Ian Meets His Daughter - Cover

Ian Meets His Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by Christy Harper

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A wealthy doctor risks everything for his young daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter  

Dr. Ian Tyler was a well known doctor from the east coast. He had married his high school sweetheart when he was in med school. While in med school the couple's first and only child was born a girl they named Shannon.

Four months after the birth of their baby the couple splits up, Ian's ex took their daughter to the west cost to be raised with the help of Shannon 's new step dad.

Shortly after his marriage ends Dr. Tyler was invited to a party, hosted by his college roommate Don. Don Price had a thing for young girls, a man now in his early fifties Don has never seen anything wrong in taking a young girl of eighteen to his bed.

When his best friend needed a little fun and excitement in his life Don introduced his pal to the joys of a young girl's body. Don invited Ian over one night for drinks and to watch football, Don started telling Ian about a girl that he had met online, and that she was on her way over. Ian thought nothing of until the young red head walked into Don's apartment.

She looked to be no older then eighteen. She wore a red t-strap top and a blue jean mini skirt. She looked so young and fresh that Ian had to admit that his dick did get hard when he first saw her.

Don offered the girl something to drink, but she turned it down. Ian could not believe what he was seeing. Here was this pretty little white chick, standing in his best friend's living room, and Don was about to fuck the hell out of her.

Ian never thought that he could be attracted to young girls until he saw Tammy. Ian went into the kitchen to get himself a beer, by the time he returned to the living room Tammy was out of her cloths and on her knees giving his buddy one of the best blow jobs he had ever seen.

Watching this young girl seemed to have released a beast of lust in Ian.

Don's cock was almost down Tammy's throat, as Don's fingers found her tiny love hole. Laying on her back her lovely young body was in plain sight of the young doctor.

Tammy's soft white skin looked like supple lush silk; she trembled as Don's big black hands roamed her tight young body. Tammy had a thing for black men, this love of black cock came alive a few months back, when she started fucking her mother's boyfriend.

Tammy moans in delight as two of Don's fingers enter her little fuck hole.

Don had slipped between Tammy's wide spread legs. Her sweet pussy lips had unfolded and had welcomed his nine inch pleasured tool into her warm wet

Pussy. Ian watched as his old friend rammed his nearly nine inch cock into

Tammy's tight young pussy. It had been months since Ian last fucked.

Fucking her for close to twenty minuses, it felt like Tammy's pussy had put a lock down on Don's dick.

"That's it baby fuck that pussy, oh yes baby fuck me, fuck that tight pink pussy."

Tammy cried.

It was raw sex that Ian was watching, and it was the most exciting thing he had ever seen. Slamming his cock deep inside Tammy's pussy, she let out a piercing scream that echoed through Don's small apartment.

"Hey buddy, you want some of this?" a breathless Don asked as he pulled out of Tammy's sopping wet hot pussy.

Ian hesitated for a moment, thinking about how hard he had worked to get to this stage in his life. He was an up and coming doctor, with a bright future ahead of him. The thought of fucking this sweet young thing was certainly tempting, but was it worth the risk?

Tammy lay before him, with her big baby blue eyes and innocent smile, her legs open, she was just waiting to be taking again. Ian quickly undressed,

Don handed him a condom. 'Oh yeah, it is most definitely worth the risk.' Ian joined Tammy on the floor, in the middle of Don's living room.

Don looked on as Ian slipped between the young girl's legs ... Tammy arched her back, welcoming her new lover. Tammy's pussy was much tighter then Ian first thought, as he pushed her small lips apart. Contact between Ina's cock and Tammy's clit drove her crazy.

Slamming his rock hard cock into the young girl's hot little hole proved pleasurable. Ina picked up the pace as Tammy responded in kind by rotating her hips, keeping time to Ian's love making.

"Oh baby, that's good, that's good." he started to moan as her pussy took his dick deeper and deeper.

Tammy was close to the edge of exploding, he had almost forgotten what it felt like to have a hot little body beneath him, and the feel of a sweet young girl's on the edge of coming.

