Volleyball
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was on the city champion boys' volleyball team and looked forward to being a starter next year, but my family moved away to a nowhere school without a boys' team. I discovered a new way to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

I felt semi-settled in by the end of June except for not having any friends and there was nothing to do each day. The only person I knew was Lindsay and that was only because the cute, little teen blonde girl was my next door neighbor but I rarely saw her. She was one year younger than I was and all we had ever done was exchange a few pleasantries. Her dad did not work where my dad worked, but she didn't say what he did because before I had a chance to ask, her friend Emily drove up and off she went.

Most of the times our conversations were scintillating like:

"Hi, Lindsay." I would smile at her.

"Hi, Kyle." She would smile back.

"How are you?"

"Good. I have to go."

See? Scintillating. Or some cheap facsimile of it.


It was eventually early August and I had four girlfriends, was sleeping with them all, and sometimes all on the same day. Not really. I'd settle for one girl who would talk with me for five minutes. The truth was it was early August. That was it.

With Dad and Mom at work I had a whole lot of alone time. I wasn't the type of boy who could play videogames for hours on end. When we first moved here I walked around town since I had plenty of time. The town was basically flatlands and I heard the town used to be called that but the name was changed to Villa because Flatlands sounded boring. The name change didn't change the town. It was still boring. I now spent a big chunk of time sitting outside in the front in a lawn chair mindlessly looking out. Where I used to live there were plenty of cars driving by and activity, but here there was nothing. Oh, look a squirrel. Not really.

I was depressed. I was extremely depressed. I wasn't to the point of suicidal or anything stupid like that. I wasn't that bad off, but when I went with my parents to visit the school a week after we moved here, I learned that there was NO boys' volleyball team at Villa High. If there was any consolation it was that I had an excellent chance to make just about any boys' sports team I tried out for. The entire school was only about two hundred students. That was all four high school grades. I had more than twice as many sophomore classmates at my old school. Carlson High had nearly two thousand students total.

I wasn't a football person. Watching it - yes. Slamming into other people - no. I was only five foot seven. It wasn't short but I was used to seeing the big giant boys on the Carlson High football team. My height also limited my ability as a basketball player, but I was considering trying out for the Villa team. I might try my hand at baseball too though I had no idea where I might play. The outfield sounded safe.

Volleyball was my joy and now it was gone.


I sat in a lawn chair when I saw Lindsay come out of her house. I looked forward to another scintillating conversation. Honestly, I did because I was SO bored. Sad, sad, sad.

A Hispanic-looking girl followed Lindsay out. I found out later that she was Gabriella and she didn't speak a lick of Spanish though her parents did. She immediately interested me. It wasn't because the dark haired girl was pretty and attractive though she was. It was because she carried a ball. It was a volleyball! I sat up straighter.

Lindsay and Gabriella stood in the front yard and forearm passed the ball back and forth. Surprisingly, they were pretty good. It was immediately evident they were more than just casual players.

I walked over to the girls.

"Can I pass the ball with you?" I asked.

The girls looked at each other then Lindsay shrugged and tossed the ball toward me. I immediately bumped the ball over to Gabriella which apparently caught her completely by surprise because the ball hit her upper arms.

Gabriella popped the ball back to me and I immediately passed it to Lindsay. She hit the ball to Gabriella who hit it to me and we continued in a circle until I reversed the direction. Gabriella was slow to respond but managed to hit it to Lindsay who hit it to me. The girls rarely had to move to get my balls because I skillfully placed each pass so they could optimally hit it while I often had to scurry to the left or right to hit their passed balls but overall they had decent skills.

Lindsay held the ball and said with surprise in her voice, "You're good!"

I shrugged and said, "I used to play on my high school team where I used to live."

"It's too bad there isn't a boys' team here."

"Yeah," I said. Don't remind me!

"Gaby and I are on the girls' team."

"Hi," I said to the other girl.

"Hi," Gaby replied.

I turned to Lindsay. "If you change your grip I think you'll be more accurate in your passes." I demonstrated with my hands. "Turn your hand."

Lindsay tossed the ball to Gaby and tried to imitate me.

"Like this." I grabbed Lindsay's hands and positioned them. "Give it a try."

