Harriman's General Store - Cover

Harriman's General Store

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jerry manages a general store in a city. He catches many shoplifters, but has a novel alternative to jail for the pretty young females. There is a bed in his office. But then one day that bed brings trouble. From that point on, his entire life changes,in record time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Life had been relatively good for Jerry for the past so many months. His business was operating successfully. He was making a profit at a level that exceeded the rosy estimate and projection that he had provided to Sarah Harriman when he convinced her to allow him to manage the operation. He had a very nice apartment that was reasonably close to his workplace. He had developed a relationship with a beautiful Asian woman whose husband was unable or uninterested in satisfying her sexually. And most recently, he had come to realize that the relationship that had developed with another young woman was making him happier than he could ever remember being. And then all hell broke lose!

Jeanine had walked out of his apartment, furious, and had not been heard from since. He couldn't blame her, really. She had no idea that he was seeing anyone else, much less fucking someone else. Akemi, the young, beautiful wife of an inattentive husband, had run and hid in the bathroom after Jeanine had discovered them having sex in the living room. More embarrassing to the young Japanese girl was that they had been seen having anal sex, which magnified the issue substantially. Akemi would not even unlock the door to the bathroom for an hour after Jeanine had gone. Akemi, over the course of their relationship, had come to really enjoy anal sex and achieve a sense of fulfillment that she did not find in either vaginal sex or oral sex. Most men would consider her to be "stunningly attractive". Jerry thought she was beautiful. As were most Asian women, she was petite in stature, had beautiful dark eyes, tiny breasts not much bigger than a cupcake, and a delightful small triangle of long, soft, very black pubic hair that he loved to curl in his fingers. In the beginning, she was timid and quite shy, and only expressed her feelings as she attained her climax. Through the months, she became more relaxed with him, becoming sexually aggressive in oral sex and almost tiger-like when they had vaginal sex. But her demeanor changed completely when he began top play with her anus. Akemi became docile, almost subservient to Jerry, always assuming a position on her knees with her head below and her bottom in the air, always accepting his cock in her ass without a whimper, and always experiencing an orgasm so intense that her body shuddered involuntarily.

Every Wednesday since the start of the year the routine had been the same. She would arrive at his apartment building just before the noon hour. They would enjoy mutual (although sometimes sequential) oral sex, relaxing afterward with the first of several glasses of wine, then have vaginal sex in any number of positions, during which she became the aggressor until he finally entered her and drove his cock into her until they both climaxed. After enjoying a lunch delivered by the corner deli, the mood changed and Akemi became the shy, obedient woman, neatly preparing her position, usually on the floor of the bedroom, but often in the living room, and then waiting patiently for him to enter her. By three o'clock, they would be finished and showered. She would return to her house to prepare for the arrival of her husband from his work. Jerry would shower and make an appearance at his business, keeping tabs on the activities and overseeing the intake of his profits.

But now, on that day, Jeanine had stomped out, possibly out of his life forever, and Akemi had locked herself in the bathroom, mostly from embarrassment. Jerry tried talking to her through the door, but she did not respond, and he could only hear her crying softly. When she finally did reappear, she looked frightened. Jerry attempted to console her, but she wanted only to dress and leave. He made her promise to telephone him, but he didn't really believe it would ever happen. He really wasn't sure what to do next.

The weekend came and went, and there was no sign of Jeanine anywhere. A week went by and Jerry realized that he had not heard from Akemi either. He wondered how he had allowed his life to get so screwed up. In times past, he would merely have "blown off" the relationships and moved ahead since he had been married for most of his adult life and any relationships that he may have had with other women were clandestine anyway. But now it was different. It was all different. With Akemi, he had terrific sex, oral, vaginal and anal. Her cunt was so tight that he still had trouble getting into it, even after all these months, and her "tiger in the bedroom" attitude really turned him on. He knew that she too enjoyed the sex, so much so that he actually thought in some ways that he was therapy for her. But his relationship with Jeanine was the one that really bothered him. In her absence, he began to realize just how much he enjoyed being with her, how much fun they had together, and how depressed he was since she left. He decided that he needed to call her.

She agreed to go out for a drink at a quite pub near her house. She would not agree to come anywhere near his apartment because she did not want to be swayed by his charm or tempted to resolve the problem while in his bed. She promised to not yell and he promised to be truthful. They sat in a back booth and sipped their drinks, not saying anything for several minutes. Her face showed that she had recently been crying, and appeared that her tears may resume at any minute.

"How could you do that to me? I feel so betrayed. I don't even know how to explain how I feel."

"Jeanine, I have been thinking about how and what to say to you for a long time now. First, let me say how sorry I am that this happened. I know that you are hurt inside; I can see the emotional pain in your face. I really am sorry for causing you this pain."

