Harriman's General Store - Cover

Harriman's General Store

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jerry manages a general store in a city. He catches many shoplifters, but has a novel alternative to jail for the pretty young females. There is a bed in his office. But then one day that bed brings trouble. From that point on, his entire life changes,in record time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The "Help Wanted" sign on the front window of Harriman's General Store yielded results. Within a week, more than forty people had applied, taking the time to fill out the written application, and spending a few minutes with one of the employees discussing the position and duties. Those candidates deemed "possibilities" had their applications so noted by the initial interviewer, and it was that stack of applications that Jerry began reviewing. He immediately separated them by age groups, under thirty-five and over. He quickly scanned the applications of the eight women under thirty-five, noting that three were under twenty five and one was not even eighteen yet. He decided to begin with that group, and asked that they be contacted to set up a time for an interview, beginning in mid afternoon, and each lasting up to an hour.

The first to be interviewed was twenty four year old Rosemary, a single mother living about six blocks from the store. She was currently unemployed, having been terminated from her last position for tardiness, which she blamed on a lack of sleep. When he pursued the line of questioning, he discovered that she was also working the overnight shift at an all night gas station, and was trying to exist on two to three hours sleep per day. When Jerry mentioned the post employment random drug test, Rosemary suggested that she should probably not have applied.

Jeanine was the second applicant of Jerry's day. It was near closing time before she could arrange to be there. She was twenty four also, single, and quite cute. She had been working for a competitor's store several miles across town, and her commute required nearly an hour each direction. She was looking for something closer to her home. Jerry was impressed with her smile, and with her figure. His challenge was how to suggest that her chances for employment would increase if she would join him in the private area of his office. Jerry suggested that they continue the interview in his private office, since it was far more comfortable than sitting at his desk in a hard backed chair. He placed a hand written sign that said "Interview in Progress - Do Not Disturb" on the door to his outer office, locked it, and ushered Jeanine to the private area, locking that door as he closed it behind him.

"Okay, tell me all about yourself," Jerry began. "Tell me about your home life, where you grew up, and all that kind of stuff. I need to know my employees better that what they can just put on a piece of paper."

"I grew up in a small town, really small, only a few thousand people in it, about a hundred and fifty miles from here. My dad passed away when I was fourteen from a heart attack, and my mom had a real tough time keeping everything upright after that. I have two younger brothers who still love at home."

"So why did you leave your little town and come to the big city?"

"There were no decent paying jobs in the town, and I knew that I had to do something to help mom raise those boys. So I opted for the larger city and send her what I can from every paycheck."

"How do you like living in the big city?"

"Well, it has its good points and not so good points. I love all the activities that are here. I just wish I had more time and enough money to enjoy some of them. I have a nice apartment that is not too expensive, so that works for me too. My biggest complaint is about meeting people. It's hard when you didn't grow up here. Everybody that I have met has been through my job, and they live clear across town. I haven't had a date in more than a year."

"No boyfriend?" Jerry perked up at that news. "You must get pretty lonely."

"You don't know the half of it. I was pretty popular in high school. I had lots of dates, and I was used to going out on weekends."

"Not much to do in a little town on a date except go to the movies and then some dark and lonely spot, I imagine," Jerry said, opening the door to a more personal discussion.

"Oh, we went to the movies, and played miniature golf and stuff, but I didn't go for the parking at the quarry like some of my classmates. We had enough problems at home without me getting into trouble that way."

Jerry looked at his watch. "Listen, it's getting late and I still would like to get to know you a lot better. Would you like to continue this over dinner?"

Jeanine was impressed. She had not anticipated being invited to dinner. "I don't think I am dressed appropriately to sit in a restaurant. I just came here directly from work."

"Well, I don't live but three blocks from here. We could go to my place and order a pizza or some Chinese if you'd rather." She nodded agreement, and they headed off to Jerry's apartment.

Having moved in less than two weeks ago, Jerry's apartment still looked brand new. The furnishings were top quality, and the decor exuded a certain feeling of being first class. Jeanine was impressed.

"You live here by yourself?"

"Yes, I am not married. No roommates, no people hanging on. Just little ole' me, close enough to walk to work and to the nightlife of the city."

Jerry suggested that she kick off her shoes and get comfortable. He opened a bottle of wine and turned on some background music. They talked about apartment living and a myriad of unrelated, unimportant, almost trivial things, drinking wine, talking and drinking more wine. They were nearly through the second bottle before the pizza arrived, and well into the third before the finishing dinner. By then, night had fallen and, after giving Jeanine a quick tour of his apartment, they stood together looking out at the city and the traffic below. Jeanine was swaying slowly to the music that was playing and Jerry turned her around and took her in his arms, and began dancing slowly. She put her head on his shoulder and after a few moments, told him that she had not danced since high school. He pulled her closer to him and could feel her breasts almost crushing against his chest. He turned his head to her and kissed her tenderly.

