Gang of Five - Cover

Gang of Five

Copyright© 2009 by Shrink42

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A close-knit group of older women who seem to have it all seek to fill the one big lack in their lives. When they succeed, will that be enough, or will they be drawn to new challenges? Several connections to the 'Transformations' series. MInimal codes used.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

When Rebecca arrived, it took only a split second to detect that there was something wrong. Nancy took it upon herself to tell the news. "Honey, we have proof on Jason. A woman who is pregnant by him is demanding that he make a decision."

Nancy and Sean had been right beside Rebecca, and it was a good thing because she became very light-headed for a minute or so. When she recovered, her strength showed itself. "It's not his to decide any longer."

"Honey, the woman says it's a boy."

"Oh, God!" Rebecca could not avoid saying. After Mike was born, the doctors warned her against another pregnancy, so she had her tubes tied. Not having a son had been a real sore point for Jason. "Knowing that, he'll leave for sure."

The others did their best to comfort Rebecca and she handled it surprisingly well. "I wonder if there is any chance of getting papers to hand him when he gets home tomorrow night?"

"Whatever it takes, we'll make it happen!" Nancy said emphatically, already reaching for the phone to call Julie. "I'm sure Julie has a favor or two she can call in from lawyer friends, even if they are not family law specialists. All you want is the initial filing to hand him, right?"

"That will be enough. Nancy, can we move in here for a while. I want to meet him at the airport and hand it to him there. I would as soon never sleep in the same house again."

"I'll take the day off tomorrow," Sean said quickly. "I'm sure Roger can help. It's summer, so Dale could take some time, too. We'll rent a truck and move as much stuff as we can."

Turning to her oldest, Rebecca said "Teri, you are a wonderfully smart, compassionate young lady. You won't think badly of your mother if she takes your advice, will you?"

"M ... my advice?" Teri asked in some confusion.

"I am going to into the bedroom with Sean. We are going to have sex, just like you said I should. Sweetie, I need to be reminded that I am still a desirable woman. I hope you never have to be reminded this way."

She gave Sean a look of pleading, but with a hint of challenge that looked eerily like some he had received from Mike. As if there was a chance that he would refuse. He did look at Nancy, though, to see if she was upset. He had barely turned her way when she locked her mouth to his in one of her volcanic kisses. Apparently, she was all for the idea.


Having made the decision, Rebecca's resolve seemed to run out. It was not that she changed her mind, and she did not yearn for some genuine affection and intimacy any less. She just did not know what to do next. Nancy was on top of things, though. "You have to take control," she whispered in his ear. "She's just barely keeping it together. Undress her, wash her ... you know. Just like you do with us."

As Sean put an arm around Rebecca and led her toward the house, Nancy took the girls' hands and led them to the hot tub. At their insistence, everyone but Rebecca was already naked.

If Nancy thought she would have to comfort the girls, she was mistaken. "Finally!" Mike said with emphasis.

"I wish we would have snooped in his email before," Teri lamented. "It could have saved Mom lots of worry."

"Gramma Nancy, are you going to help us find Mom a GOOD husband?" Mike asked.

"Hey, how about Brad? He looks really good. He liked that Mom was successful," Teri said.

"Girls, divorces take a while, you know. Besides, your mom may not want to think about getting married right away."

"But she needs loving," Mike insisted.

"Yeah, and she won't want to keep doing it without being married," Teri added. "She doesn't believe that's right. Oh, um, sorry Gramma Nancy, I..."

At first shocked that the Gangs' 'secret' was known to the girls, Nancy was soon laughing. "Can't keep much from you two, can I. Look, your mother is right. Ideally, sex should be between husband and wife. My friends and I, well, we have just decided that marriage is not the best thing for us right now."

"Can we meet the other men?" Why was that no surprise to Nancy? "Would any of the others be good for Mom?"

"Girls, I don't think finding your mom another husband should be your most important job right now. I think that will happen. What she needs most is all the love and support and help we can give her. That's something only we can do for her. She CAN find her own husband."

That brought on a period of silence. Nancy noticed that Teri took on a faraway look. After a while, she spoke as if in a trance "I wonder what it is like with Sean?"

As important as it had seemed to educate the girls and make them well-adjusted, Nancy had to worry a bit about what they had started.


It was such a strange mix of emotions that Rebecca could not get a handle on them. There was a mixture of deep sadness and loss with liberating relief. There was that aching longing in the center of her being. There was the heat and swelling at her breasts and crotch, countered by the guilt over a young boy causing it. There was..."