"Oh yes daddy, fuck my pussy, fuck your little girl's pussy." the young girl cried.

It was at that moment that Ian knew that his love for young girls would be more then just a passing fancy. The fact that Tammy was begging for it was one thing, but it seemed that she was begging her daddy to fuck her, now that was a real turn on for Ian.

From that night on, Don and Ian stayed on the hunt for fresh young pussy.

This went on for years. However eighteen years later Shannon 's mom drops her off on her father's door step, and she never looked back.

The last time Ian had seen his daughter was when she was just a few months old. Shannon was now eighteen, and knew nothing about her father's lust for young girls. The first few weeks being back with her father seemed to go well for Shannon; she was finally getting a chance to get to know her dad.

However having this young beautiful girl living in his house proved to be a real challenge ... It did not matter much to Ian that Shannon was his daughter, and that he was having sexual fantasies about her. The one thing that he had learned from Don Price was that it didn't matter how or with whom he got it from, pussy was pussy, and if you could get into some young girl's panties, that's all that mattered.

One night after a very hard and trying day at the hospital, Ian came home to find Shannon napping on the couch; she looked so beautiful laying there, her soft brown skin looked so inviting as she stirred in her sleep.

She was wearing an old pair of cut off jeans, and a crisp white shirt, that was tied under her tits, leaving plenty of space to show off her flat tummy, and curvy hips.

Ian stood over his daughter, as lustful thoughts raced through his mind. He wondered what her mouth tasted like, as he fantasized his tongue invading her mouth. He could almost see himself ripping off that crispy white shirt, exposing lovely young tits. He wondered what she would think if she knew that all he wanted to do was get his hand inside those cut off jeans, and cop a good feel of that young sweet pussy.

He was almost ready to give in to his dark desire when her whiskey brown eyes opened. She gives her father a warm smile, as she sat up on the couch, her hair was messed up, watch made her look ever sexier then before.

"Hi daddy, you're home?" she said in that sweet young sexy voice, that he had come to adore.

"Yeah." he said, as he quickly turned away, so she would not see the effect that she was having on him.

Standing next to his oak brown desk pretending to sort though the mail that had stacked up over five days, Ian tried to ignore the hardness that his baby girl had caused.

Stretching, and trying to release the cob webs that had gathered from her nap, Shannon joined her father at his antique desk; Ian could not help noticing her thick ass jiggled when she walked across the room. Just looking at the way her shorts rode up the crack of her ass, almost sent Ian over the edge.

Lord he wanted to fuck this sweet little girl so badly, but how could he, she was his baby girl. Ian didn't understand how he could have such dirty thoughts about his own daughter. Mornings were the worst time for him.

Ina would wake every morning with an undeliverable hard on, the only thing

Ian wanted was to buried his rock hard cock between the sweet pussy lips of his sexy eighteen year old daughter, Shannon.

"Would you like something to eat daddy?" she ask as he plopped herself on top of his desk.

The thought of ripping those shorts off, and taking a bite into her sweet little love hole was surly a tempting thought. Upon hours of playing with himself he often tried to picture what her pussy looked like, was it hairy, or clean shaved. How big was her clit, and had she ever had a big dick in her?

"No sweetie, I have to go back to the hospital, I just came home to grab a quick shower" he said as ran upstairs in order to hide the hard on that she had caused.

Ian went back to the hospital; however his mind was not on his work.

Instead thoughts of Shannon overtook every minute he was away from her. It was around midnight when Ian retuned home; he had waited until he was sure that Shannon had gone to bed. Walking upstairs he could see that the lights were on, and the door to Shannon 's room was slightly opened. As he passed her room he heard a low moaning sound. The sounds caught him off guard, because of its familiar tone. He had heard that moan so many times; it's the sound of a young girl making love.

Ian approached the door, giving it a slight shove and peering in he could see his eighteen year old daughter riding the dick of his best friend, Don Price.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.