I held my hand up for Gaby to throw me the ball. I stood a little way back and tossed the ball toward Lindsay. She popped the ball straight back at me. We did it a few times. I had Gaby stand to my left then my right to see how well Lindsay could direct the ball.

"Great," I said. "Do you want to try, Gaby?"

"Sure," she said.

"There's Emily," Lindsay said.

An older SUV pulled up to the curb.

"Thanks ... uh..." said Lindsay.

"Kyle," I said. I remembered her name. She couldn't remember mine?

"Thanks, Kyle. We have to go to practice."

"It's the first one of the year," said Gaby.

"Could I go?" I asked.

"It's the girls' team," Gaby said.

"I'd just practice with you."

Lindsay said, "I guess so." She sounded uncertain.

Lindsay introduced me to Emily, the driver of the SUV.

"This is Kyle. He used to play volleyball. He's just going to practice with us."

"Hi," I greeted.

Emily said nothing and drove off.

It was only a fifteen minute walk to school from where I lived so I don't know why Lindsay waited for Emily to pick them up. If she was going to practice, it seemed pointless to get a short ride there.


Lindsay introduced me to all the girls who were in the gym which helped alleviate any discomfort my presence might produce.

In the gym were Lindsay, a sophomore, Gaby, a junior, and blonde Emily, a senior. Abigail was a senior, and she was a tall brunette. She wasn't like super huge but she was six foot tall. She wasn't built stocky though. She was lean and athletic like most of the girls but only in a bigger package. I admit I felt a little intimidated by such a tall girl. Abigail was predictably the star of Villa's girls' basketball team. For volleyball, she was the primary spiker and blocker. There were three other girls who were all freshman. There was Maria who looked and sounded Hispanic, auburn haired Hayley, and Krystal, a strawberry blonde.

Lastly Lindsay introduced me to Coach Addams which freaked me out because my coach at Carlson was Coach Adams. The only difference was this coach had an extra "d" in her name and was a she while my old coach was a he. The only other difference was this Coach Addams was in her late twenties and the other one was in his late fifties.

"I guess it would be alright to practice with us," Coach Addams said. She sounded hesitant but I gladly took the opportunity.

"Thank you," I said very politely. A good-mannered teen was likely to stay in the good graces of the coach.

Coach Addams had the girls warm up. It was good that I was there because I evened out the squad. Lindsay, Gaby, Emily, and I were on one side of the net and Maria, Abigail, Hayley, and Krystal were on the other side. I sympathized for Abigail because the team's best player was stuck with all freshmen.

"You're very good," Coach commented to me later on. "Your serve needs work and your front court could use improvement but you're a good player."

"I was a backcourt specialist," I told her. "I was hoping to be a starter at my school when we moved here."

"Too bad there's not a boys' team."

"Do you think there's any chance? Could you coach both teams?"

"The boys around here are interested in football. There's not enough athletic boys left to play volleyball."

Yes, that was my lot. If half the school was boys then that was one hundred students and probably forty or more of those ended up on the football team. Even IF I could find five or six more boys to play, we would probably be the worst team ever. It might be more aggravating than having no team at all.

Coach lined the girls up behind each other. She tossed the ball to each girl who hit it back to coach then ran to the back of the line. Coach gave pointers and corrections. I wasn't included in the activity.

"Do you want me to throw the ball, so you can observe?" I asked. I wanted to do something.

Coach paused a second then said, "That's okay. Thanks."

I was bored. I should have stayed home.

They did setting drills next. It was only when the girls were once more split into two teams was I allowed to participate again. I was with Hayley, Krystal, and Emily this time.

"Everybody stay in your zone," Coach Addams said. "Only get the balls in your zone."

In a real game, one might go out of their zone, but I understood Coach was trying to work on reflexes and agility. It was hard not to go after balls I knew I could get to and especially so when I realized how much improvement Krystal's instincts needed. She would end up as a reserve player. Actually with only seven girls, she'd be the only reserve. I gave all three girls pointers. Coach didn't seem to mind or if she did she didn't say anything.

After practice, Emily dropped Lindsay, Gaby, and me off.

"It's too bad Coach didn't let you do more things," Lindsay said.

