Molly and Tim After the Reception
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Molly attends the wedding of her sister, but her husband can't come with, so she brings her son Tim. Tim's wife can't come either because she has to work. A twist of fate puts them in the same room at their hotel and an embarrassing tendency of Tim's makes for unexpected relations between mother and son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Wow," Molly said as she turned on her side to face her son. "I was sure you were leaving."

"Me too," Tim replied as he matched her position.

"Then how come you're here in my bed?"

"I guess my head is as screwed up as yours."

"You poor thing. I'm so sorry."

"Mom, I'm sure there will be a whole of time to be sorry later. Let's not worry about that now."

"Good idea, Tim. So ... what are<\i> we going to do now?"

"Hmm ... do you think we're gonna have a repeat of what happened last night?"

"Maybe. But, what happened last night again?"

"Um, well Mom ... I ... we ... you."

Molly inched nearer to her son. When she was close enough to be heard by a whisper, she reached her hand below his waist.

"I think... ," she began, as she took his increasingly erect penis in her hand. "You put this inside me." She gave his dick a squeeze as she brought her lips to his for a kiss. "And I think you liked it."

"You do remember. And if my memory serves, I think I uh..." Tim reciprocated his mother's gesture, sliding his hand across her hip, down her stomach and between her legs. "I was kissing you down here. I'm pretty sure of it."

"Absolutely right, Young Man."

Molly and Tim then pressed into each other and began kissing slowly and passionately. They caressed one another's body as they kissed. This lasted several minutes, during which they explored each other's mouth and tongue. Tim then brought his hand behind Molly's head and ran his fingers through her long brown hair as he gave gentle kisses all over her face.

"Ohhhhh, Tim ... Tim that feels so wonderful."

"I'm glad, Mom. And I'm glad we're awake this time."

"Mm-hmm. Me too."

Tim's hand moved from his mother's head, over her shoulder and arm, then down to her breast.

"I think I was kissing around this area too."

"Yes you sure were. And maybe biting, I think. I liked that too." Molly then asked a question that, had she not been in the fog of post-drunkenness, she might not have asked. "Tim, do you mind that I have small boobs? I mean, I'm just a little thing compared to Nina." Her question brought an unexpected laugh from her son. "What's so funny?"

"Oh Mom ... well, for one thing, it was when I put my hands on your boobs and felt that they were so small, that I started to realize you weren't Nina."

"I know. I'm definitely not buxom like her. Were you disappointed?"

"Mom! Of course not. I mean ... I love Nina's body. She's voluptuous and that's great by me. The only problem is that, no matter how much I love her body, she has little interest in giving it to me."

"Doesn't she think she's attractive? I mean, she is a big girl, but she's beautiful. She has a gorgeous figure and she's so tall."

"I know she does. No, I don't think it's that. I think she likes the way she looks. It just that, it doesn't do anything for her that I find her so attractive. I would give anything to see her dress up in lingerie once in a while, just so I could look at her. I'm pretty sure a lot of women would love it if they knew their husbands got turned on by looking at them."

"Of course there are. But, Nina doesn't do that kind of thing?"

"Hell no. I think in the first year of our marriage I talked her into it once or twice. But that's a distant memory at this point. However..." Tim scooted down the bed and began kissing Molly's breasts. "Your boobs, which are small but fantastic by the way ... are pretty fucking perfect." He ran his tongue around on nipple, then the other. "And rather than being distant, they're a very recent memory. And a very fond one."

"Really? They're not too small?"

"Get out of here, will you? Mom, you have a fantastic body. Don't you know that?"

"I hope it's O.K. for my age. I try hard enough to keep things firm, that's for sure."

"You're a hot mom and if you don't know it, you should. Look at how those guys at the wedding were lining up to dance with you last night. I wonder how many of them wanted to take you back to their hotel room!"

"And you're the lucky one, huh?"

"I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now," Tim said with all sincerity.

"Oh Tim ... you are such a sweetheart," Molly replied, a tear coming to her eye.

"Mom, don't get all emotional again."

"I can't help it, Tim. It's just the state that I'm in."

"I understand, Mom. I just want you to feel good right now. Like I said, there's time for everything else later."

"Oh, I do feel good Sweetie. In fact, I feel really good. I have a horny hangover, for sure."

"You have a what?"

"A horny hangover."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, it means that my head is still sort of swimming around, but not in a bad way ... just sort of a pleasant fog. And my body ... well, my body feels warm and kind of tingly ... and very, very sensitive. And all that works together to make me really, really horny."

"Is that right? Wow. So, I guess whatever I do will feel good, right?"

