A College Tale - Cover

A College Tale

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My college girlfriend decides I'm the one to initiate her into coitus, then asks me to do an educational project; help her younger sister learn all about it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I was finding out that college was a lot different from high school. The teachers and profs really didn't care if you never showed up, they got paid anyway. And, you were basically on your own. Nobody really watched out for you or really cared what you did.

I was lucky, I guess, in that I'm pretty self-disciplined so I did my work and went to class and all that. Where I really did find it a change from high school was the dating aspect.

Girls in high school, at least the one I went to, seemed to all play a game with you to keep you at a certain distance and it seemed like just so much 'girl-stuff' to me.

But in college, you were both equals and acted that way. The girls were more approachable and relaxed and it all seemed so much more normal to me.

So, in just a month or so, I had met a very nice, and very pretty, girl from Wisconsin, who was majoring in psychology and was a freshman, like me.

After a few weeks of mainly socializing one on one, she told me one night, when we were talking about classes, that she was going on the pill. She didn't say any more about it, but it got me thinking that she must be doing this because she wants to have sex and maybe I'm the guy she wants to have it with. At least, I hoped I was right.

At the time, we weren't actually dating as such but it was quickly evolving to just that.

So, after about a month of actual dating, Allison invited me back to her room for a glass of wine.

As we sipped our wine, she asked me if I'd ever had sex before.

"Um, no, not yet. It's not that I'm not interested, it's just that I never had the opportunity with someone that I really wanted to have sex with."

"Do you mean, me, too?"

"Oh, no, not at all, I haven't had the opportunity. You would be the first girl I've ever been interested in that way."

"Well, I haven't had sex either. And, well, Justin, what if you had the opportunity?"

"It would make me a very happy guy. I think you are the prettiest girl I've ever known and I love being with you. So, yes, I'd jump at the chance."

"I was just curious. I think you would be nice, too."

Well, that was that, it really didn't come up again for about two weeks.

So, on Friday, we went out with friends to dinner and when we got back to Allison's room we kissed and petted for a while. Around midnight, I told her I'd be getting back to my dorm when she asked if I'd stay and tuck her in before I left.

Well, that had never happened before and, of course, I said I would. She went in her bathroom and a few minutes later came back into her room ... naked.

"I think you should sleep with me tonight, Justin."

There's no way I'm about to turn this down. She put her hands under her breasts like love offerings and asked, "Do you want me, Justin?"

"Oh, god, do I. Lemme get out of these clothes."

"Can't I do it for you?"

So, Allison, beautifully naked in front of me, proceeded to slowly disrobe me taking her time and kissing and petting each part of me that she uncovered.

As she knelt down tugging my briefs off, my cock flopped down right in front of her face.

"Oh, look here. What a nice surprise. Wonder what I can do with this?" as she put her hand around the shaft and began to slowly lick around the top as she looked up at me smiling.

I'm not sure why I didn't cum right then. I actually thought I might it was so erotic. She sucked a few more minutes, then stood and we hugged and kissed, our hands rangeing all over each other.

"Your breasts are so beautiful, oh, I want to kiss them."

She led me over to her bed, I sat down and began kissing and sucking like I was in heaven.

"Oh, god, you make me so hot doing that. I never thought that it would make my pussy throb like it is. Oh, I'm so wet."

"I want to lick you more than anything," I said and she lay down on the bed with her legs spread wide, presenting her beautifully-shaved pussy for me to enjoy.

As I licked up and down her wet labia, she was writhing back and forth, obviously greatly enjoying what I was doing to her.

"Oh, god, Justin, oh, that is so good. Oh, oh, god, you're making me crazy. I want you in me. Just do me now. Please fuck me."

I crawled up between her legs, her pussy shiny and moist from my licking, and pressed my cock into her lips. Arching forward, I watched it gradually work into where I had been wanting it to go for months. Now it was there.

Oh, and did it feel good. Moving in and out was so good, so sensuous, so erotic.

"Oh, Justin, that feels so good. I love you so much. Are you happy?"

"I love you, too. I never want to stop it feels so good. You are so good inside."

I was trying to last but it just felt so good, so wonderful, that my cock just wouldn't obey my mental commands to relax and take its time.

"Oh, I'm ... UNG, UNG, UNG, ung, ung, oh, oh, that's so good, so good."

She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me tight as she bucked up and down until I was too soft to go on.

"Oh, god, Justin, oh, oh, umph, UMPH, UMPH, UMPH, OOH, OOH, oh, oh, I'm so happy. Oh, I love you so much. It's so good inside me. Oooh."

We lay there in each others arms, awash in our lovemaking, so happy, oh so happy.

"Oh, that was so wonderful, Justin. I've never been so happy."

"I haven't either. I want us to do this as much as we can. I never want to stop making love to you."

Our sex just got better with each time. We spent time on the internet looking at sites for couples on how to improve your sex life and give more pleasure to your partner. We tried lots and lots of things. What fun.

During the summer, I was back home doing a job that I also had the summer before. Allison was taking summer courses so I was traveling back and forth several times each week, then spending the night in her room (fucking, of course) and madly driving to work the next morning.