Jeanine responded, both to the subtlety of his dancing as well as his kiss, returning his kisses and snuggling even closer to him. Jerry's hands slid to her ass and he pulled her into him, certain that she could feel his growing erection. He moved one hand to her chest and began caressing her breast and was very pleased that she did not remove it. He felt her nipple harden almost immediately and after a few minutes, she began to make soft purring sounds. He led her to the bedroom and unzipped her dress they stood beside the bed. She allowed it to slide to the floor and stepped out of it, never leaving his touch. Quickly he unhooked her bra and pulled that away from her body, moving her to the bed as he did so. Jerry was out of his clothes in less time than even he could believe. He stopped to admire her beauty; she was a pretty a girl as he had ever bedded. He bent low to kiss her breasts, playing with the nipples with his finger and drawing huge circles around them.

Jeanine was blessed with firm breasts that did not sag. Jerry guessed them to be almost a full "c" cup, with bright pink nipples whose colored part was at least two inches in diameter. The nipples themselves became quite hard, standing up and pointing out more than half an inch from their soft position. He even sucked on them for a minute, bringing even louder purrs from Jeanine. As he moved his hand to her panties, she reached down to help him, lifting her hips to allow them to slide off her butt easily. He began by caressing the inside of her things, almost at her knees, drawing little loops and figures on each thing and moving progressively closer to her crotch. By the time he neared that, her legs were spread wide and he could feel the heat of her passion. Jerry was very happy to see that this pretty young lady had not chosen to shave herself bald as was the rage among young women today. Jeanine's bush, while not ragged and unruly, was quite full where it grew and completely covered her sex. He ran his fingers lightly through her hair there and discovered that she was already seeping her personal moisture onto it, in anticipation of better things to come.

Rather than waste any more time caressing her with his finger, he moved down and slid his body between her wide open legs, moving up to kiss her directly where he thought the opening to her vagina was. As he did so, she cried out, asking what he was doing, but she became quiet again as soon as she felt his tongue pushing through the hair to her opening. In a very smooth transition, keeping his tongue extended as fully as he could, he moved his head up, separating her labia as he went until he made contact with her clitoris. Jeanine lost control the moment that she felt his tongue on it, slamming her thighs against his head and experiencing what Jerry guessed was her first orgasm in a long time. After she calmed down a little, he began circling her clit with the tip of his tongue and then sucked it into his mouth to hold it firmly in his lips. Just that action made Jeanine squirm and moan loudly, and when he began flipping the tip of his tongue against the clit he held captive, her hips began moving from side to side, then up and down rapidly. In a final move, he got a second grip on her clit, and with all of his strength, sucked as hard as he could and pulled it away from her body about two inches as he began to nibble on it with his teeth gently. Just those tiny nips of stinging set her off on another turbulent orgasm, bucking him with her hips until he lost contact with her clit.

Jerry pulled back, and then moved his body ahead, holding his cock in one hand, aiming it to the opening of her cunt. As she felt him there, she said in a soft, pleading voice, "Please be gentle. You are my first."

Jerry was shocked. He paused for a moment, then continued, rubbing his cock in her moisture and then re-aiming, pushing the head in slowly. Indeed, she was a virgin. He could feel the barrier stopping his progress. He continued to push the head into her slowly, and watched as a grimace appeared on her face. He still was not in, going gently, so he pushed firmly for a short stroke, hoping to break through. The membrane separated immediately, allowing his access to her love canal but causing a modest amount of discomfort to her. He held motionless for a minute until the tension and stress showing in her face disappeared. Slowly he began to push his cock into her, and he watched with pleasure as her eyes reacted to the expansion of her love tube for the first time. When he felt their bodies meet, he held still again, just enjoying the feeling of her. He began his thrusting movements carefully, and gently. She was extremely tight for a woman of twenty four, although never having been expanded did seem to make a difference. His strokes were long, slow and pretty gentle. He did not want to frighten her away. After his third or fourth thrust, she was once again moving her hips, trying to match his strokes, trying to feel him completely, just trying to make the love itch go away. He felt his load developing and decided not to delay it. He moved up slightly on her, riding her a little higher and forcefully massaging her clit with each in-stroke. When he fired his blast of hot cum, she reacted in surprise, and then pulled him to her with her legs crossed behind his waist. He continued firing into her cunt another four or five times, each time bringing a visible reaction on her face.

They lay there together for several minutes, saying nothing, just enjoying the feeling of each other. Finally, Jerry's cock began to soften and he pulled out and rolled off to one side. He kissed her tenderly, and saw a tear roll down her cheek. He looked at her questioningly, but said nothing, opting to kiss her again, tenderly.

"You don't know how long I have waited to feel that," she said softly.

"I hope that I didn't hurt you too much."

"No, it was just at the beginning, but it went away pretty quickly. It doesn't hurt at all anymore, although I'll bet I will be sore in the morning."

"I'm afraid that you will, especially if we do this a few more times this evening."

"We can do it more than once?" She honestly didn't know.

"As cute and as sexy as you are, I'll guarantee we'll do it more than once or twice."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.