Volleyball
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I was on the city champion boys' volleyball team and looked forward to being a starter next year, but my family moved away to a nowhere school without a boys' team. I discovered a new way to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

I had to be up and awake at the same time Dad and Mom were today. I even had to leave the house before they did.

"Have a great day at school, Kyle," Mom said, kissing me on the cheek. I felt like a kindergartener when she did that but I guess moms always did that to their children.

"Thanks."

I headed out the door and down the sidewalk.

"Kyle! Wait!" It was Lindsay's voice.

I turned back.

"Emily will be here to give us a ride."

"I want to walk to school," I said. I liked walking. It helped clear my head and think about things before I arrived at school. I always liked walking.

"Oh, come on. Ride with us."

"Walk with me," I countered.

"I'm not ready."

Gaby appeared. "Hi, Kyle. Are you ready for school?"

"He's walking to school," Lindsay said sadly.

"You are?" Gaby questioned.

"Yes. I need to go." If I waited too long I WOULD have to accept a ride.

"I'll go with you," Gaby quickly said.

"Gaby!" protested Lindsay.

"You can come with us," I reminded.

"I'm not ready."

I wasn't sure what she needed to do, but I took her word for it.

"Walk with us tomorrow," I repeated.

It was nice to walk with Gabriella. When we neared school, she held my hand like we were boyfriend and girlfriend and like she wanted other students to see.


I had to bring my "Kayla" stuff with me in a backpack. I would need to become her after school to attend practice.

When school was out, I headed to a boys' bathroom. I locked myself into a stall and began to change. I heard other boys come in, but I ignored them. No one was going to notice what I was doing. No one stayed very long. School was out and they were eager to go home. By the time I came out of the stall in my Kayla wig and dressed in my girls' volleyball uniform, the bathroom was empty. I stood in front of the mirror and retouched my make-up. When I was done, I still had five minutes left before I had to be at the gym.

Lindsay, Gaby, and Emily anxiously met me outside the gym. They looked my face over.

"Not bad," said Emily.

"You did a good job," complimented Lindsay.

"Uh-huh," agreed Gaby

This was the first time ever I felt pride for putting on my own make-up. It wasn't that long ago that the concept would have horrified me and I would've shuddered uncontrollably.

"Tomorrow's our first game," Coach said before practice started.

She worked us on passing drills and setting up Abigail. Surprisingly, Coach also worked on setting me up for spiking. The rotation would be such that either I or Abigail would always be in the front line. It was a mental shift I would have to handle. I was so used to being a passing and defensive specialist. I was eager to experience front line duty in a game situation.

Coach ended the practice with a reminder. "The bus leaves at 2:30. Be on time."

I would have to change right after school again. It was possible I might one day be seen coming out of the boys' bathroom as Kayla though unlikely. Besides I always thought it would be a thrill to see a girl in the boys' bathroom but that was before I was having sex with three different girls. Now I didn't care about it. I no longer had silly virginal fantasies. I was having sex with three different girls. Since it was three girls I might as well say it a third time. I was having sex with three different girls. Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!


We weren't home until 4:30 which left no time for sex.

"My parents will be home in about an hour," I groused. That was probably enough time to have sex with one girl, but it still risked being discovered if my parents came home early.

"So will mine," said Lindsay.

"My parents aren't home until 6:30," said Gabriella.

It would be perfect. I'd be home by about six and we didn't eat dinner until around 6:30.

Whew! The crisis was averted.

All I could think about earlier was that I wasn't going to have sex today. That was a big, big deal and while the solution ended up being simple and perhaps obvious, I couldn't think past the problem to consider moving the sex to a nearby location.

It was three girls getting naked in Gabriella's room. It was definitely a fantasy come true but my practical side mentioned a problem.

"I don't think I can fuck all three of you in an hour. I could do two times but it takes too long to get hard a third time."

The look on the girls' faces showed they overlooked the obvious also.

Lindsay suddenly had a bright smile on her face. "You don't have to cum each time. Make each of us cum and then only cum in the last girl."

Whew! The crisis was averted.

Gabriella asked "But how do we decide who gets to go last. I love the feel of your hot cum in me."

"Yeah," agreed Emily. "So do I."

Oh, no! Another crisis.

"How about since it's my room I go last," suggested Gabriella.

"It will always be your room," complained Emily

I had an idea!

"What if you take turns?" I said. "One day I fuck Lindsay last and another day I fuck Gabriella last and another day I fuck Emily last. It will be like rotating in volleyball."

"Yes!" said Emily.

Whew! The crisis was averted.

"So who goes first today?" asked Lindsay.

Dammit!

"Kyle, you decide," said Gabriella.

Oh, no, no, no. I was smart enough not to go there. I wasn't going to give a hint of favoritism.

"You can't make him do that," said Emily.

Thank you. Exactly.

"I know," continued Emily. "We'll draw numbers. One through three."

"So is one first or last?" asked Gabriella.

Lindsay said, "One goes first then second and three."

Whew! The crisis was averted.