"It's okay. I had a good time." It was mostly true. While the girls were doing drills it was dull, but the rest of the time I enjoyed it.

"I wish you could play with us."

So did I ... so did I.


The doorbell rang a couple of days later. It was Lindsay.

"Do you want to go to practice with us again?" she asked. Gaby stood behind her.

"Yes!" I said excitedly. I grabbed my keys and locked up.

When Coach started drills, I asked if I could throw the ball to a second line of girls but she said, "No." She wanted to observe each player.

While the girls welcomed me and were friendly, I felt Coach Addams thought of me as more of an intrusion today versus the last time. It was harder to enjoy my time practicing with the girls.

We returned home.

"I have to go," Gaby immediately told Lindsay. The girl hurried off.

Lindsay and I looked at each other.

"What do you want to do now?" she said.

"I don't know," I said confused. I assumed she would go to her house and I would see her again whenever I happened to be outside when she was outside. "Do you want to come in to get something to drink?"

I don't know why I said that. She certainly could get a drink at home. It must have been politeness training kicking in.

"Sure," she said happily.

The layout of her house was identical to mine so she went straight to my kitchen. She sat down at the table while I retrieved two plastic cups from the cupboard.

"Soda? Juice? Water?" I inquired.

"What kind of soda?"

"Pepsi or 7-Up."

"7-Up."

I preferred Pepsi, but I poured two cups of 7-Up. I guess I wanted her to think I liked the same thing. I guess I kind of thought she was pretty and I wanted to impress her or some silly thing like that. I wasn't exactly sure why I did it.

"It's fun having you at practice," Lindsay said.

"I like it, but I don't think Coach wants me there."

"I don't think she minds. Did she say she did?"

"It's a feeling I have. It's like I'm in the way."

"I wonder why she thinks that. You're not in the way."

"I don't know." I shrugged. I didn't understand it either.

We talked and found out about each other. Lindsay had a 6th grade brother named Logan which explained the boy I occasionally saw. Lindsay thought it was strange that I didn't have any brothers or sisters, but it was how I grew up so it seemed normal to me. We must have talked for a couple hours but it felt like only ten minutes. It was really great talking with her. I liked her a lot!

"I should go," she said, rising. "This was fun!"

"Yeah," I said. I couldn't agree more.

"You're really nice."

"I like you too."

"You do?"

I nodded.

She blushed then said, "And you're cute too!"

It was my turn to blush. "You're pretty."

"Kyle?" she said, pausing at the front door. I did wonder if she remembered my name.

"What?"

Lindsay impulsively kissed me. I was stunned at first and didn't know what to do, but I wrapped my arms around her before she could turn away and pulled her lips back to mine. A charge ran through my body. She moaned then gently pushed away.

There were an uncomfortable couple of moments.

"I should go," she whispered.

"Okay."

"It was fun."

"Yes."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Lindsay raced into my arms and we kissed again.

She broke away once more. "I need to go."

"Okay."

"I like you."

"I like you too."

"You're fun.

"You are too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

This time Lindsay opened the door. I watched her walk to her house. She looked back several times. I didn't know Lindsay that well, but I think I was in love. How I felt right now had to be love or else I was asleep dreaming about volleyball.


The doorbell rang early in the morning. It was Lindsay. She was in shorts and a t-shirt.

"I saw your parents leave," she said, coming right in.

"Is there practice today?" I asked.

"No."

"Oh."

"Can I see your room?"

I shrugged and led the way.

My room was bland and boring just like I liked it. My twin bed was in the right back corner against the side wall. My dresser was on the opposite wall. On the right was a closet and straight ahead was the window.

"I have the same room in my house," she said.

"Yeah?" I said, showing interest. It was cool that we had the same room.

She sat on the edge of my bed. I sat with a three person distance between us. She turned toward me.

"So what do you do during the summer while your parents are at work?" she asked.

"I used to hang out with my friends where I used to live," I answered, "but I don't know anybody here."

"You'll get to know everybody soon. Wait until school starts."

"Yeah."

Lindsay abruptly changed subject. "I'm not usually like how I was yesterday. I don't just kiss a boy like that. I'm not that kind a girl."

"I don't do that either."