"Stop trying to analyze how you feel" shattered her reverie. The soft words from Sean in her ear were accompanied by soft kisses. Not satisfied with that, he stopped leading her toward the house and wrapped her in a serious lover's embrace and kiss.

Then, she was airborne, and it was as thrilling as the first time Sean had picked her up, even though she now had clothes on. Through the muddle of her thoughts, she tried to make a mental note to find out how he got the patio door open while carrying her. Slugging through that took long enough that before she knew it, she was standing in the master bath and Sean was undressing her.

Undressing her. How wonderful that felt. Why had Jason never done that? Why ... dammit! - keep Jason out of this!

Oh! Sean was kissing every place he uncovered. What an intimate feeling! Not very fresh after a day at work, but ... ohhhhhh!

"S ... Sean, wait. Gotta pee!"

"Pee in the shower!" In the shower? But that's ... Then, water was rushing over her and Sean was telling her to just let it go. What was she afraid of? Why was it bad? Did he really want her to? The warmth of the gushing urine was matched by the warmth flushing her face. So many new sensations!

He was washing her. So sweet! So intimate! Never happened ... oh, wait ... nice boy at college ... such nice hands ... why hadn't she married him?

Rebecca could probably have driven quite safely, but that did not mean that her mind was fully connected to what was happening. She was retreating behind the feelings, letting them shelter her from the pain that she knew would come from thinking too much. And the feelings were wonderful. Sean's hands seemed to speak as they washed, caressed, and explored every inch of her. They spoke of wonder, of admiration, of desire - oh, that was the most important thing, desire. His desire was like an intoxicant and a restorative to her. Her status as woman had been under attack for so long, but this young Greek god wanted her badly.

Sean was reveling in the wonderful feelings, as well, but he could not help comparing. Rebecca was slim, actually thinner than she should be. She was very much the prototypical professional woman. She did not have the musculature of the women in the Gang, but there was no flab or slackness. Many would describe her build as athletic. Her breasts were the size of Claire's and her hips and ass were as slim as Carole's.

Touching and caressing her was pure enjoyment, but it also made him realize how remarkable the bodies of his older lovers were. There was nothing in the feel of Nancy or the others to give away the generation difference in age from Rebecca.

Actually, he spent very little time on such thoughts. Rebecca seemed to have the same need as the other women; she wanted his cock in her hand. The way she grasped him, it was like it was her lifeline. The effect on him was building.

When he had just acted on instinct with the other women, they had always seemed more than receptive. Right then, he wanted to be inside of Rebecca. As he lifted her, she was no heavier than Claire. When he pressed her against the wall and placed his cock at her opening, she did not hesitate to wrap her legs around him and reach her hand down to guide him in. As she eased down, she was already panting.

Sean could not know how important his penetration was to Rebecca. Faithfulness, despite Jason's failure to reciprocate, had been very, very important to her. The sexual contact with Sean a few days earlier had troubled her more than she would let on. At the same time, it had made glaringly obvious what was missing in her life.

At the final proof of Jason's infidelity, her decision to have sex with Sean had been sudden and instinctive. She was determined but still troubled by the symbolic significance of the act. Now, it was done. The debate and uncertainty were past and she could lose herself in the pleasure.

The pleasure. Why did it seem like her body was more alive, more sensitive than ever before. The setting was unnatural, pressed against the cold tile, unable to do anything but hold on. All the sensations were centered on just one part of her - no two! Three! Then, overload!

As he had washed her bottom, Sean had noticed her very strong reaction as he cleaned around her anus. As he was thrusting forcefully into her against the shower wall, he remembered how it had affected Claire. He was holding her up with his hands, but he was able to find her pucker and push inward on it. She seemed like she would rocket straight upward from the contact.

It would be a minor miracle if she orgasmed before he spent his load, but it would be wonderful for her. As she bounced up and down, her nipples were within reach. With his hands supporting her, all he had was his mouth, so he got ahold of one and bit firmly, just like he had done to Claire.

Afterwards, Rebecca was embarrassed that the girls might have heard her scream. When the sudden, surprise climax hit, though, the scream was practically autonomic.

The suddenness and the piercing quality of her scream actually kept Sean from coming, another rarity. He would take advantage of it. Judging that Nancy would be last person to fret about wet bedding, he wrapped his arms tightly around Rebecca and carried her from the shower to the bed. At the last second, he did reach down to throw the bedspread and top sheet out of the way with one hand.

Because of their instruction and the way he felt about them, Sean had always willingly made sure that the women in the Gang were satisfied first. He could not say that he had the same feelings for Rebecca, mainly because he had not known her long. He liked her a lot, though, respected her, and felt a lot of sympathy for the way she had been treated. That gave him extra incentive to make it special for her. Relief for himself could wait.

