Gang of Five - Cover

Gang of Five

Copyright© 2009 by Shrink42

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A close-knit group of older women who seem to have it all seek to fill the one big lack in their lives. When they succeed, will that be enough, or will they be drawn to new challenges? Several connections to the 'Transformations' series. MInimal codes used.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

"Maybe it isn't your idea of a vacation, Sarah, but would you want to go with Sean today as he works. He will be at Nancy's and Phyllis's houses. You remember them, don't you?"

"Sure. Hey, that would be fun. Do you think he would find anything for me to do?"

"Do you really care?" Julie taunted. That made Sarah giggle. "Wouldn't it be enough just to watch his muscles flex?" That started a playful little chase.

During the day, both Nancy and Phyllis called Julie with reports on Sarah's 'progress'. Based on those reports, Julie showed up at Phyllis's late in the afternoon. "Kids, I have a chance for dinner and a visit with an old college friend. Would you be OK ordering in pizza and just hanging out? Sarah, I feel bad about deserting you, but maybe if Sean is willing to come over..."

Julie had already left when Phyllis dropped the kids off. As soon as they were left alone, Sean detected a tenseness in Sarah that puzzled him a little. They cleaned up, ordered and ate their pizza, and were just lounging around when Sarah could stand it no longer. "Sean, have you ever been skinny-dipping?"

"Um, yeah. Why?"

"With girls, I mean?"

"Uh, yeah." With that answer from him, she ran out of 'brave'. "Does that mean you want to skinny-dip with me?" She didn't find any more 'brave' and could only blush with eyes wide.

Even with the relatively large amount of experience he had had recently, he was suddenly very nervous. This girl was a real sweetie, and she affected him in ways he was not familiar with. He knew he had to take the initiative, though. "Sarah, I'm pretty sure I'll get a hardon. Will you be OK with that?"

Suddenly she was rubbing her thighs together rather frantically. Sensing what her problem was, he said "I'll be in the pool. Maybe you want to change inside and bring out a couple of towels." He turned his back so she could make the dash to the bathroom with minimal embarrassment.

He was waiting naked in the pool when she came out, but she was in her suit. She walked toward the pool and spied his clothes piled on a lounge chair. "I'm sorry, Sean. I just couldn't. I'm such a baby! I'll go in the house so you can get dressed."

"Sarah! Wait. I need to tell you something," he said, making a quick decision. "I have hot-tubbed naked with your grandma and her friends." That made Sarah hiss in surprise. "Please. Come sit at the edge of the pool and talk to me a minute."

She was actually trembling with both longing and fear as she first stood motionless, then quickly stepped to the pool edge and sat down. He came up to her and took her hands in his. Because he had hardened and she was staring at it through the water, he could not be sure that she would hear anything he said.

"Sarah, your grandma has told me that you have been pretty sheltered by your mother. I really like you, and I would like to help you make up for what you have missed. If you trust me, I will stay naked and you can ask me anything you want."

Once again, Sarah was too paralyzed to move. After waiting quite a while, Sean grabbed her upper arms and brought her into the pool. He then jumped up to sit on the edge himself, putting his jutting, throbbing cock practically in her face. "Have you ever seen a penis before, either hard or soft?" he asked. She managed one small nod and he decided to just let her set the pace.

Finally, she asked "Why is it like that, now?"

"It is sexually exciting to have a beautiful girl look at it. There is no way I could stay soft." She stared hard at his face, probably trying to see if he was just flattering her. Apparently, she saw sincerity. "Is this the first one you have seen one hard?" Again, just the nod. "Your body reacts the same way, Sarah. Your nipples are hard now, aren't they?"

She gasped and instinctively brought her arm over her chest. It didn't take long before she seemed to realize how ridiculous she was being, given his exposure, and she dropped her arm. "How long will it stay like that?"

"Probably until you aren't looking at it any more, or until I come."

"Come?"

"Ejaculate. Uh, let me guess: you never had sex ed in school, did you?"

"Grams must have told you about my mother. What do you think?"

He just nodded, then said "Sarah, how much do you want to learn. Do you just want to look and talk? Do you want to touch me? Do you want me to touch you? Tell me what would help you."

