Rob and Ellen
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

I watched him walk out to the garage and was glad that he would never know the truth of my night with Stu. The truth would just kill him. The truth was that Stu had given me the best sex of my life. It had been so good that I wasn't sure that I wouldn't have run away with him if he had asked. I really do love Rob and I'm sorry now that Stu and I played. I told the truth about the guilt I was carrying, but deep in my heart I know that I had kind of lied when I said 'never again.' It would never happen again unless I ran into Stu again and if that happened all bets were off.

I remembered that night and felt my pussy dampen with the memory. It had happened the way I'd told Rob, but I'd left out a whole lot of detail. Like the part where Stu told me that he wanted to make love to me and I'd said. "Sorry, but I'm married." He had smiled and said:

"I know. That's why I want you. Cheating sex is always the best kind. When you are cheating there is always a little extra zing to it."

The more we danced the more I thought about what Stu had said and I finally decided that I wanted to see about the "extra zing." It would be a one time thing and Rob would never know. Once I decided I hit Stu with the 'game playing' comment and he took me by the hand and led me to the elevator. As soon as the door closed he kissed me while one hand worked its way up under my skirt and before we had gone up one floor he had a finger in my pussy. The other hand had my left breast out of my dress and bra and I felt so slutty leaning back against the elevator wall high heeled feet spread wide as Stu kissed me and finger fucked me.

When the door opened on the fifteenth floor Stu's pants were unzipped and I had his cock in my hands, both of my tits were out of my dress and he had three fingers in me. Without giving me a chance to tuck my breasts back into my dress he took me by the hand and pulled me out of the elevator and into the hallway where an older coupler were walking up to the elevator. I saw the shock on their faces and I almost laughed as Stu pulled me down the hall toward his room. We got to room 1516 and Stu made me bend and take hold of the door knob. He moved my legs apart and unzipped and then he pushed my panties aside and entered my already soaking pussy with one hard push. He fucked me standing there in the hallway where anyone could have come out of their room or gotten off the elevator and seen us.

I had the first of my many orgasms of that night in that hotel corridor. Just after I came Stu shot his load into me and as he pulled out he said:

"That was the quick one. Needed to get it out of the way. Don't worry my sweet little slut, there is more to come."

He opened the door to the room and as soon as we were inside he pushed me to my knees and stuck his cock in my face and told me to get him hard again. I sucked it in greedily and gave him the best head that I could. I felt so slutty being on my knees in a strange man's room and sucking a strange man's cock. Stu had been right. There was a special zing to it.

When he was hard again we quickly undressed and got on the bed and he entered me from behind and fucked me like a dog. I came twice before he came again and then he pushed me into position for a sixty-nine and I went after his cock like a dog after a meaty bone. It took me longer to get him up that time, but I got the job done and we spent almost twenty minutes — with three more orgasms for me — in the missionary position and then we fell asleep exhausted.

I woke up in the morning to find Stu working on my butt with his fingers and some lube. I have never been taken anally before, but then I'd never been a cheating whore before either so I kept quiet and let him continue. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything that I thought I would ever want to do again either. We showered together and that led us back to the bed for another session of doggie sex. I dressed, kissed him goodbye and then headed back for my own room. I passed several people in the hallway and I wondered if looked to them like the slut I had spent the night being.

It wasn't until I was in my room and looking at myself in the mirror that I realized that in my passion I had totally forgotten that I was unprotected.

And now I was having to pay the price for that bit of stupidity.

I did love Rob and I knew that he loved (or had loved) me and I hoped that love would be strong enough to keep us together. I knew it would take time and a ton of forgiveness but I had to hope.


As I puttered in the garage I thought about what Ellen had just told me. She said I could believe her when she said it was only the one time, but could I really? Just because she told me about her night and her pregnancy didn't mean that she wouldn't lie about others. How could I ever believe her after what she had admitted to? She had cheated on me and she would have kept it hidden — and perhaps done it again — and only confessed because she was afraid of what the baby would look like when it arrived. Maybe she lied about this Stu character having brown hair and eyes to make her lie more believable. For all I knew he had red hair and blue eyes. Telling me that she could have kept quiet about the baby because the asshole had the same color hair and eyes could have just been window dressing to try and convince me that ... oh what the fuck! Why was I even trying to work my way through it. The bottom line was that Ellen had cheated on me and had gotten knocked up by the asshole she cheated with. The only things I should be thinking about were the things I needed to do.