"Yeah, good."

Awkward silence.

"I did like it," I said.

"You did?" Lindsay's voice lifted and she smiled. "I did too."

"Do you-?" I faltered.

"Want to kiss again?" she finished.

"Yes."

I hoped she wanted to kiss because the moment I saw her this morning I thought about kissing her again. In reality it was almost the only thing I thought about last night and this morning.

"I woke up thinking about it," she said to my happy surprise.

"Me, too."

"You did?"

"And all last night too," I further admitted.

Lindsay giggled. I loved the sound. I don't know why because usually a girl's giggle was annoying.

I scooted next to her. Talking was great but I wanted to kiss.

I brought my mouth toward hers. She turned her head but it was the wrong way, so our noses lightly collided. I turned my head the other way and our lips met. Her lips felt great again but the position was awkward. We both quickly recognized it.

She asked, "Do you want me to lie down?"

"That would be good," I said.

She took off her shoes and socks then positioned her body in the center of my bed. There wasn't much room so I went over her on all fours. I leaned down and kissed her. It was better but it was still a somewhat awkward position.

"You can lie on top of me if you want," she suggested. "That would be okay."

I eased my body down until I rested on her. My legs went between her legs which had opened. I held my front up by my elbows and forearms.

I kissed Lindsay.

"That's better," she said.

"Much better," I agreed...

It was comfortable and evidently for Lindsay too. She moaned into my mouth. I felt like I couldn't get enough of her. She eventually pushed me up to get a breather.

"I like you a lot," I said, looking down into her blue eyes. I was never this close to a girl before and I never saw a girl as beautiful as Lindsay before.

She smiled like she was pleased with my words. She said softly, "I like you a lot too."

I resumed our kissing.

"Ohhh!" she moaned.

Her sound excited me. It made me feel even more aroused than I already was. I felt so wonderful.

"Stop!" she gasped out a minute or two later much to my surprise. I thought this was all good. She pushed at me and gently said, "Get off."

With our kissing stopped, I realized what we also were doing. Lindsay's pussy and my cock were slowly grinding through our clothes against each other. I was still doing it.

I pushed up and sat on my knees between her legs. I trembled. I was a mixture of exhilaration because it felt so good to rub against her and of anxiety knowing that I was not in control of my body. My mind was heavily on the thought of doing that motion without clothes.

Lindsay sat up. She trembled too.

"Maybe we should lie on our sides?" I suggested. I didn't want to give up kissing Lindsay.

She didn't say anything so I felt uneasy because I didn't know what she thought. She silently rolled to her right side with her back facing the wall. I lay on my left facing her.

"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yeah," she said quietly. Her response didn't give me any great hope that she was okay, but my thoughts were more on her lips than her emotional state so I didn't ponder too deeply her answer.

I slid closer and kissed her. She wasn't responsive for the first few seconds but she got into it and everything was okay again.

I put my arm over her to draw us even closer together.

"Oh, Kyle," she gasped.

I'm pretty sure it was by accident but the moment she said that I kissed her open mouth then immediately pushed my tongue into her mouth. I don't know if it was instinctive or natural or what but I do know when my tongue touched hers it was like I was insatiable. She put her hands on the back of my head to keep me close.

In my desperation to try to get closer and closer to her, I ended up pushing her to her back and in my hunger I was once more on top of her and between her legs. I knew I automatically began to rub my lower area against her complimentary area but I didn't care. It felt too good to stop. Our kisses maintained their frenzy.

"Ooooh," Lindsay said shivering.

I lifted up not carrying about the kisses anymore and only feeling the sensations in my cock. She didn't seem to care either. She constantly thrusted her hips up.

"Ohhh!" I groaned. I could feel the build up.

"Unnnnh!" she cried out. Something was happening to her but I couldn't stop to find out or show concern.

She stopped moving but I continued. I groaned again and pushed down between her legs. She cried out right before my cock exploded.

We both gasped for air. My wonderful, incredible, awesome feeling was slowly being replaced by embarrassment, awkwardness, and the sticky feel of my now soaked white cotton underwear.

I sat up between her legs and looked down. There was a wet spot on her shorts. Was it from Lindsay or was it from me? My cum had soaked through the front of my shorts, so it could be me but Lindsay's spot looked different than mine.