"Geez, Sean! I don't know enough to know what I want. I want to not feel stupid any more when other girls are talking about sex. I want to know why everyone talks about it all the time. I want to stop being the butt of jokes because I'm not allowed to date."

"Have you had to turn down some dates?" She told him the stories.

"Were they guys worth going out with?"

"What do you mean?" she queried.

"I'd hate to see you end up on a date with some jerk who didn't treat you well," he said sincerely.

"That's sweet, Sean. I, uh, guess I'm not good at telling who's a jerk. I don't have any brothers, or boy cousins, or even friends who are boys."

"She really kept you sheltered, didn't she?" he said sympathetically. "I know kind of how you feel." He explained how tightly he had been controlled. "Of course, I'm younger, so it was worse for you."

"I probably look younger than you," she grumbled.

The little conversation seemed to have relaxed Sarah quite a bit. Taking a chance, Sean gently took both of her hands in his and pulled her towards himself. She didn't resist, but her eyes were huge as she stared at him. Returning her stare, he placed her hands on his cock, keeping her from pulling away. She really did not want to pull away, and when he felt her fingers start to test the texture and the firmness, he removed his own hands.

"I have to warn you, Sarah, I am really close to coming. I'll let you know when it's going to happen."

"What should I do if it, uh, comes?"

"Keep stroking up and down, like this," and he showed her how to masturbate him.

Somewhat to his surprise, he was able to hold out for about twenty strokes. When he felt it building to an explosion, he helped her cup his testicles in one hand, telling her not to stop pumping with the other.

Deciding that since they were in the pool, nothing could be hurt, he did not warn her to watch out for the spurts. When they came, the first hit her in the throat. To her credit, she did not flinch and kept up her strokes.

Actually, he had to stop her from stroking when he finished and became quite tender. Perhaps since he did not shrink, she did not realize that he was through. Six globs of semen decorated her front.

As exhausted as he felt, Sean thought it was important to say something. "God, Sarah, did that feel great. Is that something you've wondered about?"

"I ... I couldn't even imagine. Sometimes I almost went crazy wondering. Was that ... was that a ... a hand job?"

"Was it ever!" That got a little giggle from her.

"I thought you said it would get soft if you, you know."

"If I came, you mean. I usually have to come twice before it softens," he explained. "I guess that happens for a lot of young guys." He managed not to laugh when she eagerly asked if she could do it again.

"It pumped so hard!" she exclaimed. "I could feel your ... your, um, testicles jumping in my hand."

"You can understand why I feel so wiped out."

"Is it too tender for me to, um, do it again?"

"If you start very gently, it will be alright. Would you like me to lie down?"

"Oh. Yeah. That would be good."

He ended up on one of the patio lounge chairs with his legs off to the sides. "I don't see how you can just lie there like that," she exclaimed.

"Do you want me to cover up, then?" She answered with an emphatic shake of her head. "Sarah, you have such a wonderful, sexy touch. I would do anything you want to get you to touch me more."

She was already fondling him, but asked "Aren't you embarrassed, though?"

"I'm happy with my body. I like you a lot. If it pleases you to see me like this, then, no, I'm not embarrassed." That made her pause for thought, even though her fingers kept on kneading his stiff shaft.

Suddenly, almost frantically, she let go of him and literally threw off her top. She was breathing hard and her face was flushed, but her shoulders were held in a defiant posture.

"Good. You're happy with your body, too," he told her. "You should be."

"But I look like a thirteen-year-old."

"So, maybe you'll get lucky and look years younger your whole life," he quipped. "Twenty years from now, you'll be happy for that."

"I just want to feel like a normal senior girl right now. I feel like I've missed out on all the teenaged stuff." She was near tears as she said that.

"I can't turn back the clock. Maybe I can help you enjoy at least one year."

"Can you dance," she suddenly asked.

"Yeah. One of your Grandma's friends is a good teacher. I've only been to one dance, but I thought I did pretty well."

"That's one more than I've been to," she lamented. "I wish you could come to one at our school. I'll bet Daddy would let me go."

