Volleyball
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was on the city champion boys' volleyball team and looked forward to being a starter next year, but my family moved away to a nowhere school without a boys' team. I discovered a new way to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

"Good practice!" yelled Coach Addams. "See you tomorrow!"

We were glad the afternoon practice was over. Coach worked us hard today. Everyone was sweating profusely. I had a feeling she would make us go hard this week and ease off next week when school started. Our first game was Thursday at Cooper High.

My car buddies went to retrieve purses and keys from their lockers before we headed home. I tried to not obviously look at the other girls changing out of their gym clothes.

"Aren't you going to shower?" Hayley asked.

"We shower when we get home," said Lindsay.

"I can't wait that long. I can't wait to get out of these sweaty clothes."

If that was the case then what was taking Hayley so long? Strip already!

Coach Addams spoke up from behind us, "Yes, why don't you shower now? Why wait?"

"Uh..." said Lindsay.

We were all nervous now.

"Why don't you girls shower right after practice?"

Gaby said, "We didn't bring any clothes to change into."

"You need to start bringing clothes from now on."

"Yes, Coach," Gaby said submissively.

"But Coach..." protested Lindsay.

"Is there a problem, Lindsay?" Coach asked.

"It's just..."

"Is there?"

"Um..."

I was trying to think fast while listening to the conversation. All I could see was my high school volleyball career getting spiked into the net and falling to the floor. I had to make a dive and save it.

"I'm ... I'm different," I said.

"Kayla!" Lindsay said.

"Different? How?" Coach asked.

"I..." I said.

Lindsay eyes brightened. She must have thought of something. I hoped it was good.

"Kayla has a medical problem," Lindsay said.

"What kind of problem?" Coach asked.

"It's uh..." I said. "Embarrassing." I pointed at my side. I had no idea where this was going.

"Surgery," Lindsay said.

"Do you have a colostomy bag?" Coach questioned.

I didn't know what that was.

"It's ... uh..."

Lindsay jumped in. "Kayla's heart. She had surgery."

"Uh ... yes," I said, following along. "I have..." I pointed between my fake breasts. Those times when I looked at myself were the times I least liked being dressed as a girl.

"The surgery made her look like she's Iron Woman," Gaby giggled.

"I don't want people to see ... uh..." I said.

'Okay," Coach said, breaking in. I sighed in relief. "But the rest of you girls. I expect you to shower right after practice."

"Sure, Coach!" Gaby said too eagerly. I knew what she was thinking.

"I'll wait for you until everyone's done showering," I said, trying to hold back a smile. I would be stuck waiting for all the girls to undress, shower, and redress. This conversation suddenly turned out great! Thank you, Hayley! I couldn't hold back my smile any longer.

"Good," said Coach. "See you tomorrow. Bring your clothes."

"We will!" said Gaby.

Emily heard everything but didn't say a word. She didn't speak until we were in her car driving home.

"Kyle has to quit the team or walk home," she said. "I'm not getting naked before him."

"Oh," said Lindsay, sounding like she hadn't thought about me seeing other girls naked. "He can turn his back."

"It'll look weird if he's always looking away. It'll be suspicious."

"Yeah." Lindsay sounded depressed.

"It's not a big deal if he sees you naked, Emily" Gaby said.

"If he stays in the locker room I'll tell Coach that Kayla is Kyle," Emily threatened.

I didn't like how they talked like I wasn't in the car. I further didn't like the idea of not regularly seeing naked locker room girls.

"Don't be that way, Emily," Lindsay said as Emily pulled up to the house. We exited the vehicle.

"He likes girls," Gaby said to Emily.

I don't think that information was helpful to our case.

"I'm just telling you," Emily said.

"Fine!" said Gaby. "We'll walk home from now on!"

"Good!" Emily retorted. She drove off.

"What are we going to do?" Lindsay said.

"I'll wait outside the gym after practice and we'll walk home," I said. It seemed a pretty basic solution.

"I don't want to walk."

What did Lindsay have against walking? I just couldn't understand it.

"I'll walk home alone," I suggested.

"I'll walk with you!" Gaby said.

"I don't understand Emily," Lindsay said, shaking her head.

"I can't blame her for not wanting me to look at her naked," I said.

"If only she saw you like we saw you," Gaby said, "but that's not gonna happen."

"That's right!" Lindsay said with her energy back.

"What? That it's not going to happen?"

"I know how to help Emily."

"How?" I asked.

"I'll show you ... tomorrow. Come on, Gaby. We need to talk."

"But don't we want to fuck Kyle?" Gaby protested.

"Yes but this is more important."

More important? What could possibly be more important than sex? If there was such a thing I wanted it captured and killed.


"Ohhhh!" I groaned. Gabriella was slowly sucking my cock this morning. My cock was so wet from the extended activity. She was purposely not bringing me off. I attempted a couple of times to move her naked body on top of mine, but she refused.

"We're waiting for Lindsay," Gabriella said. Lindsay would be late.

I didn't see any reason why we should wait. My cock could only be inside one girl at a time. It might as well be Gabriella now and I'd be ready for Lindsay when she showed up.

"Oh!" I involuntarily thrusted. "Please Gabriella." I didn't want to beg but this was sex I was talking about.

"No," she steadfastly said.

"I'm going to explode if I'm not inside you," I tried to reason.

All Gabriella did was giggle at my lame attempt. At least she had a sense of humor about it.

"When Lindsay's going to be here?"

"Soon," Gabriella answered.

That was the same answer she gave me the last few times I asked. My balls felt so tight. I badly needed a release but Gabriella refused to take me all the way. I was willing to cum in her mouth. I really was.

"Oh." It was a female voice.

I looked to the source and saw Lindsay standing just inside the doorway of my bedroom. I don't think she was the source. I think it was Emily who stood next to her and said "Oh".

Gabriella lifted off my cock and sat up. "What took you so long? My mouth is tired and it's not fair to Kyle."

"Emily was late," Lindsay said.

I wasn't sure what to do. Emily was staring at my body and particularly my hard cock so I thought I should cover up but on the other hand I thought Gabriella and Lindsay were here to have sex and my nakedness sure helped with that.

"What are you doing?" Emily said, breaking the silence.

"Sucking his cock," Gabriella answered.

Lindsay answered differently. "You wanted to know what sex is like. Here's your chance."

I forgot that Lindsay once said Emily eyed me even if she protested yesterday about me possibly getting an eyeful of her. Now Emily had a complete eyeful of me.

"I ... I don't know," Emily said.

"Come on," giddily said Gabriella. "It's fun!" She stroked my cock.

Lindsay said, "You were concerned about Kyle seeing you naked, but now you've seen him naked. Let him see you naked too."

"And what about... ? Emily said.

"If you want to you can do it."

I could see Emily swallow.

"But... ?" Emily said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.