Cherry Bomb
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by Three Sheets

"I ALWAYS miss you and Reggie but I need you here, right now. No fooling around. I've already called Reggie," was the reply I got

"Can you talk?" Shelly's vagueness had me a bit worried.

"No, Dom, just come and get me."

"I'm on my way."

I was suited up and on the bike faster than normal. Pulling out of the compound at work, I made sure there were no cops around and opened it up for a few blocks. Thinking about the time, I got on Highway 54 and into Bonita and then took the back road to the college. I was there in fifteen minutes. Not knowing where Shelly was, I called her up and was directed to the Administration Office.

I walked in and Shelly leaped past a security guard and into my arms. I took one look at her and asked who hit her.

"Professor Brophus."

"Where is he?"

"He's in the Dean's Office," she said pointing to a closed door.

I had just started for the door when the real police walked in and Shelly immediately said, "I want to file a complaint for assault and attempted rape."

That stopped me. I knew if I touched the little piss ant he would be out and I'd be in jail.

One police officer was starting to ask questions when the Dean and another man walked out. The second man immediately said he wanted to file charges against Shelly for assault.

I didn't know the cop but I did know Shelly and she isn't a liar. A second officer took the man, I assumed to be Professor Brophus, back into the Dean's Office while Shelly was escorted into another office. I went with Shelly, much to the discomfort of the cop.

"Tell me in your words what happened," directed the officer.

"Professor Brophus asked me to stay and discuss the creative writing paper I had turned in the previous week. Once we were alone, he came over to the desk and was leaning into me crotch first. I had nowhere to go so I pushed him away and stood up telling him to keep his distance.

"He immediately moved in on me again, saying he knew I wanted him to pay attention to me because I almost always wore dresses or skirts to his classes.

"I told him again to back off and leave me alone. I started for the door when he grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me around into him. He then had one arm around me and pushed his hand under my skirt. He was so interested in grabbing me I had the opportunity to scratch his face and when he backed up I gave him a knee to the crotch."

"What happened then?"

"He hit me and knocked me down. I managed to pull a desk between the two of us and I ran out the door. I came into the Admin Office and called the police, my roommate and my boyfriend," she said pointing at me.

"What do you expect to happen?" the cop asked as he looked at me.

"Justice, one way or the other," I replied.

The cop just shook his head like he had heard it before, "Co-ed tries to get good grade by offering herself and when that doesn't happen, cries rape."

He didn't understand Shelly very well.

He went out and I could see him talking to the other officer. As they were conferring I looked at Shelly and just held out my arms to her. We were like that when the second cop came in and asked her to go over her story again.

I have to say Shelly was a trooper. She told it virtually word for word as she told the first cop. The second cop said it sounded like he said-she said. I asked if the Professor would sit for a time on the "box" (lie detector) because Shelly would.

The officer looked at me like I was from outer space. "He's a fully tenured professor; no way am I going to ask him to do that."

"Ok, arrest him. My girlfriend is filing charges for assault, battery, and attempted rape," I said.

"There is nothing to prove any of that," he argued.

At that time, Shelly stood up and opened her blouse. She had a beauty of a bruise on her shoulder and upper arm where she claimed he grabbed her. She also hiked up her skirt and declared, "Have an evidence kit ready to scrape my skin from under his fingernails from his scratching me. There was no reason for his hands to be there."

The cop was out of there like a shot and immediately secured the professor while his partner went to the car to get a kit.

About this time Reggie came storming into the office followed by her father. (You know, the one with the gun?) She immediately went to Shelly and asked about her, then looked at the Professor like he was dinner.

Keith said, "I can't really be involved since I'm very close to Shelly but I can watch and make sure things are done right."

I watched the professor start to wilt.

The first officer came in and immediately started to take scrapings from under the fingernails of Professor Brophus.

"What's this all about? I want my attorney!" he protested.

After all the scrapings were put in separate bags and labeled, the first cop said it looked like skin and the DNA will tell if it's from her or not.

At this the professor just collapsed into a chair and started crying.

The officer taking the scrapings also took scrapings from under Shelly's fingernails when she pointed out she had scratched the professor in her attempt to get away from him.

Keith just looked at him and shook his head. He then hugged Reggie and Shelly. "Come to dinner tonight. I'll see the three of you later. Dom, take care of them and try not to bend the Prof too much."

All this time the Dean and the Campus Security were watching what we were doing. I just went to the Dean and said, "You have 96 hours to terminate the professor with prejudice or he and the entire college system would be named in a lawsuit that would break the budget in Sacramento. This is NOT negotiable."

