Control Shampoo - Cover

Control Shampoo

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What if Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 gained a magical book which would help her to win his heart and eliminate their rivals? Read it now.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Shampoo had decided to give the events of the last day or so some time to take root. It was quite fortunate she had some help in getting more information of what was occurring in the Tendo home as well as in the local high school. So she just continued with the way she had lived her life before the Damiyo's Path.

The things she noticed was the effect she was having on Ranma. He tended to turn his attention to her if he was convinced no one was looking, his eyes filled with sexual interest in her if she was reading him right. She she jumped on to him after getting off her bike, he made sure to gently let her down and his complaints were a bit softer.

'I wished airen wouldn't reject he, but I know he would be in layers of shit if he didn't even take token resistance to my flirting.' she thought to herself, yet still feeling victory in her reach as she continued to plan for her marriage to the one she loved.

'Hentai girl had been in an especially bad mood for the last few days when ever I see her. Nabiki said she had been this way at home and school as well. Seems Ranma is not allowing her to get away with many of her temper tantrums as he use to. Instead of allowing her to hit him, he has been dodging her swings and punches. Which makes sense since airen was good enough to always beats me and even able to beat great grandmother from time to time. The only way Hentai Girl could hit him is if he let her.' she thought as she grinned at the image of her major rival suffering some misery.

'Airen has gotten into trouble with Stupid Panda and Crying Man for making Angry Girl mad. Nabiki is trying to help out as a favour to me and Kasumi is too too nice to let Ranma just get in trouble. Just means Shampoo will have to work hard to make up to airen when he comes around to my charms.' She then began to get the mix of romantic fantasies of dating and marriage mixed with dirty nasty sex thoughts.

'Airen has been treating Spatula Girl the same as he always have. I think I wasn't too far off by making him think of her as sister, he seems to be treating her less like a fiancee these days. Yet Okonomiyaki Girl seems to be plotting something to get airen to look to her as his bride. I will have to fix this ... something more to add to my list.' she thought as she wrote in her diary.

'The best way to neutralize my rivals is to get them to go after other boys instead of my airen. Yet who should they date?' she asked herself, as she put the book back in it's secret location and headed for the kitchen.

She had to brew the tea for the next session with Ranma, the one which she had arrange for today. She had also prepared some tools to aid in the enchantment of her husband. The most important of which was a tape recorder which she was going to educate her beloved with she reinforced it with some positive stimulation.

She had also remembered the idea she had with giving Ranma a taste for her own special private blend of juices. She would also be use pleasurable reinforcement to cause him to think fondly of the taste of her own body. She was also thinking of giving him token which he could use to remind himself of her.

'But that would have to happen after I make the Tendo home less hostile to myself or anything linked with me. Especially if it is linked with Ranma or his sex drive. Which means I will have to work on Panda and Old Man to make them less hostile as well.' thought Shampoo as she mixed the blends for the tea out of ingredients she had hidden.

'Good thing I managed to trick Mousse into going to the other side of the city to collect some of the more common herbs needed for the tea. All it took was for me to say these stores have the best selection of herbs for my teas and cooking for him to head over there. It is pleasing for him to fetch the tools I will need to gain a husband and get away from him.' she thought as she grounded the herbs.

Then a wonderfully wicked idea crossed her mind as she continued to handle the herbs she needed. It was simple, 'I need a way to get Mousse off my back and remove Akane from trying to marry my husband. Yet there is a way I could do both of those tasks at the same time. If this one could convince the both of them to become more interest in each other then Ranma and Shampoo. It seems so perfect.'

'It's not that Akane or Mousse are bad people, in fact they would make great friends. Mousse would make a great husband and Akane, a great wife. It's just that I have a difference of opinion of who they should be with, yet I have to be careful with this. I don't need for them to be unhappy in their relationship.' It gave her more thought for the future. Careful work she had to manage, she just hoped she was smart enough to work it out.