"You alright?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, thinking I should have been the one asking that. "I ... uh ... it felt good."

"Yeah."

"Really good," I clarified.

"Yeah."

We talked so freely yesterday, but now it felt so uneasy between the two of us.

Several seconds of uncomfortable silence caused me to speak. "I didn't mean to do that."

"I know. Neither did I."

"I liked it," I said just to make sure she had no doubts about it.

"I did too. It felt good."

"Really good."

"Yeah."

Lindsay sat up. I diligently watched her every move. I felt so emotionally attached to her that I could probably become her stalker.

"I should go home," she said.

"You should?" I said not wanting her to ever leave.

"I ... uh ... I'm kind of messy down there," she embarrassedly said and awkwardly pointed.

"I know what you mean," I said, pointing between my legs. "Maybe you could change and come back?"

"I don't know," she hesitantly said.

"We'll just talk."

She agreed.

Lindsay didn't return for a couple of hours. I thought she decided not to return. When she came back, she was in a different shirt, different shorts, and I assumed different panties. I changed my shorts and undershorts too. I couldn't believe how messy they were. I must have cum ten gallons or something.

We talked and I learned who at school she liked and didn't like. The information included not only students but teachers too. The fridge had leftover chicken, so we had that for lunch. It was an absolutely wonderful and perfect day. We were two friends talking and having a great time while sitting on my bed. Everything was great until the conversation lulled. My eyes turned to her lips.

"Do you want to kiss again?" I hesitantly asked.

"Okay," she said sounding equally hesitant.

"I'll lie down," I said, thinking it would be safer compared to earlier.

Lindsay lay down on top of me with her legs straddling my hips and we began to kiss. I could feel her body pressed on my cock but we were only kissing so it didn't mean much.

Lindsay's body did mean something when the intensity of our kissing increased. My cock was hard now and I could feel Lindsay slowly rubbing her pussy on it. I wasn't sure she knew what was happening and maybe I should have mentioned it but I didn't. I was too focused on my own sensations. It was only a short time later that I began to thrust. She pushed up so she was sitting on me. She urgently rubbed back and forth on my hard shaft.

I reached up and grabbed her tits. It felt like the normal and expected thing to do and seemed even more so when she clamped her hands over mine.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned.

I was sure she knew what was about to happen again. In the back of my mind I knew I shouldn't be doing this again, but my body wanted it more and mentally I did want it. Lindsay undoubtedly felt the same way.

I groaned something incomprehensible then said, "Lindsay". I was close.

"Yes, yes!" she cried out.

Her pressure hurt and felt fantastic at the same time.

"I'm..." I said, but I was drowned out by Lindsay's moan. I began to shoot.

I lay panting and feeling great despite having a second pair of underwear filled with sticky cum.

"I guess we should have known better," she gasped.

"Yeah," I breathed out. "I liked it again."

"I think it would be okay if we continued to do this."

"Yes, it would be okay," I immediately said, wasting no time in agreeing. I could do this with Lindsay all the time.

She moved off me which finally removed my hands from her tits. She sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you think it's wrong?" she asked.

"No." I sat next to her.

"Good."

"We could do it again right now," I said hopefully.

"Not now," she said shaking her head. "I should put three or four pads in my panties before next time."

"Okay," I said not able to hide my sadness.

"We can do it another time," she said.

"Yeah." I didn't have the guts to ask when.

She stood looking like she was about to go. She said, "There's a practice tomorrow afternoon. See you then!"

"No," I said. I'd love to spend more time with Lindsay and especially playing volleyball but it wasn't working out. "Coach Addams doesn't want me there."

"She doesn't mind."

"I can tell. I'm just in the way."

"No, you're not."

I shrugged. She didn't want to believe it but I knew what was true. Lindsay now looked as sad as I felt.

"I wish you were a girl," she sighed. She looked down at the wet spot on my shorts. "You know so you could play." She suddenly looked excited. It was like a switch was turned on. "I'll see you in the morning. I have to call Gaby!"

She gave me a quick kiss and left.

I was left sitting there in soaked underwear wondering what was going on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.