"I'd love to," he assured her.

"But neither of us drive!" she complained.

"What? You're almost a senior and you don't have your license?"

"No. Hey! I'll bet Daddy will let me do that, too."

"If he's that sorry about how he hasn't protected you, he'll probably even buy you a car," Sean offered.

The touch of her hands on his cock was missed, but having her just sit there and talk, forgetting about being topless, was a very good thing, in his opinion.

Without her attention, his cock had softened. Realizing that sexual play was at least delayed for a while, he sat up beside her and used one hand to gently turn her face toward himself. "May I kiss you again?" he asked.

She didn't answer in words, but her smile threatened to crack her face in two. With her braces, she kept her mouth closed so there was no tongue play, but the kiss was very tender, yet very exciting. It seemed like minutes before they broke apart, and when they did, she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Sarah, you trust me, don't you?" She nodded against him in answer. "Will you let me make you feel good?"

"What ... what are you going to do?"

"You'll see. Anything you don't like, just say so and I'll stop. I promise. Now, lie down and let me enjoy your body." Trembling again, with eyes wide, she did as he had asked. "I guess you've been taught that anything that arouses you sexually is wrong, haven't you."

"That's for sure," she said angrily.

"That probably means you've never masturbated, huh?" She just snorted in reply. "Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"The way Mom talked, if I did, I would lose my mind."

"Well, in a way you do, but it's just while it's happening, and it feels wonderful," he explained. "Will you let me give you an orgasm - let me make you come?"

Her mouth fell open and she stared at him with those wide eyes that he was beginning to love. He could sense that a lot of things were warring in her mind. Letting her resolve the conflicts herself, he just held himself over her, smiling warmly.

When her hands moved jerkily to the top of her swimsuit bottom, he put one hand right on her tummy. "Will you let me do that?" She only nodded, but raised her bottom a little so he could get them off.

Unsure how to proceed from there, he suddenly remembered Phyllis's massage lessons, how much all of the women liked to be rubbed, and how excited they got when he used the more erotic things Phyllis had taught him. Massage would be perfect.

It almost made him cry to see how nervous and frightened Sarah seemed at every new thing that happened. The good thing was that he could tell she wanted the new experiences and sensations. She just had a lot of beaten-in fear to overcome.

He had noticed it before, but bare, her ass was gorgeous. What he really wanted to do was to start caressing those enticing cheeks as soon as she rolled onto her stomach. Phyllis had taught him well, though, as had the other women. A woman should be brought along carefully. Besides, he had to get Sarah past her fears little by little. It took almost fifteen minutes before he allowed himself to caress those delicious buns.

In a reaction that he was becoming used to, she tightened at his first touch on her bottom and seemed to recoil a bit. That was only momentary, though, and soon, she was wriggling at his touch in a very sexy manner. "Sarah, you are one sexy woman," he said almost reverently.

"But ... but I look so young, and I'm pretty flat," she protested.

"The way you respond, Baby, is so sexy. I can tell you are enjoying what I'm doing and that excites me." The word 'Baby' had just slipped out, and he hoped that he was not being presumptuous. "And as for being flat - will you roll over on your back so I can investigate thoroughly and see if that's true."

"SEAN!" She protested before a fit of giggles overtook her. Once again, she overcame nervousness and rolled to her back. "This can't be the first time you've done things with a girl. Where did you learn."

"Sarah, if I told you that, you would be afraid I would tell someone what we do, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that. You won't tell, will you?" she pled with a trace of panic.

"A wise woman taught me that talking about sex is a woman's privilege and us guys should say nothing. By the way, that's one way to tell a guy you shouldn't go out with. If you hear him talking about what he did with some other girl, or if other girls tell you he does that, don't have a date with him."

"From what I hear, that doesn't leave many guys."

"Maybe you're right. So ask some guys yourself."

"WHAT? I couldn't do that!"

"Would you be devastated if they said 'no'?"

"I guess."

"Then ask guys who don't date much. If a guy has a sister, ask how he treats her. That's a good clue."

"So you won't tell me how you learned about girls, huh?"