On weekends, I would have from Friday evening to Monday morning to be with Allison. We only got dressed if we went out somewhere, otherwise we simply enjoyed the look and feel of each other's bodies all weekend.

In early August, Allison told me her parents and her little sister were going to be visiting her at school the next weekend and that it would be a nice opportunity to meet her family.

I thought that it would be particularly nice because I was getting very serous about Allison, you see, it was far more than sex, though the sex was incredible.

I was to stay with her in her dorm room and her family would stay in a hotel nearby.

Her parents arrived on Saturday about noon and we got together with them at their hotel. I could easily see where Allison got her looks from, her mom was quite pretty. Her little sister wasn't quite as little as I expected. Allison never told me her age but it turns out she was sixteen and in high school.

We all went out to an early dinner and after, on the way out to the parking lot, she told me she had a little surprise for me back at her dorm. So, I eagerly drove back by myself to Allison's dorm and went up to her room to wait until her parents dropped her off.

Figuring I'll save a little time, I went ahead and stripped and lay down on her bed waiting. I heard the door open, looked up and saw, Abby, Allison's sixteen-year old sister walking in.

I jumped for the covers and quickly tried to get decent, but knew she must have seen me. Now, I just hoped her parents weren't right behind.

Who was right behind her was Allison, who said, "Oh, good, you went and got ready."

Rather dazed, I sat there as Allison came over and pulled the covers off her bed with a jerk. My hands went immediately down to try to cover my, now limp, cock.

"What are you doing Allison, give me the covers back."

"Well, let me explain first. Abby and I have been talking and when I first told her I had sex with you and how wonderful it is, she said she didn't want to wait until she is my age. She said, she wanted to do it now. And could she do it with you?"

"What, me? She didn't even know me."

"True, but I'd told her about what a wonderful lover you are and she said she wanted to have her first sex with you."

"Am I dreaming this?"

Abigail, standing behind her sister, said, "Well, I can tell it's kind of a shock and all. I mean if you don't want to do it, I'm okay with that."

Well, Allison's sister is even a little prettier than Allison, she just looks so pretty and compact like a cheerleader.

"No, no, I don't mean that, Abby, really, you are a beautiful girl. I mean any guy, me included, would jump at the chance to make love to you. Allison, just what do you have in mind? Help me out here, this is all rather a shock."

"Well, I waited until the right guy came along. And I was nineteen when I found him. Could have been twenty-five, even, if I hadn't met you, Justin. So, you being the right kind of guy, we thought that you could be her first lover and introduce her to all the loving and joy we've had so far."

"Um, okay, what does Abby think about this?"

"Oh, I've been psyched ever since Allison and I first talked about it. She and I have talked through everything, what to do with each other, you know, kissing and licking, sucking, even, um, fucking. So, unless you want to do something that you/ve never done to Allison, I'm psyched for it all. And now that we've met, Justin, I'm more ready than ever. Um, if I can be a little bold, I'd love to fuck you."

"Okay, Justin, there, you have it. Now, I think I'll take my clothes off and Abby can join us if it's okay with you."

"Well, I'd be crazy to say no."

So, the two girls took their clothes off and while I didn't try to make too big a deal about watching Abby, I'd be dishonest if I said I was disinterested in seeing her naked.

"Isn't she beautiful, Justiin?"

"Oh, yes, Abby, you are a dream, absolutely stunning."

"Just be glad I'm not the jealous type. Now, how about a nice kiss?"

I stood up, now not trying to hide my manhood which had looked more like boyhood a few minutes earlier, and hugged and kissed my girlfriend.

"Now, Abby's turn," Allison said, so Abby and I put our arms around each other and kissed. She certainly knew how to kiss properly and gave me a very sensual french kiss as her hand took hold of my cock.

As we broke our kiss, she held on to my cock just a bit longer as Allison suggested that she demonstrate giving me a blowjob.

As I sat on her bed, legs wide, she knelt down and began giving me head licking and sucking all around. I sat there enjoying the feeling of Allison's mouth while I looked at her naked sister's beautiful pussy, all nicely shaved and inviting.

Allison pulled off my cock with a big pop, and told Abby it was her turn.

Abby knelt in front of me and put her hand around my dick and began circling the head with her tongue. It occurs to me that perhaps she has had some prior experience in this line but was too busy enjoying it to care.

"Oh, Abby, that is so good," I said as she began sucking me deeper into her mouth. She was as good at this as her sister who is really expert.

Soon, Allison suggests that I give her sister oral sex which I was eager to do, her little snatch looked so delicious.

So, I changed places and knelt down on the floor with Abby's legs spread on either side as she sits on the bed in front of me.

Her pussy is stunning. A Ten. I bent forward and touched her cleft with my tongue and gently wiped it up and down. As I began to lick harder, she started to moan.

"Oooh, mmm, that is so good. Oh, I've never felt anything this good. Oh, it's just so ... oh, that feels so ... oh."

I probed her with my tongue and ran it also all around her labia and could feel her shiver when I did it. Then I licked up around her clit and began to suck gently as I slowly rubbed her slit with my fingertip.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.