I asked the officers if they wanted to trust us to get to the police station; both just nodded. It wasn't often you had the senior detective of the city at your crime scene. Much less letting you know that he would be watching over your shoulder. The cops also called in the CSI team to go over the room where the incident took place.

After listening to the police give instructions to the school police, we made a mini caravan to the police station where Shelly told everything all over. The detective in charge of the case said it was still doubtful that he would get serious time or attention. Shelly pulled her blouse open again and asked him to take pictures. Then she lifted her skirt and showed him the scratch marks and asked for pictures there also.

After calling in the photographer, the girls got the same idea at the same time. I saw the light go on at the same time in both of my women. Reggie asked for the girl's name who was always wired when she was with him. At that, Shelly informed the detective that no less than four other girls had been "convinced" that they were mistaken with the professor's intentions. There should be records of complaints and personal testimony.

The detective said he'd look into it and told us to go home.

We went back to the house and decided a hot tub would go a long way towards relieving some tension. An hour later we all got out and went to the shower to rinse off. The phone was ringing when we walked in. Reggie's mom wanted to know how many would be coming for dinner.

After letting her know it would just be the three of us I headed for the shower. The girls were ahead of me but that was ok, that meant both could work on me. And work on me they did. If we didn't have to be somewhere I would have just stayed there until I was a total prune.

We had just pulled into the driveway of Reggie's parents' when Keith pulled in behind us. We all were out of the van when Shelly made a bee-line for Keith and wrapped him in a hug guaranteed to cook off a couple of rounds. She kissed him soundly and thanked him for coming to the school, even if he couldn't do anything official; he was there and she did appreciate it.

Loren, Reggie's mom, came out to welcome us. She immediately gathered Shelly into her arms and took her inside. We walked in just in time to see Shelly pull up that skirt and show her scratches. I looked again, Reggie looked again (she had treated it at home) and Keith looked. Reggie's mom hit Keith then gave him a hug and kiss for a welcome home.

We got settled as a family when Rhonda came in and immediately took Shelly and Reggie up to her room. Danny was just walking through the door when he saw the three of them going up. With a shrug, he said, "Well it looks like dinner is going to take a while."

We said hello and went to the back room where the pool table was located. We had just finished the second game when Loren called us all to dinner. We had a table-full again.

Shelly and Reggie were flanking me with Rhonda and Danny across from us and the parental units on either end. Dinner was great, as usual. I only wish we could have brought some Dudley's bread. We spoke of everything except what had happened at school.

Danny was watching Shelly closely and alternating between her and Reggie in his attentions. I could tell he was quite taken with her. Shelly was polite and correct all night. I could tell it was killing her not to reach over and hold my hand.

Danny finally asked Shelly how long she'd had the hots for me. Talk about dropping a bomb! Dead silence ruled the table and I could have killed a certain Commander.

The look Reggie gave him could have put out the fires of hell, "You can be a real shit when you want, Danny. For your information she's 'had the hots' as you so eloquently put it about five minutes after he rescued her in Santa Ynez.

"Yes, I know. No, I don't care. Yes, he knows. No, I don't care. Yes, she knows we both know. We both love him just as hard and he loves us back. Any questions? I didn't think so. Please pass the carrots."

Danny had the good sense and grace to just drop it. Keith and Loren just looked at us and shrugged. Shelly moved closer, as did Reggie, and we finished eating in silence. Rhonda? She just took it all in and winked at me when she caught me looking.

After dinner, the girls helped Loren with the clean up and dishes. Keith, Danny and I went to shoot some pool. I knew I was in for it and I kept remembering Keith carried a gun.

Keith broke with a vengeance. I fully expected to see the powder from a pulverized cue ball. While we were rotating shots and talking, the conversation came to the dinner revelations. Danny just wanted to know if Shelly had an older sister. Keith just said be careful, be VERY careful. Then said he knew something was happening but it was our business and Reggie was happy. Now I had TWO fathers to answer to if I screwed up. That went a lot easier than I thought it would ever go.

We finished up and went in. Since Shelly had school the next day and Reggie and Rhonda both had procedures to do, we decided to call it an early evening. Reggie's mom came over and gave me a hug and reminded me that I had to answer to two fathers now. I wondered if Keith and his wife always thought alike or if it was an acquired skill.

Then I thought, Reggie and I do the same thing to a certain degree. We left and went south to IB and home. Reggie and Shelly filled me in on what her mom and Rhonda were saying. You could have knocked me over with the lack of reaction. Rhonda wanted to know if I had a little brother.

I mentioned that Danny wanted to know if Shelly had an older sister. This brought a laugh as we were rolling along south. I think we had dodged a very large bullet there. Time would tell.