Because no one had told him otherwise, Sean just assumed that oral sex was a normal, universal part of lovemaking. Thus, he was surprised at Rebecca's reaction when he began licking her immediately upon laying her on the bed.

"Ahhhh! Sean! What are you... ! You don't... ! OH, GOD!"

Knowing from before that she did not become too sensitive after coming, he went right for her clit. Her general level of arousal was such and her response so strong that he was able to work her to a state of almost continuous orgasm and keep her there for about ten minutes. That was a whole new experience for him.

Not knowing the term 'necrophylia', he still decided that trying to enter her while she was from all appearances unconscious was just not right. Remembering the previous time, he wondered if she was prone to losing consciousness from strong orgasms. She was quite damp, so he moved her gently to a dry spot on the bed, then fetched a towel and patted her dry before covering her.

Because of the intensity of his sexual education, Sean gained some insights and appreciation that would escape the average teen. He loved to watch a satisfied sleeping woman. The universal mystery of woman was most evident in the serenity of their expressions in post-coital slumber.

Rebecca would not be out for an hour as she had been the previous time. Instead, she opened her eyes after four or five minutes. Apparently a little disoriented, she started to stretch, but noticed when the sheet pulled off of her bare breasts and quickly brought her arms down. Only then did she notice Sean. Her face first showed alarm, then recognition, followed by a smile that could have caused him sunburn.

"You have a talent for knocking me out," she mock scolded.

"You are a very, very responsive woman."

"Did you come after I, uh, while I was... ?"

"No. I was too busy just watching you sleep." She did not know how to respond to that.

"I guess I should not be surprised at you, Sean. You have been taught by experts, after all." She found his cock with her hand. "You're still ready. Come in me, please."

"Is there some position you never had a chance to try?" he asked.

Her eyes widened and seeming completely awake and aware, she got him on his back and straddled him.

"Let me guess," Sean said. "He once heard this position called 'female superior' and there was no way he would do that, right?"

"How come you can figure him out so easily, and I, the professional, got fooled?"

"Love is blind, maybe? Big, handsome football hero; even geniuses have hormones."

That stopped her for a moment. "Are you sure you haven't rehearsed all of these lines?" she said with a little shake of her head. Without waiting for an answer, she began working herself down onto him. He watched her bounce up and down for a minute or two, marveling at how responsive she was. Seeing that weariness was going to win out before she could get off that way, he pulled her down atop himself, braced his feet on the bed, and started thrusting into her vigorously.

It was no surprise when he came well before she was close. That seemed to make her happy, and she stretched out on him, indicating that she did not want any more stroking. She laid her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck, as he stroked her without thinking about it.

"You genuinely like women, don't you, Sean?"

"I didn't until I met the Gang. They showed me what real women were like, and yes, I love women."

"You know, if Teri has her way, you will be my son-in-law some day."

"Well, if she grows up to be like her mother, there's a good chance of that."

"There you go again, just like it was rehearsed!"

Wondering why the quips were coming so easily lately he said "You know, there would be one problem. There are so many good mother-in-law jokes and I wouldn't want to use any of them."

"Tomorrow is going to be a very tough day for me," she said. "I want you to make me so sore that I will feel it constantly. It will remind me that I won't be losing anything, I will be getting a chance at something much better. I figure you're good for at least two more comes, even after a day of work."

The first time that he had been asked to pound a woman almost brutally, Sean had been very concerned and more than a little mystified. It was seeming more and more like many women had that need occasionally.

Rebecca would have liked nothing better than to spend the night with Sean. However, spending the night together would seem too romantic. What they had done was for relief and for restoration. She hoped to God that she could remember that.

In the car, headed for perhaps their last night it that house, Rebecca immediately told the girls "Just so you don't start asking, I am not going to say anything about what Sean and I did together. He is a very considerate, very good lover. He helped me a great deal to forget what is going to happen. We quite likely will never have sex together again. It was a very special, very emotional time for me."

Of course the girls were disappointed, but Rebecca had successfully taught them respect and they did not push.


Rebecca was determined to meet Jason at the airport and hand him the divorce papers. Nancy, Sean, and the girls were all waiting where they could see the encounter, but where Jason was unlikely to notice them. Nancy was gleefully disguised and had made the girls look quite different from their usual appearance, as well.

Rebecca did indeed manage to surprise Jason. However, he had a bit of a last laugh. "Jason, these are divorce papers," she said when she came up to him as he left the security area. "It's a walk-away. All it takes is your signature for the house to be listed for sale. If you want it for Kathy and the baby, you'll have to buy out my half."