Lindsay ended up first, Gabriella was second, and Emily was third.

My challenge which I chose to accept was to leave each girl satisfied.

"Oh, yes, Kyle! Yes!" Lindsay orgasmed as I pounded my cock into her.

Later Gabriella cried out, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes!"

Finally Emily moaned. "Oooooh! Ooooooh! Yessssss!"

I groaned as I rapidly thrusted into Emily. I pushed in deep. I released.

"Mmmmm ... yeah!" reacted Emily contentedly.

It was a great evening.


After school, I went into the boys' bathroom and locked myself into a stall. I quietly changed out of my clothes into my volleyball uniform including the bra underneath. My team number was five. I put on the wig then used the extra mirror that Gaby borrowed from her beautician mother and did some touch up shaving then applied my make up. I finally painted my nails the same shade of green as the school colors. All the girls were doing it and I wanted to match since I was "one of the girls".

I double-checked my appearance in the little compact mirror. Everything was good. It only took fifteen minutes. I carried everything in a soft blue bag including a soft pink "Kayla" bag. I stuffed all my "Kyle" clothes and the blue bag into the pink bag. I was ready.

I opened the stall. I caught by surprise a late boy using the urinal.

"Hello," I said in my best sexy feminine voice. I headed straight out of the bathroom without another word.

The look on the boy's face was priceless. I could see him wondering what the hell was a girl doing in the boys' room.

I walked proudly, but with a little feminine wiggle that Lindsay taught me, to the school mini-bus.


Lindsay slid against me on the bus.

"Not so close," I said quietly. "They'll think we're lesbians."

Lindsay quickly scooted away.

I would have thought I'd be too excited to think about anything but our first game but as I talked to Lindsay during the ride I mostly thought about sex. I wanted to be inside her. When we arrived at Cooper High, I exited the bus with an uncomfortable hard-on.

Once we were in the gymnasium and began to warm up, everything was business. I forgot about Lindsay sexually and focused on volleyball.

Our front row was Abigail in the left corner, Emily in the middle, and Gaby in the right corner. The back row was Maria, Lindsay, and me in the server position. Abigail would receive maximum start time up front and I would be in the rear, but when Abigail was in the back I would be in front.

We started out tight and nervous and made some stupid errors, but fortunately Cooper was the same way. Coach Addams called a time out when it was 12 to 8 in favor of Cooper.

"Just relax, girls," Coach encouraged. "If you miss a play and they score then you go get the next one. There's no hurry."

We all knew there was a certain sense of hurry and urgency. We had to get to 25 points before Cooper did and win by at least 2 points. Oddly, we seemed to turn the corner after that. We lost the next point, but I made a dig on the next play, Maria set it to Abigail in the middle, and the big girl crushed the ball to the floor. Point Villa High. We were ignited and we scored the next 5 points on Emily's serve. Cooper regrouped but we won the first game 25 to 20.

I didn't want to take the five minute break between games. I was ready to go.

We were doing well in the second game, up 20 to 17, when something happened. The padding in my bra shifted or something. It started to hurt. The ball came down and it should have been an easy dig but when I extended my arms it was too painful.

Lindsay came up to me.

"What's wrong?" she whispered.

"My bra. It's pinching me."

I never had this problem where I used to live! How did girls wear these things? I did notice that most girls wore pullover sports bras but still! On second thought, a bra had to be much less painful for a girl than having her tits flop around every which direction.

Coach looked at me with concern. I motioned that I needed to go out.

"Hayley!" Coach called out.

Hayley came in for me.

"What happened?" Coach asked.

"I just need to adjust my bra."

I sat on the bench and reached under my shirt trying to hide that I was a guy.

My teammates were rattled and Cooper tied it up then took a one point lead. Lindsay kept looking over with the expectation of my return but I couldn't seem to get pain relief. Lindsay got Coach's attention and Krystal came in for her.

Lindsay squatted down behind me and put her hands up the back of my shirt and undid the clasp. I adjusted the front and particularly the padding that helped the illusion that I had at least minimal boobs.

"Okay," I said. Lindsay redid the clasp. "Thanks."

We indicated to Coach that we were ready to go back in.

Cooper High served the ball. Krystal popped the ball up and Maria set it for Abigail who spiked it down but Cooper got the dig. Emily received the hit back over the net. Maria set the ball again. Abigail jumped but as a fake and Hayley hit the ball but didn't get a good pop on it. Cooper set up for their return. Our frontline jumped up to block it but a dink over Hayley fell down right in front of a diving Gaby. We lost game two.

We got down early 5 to 2 in the third game but we scored the next five points and never looked back winning handily 25 to 17. The fourth game was tighter but we still won 25 to 21. We won our first match.

Right now I was ecstatic to be disguised as a girl because winning a volleyball match was a euphoric feeling. I wouldn't want to live without it. I no longer had any regrets or reservations about our deception and conspiracy.


"Sit in the back," I whispered to Lindsay. The bus layout was two seats on the right of the aisle and one seat on the left. The bus capacity was fourteen so that was plenty of room for the eight of us plus Coach Addams.

