Control Shampoo - Cover

Control Shampoo

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What if Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 gained a magical book which would help her to win his heart and eliminate their rivals? Read it now.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Shampoo had gone shopping once again for something that could help her gain the affections of her errant husband, Ranma. The fact that he had a number of women after her in addition to her made it necessary for her to try and gain an edge, even with her skills and beauty. It didn't help that Ranma had a female body due to his water curse, making him mostly immune to the nude flesh of sexy women. That was why she picked up the book that she had found in the old shop.

Called 'The Path of the Daimyo', it was an ancient manual created by some cunning Japanese feudal lord for keeping control over one's house hold. An ancient text that contained the information from several generations. Contained with in was information of a sexual nature that could be used to help her with her many problems that were occurring with her marriage. It could help her win her husband plus there was her pain in the neck Mousse who would take no for an answer ... even when it was beaten into his skull.

Shampoo quickly hid the book as she headed home to the Nekohaten. She didn't want anyone, even her great-grandmother to find it. 'They might take away this one's chance to win this one's husband's heart.'

The Amazons, or the Strong Woman tribe as they called themselves, lived a harsh life. They lived in dangerous land with powerful enemies and the possibility of an attack by the major powers of the country they lived in! They had learn quickly to take advantage of anyway edge they got. And the Master's way was a major edge!

"But how does this one use it to get my husband to myself. To get this one's husband to love her as much as she love him." Shampoo had fallen for Ranma for many reasons. His skills, the kindness that hid behind his rough outer shell, his strong confidence. She often fantasized about him, both sexually and not.

Shampoo had said again and again that 'Obstacle were for killing'. But if they could be removed permanently, perhaps by making them fall in love with someone else... 'If this one does that to the others, and then uses the book to gain this one's husband ... This one might gain a happy marriage!'

But what to do first?

Shampoo had decided that she would go straight to the source with this erotic manual. "Shampoo will use the Path to show Ranma that he loves Shampoo. But how can this one use the Path in that manner? Which method should Shampoo use?" She looked over at some of the writings that was in the book.

There was a series of massage methods that might be of use as they involved certain pressure points that could affect a person's mind. The introductory points were simple, around the head of the subject. Similar to the ones that she used in her shampooing techniques that she had used on pervert girl. Only with out the shampoo.

Another method was a channelling of ki so that it gathered in the eyes. Then it could be discharged in a gaze that would place the subject into a super trance state. A state where the subject would accept any command. It wasn't something that she had done before and she had only the basic mastery of ki control. Something might go wrong, but it was worth the chance if she could gain her husband.

In the alchemy section was two other methods that she could use. The first was the simplest. Using a concoction, she could create a lip balm like substance that could cause love in the person kissed by it for the kisser. The other would involve getting a piece of Ranma for the potion. Anything from a hair, nail, or fluid from the body would be added to a perfume. This would make the wearer of the perfume irresistible to the subject's who's essence was in the perfume. Overtime the desire would become permanent 'Only trouble is perfume and balm might fall in wrong hands. Still... ' Shampoo thought.

Still there were other options in the book that might be used to secure her husband. But then there was the planing of when to use it so that it would be at peak effectiveness. "What should Shampoo do?"

Later that day... "So you say that you have found a way ta get me to lose my fear of c-c-cats? Permanently." Ranma asked as he travelled to a sheltered area of the woods that lurked in Nerima Park. It was a place that lovers would go to have private moments to themselves, doing things that might not be to accepted by others if they saw them. But it was also a good place to go so that no one could see one doing something that they would want to keep secret.

Shampoo knew that Ranma would like to keep the secret of his fear of cats as hidden as possible, even though she had told him that she had a cure for that fear. Which she did, she just didn't tell him that the cure could also be used to convince him that she was the woman that would be his wife. She had been reading through the 'Master's way', finding the right method for bring understanding to her Airen.

"Is simple. Ranma drink tea and relax. Shampoo turn to cat and play with relax Ranma. Ranma slowly like cats." She pulled out two containers that she had packed both the tea and water in. She opened the one with tea and took out a cup, filling it with the deep brown liquid. It was warm and steaming with a soft white vapour. Ranma took the cup and sniffed at it for a minute. He asked, "Is there anything in this that I have to be worried about? " He did lick his lips as he said that as he took another whiff of the tea. Shampoo took on a sad look and answered, "Shampoo just want help Ranma. Ranma is so mean! " She sniffed her nose like she was holding back tears.

"Alright, alright. I'll drink it, Shampoo. I'll drink it." Ranma took the cup and slowly drank the tea. Shampoo waited as he drank down the liquid. After finishing the cup, he put it down and started to breath more slowly then he normally did.

"That right, Ranma relax. Ranma relax and feel peace. Feel relax and drift way, feel empty mind go float way. Float up and up and up as Ranma get sleepy, sleepy and more sleepy. Ranma mind go blank, too too blank. Ready to be taught by Shampoo." Shampoo told Ranma as his eyes fluttered more and more shut as he listened to the amazon, his mind zoning out as he finally became empty of thought and cares.

Shampoo smiled as her plans were beginning to be unleashed, but she knew that she would have to be careful so that she could get the full use out of the method. "Ranma, now on you start to loose fear of cats. You get more close to cats and no scream or tremble near small cats. You no afraid of Shampoo cat, but pretend to fear Shampoo cat to hid secret cure. Ranma know that Ranma need more treatment from Shampoo and Ranma sneak to get treatment from Shampoo so no other know that he get cure."

Ranma just nodded as he listen to Shampoo tell him about his cat problems. He repeated back, "I'm loosing my fear of cats. I'm no longer afraid of Shampoo cat, but I pretend to be to hide my secret cure. I need many more treatments from Shampoo, but must sneak to hide my secret cure from the others."

'Ranma prepared for more Shampoo treatments. Now to use chance to make Airen mine.' Shampoo thought as she moved closer to Ranma so that he could hear her better and so that she might be able to better condition Ranma as the book had told her.

"Ranma slowly no want Akane or Ukyo as man want wife. Ranma love Akane and Ukyo as man loves sisters. Have sex with Akane or Ukyo is like sex with sister. Icky yuck. Kodachi is icky sick girl, no good for sex or marry." Shampoo said as she made sure to use the names of her rivals so that Ranma would remember them.

"Akane and Ukyo are like sisters to me. I will slowly not want to have sex with them or marry them because they are like my sisters. I do not want to marry or have sex with Kodachi as she is sick and crazy girl." Ranma repeated back as the words moved deeper into his mind.

'Now Shampoo move to tricky part, the part that deal with Shampoo.' Shampoo undid the pants of her airen and slipped her hand down them till she was holding firm on his cock. Using that hand she moved up and down the prick's length till it stood rigid. She then hit point that would keep it hard while she continued to give Ranma a hand job.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.