He was stunned enough that his own surprise statement lost most of its sting. "I won't need it. I've been promoted to headquarters. Kathy lives there."

She just nodded and walked away. The others met her on the way to short-term parking. She managed to hold it all in until she got into the car. When her tears stopped, she told them what Jason had said.

"Does that mean we'll have to fly there to see him?" Teri worried out loud.

"All we can do is let the lawyer see what it will take to get him to waive visitation. Don't you want to see him either, Mike?"

"It sure wouldn't be any fun," Mike said, "especially if the bitch is living with him."

"MICHELLE SANDERS! She may be a perfectly nice woman," Rebecca scolded. "Besides, what kind of language is that, anyway."

"Well, what would you call her?" Teri demanded testily.

Rebecca had to pull herself back into psychologist mode, then, despite her own pain. The girls had quite likely underplayed their upset at the breakup, probably to make it easier for her. No way could she be judgmental right then. She had to do something to emphasize that they were all in it together.

"Actually," Rebecca said thoughtfully, "I think 'slut' would be more appropriate."

Nancy was driving, with Sean shotgun and Rebecca between the two girls in back. When the girls gaped at their mother in astonishment, she pulled them into a tight hug. "If you two really don't want to have to visit him, we might be able to offer some incentives. That is, if you don't mind my giving up some money. You know, because of Grandma Nancy's friend Carole, your mom has plenty put away for anything we might need."

"Doesn't Dad know about that money? I thought you always split everything in a divorce," Teri said.

"Girls, it all turns into bargaining and legal maneuvering. Remember, we have evidence of adultery. That's what is called 'leverage'."

"Is that like blackmail?" Mike wondered.

"I guess you could think about it that way," Rebecca was able to chuckle. Talking with the girls always elevated her spirits. "You have to remember, if your dad ever found out what I did with Sean last night, we wouldn't have that advantage any more."

"You already know we would never tell anyone," Teri said confidently.

"That's good, Sweethearts. Uh, remember what I said last night about Sean and I never doing that again. Well, I'm sorry, but if Sean is willing, I need more healing tonight."


The night before, Rebecca had gotten a glimpse of what she had been missing for all of her married life. This night, she was better able to explore and enjoy. Sean chose not to go home, and they slept together in what was temporarily Rebecca's room at Nancy's.

"You are a very strong woman, Rebecca," Sean told her when talking was all he was still able to do.

"Well, thank you. I'm not sure how true that is. You will find that when you have others to protect, like your children, you can find strength you did not know you had."

"I don't think I could ever be interested in a woman who wasn't strong," he mused. "After Nancy and the others, and now you ... it just makes all of you that much more desirable."

"So, you see strength as sexy?"

"Yeah, that's a good way to put it."

The psychologist in her just couldn't sleep. "Your mother is strong, but she's not sexy to you."

"That, my dear Doctor, is something to talk about some other day. I will not waste time on it when I am cuddled to a beautiful, naked woman."

"Mmmmmm. Right answer."


"Don't worry, Rebecca won't be monopolizing Sean," Nancy assured the Gang at their next regular brunch. "I really believe that those two times will be all. I know she feels guilty about it. I'm just glad she was realistic enough to see how badly she needed it."

"So, are you still going to have the men coming by while she's living there?" Claire asked. "I mean, with the girls."

"Unless you want to assign Sean full-time," Nancy shot back. That was met with some boos.

"As it turns out," Nancy went on. "The girls figured it all out by themselves. Rebecca and I have done quite a bit of talking with them. I guess there is a risk that they will get the wrong idea, but it's too late now."

"Any chance Rebecca will want to do a three-way with any of the men?" Phyllis asked.

"I doubt very much she would think of that," Nancy answered. "I've thought of it, though, with Brad." She waited for some expressions of surprise to subside, then told them about the interaction around the pool and Brad's comments.

"Would that be the way to start a possible romance, though?" Julie worried.

"That's a good point," Nancy admitted. "I know we would all hate to lose any of our guys, but you have to agree that Brad deserves a better life than he has now."

Showing unusual seriousness, Claire contributed "I know he likes all the sex, just like the other men. At his age, though, I agree that it's harder not having a family. Has Rebecca said anything about him?"

"No. I think her marriage has had her completely absorbed."

"But you say she's taking it surprisingly well?"

"I am so proud of her," Nancy enthused. "And the girls! It's sad in a way, but they seem liberated."

"Aren't they sad about leaving their home?"

"That's the funny thing - no. They'd rather camp out with me. They're working on Rebecca to find something even closer to me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.