I motioned Lindsay to sit in the corner and I sat down next to her. Emily beat Gaby for the seat on the left side much to Gaby's disappointment so she sat in front of us. Abigail sat in front of Emily while the three freshman girls sat the next row up.

Coach Addams made a brief speech praising us on how well we did but that this was only one game. It was typical coach speak. I wasn't paying much attention. My focus was only on one thing and it was between Lindsay's legs. Fortunately, the speech was short. Coach sat down, the driver started the bus, and we were on our way home.

I slowly placed my hand on Lindsay's upper leg. She turned her head and smiled. My fingers traced up and slid toward her center until they found her pussy. I slowly began to rub. A minute later, Lindsay slouched while trying to suppress the soft moans coming out. My cock ached trying to escape from its entrapment inside my protective cup.

As I continued, she arched her back and bit her lip to desperately hold back her sounds. Her face showed the status of her ecstasy. Finally with a hard breath, Lindsay collapsed down.

"My turn," said Gaby.

I looked up. Gaby was looking over the back of her seat and smiling widely. I looked around and noticed Emily was watching too. She looked jealous. Even Abigail was watching. She had wide surprised eyes.

Gaby impatiently got out of her seat eager to experience what I did to Lindsay. Lindsay took a few deep breaths then slowly stood and slid out. Gaby took Lindsay's place and Lindsay sat in Gaby's seat. Emily and Abigail still watched.

I felt a little awkward about Abigail watching because she didn't know how far my relationship with Lindsay went and certainly not with Gaby but since she was watching already I decided not to be concerned about it. Abigail knew now and that was that.

Gaby always mentally became Gabriella to me in situations like this. I quickly found her clit and began to rub on it.

"Mmmm," she said.

"Shhh!" I whispered. She wasn't loud but I wanted her to be aware of her volume.

Anticipation must have made her aroused because Gabriella squirmed and pushed against my hand much sooner than Lindsay did. I could see the growing strain in her body and she became closer and closer to orgasm. I ran my fingers through her lips several times then really focused on her hard clit. She let out a little sound then bit her lips almost exactly like Lindsay did.

She greatly strained and really fought not to release the slightest noise. With a hard audible gasp, she collapsed down.

I looked at Emily wondering if she wanted me to do it to her, but the bus slowed down. I looked out and we just pulled off the highway. We were too close to school so there was no time. There was no disguising the disappointment on her face.


Coach said before we got off the bus, "Okay, hit the showers but don't take all day! I want to get home!"

The freshmen, Maria, Hayley, and Krystal, were first off the bus and first into the girls' locker room. I headed toward an outside bench to wait for Emily, Lindsay, and Gaby.

When I turned to sit down, I was surprised to see Abigail right behind me.

"Hi," I said to the tall pretty brunette. "You played a great game!"

"Thanks," she said. "So did you."

"Thanks." It was obvious she wanted something.

"Are you dating both Lindsay and Gaby?" she asked.

Ah ... that.

"Yes," I admitted, feeling a little anxious.

"And Emily too," said Lindsay. She had walked over.

I nodded.

"We just find him irresistibly cute," Lindsay said. She took my hand.

"Lindsay!" called out Gaby. She was at the entrance to the locker room. Lindsay waved her over.

"Three?" Abigail said.

Was she crying? It kind of sounded like it.

"What's going on?" Gaby asked.

I saw a tear trickle down Abigail's cheek. She was indeed crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Abigail took a deep breath.

A motion drew my attention. It was Emily approaching.

"I wondered where everyone went," Emily said. No one was talking. 'What's going on?"

I wasn't exactly sure, but I answered, "Abigail knows about us. All of us."

"I thought you already knew," said Emily.

"Not that you're all dating him," Abigail said.

"It kind of just happened," said Lindsay. "Kyle and I are neighbors and once he started to play volleyball with us, it happened."

She made it sound like volleyball automatically led to sex. If only that were true.

"And I walked in on him and Lindsay doing it," said Gaby. "I then kind of tricked Kyle into coming over to my house so we could do it."

"You did trick me," I interjected.

"But everything is okay between Lindsay and me."

"I love you both and Emily too," I said.

Lindsay said, "We had to trick Emily. She was thinking about telling Coach that Kayla was Kyle."

"I'm so sorry about that," apologized Emily.

"It's okay. Emily didn't want Kyle looking at her naked in the gym so we tricked Emily into seeing Kyle naked."

"I was sucking his cock at the time," added Gaby.

Emily spoke up. "Kyle's cute and Lindsay and Gaby had done it with him and loved it so they offered him to me."

"I didn't mind," I joked.

"And I decided I wanted to do it with him so I did! Now I can't do it enough. It's like I'm always horny since I did it."

"Yeah," said Gaby. "I know what you mean."

"To be perfectly honest," said Lindsay. "I wanted Emily to be okay with Kyle seeing her naked so he could be in the locker room while we showered. We were still trying to figure out a way that you would think it was okay for Kyle to see you naked."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.