Volleyball
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was on the city champion boys' volleyball team and looked forward to being a starter next year, but my family moved away to a nowhere school without a boys' team. I discovered a new way to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

Lindsay showed up a half hour after my parents left for work and Gaby was with her. Lindsay had a large purse and Gaby carried a duffel bag. Lindsay headed straight to my bedroom.

"Sit down," Lindsay said as if it was her room. She said to Gaby, "Show him."

Gaby put the bag down and opened it. She pulled out several women's wigs. It turned out Gaby's mom was a hairdresser and used the wigs for demonstrations sometimes and also to sell though it was rare to sell one.

Lindsay spoke confidently. "Since you're not a girl you can't be on the team, so we're going to change that. Which one do you like best?"

"Change that?" I said. I looked at the wigs. "You want me to wear a wig so I can be on the team?"

"Coach Addams will recognize you otherwise."

"You're crazy."

"Told you," Gaby interjected.

"This will totally work," said Lindsay. "First we start with a wig. I was thinking the light brown one. The dark ones will make you look too pale and I don't think you would look good as a blonde. I'm not sure about you as a redhead. I'd have to see it."

"I'm not wearing a wig just to be on the team!" I insisted.

"But we need you."

"It won't work."

"Yes, it will. Trust me."

"This is crazy!"

"Told you," Gaby said.

"It will work," Lindsay said to Gaby. "Would you turn around for a second?"

"Turn around?" Gaby questioned. "What for?"

"Look that way." She pointed at the wall. Gaby slowly turned. "Don't look until I say so."

"What are you doing?"

"Just don't look."

Lindsay put her finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet. I was trying to figure out what she was up to.

She lifted her shirt up to her neck and held it with one hand while the other hand pulled her bra cups up over her tits. "Will you try the wig on, Kyle?"

I slowly nodded while staring at her beautiful tits. The orbs looked so amazing. I think I'd do anything for her right now.

Lindsay put her bra back into place and straightened her shirt.

"Okay, Gaby," she said. "Kyle will try the light brown one."

Gaby looked curiously at both of us. "You will?"

"Yes," Lindsay answered before I had a chance to. "He agrees that he would look best in that one. Right?"

"Right," I reluctantly said.

Gaby picked the wig up and shook it out.

Lindsay said, "You'll need to shave your arms, armpits, and legs too and make sure you shave your face really close."

"I shaved today," I informed.

"Missed a couple of spots," she said, touching between my nose and upper lip. "Take off your shirt."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

As soon as I took my shirt off, Gaby was fitting the wig on my head. The hair came down to just below my shoulders. It felt weird. Lindsay watched intently as Gaby adjusted the wig. It was apparent Gaby had an eye for the proper placement. She finally stopped tweaking it and backed away. Lindsay moved back with her.

"It looks great," said Lindsay.

"It looks like a boy in a wig," Gaby replied.

"It's the first step. We have to make the total package. My turn."

I wasn't sure I liked what she said but because it was Lindsay I didn't argue. Liking a girl made me stupid.

Lindsay opened her purse and laid out all kinds of make-up on the bed. This wasn't looking good.

"You're going to have to learn to do this yourself," Lindsay commented.

"What?"

"So you can be on the team." She handed something to Gaby. "You do the eyes. I'll do the base."

"Close your eyes," Gaby said.

I should have stood and put an end to this, but instead I closed my eyes. I felt the soft brushes on my eyelids. Soon a soft cloth was circularly rubbing on my cheeks. I patiently, too patiently, let the two girls do whatever they were doing. I was glad I didn't have a mirror in my room. I didn't want to see what I looked like.

"This is a lot of work," said Lindsay after many minutes.

Was I really letting Lindsay and Gaby make me up to look like a girl just because Lindsay showed me her tits and I had the future hope of rubbing our private parts against each other again? Hell, yeah, I was!

I hoped the make-up was a lot easier to take off than to put on.

The doorbell rang. Talk about bad timing! I wasn't inclined to answer the door in a girl's wig and make-up on my face.

"I got it!" said Lindsay. "It will be Emily."

Emily? Why would she be coming here?

"She has the best nails!" Lindsay oozed.

That wasn't the answer I wanted.

"You want to see?" Gaby asked.

"What?" I said, opening my eyes. "Aaaah!"

She held a mirror in front of my face. I actually looked semi-girl like.

"So this is Kyle's house?" I heard Emily say.

"Yes," Lindsay answered.

"And why are we here?"