"Pretty likely, I think."

"Then, you might like it if I kissed over your whole body, huh?"

"Don't tease me, now."

"Wouldn't dream of it, Mom."

Already at Molly's breasts, Tim began kissing down her body. And she lay there, moaning softly the entire time. He kissed her belly and put his tongue in her navel. He kissed her pelvis and her hips. He grazed his lips over her vulva, vowing to return later. He kissed her thighs, her knees, her shins and her feet.

"Ohhhhh, Honey ... I feel like my whole body is liquid and I'm just gonna melt down into the bed."

"I'm glad, Mom. Because I have the other side still to do."

He started at the top again, running his hand through her hair once more as he kissed her ears and the back of her neck. He kissed her shoulders and down her back. And as he had done in front, he kissed lightly between her buttocks and promised to return there as well.

"You have such a gorgeous ass, Mom."

"MMMMMmm ... please come back to it soon, Baby."

Tim finished kissing all the way to his mother's feet once again. This time he couldn't help but return to her ass for more kissing. He softly caressed and stroked it, he ran his tongue all around it and planted kisses on every inch of it. If Molly had been more lucid she might have been aware of the fact that it had been many, many years since anyone had taken this much time with no other purpose than to give her pleasure. But in her current state, all she was aware of was a feeling of Nirvana. The sensation for her was one of floating effortlessly in a warm pool. Every inch of her body radiated with heated pleasure. Nothing she could have imagined could have heightened the experience any more ... until Tim really started licking between her buttocks.

"Tiiiiiiimm ... oh, Baby ... what are you doing to me?"

"Why, Mom? Do you like it?" Tim asked, raising his head, then returning to his mission.

"I ... mmmmmmm ... Tim ... ooohhhhhhhh yessssssss, Tiiiim ... oh my ... ooohhhhhhh..."

Molly's moans did not fall on deaf ears. Tim had longed to make a woman emit sounds like that. Despite him always bringing his best game to the bedroom, Nina rarely made a peep. But now, Tim was hearing what he had longed for ... the sound of a woman responding to his passion. The more he kissed and licked his mother's ass and especially her crack, the more she moaned. Tim was very aware that his penis was hard as a rock. But all that mattered to him was pleasing Molly.

Tim began extending his tongue further as he licked Molly's backside up and down. To his surprise and delight, she reached back and put her hand on his head, urging him to go deeper. Whenever he had gone anywhere near such intimate touches and kisses with his wife, he got the opposite reaction. He got pushed away. But not now. Tim accepted his mother's invitation by putting his hands on her cheeks and spreading them apart. He wondered if she really wanted what he thought she did. Did she really want him to kiss her ... there?

Apparently she did. Molly gave another push to her son's head, accompanied by an urgent moan. And he responded. Tim spread his mother's cheeks and buried his face in between. He quickly found her squeaky clean, tightly puckered asshole. Nina would never let him near her in this way. But here was his mother, practically begging him to do it. He extended his tongue and touched the very tip to Molly's naughtiest of naughty bits. For a moment he thought he had caused her pain, judging by the way she cried out. But he quickly realized that she was not in pain. Rather, she had reached a new height of ecstasy ... which is just what Tim was hoping to achieve.

He began swirling his tongue lovingly around Molly's hole. It was so tactile! The area felt sort of wrinkled, as though he had his tongue on his knuckle. But there was a wonderful, soft and warm spot in the center. He also noticed very fine, tiny hairs surrounding the little orifice. Tim used both his lips and his tongue on his mother now. His tongue traced circles, then wriggled in the center while be brought his lips to bear as well.

"HHoooooo ... fuck! Tiiiimmmm ... ooohhhhhh ... Timmmmm ... fffffffffuucckk!"

Tim delighted in giving Molly such pleasure. Her moans cheered him on and made his dick harder than it had been in years. When he thought she could stand no more, he kissed his way up her back to find out what she might like next.

"I guess you like that, huh?" Tim whispered in Molly's ear.

"Very funny," Molly replied. "I don't even know what to say, Honey. I just don't ... Yes. Yes I do know."

"What, Mom? What is it?"

"I know what I want to say."

"What?"

"Fuck me in the ass."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. That's what I want. Please, just fuck my ass?"

"Wow."

Molly's brain was functioning only through her sense of lust. She didn't care one iota for what would happen when this encounter was done. Consequences were a million miles away for her. All she knew was that her entire body was throbbing with warm energy and for the moment, it was radiating from the place her son had been so fervently using his tongue. He had brought her to the precipice. Now she wanted to be taken over the edge.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.