The three of us tumbled into bed. After a full day we could only lay there. We had Shelly between the two of us as we held and cuddled and comforted her. It seemed like only five minutes had passed when the alarm went off and I noticed that Shelly and I were the only ones in bed. I listened to the shower and decided to wash Reggie's back. Slipping into the shower stall I held her gently and soaped her front using just the soap and my hands. Once this task was completed she turned to me and held me close as I performed the same services on her back. Reggie had just stepped away when I was enveloped by Shelly demanding the same treatment.

Reggie stepped out and dried off, going into the bedroom to get dressed. Shelly requested and received a long scalp massage with her hair washing. We stepped out to two cups of coffee the way we like them. Going into the kitchen we saw that Reggie had the cereal out and we had our choices.

I decided I would take Shelly to school and see if the dean had followed through on my demand. I didn't expect action at this point but I did expect information from the union. I just love unions; they protect the criminally incompetent because they are afraid of losing one dollar in dues to the bosses.

Shelly was ready as I was getting my leather and mesh on. She started the bike to warm it up and was calmly waiting for me to secure my helmet. We pulled out and made our way to the college getting there in twenty minutes.

I went into the Administrative Offices and requested to speak with the dean. I could see his door was closed but I could hear the shouts. I continued to watch as the door slammed open and someone I didn't recognize came storming out. As the dean watched him leave, he noticed me quietly sitting on the sofa.

"That should just about cover how the union thinks about criminal activity," he commented to me.

I stood and asked if there was anything I should be aware of. He motioned for me to come into his office. Once seated, he said, "The union is going to furnish an attorney and file suit against Shelly for assault."

He saw me smiling at this and I told him they would settle and abandon the professor in 48 hours. We not only had the fingernail scrapings from the professor but we also had an Assistant DA who was also a rape survivor so she would not be offering deals. I continued to say that we had four women whom we knew for certain had filed complaints. They were willing to testify. I really think we had a slam dunk here. Since it didn't look like the union would allow the termination I would request, they would be named in our suit. I KNEW the union had the money. I just wanted the professor in jail and never able to teach again. Does that sound harsh? Think about it being YOUR child under this jerk's control.

We parted and I walked to the front door only to find Shelly waiting on me. She found out the professor was back at work. I could have told her to go to class and attended it with her. I still have a PI license I got from the internet so I could be legally classified as a bodyguard. It was easier to turn it over to the Assistant DA and our personal attorney.

I called my shyster (Martin) and filled him in on what was happening at the college. I also gave him the police report number and the evidence information. I then told him I wanted the asshole's head on a platter; I not only wanted damages in the multi-millions of dollars from him, but also from the Union and the Community College system for allowing him to teach in spite of complaints. I also wanted everything the professor hoped to have in the next 75 years. I wanted his house, car and any assets he had as of the previous day's date. In other words, I wanted his assets frozen. If I caused a hardship to his family, I'm sorry; he should have thought of that.

Martin called a couple of people and things immediately started to happen. I almost felt sorry for the guy.

NOT!

Marty would get things rolling in conjunction with the DA's case and they could coordinate things that way.

With Shelly on the back, we went to Rob and Sybil's for coffee and quality time in the pool.

I had just pulled into the driveway when Sybil came out of the house. She had been on the phone with Reggie and been filled in. I dismounted and helped Shelly down. She immediately ran to Sybil and the waterworks started in earnest. Between her muffled sobs all I heard was "he's still there."

I knew she felt bad but not knowing about women that much I didn't believe it had affected her this much. I needed to call Martin.

I went into the house and poured a cup of the coffee that was always on. I then went into the living room and settled in Rob's chair. Pulling the phone to me I called Martin.

I identified myself to Martin's front office and was immediately put through to him. I filled him in on how this was affecting Shelly and I wanted him to start stepping up the attention on the professor.

Martin said he had already filed a civil suit against him, the Union, and the College. He had also found a sympathetic judge and, after showing her what he was doing, he succeeded in getting the assets frozen, including the bank accounts. This on the assumption that he would flee due to the enormity of the civil suit we had filed.

After hanging up I looked around and Sybil had Shelly in the kitchen putting something together for the three of us. It seems Rob had a tournament he had to qualify to play in so we would be missing him this week. Sybil didn't go to these since she had a tendency to distract not only the other golfers but Rob. It was, after all, his office.

I went out, removed the cover from the pool, and slipped into the deep end after dropping my clothes on the chaise. (Sybil and Rob's pool is not clothing optional, it's clothing not allowed.) The state of dress/undress would scandalize a lot of the club but then not everyone in the club was invited here, much less knew where "here" was. Sybil wasn't far behind Shelly in jumping in. We splashed around a little then settled onto the floating mats that just barely supported us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.