"You'll see."

The two girls entered. Emily and I locked eyes.

"Oh my god!" Emily said.

"Doesn't he look great?" happily said Lindsay.

If it weren't for what happened on my bed yesterday with Lindsay, I would seriously be thinking about getting a different girlfriend.

"So you want me to do him?" Emily asked.

Unfortunately that wasn't innuendo.

"Uh-huh."

"Why?"

That was what I was wondering though I knew Lindsay's answer.

"We're making him look like a girl, so he can be on our volleyball team."

"You've got to be kidding."

"Nope!"

Lindsay was much too cheery about this. What did I really know about the girl? Well, I did know she had great lips, a great body I liked to rub against, and great tits I hoped to touch soon. I guess that was enough. I hoped it was enough. Was it enough?

"That's crazy!" said Emily.

"That's three to one," said Gaby.

"Shut up!" shot back Lindsay. "No, it's not!"

Emily looked at me. She really looked at me.

"You know he doesn't look half-bad." Emily's compliments to Lindsay and Gaby were like dagger insults to me. I didn't want to think of myself as a boy who easily could be converted into a girl. "What about... ?" She pointed at my chest.

"Abigail should be over soon."

"Abigail?" I said.

"I asked her to bring an extra."

I could tell Lindsay was purposefully being vague. I had a bad feeling.

Emily got down on her knees then pulled a bag out of her purse. She opened the bag then grabbed my right hand. The bag contained all kinds of fingernail polish and other related accessories. Emily started with a file and that was how I had my nails manicured for the first time ever. At least, there wasn't a camera around. I think!

"What color are you going to use?" Lindsay asked.

"I was thinking this one," Emily said. I couldn't see the bottle.

Lindsay said to me, "Is that okay?"

"Sure," I said without thinking. I should have been protesting what was going on!

"Abigail should be here any minute. I'll go out and wait for her. This is so exciting!"

"So you don't mind this?" Emily asked when Lindsay was gone.

"Well, I ... kind of ... well ... yes."

"So why are you doing it?"

"I..." I had no good explanation and I wasn't going to talk about what I did with Lindsay yesterday.

Gaby asked out of the blue, "Are you two dating?"

"Well ... uh ... kind of."

"You don't know?" Emily asked.

"I guess we are."

"So you are?" Gaby asked.

"Yeah," I shrugged.

Lindsay returned and Abigail was with her.

Abigail immediately asked a very reasonable question. "What's going on?"

Lindsay said enthusiastically, "We're changing Kyle so he can be on the team."

"You're what?" said Abigail.

Emily dropped my hand and stood. She looked at Abigail and shrugged.

I waited for Abigail to declare this was crazy.

"We need Kyle," said Lindsay. "You and Emily are both seniors. It's your last chance to win. He's so good. It'll work."

"That's..." Abigail faltered.

"Crazy" came to my mind.

"Ridiculous," Abigail finished.

"Look at him. He looks great. Did you bring it?"

"Yes, but why... ?"

"You'll see."

Lindsay held out her hand. Abigail opened her purse and pulled out a bra. Lindsay took the six foot tall girl's sports bra and walked toward me.

Oh, hell no!

"Kyle!" Lindsay chastised as I started to lay back to escape.

"Lindsay," I whined in protest.

"Sit up and stay still," she demanded. "Put your arms out."

I don't know why I obeyed. It must have been the tone of her voice. I shouldn't have.

Lindsay slipped the straps over my arms.

"You're going to put it on him?" Abigail shouted.

"You're the only one big enough," Lindsay said.

"Don't do this," I softly pleaded to Lindsay.

"You'll get used to it fast," she assured.

She was unaware of the fact that I didn't want to get used to it!

In a second, she was reaching behind my back and clasping the bra together. I should have reached up and grabbed her tits to make up for the indignity but I was a good boy and sat and took it.

"There," Lindsay said, backing away. "Put your shirt on but try not to mess up your make up."

As I put my shirt on, I had no way of knowing if I was smearing my make-up or not. Beside it wasn't my make-up, it was Lindsay's and she just happened to put it on my face. That was an important distinction.

"Where's your razor?" she asked.

"In the bathroom."

Gaby said with a sigh, "I'll get it."

"Thanks," Lindsay said. "What do you think?"

"You're really thinking of bringing him to practice?" Abigail asked.

"Look at him. He's taller than everyone but you plus he's good. We have to have him on the team."

"What if he gets found out?" Emily asked reasonably.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.