between her costume and her boots were a pair of personalized pantyhose connected to the costume by hidden means. The pantyhose had a lighter, almost pale green colour with a few lines of deeper green on it, lines which resembled creeping vines crawling up or down her legs. The vines were not extremely thick in design, yet were enough to hint at a living plant on her legs.

On those vines were tiny green leaves in the same mold as the ones on her costume. It was different from her costume as it had the occasional red flowering shape on the fabric. It seemed to be a design on the panties like any other more common panties, with the exception of colours. These panties were made of biologically created vines where could have been weaved together into thread.

The final use of plants on her body, was her hair. Her bright reddish orange locks was held in place by a careful weaving of the same vine thread into braids. The braids kept her hair out of her face if she had to fight against a criminal, while keeping a botanical elemental aspect to her appearance. Tiny flowers were blooming from specialized seeds on the thread, with shades selected to highlight her bright red hair. Deep reds and bright yellows were the chosen highlights.

All and all she was a sexualized dryad in appearance, which would put most of the common criminals off guard. It would likely have no effect on the major criminals of the Batman would have faced, yet she had other tips to use against them. For hidden in her costume were small pockets, holding the specialized seeds and chemicals she could use against the more dangerous foes.

Ready for a night of fighting crime, she went out looking for the first offender to face justice. Leaping from rooftop to rooftop with great easy, even with the heels on her boots. Soon she discovered the very thing she was looking for. A young woman was faced with a couple of brutish thugs, with what looked have started off as a mugging. However, since the two of them seemed to have her purse already, it seems to have turned into something a lot more ugly. An attempt to rape the attractive young woman. The two men started to loom closer to the female, who retreated in the only direction she could. Back towards a dead end alley.

Having seen enough and personally offended by the type of crime about to be committed, she leaped down to the alley. With the aid of a fire escape, she landed softly between the two men and the woman. Looking at the men, she said with a sly half smile, "I think the lady has had enough and doesn't want to play. However, I'm willing to play a few 'games' with you."

"Damn, it's that Nightshade bitch! They say she's connected to the Bat! Let's get out of here!" said one of the punks, fear clear in his voice as he looked at the women in green. Pamela could also swear she could smell the scent of urine on the wind as she saw the original man stagger back to the front of the alley. However, it seemed that his friend didn't have any of the fear of shown in the first man's face. He instead began to smile as he looked at the woman before him.

"Don't know why your afraid of some ho for. All I see is some slut in my way, who seems like more fun then the other bitch. Once we teacher who wears the pants in the family. So take the porn-wear off now, babe! " called out the second man as he moved foward to where Nightshade was. A blade slide into his hand to make him armed and dangerous. Of course, Pamela was not as unarmed as she looked like.

She was smiling as he moved into the range of her throwing arm. Using plants and seeds as weapons had causes her to work on her throwing skills with both arms for occasions just like this one. So the second jerk was surprised when she seemed to throw nothing at him, before getting a ghastly grin at the thought of his new victim loosing her mind. He hadn't noticed the seeds she had thrown dig through the asphalt and sink into the grown.

He lunged towards her only to stop inches from her as if he was being held back. His head turned back to see what it was which was holding him, his face filling with fear for the first time as he saw the reason. A giant vine of some type had grown out from the stony ground and had slowly wrapped itself around his chest like a harness. The plant then lifted himself up from the ground and was drawing him to the place where it had taken root, lifting him at least a story in the air. Beside him was his more terrified friend who had now lost control of his bowls as well as his bladder. Crimson lips smirked at the fate of the two would be rapist as they hovered in the air like rotten fruit on a tree.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.