Control Shampoo - Cover

Control Shampoo

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What if Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 gained a magical book which would help her to win his heart and eliminate their rivals? Read it now.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Ms. Takahashi. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are his. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Ranma One Half series.I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Some of the fic has been influenced by the works of the Anime Addventure, especially Kender. Thanks.

Control Shampoo

Ranma had gotten up the courage to ask Shampoo for a date, after taking some advice from Kasumi. The trick was looking for a location in Tokyo where they would not be recognized easily so the news would not get back to the other women in his life. If Akane, Ukyo or Kodachi were to learn he was going on a date with Shampoo ... a street battle of mass destruction would be the hopeful situation.

He had some selections from the advice given, like Karaoke, which he rejected due to the fact his singing voice was better as a female then when he is male. Bowling was another aspect, as Kasumi mentioned it was popular with young people and was a sport. Another was the game centre with all of their video games, which included active games like the dancing platforms and fighting games.

He could go out for sporting event, like sumo, martial arts or even one of the western sports. Perhaps even some of the underground fights which he had been in under his father. Or he could just go to the movies, seeing which ever flick was in at the moment. What he wanted, other then a good time with Shampoo, was a moment to get her alone so he could give her a magic kiss. One which would allow him to use some influence on her mind.

He decided on a movie for the privacy for the kiss and 'discussion' with Shampoo, hopefully in the back seats where there would be less attention. Ranma was sure he could keep other people from coming close to him and his girl, which would allow only his access to Shampoo's opened mind.

Then he would take her to a gaming centre for some fun before heading home. Between the two, they should be able to get some snacks even if it would not be a full meal. He had been lucky enough to be able to keep much of the money he had gathered, mostly from less then legal street fighting tournments or odd jobs he performed for people. He gained enough for a date with Shampoo, but if he wanted more he would have to look for more work ... perhaps at the Nekohaten, since it would give him time with Shampoo.

'Now I just have to decide on which part of Tokyo or the special wards to go to, and check out the movies and the gaming centres there. Hopefully I won't get a situation where I have a war on the streets over me.' Thought Ranma as he sorted out on the papers which Kasumi was able to get him. The question came up on fast...

'What kind of movie would a Chinese amazon would want to watch, even one which was a teenaged girl? Martial arts because we're both fighters, romance or horror because it can cause snuggling, comedy given how hard our lives are? Maybe something which is a mix of all of the above? Something like an anime... ' Ranma was trying hard to come to a decision on what to watch.

'Dating is a lot harder then I thought, another reason I didn't do much of it while the girls were fighting over me. So let's see what is out ... Budo Harem, not sure about that one. Maybe something with more science fiction, rather then magic ... Let's see... '

Meanwhile...

Nodoka had finally used all of the techniques her new daughter Shampoo had taught her to take control of her husband, Genma. Something she wanted for a long time, since he had taken Ranma away on that training trip. It had taken a mixture of sexual techniques and his great weakness to food to place him into a super-suggestable state. The special mixture of hypnotic herbs within his sake did help a lot, since the herbs merged the effect of the alcohol to induce a trance like state. After sucking his cock and milking it with her vagina, she had helped to bring him down.

So now she had a naked, semi-awake Genma who was open to her suggestion. She had a few of them to give him.

"Genma dear, you trust your wife, ne? Because you love her son much, ne? " she asked him as she lay down with him on her chest, with her husband sucking gently on her tit.

"Trust wife, love wife." said Genma, in a monotone voice in a slow repeat of what she said, in fewer words as if it was hard for him to think.

"Your wife knows best, husband. You always trust your wife's wisdom. So listen deeply to her wisdom and learn. As much as you would love matching up Ranma with a Tendo for this generation, it seems like this might not be a best course. It seems like a much better idea to leave it for a future generation. This gives some time to perfect the martial arts schools so they could have more to join when they come together in our grandchildren." said the mother as she was moving on with the first step.

"Wife knows best, move grand children." repeated Genma between sucks on the tip of a nipple.

"The fact is there is a better match for Ranma, a girl he loves, a girl I see as my daughter. Shampoo is the perfect bride for Ranma, she's already married to Ranma, is she not? She is the perfect daughter for this family.

I do know this is not going to help your relationship with Soun if it comes out, so I know you can keep quiet to the fact we both secretly favour Shampoo over all the other girls. You trust me enough for me to be able explain this all to Soun or even get help from the girls.' spoke the woman as she decided to see if she could use some of the ... less intimate techniques to convince one or more of the Tendo daughters before moving on to Soun. It might be easier to convince the Tendo Patriarch to shift the engagement to the next generation if his daughters agreed.

"Yes, dear," Was the reply given by the mind-rattled man.

Now it was time to move on to something which Nodoka had wanted, after helping out her daughter-in-law. She spoke again, "Genma, my husband, I believe the time has come for us to begin expanding our family. Our child Ranma is a perfect joy, yet having other children would bring us even more joy. I am not getting younger, which means the dangers for me having a child is growing, even if I had Ranma at a young age. I think it is time for us to begin trying for more children.

We should try and keep trying until I have been implanted by your seed. I have found some herbal medicines which should increase your fertility as well as my own. Special teas and food which we will be able to eat to increase our chance of children. I also need to ask you for a few favours, which you are willing to do for your overwhelming love for your wife. You must begin to exercise more to lose weight, which will make you more fertile. You will have to give up alcohol and smoking, since those will decline your performance. Also you should give boxer's to keep you cool and increase our odds. As well as timing and delaying our lovemaking until I am most fertile."

She managed to influence her husband to make sure she would concieve using all of the knowledge she had gained from reading at the library. He agreed, this time just nodding. She figured she would have to re-educate her husband often, especially if she was going to get him to kick sake for a long period of time or get him to exercise more. He did have the stocky build, but sheding a few pounds would be nice. She would repeat what she just said a few times before she woke him up and would put him under each time he was alone with her.

'It might cost me some time, but I will have another child with my husband. Perhaps if I am lucky and the herbs work as they should, more then one child.'

Later at the Nekohaten...

Shampoo was getting ready for her date with Ranma, something which she had been hoping for since she had came back to Nerima. She automatically realized the difficulties which would be involved with this, as she had none of the other girls under her sphere of influence. Also while Mousse was no longer a problem and Kuno would likely remain in Nerima, there was the wild card of Ryoga who could pop up anywhere in Japan. She was starting to think it would have been a good idea to get to him as one of her first new 'friend'.

'Still can't be helped. Now what to wear to date?' thought the girl, who even as a warrior women was also a girly girl at heart. Long Chinese dresses plus pants and tunics outfits were most of her daily wear, with bikinis being worn at the beach. It was at a time like this she wished she had gotten Ranma to tell her what he liked to see her in, it would be helpful during this first true date. So she looked at her oufits she had, including a few she had just bought in hopes her work with the book had paid off.

Due to the remote rural area the village of the Hero Women Tribe, meant that most of their clothes were of the Cheongsam or long shirt clothing. The female version was the traditional chinese dress which looked like a long shirt, which covered the legs in long or short skits manner. The male was a long shirt around waist length with pants. Shirts could come with buttons or other method of doing up, long or short sleeves and the dresses could come with slits.

It was only when she came to Japan that she could get something more modern then the traditional outfits which were sent to her from her family and tribe. Except it was very helpful in the restaurant business, since many eating establishments used the dresses as uniforms. So the facts were she tended to stick with the traditional dresses. So it seemed like she would stick with the Cheongsam, looking at the female version as it was used as formalw wear, even if this was a casual date due to it's form fitting nature accenting her female charms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.