First on the list was to see an attorney. I was pretty sure that I already knew the basics. We lived in a no-fault state so it would be an even split of assets. We both made about the same money so there would be no alimony and as far as child support was concerned Ellen would have to take that up with good old Stu.

I loved Ellen and I probably could have gotten by her having an affair as long as it was only the one time, but there was no way, love or no, I could live with another man's child. A child who would be a constant reminder of what she had done.

When I went back into the house Ellen was still sitting where I'd left her and I ignored her, but as I was passing by her she said:

"I need a big favor Rob." I stopped and she said, "If you are going to divorce me could you at least wait until after the baby is born?"

"Why the fuck would I want to do that?"

"I'm covered under your health insurance. If you divorce me before the baby is born I won't be able to get coverage for the pregnancy because they will call it a pre-existing condition."

"Beautiful Ellen; just fucking beautiful. You not only cuckold me but want me to subsidize the little bastard that you are carrying."

"You won't be subsidizing anything Rob because I'll pay all the deductibles."

"I'll still be paying for the kid even if you do pay the deductible and other expenses. I'll be paying for the family plan when I could save over five hundred a month switching coverage to just myself."

"Oh for God's sake Rob! I'll pay you the goddamned difference."

I shrugged and went on up to the bedroom slightly pleased that I'd made Ellen lose a bit of her control. I was in bed when I heard Ellen come up the stairs and I heard her stop outside the bedroom door and a minute later she moved on and I heard the door of the spare bedroom down the hall open and then close.


The next morning at work I called several of my friends who had gone through divorces and got recommendations on divorce attorneys and then I called the one most recommended and made an appointment. He was able to see me the next day so I went to my boss and told him I had to take the next day off to take care of some personal business.

When I got home that night I found Ellen sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of wine in front of her. I couldn't resist the dig and so I said:

"I thought that the conventional wisdom was that you weren't supposed to drink when you are pregnant."

She looked up at me and didn't say anything for a couple of seconds and then she said:

"You are really going to do it? I didn't think you would. I really didn't think that you would."

"Didn't think that I would do what?"

"Go for a divorce. Mary Tolliver called me today. She told me that you had called Marv about a divorce lawyer."

"Of course I'm going for a divorce Ellen. You are sitting there with another man's child in you. What I can't understand is why you think that I should just accept that and go on like nothing is wrong."

"Because I love you Rob and I know that you love me. It is a problem Rob, a big problem, but we can work through it. I know we can."

"Maybe if it had happened because you were drunk on your ass and were taken advantage of or were the victim of a date rape drug, but none of that happened did it? By your own admission you knew what you were doing when you went into that man's room. By your own admission you went into that room because you wanted to go there. You say that you love me. When you were on that bed, legs spread and you were being fucked were you thinking, "This means nothing Rob. I love you and this means nothing." Were you saying to yourself "This is exciting, but Rob fucks me better." Did my name enter your mind at all between the time you got on that elevator and you returned to your own room?"

She looked down at the table and away from me so we both knew the answer to that one."

"I got stupid Rob. I made a mistake — a big one — and I regret it. God do I ever regret it. I'm sorry Rob; I'm really, really sorry."

"I don't doubt that for a second Ellen. You regret getting caught and you are sorry that I ended up finding out."

She didn't respond to that. She got up and got dinner off the stove and set it on the table. We ate in silence and when we were done I helped clear the table and load the dishwasher and then I went and found something to keep me busy.

The next day I saw the attorney and had what I already knew confirmed. It didn't matter if the grounds were infidelity or irreconcilable differences it would still be a fifty-fifty split of assets. If I filed for irreconcilable differences and it wasn't contested it could be over in three months. If I went for infidelity it would take three times as long regardless if Ellen fought it or not. It wasn't likely that there would be any alimony, but that would depend a lot on the judge we drew. There were some very liberal judges who always, regardless of circumstances, favored the wife and if we end up with one of them and Ellen cried "Oh what will I do when I can't go to work" I could end up paying some alimony.

The big surprise for me was that under current state law I was responsible for the child Ellen was carrying until such time as a DNA test could be done to prove that the child wasn't mine. That meant that I would have to leave Ellen on my health insurance after all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.