"But I gave myself to you. You are the only many I have ever had sex with. How could you do this? Why did you do this?"

"Jeanine, this is really difficult to explain and to say. I ask that you listen to what I have to say before you answer, or even before you draw any conclusions. Please--"

She nodded and then said, "I'll try."

"Our relationship is at a really pivotal point. Obviously, to you, it is much more intense and serious, and I can hear in your voice that you want it to be much more than it is, or more importantly was, two weeks ago. I am sure, from your perspective, that you were ready to commit to be in a long term, if not permanent relationship, and probably considered us to be in one now, even though neither of us has ever said anything like that. Am I right, so far?"

"Yes."

"But I have never, ever said anything like that to you. I have never made any promises or mislead you to think that way, have I?"

"No..." Tears were forming in her eyes. "But haven't I done everything you have ever asked of me? Aren't you happier when we are together? Why did you have to do that with another woman? And especially that?" Her voice rose a little at the end as she emphasized the reference to anal sex.

"Yes, you have done everything I asked of you, and I have been happier when I am with you. There are two distinct and separate problems. No problems really, issues is a better word. You are not a problem to me. First is the issue of you and me as a couple, of our relationship. Second is the issue that you encountered last week. Let me try to explain that first."

He decided on a new course of conversation. She nodded in agreement, and he continued.

"I am a bachelor in his prime of life. I enjoy being with women, I can afford to be with women, and I enjoy having sex with women. Being a bachelor, I have no restrictions, moral or legal, on whom I decide to sleep with. It just so happens that I am pretty finicky with my choice which is one reason why I enjoy being with you so much. But I'm talking about someone else now. I have known that girl for a long time, longer than I have known you for sure. This was not a random act of pick-me-up sex. We have had an ongoing relationship, and as I have done with every woman with whom I have been involved, I do not announce that involvement to the world. It's no one's business but our own. Had you not chosen to appear in my door at that particular moment, you might never have learned of her existence and this issue would never have developed."

"Are you saying that you want to keep on seeing other women? And sleeping with other women?"

"Don't get ahead of me here, please. That woman, I would use her name, but it is best if I do not at this time, is married but her husband has never been able to give her any degree of sexual satisfaction. I am not talking about always, I am saying any satisfaction. I remember after the first time that you and I had sex, you told me that I had no idea how long you had waited for that feeling. She had been waiting just as long, except she had been trying with her husband, and nothing was happening. And so our relationship, her and I, began to build based upon her needs and my enjoyment. Face it; it is certainly an ego booster for a man to know that he can satisfy a woman that another man can not."

"You don't need any ego boosters. Yours is plenty big already."

Jerry ignored the slight and continued, "So that is how our relationship began and why it has continued. I don't know how long it will continue, or even if it will any more. She was very embarrassed and ashamed that she had been seen like that."

"So, what has changed? If you think for one minute..."

"Let me finish, please. I never thought of that relationship when I thought about ours. It was totally different, something completely out and away from whatever you and I were enjoying. So I never had to address in my mind the question of what do I do about this if that and so on. I just never mixed the two thoughts. What I did think about over the past several weeks, even months, is how much I enjoy being with you. About how much happier I am when we are together, when we do things together, I don't mean sex, I mean other things, and how I miss you when you're not around. I realized that I had been married for all those years and never once did I miss my wife when we were not together. I realized also, one day, that I was talking to you in my apartment when you weren't even there. I started thinking about us, and about what affect you were having on me, and what kind of magical spell you had put on my life, and what I wanted to do about it. Of course, I hadn't thought those thoughts completely through yet, nor had I voiced them to you, but they were in the back of my mind, and kept coming forward at strange times. I never considered that my having sex with her was 'cheating' on you, for one because we were not committed to each other, and two, because as I said, I never thought about the two relationships together. With her, it was just something that we did together every Wednesday."

"Every Wednesday!!!" Her voice rose again. "You had sex with her every week? When were you going to tell me?"

"Probably never. Why would I tell you? It didn't involve you."

"But we were falling in love..." Tears started to form again.

"But I didn't realize that at the time. It's only been these last few months that I realized that you meant more to me than just being another girl I date. And until then, you were just another girl in my life. Now, it's a different story."

"So, what is now?"

"Hell, I don't know. My life is in such turmoil know, I don't know what's happening. I'm way too old for you. You're cute as a button and damn good in bed. You can cook, you make me laugh, we have fun together and I am not the same when we are apart. I don't want to be confined again, but I don't want to be alone either."

"What would you do about her? I can't be with you if you are not committed to me exclusively. I'll tell you that right now. There is not point in going on with this discussion if you do not agree to that. I do not know what more you can ask of a partner than all the things you say I do for you. Why is she so much better than me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.