Volleyball - Cover

Volleyball

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I was on the city champion boys' volleyball team and looked forward to being a starter next year, but my family moved away to a nowhere school without a boys' team. I discovered a new way to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

I sat in the locker room after practice watching the girls. Four of the girls didn't care if I saw them naked and actually loved when I saw them naked. The other three girls had no idea I was a guy.

My four girlfriends did little things to put their pussies in my face or draw my eyes to their tits but nothing too overt to draw suspicion. Once thing they didn't like was the fact my eyes always went to Maria, Hayley, and Krystal when they were topless or naked.

"I guess it's just because I see you naked all the time," I explained later.

"Should we not be with you as often?" said Gaby.

"Of course not! I know you don't want that either."

"Then why do you look at them more than us in the locker room."

"I'm a guy!" I said, shrugging.

"What does that mean?"

Emily asked, "So you're saying even though you have the four of us you want more?"

I paused a second then insisted, "No."

It was a detrimental pause.

"You do!" Emily accused.

"What I mean when I say I'm a guy is I can't help looking at other girls, but I truly honestly only want you."

"What if you could be with them too?" asked Lindsay.

"That's not fair!" I protested.

"You would!" Gaby said.

"I'd probably fuck half the girls at school if I could. It's what it means to be a guy but I'm not looking for more girlfriends. I love you all and I don't think I could handle anyone else."

"But you're willing to try," said Lindsay.

"I didn't say that. I am wondering why we are talking when we could be at Gabriella's fucking."

And so postponed my trial on the serious offense of looking at the three naked girls I wasn't fucking. After the four achieved orgasms, I do believe I was acquitted.


We played Harrison High on our home court on Tuesday. They were the district champion last year but lost their two best players to graduation so we swept them 25 to 21, 26 to 24, and 25 to 19.

Coach still worked us hard in practice on Wednesday.


Thursday was a harder game at home. We must have felt a little overconfident after defeating Harrison because we were behind 2 games to 1 against Monroe and things weren't looking too good in the fourth game when we finally starting clicking. We stormed back and took the fourth game then in a tough drawn-out battle for game five won, 29 to 27.

We won but Coach Addams still gave us a lecture about focus and not taking any opponent lightly. She did end it with, "Good job!"

Our record was 3 and 0, but today's game made me feel more relieved than happy. I was as new as the freshmen. I had no idea which schools were usually good, so I felt the blame was on our four veteran players but I wasn't going to tell them that. I preferred to continue having frequent sex with them.

Abigail asked Emily, Lindsay, Gaby, and me, to hang out before we left for home. For an undetermined reason, it always took Abigail longer to shower and change than my other three girlfriends though it seemed like she did the same exact things as the other girls.

We talked outside.

"My parents are going to be gone this weekend!" Abigail said excitedly. "Do you want to all come over and spend the night?" She looked particularly at me. "We can have a Kyle party."

"I'll have to check," I said. "Friday night?"

"They leave Saturday morning, so like anytime after eight. They won't be home until Sunday evening."

"Okay," I said.

I didn't really have any guy friends, so what was I going to tell my parents? I didn't consider it a problem that I only hung out with girls until now. Who would have thought it was an issue? I couldn't just tell my parents I was going to spend the night at the house of the girl I went on a date with last week.

"When will you know?" asked Emily. "It's not a party if you're not there."

"I don't know," I said. "Where can I say I'll be?"

"Oh," said Lindsay, the first to realize my predicament. "What do you tell your parents?"

"I know!" said Emily. "You can say you're staying with my brother Alex."

"Alex is your brother?" He was in my grade so he was in a few of my classes but I would have never guessed the brown-haired, chunky boy was the younger brother of blonde, athletic Emily.

"Yeah."

It could work.


It did work. My parents had a couple of question but nothing too deep. I was going to spend an entire night with my four favorite girls at school. School? They were my four favorite girls in the whole world!

This time I did need Emily's car to get where I was going. I walked over to Gaby's house so I wouldn't accidently be seen by my parents getting into a girl's car. Since my parents both worked, they still didn't know Emily. I didn't want to change that.

I had an overnight bag with a change of clothes but I was hoping I wouldn't need clothes too much. I was curious how the day would unfold,

Emily ran late and picked up Gaby, Lindsay, and me barely before 8 AM. We didn't get to Abigail's until twenty after because Emily needed to stop for gas.

Abigail excitedly welcomed us. Well, I'm not sure about "us" but I'm sure about me. She gave me a big hug then reached down and gave my cock a big hug too.

"Don't start yet," said Gabriella.

"I'm not," said Abigail.

"Why not?" I asked. Let's get this party started.

"So what do you want to do first?" Abigail asked.

"I'm here for one reason," I teased.

"Only one?" said Emily.

"Four reasons."

"You're naughty!"

"You like bad boys."

"Come on," said Abigail, waving us back.

We followed her to her bedroom.

"So what do we do?" asked Gabriella.

"You don't know?" I joked. "We've done it many times."

"I mean..."

"I have an idea," I interrupted.

"What?"

"We get naked and see what happens. We keep going until we need to rest."

"Who goes first?" asked Emily.

I wasn't going to let that debate happen again.

"Abigail," I said, instantly. "It's her place."

"Then who's next?" asked Gabriella.

"I don't know. We can figure it out as we go along. All I know is I really need to fuck someone!"

I started to undress which spurred the girls to undress. Sometimes ... no ... often I couldn't understand girls whatsoever.

I motioned a naked Abigail to her bed and I climbed on top of her.

"Yessss!" she moaned as I entered her pussy.

The inane delay was over. I was having sex again. I slowly thrusted and enjoyed being once more in her tight pussy. I can honestly say I instantly loved her as much as I loved the other girls. I had a feeling it wasn't typical for a guy to go from no girlfriends ever to four current girlfriends in about a month's time.

"Ohhh!" I groaned.

"Yes, yes, Kyle."

It was a time like this when I was stroking in the pussy of a beautiful, sexy girl that I thought about - nevermind! I didn't think about ANYTHING else. My brain was completely overwhelmed with pleasure sensations.

"Aaaa-bigail," I gasped.

"Are you going to cum in her?" Gabriella asked.

"Yes," I puffed.

"There's four of us remember."

"We have all weekend." I didn't really want to have a conversation right now unless it was all erotic moans and groans.

"Exactly and we need you hard most of the time."

I refused to answer this time. I slowed my thrusts and began to suck on Abigail's tits.

"Oh, yes," she said, bucking up her hips.

Abigail's motion caused my motion to speed up.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!" she cried out increasingly.

I drove into her rapidly now. I was groaning with intensity.

"Yesssss!" she screeched out.

As she orgasmed, I continued to power into her pussy for half a minute then after a few final extra deep strokes, I buried my cock in her.

"Ahhh!" I groaned with a bass-like voice. I shot my jizz. It felt awesome just like it always did.

"Ooooh! Mmmmm!" Abigail reacted to my release.

I pulled out and sat up between her legs.

"Lindsay," I said, looking at her.

My cock was still almost completely hard. I knew I wouldn't have a problem this weekend.

"So is that the rotation?" Emily asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.