Soon the brew was made and she set the tea in the kettle in a silken cloth she was using to hold back the tea leaves. The leaves didn't effect the results of the treatment, so she left them out to make the tea easier to drink. She would also make sure that none of the tea was left after the session with Ranma, so any chance anyone else could be effect by it would be zero.

'Of course, this time I is going to have Ranma drink whole mixture. This way he will be in a deeper trace then before and the instruction will fall further in his mind.' she thought as she pulled out the thermos she used before. She had washed it three times in hot and soapy water and at least once in bleach, as more precautions to prevent contamination for herself or anyone else.

Later that day...

Ranma was waiting the woods for Shampoo, his mind drifting to the dream he had been having in the last couple of days. Dream which he was starting to really enjoy, even if it couldn't ever happen in real life. He knew, "If I was ta show too much interest in one of the girls the other girls would kill me, then there's the others. Akane's father and my father would be over me ta show all of the attention ta her, and the other guys would attack more going after Shampoo or slighting their girl.'

'Part of the reason I don't do anything is all of the trouble which would happen. Especially if it would cause the girls to cry, seems I turn ta mush in the face of crying girls. Sometimes I just wish there was a magic way ta fix everything ... then I remember everything magic has done ta me.' Ranma thought as he frowned at the options he had. He did want to solve everything and get on with his life, but it would take more then he had now.

'Especially with my mother holding a contract where I promised to kill myself if she thought me unmanly. Hard when I have a curse where I turn inta a woman half the time. Another factor which adds to my dating troubles, who would want to marry a half-man, half-woman?' He thought as he heard the sound of someone walking into the clearing he had been waiting. Soon the purple haired beauty was with him, holding the tea which would help him with his cat fears.

"Ranma want to get start too too quickly? Shampoo bring fear gone tea, but this time Ranma must drink all tea and not one cup." Shampoo said as she bounced up to him holding the cure to the foolishness of his father.

"Yeah, I want to get the my fear of pussy gone as soon as possible. But I thought we could spend some time talking to each other after I go through the treatment." he was smiling as she was looking at her. He opened the thermos and started to chug it down. Once he was finished he looked at her and started to get a little sleepy, a side effect she told him of the cure. So he waited for her to continue and slowly sat down on the ground.

On the other side of the treatment...

Shampoo was looking at the power of the mind altering tea in action as Ranma slipped into the highly suggestible state of mind. She had developed the plans of action she was going to take for awaking the passion she had wished from her husband as well as the fulfilling love of her beloved. She pulled out the portable digital music player she had bought for the purpose, placing the ear-buds into each one of Ranma's ears so he could hear the recorded file. The volume was loud enough for someone to hear the voice clearly while keeping their attention on the message.

'The plan is too, too simple. I merely have to get him to listen to the message on the player, one which I have recorded ahead of time so I can have my mouth free for another task. While he is in the relaxed state of listening to my voice, I will begin to play with his cock with my mouth. A short time after this begins, Ranma will be directed to start to eat my pussy out why I am tasting his own sexual rod. This has a few great bonuses then my previous method. One it allows me to associate pleasure in Ranma's mind with the sound of my voice, with the programming I leave in his mind and with the taste of my pussy juices.' went the mind of Shampoo as she moved Ranma into a laying down position. She moved so she was on her hands and knees in the reverse direction then her Airen.

Making sure she had a comfortable position, which was aided by hidden knee-pads as well as the hand guards she had put on after Ranma was out of it, she clicked on the digital machine. She had lowered Ranma's pants and undergarments before she had him laying down, as she wanted to see the cock she had been wanting for the longest time. It was longer then average without getting into a freakish long situation. Shampoo knew, 'What good is super long cock if most of it doesn't make it into a pussy? Ranma's cock is just long enough to have a good fit for my pussy without hurting or annoying it. Also a good length for swallowing, or if I feel dirty ramming up my ass. Then there is the tit jobs I can perform for him, without having too much of him hanging out of my cleavage. It's width is good as well, no way it's going to be unpleasant yet it is wide enough to make my cunt or butt tingle with sensation.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.