"No. Your Grandma knows all about me. Maybe she'll tell you."

He wanted that line of conversation to end, so he put his hands on her flat tummy and moved them gently up and over her breasts. There was nothing she wanted to talk about after that. He caressed and teased her breasts for many minutes, using his hands and then his mouth. He thought she had a small come the first time he bit gently on a nipple. It was time for the next step.

"Baby," he decided the affectionate name was safe, "do you want to give yourself your first orgasm, or do you want me to give it to you?"

"D ... do it. Please." She was very worked up. This kind of tension he had not encountered in any of the women. They all coached and encouraged him each step of the way because they knew exactly what they wanted him to do. Now, he would have to take the lead, and he had to fight back the uncertainty. The time when he was completely naive was not that long ago.

Remembering how the women had drilled him over and over that pace and timing were everything, he kissed her while one hand continued working a nipple. "I'm going to touch you between your legs. Are you ready for that?" he asked gently. She said nothing, but moved her legs as far apart as the chaise allowed. This girl was very frightened, but also very determined.

He had thought to take several minutes working his way over her tummy, down to her pussy. Somehow, though, he sensed that he should not take that long. She was primed right then, but she might not stay that way if he dawdled.

Not knowing where the idea came from, he moved his hand lightly and rather quickly over her tummy, realizing that it would tickle. By the time the ticklish reflex kicked in, his hand was cupping her pussy quite firmly. Her legs tried to squeeze together, but he would not be dislodged.

"Your hair is so silky and soft," he said as he kissed her lightly.

"N ... n ... not much th ... there," she stammered.

Self-deprecation was a problem of hers that had to be solved, but it was not the main issue right then. "Seeing your pussy lips through your hair is really sexy, Baby." Seeing how she reacted to the affectionate name, he tried to use it whenever it seemed right. "Some women leave their lips bare, just so they can be seen."

As he had hoped, the shock value of that statement distracted her. He could not know that her shock was because her daddy had said the same things to her. When he started squeezing and stroking up and down the length of her slit, her reflex reversed, and her legs relaxed and started to part.

The women each had different sensitivity to having their clits touched or rubbed. He had no idea how Sarah would react, and he did not want to do anything to break the mood. On the other hand, he wanted her to orgasm as quickly as possible. The threat of a lifetime of stern warnings was always there. It could be the only chance to break her free, and that responsibility was frightening to him.

With Nancy, he had to start by just rubbing firmly over the area of her clit until it swelled up a bit. Then, he could find it with his finger and circle it vigorously. He chose the same approach for Sarah's first time.

After only a few strokes over the upper part of her cleft, she started to quiver and jerk spasmodically. He slipped his finger between her lips and found her prominent nubbin. It took only three times over the top of it before she crashed.

The women had warned him about how critical the come-down from orgasm could be. They suggested that the best strategy was to keep up as much stimulation as she could stand. The problem was that they had no idea how sensitive her clit or her nipples would be afterwards. All agreed that stroking and squeezing everywhere on her pussy except for her clit should be safe. Also, slight penetration of her opening would cause a first-time thrill that would keep her mind away from any possible guilt or regret.

All of the cautions and concerns were probably unwarranted, but Sean proceeded with the plan, and she seemed to love every touch. Her gasping turned to heavy breathing after a minute or so, and she panted out "Again!"

Sean felt gratified that 'the plan' for bringing Sarah into the world of sexual pleasure was working. At the same time, he felt a little bad that it had all been discussed and analyzed so much. He loved doing things for the sweet girl, and her reactions thrilled him. Maybe now that the ice had been broken, they could be more natural and spontaneous in their sex play.

For right then, though, he had a request to fulfill, and he decided to forget 'the plan' and do what he was longing to do. Sarah's young, smooth, taut tummy, hips, and thighs and her lightly-haired slit made his mouth water. Bringing a shriek from her, he put his face in her crotch and ran his tongue up the length of her cleft. Her instinctive squeeze ended abruptly when his tongue found her clit. If it had been too sensitive at all, it had certainly recovered and she was well on her way to a second and larger orgasm within a minute or two.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.