Gang of Five
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Shrink42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A close-knit group of older women who seem to have it all seek to fill the one big lack in their lives. When they succeed, will that be enough, or will they be drawn to new challenges? Several connections to the 'Transformations' series. MInimal codes used.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

"Well, we've got a great start on our 'stable' of cocks," Claire said with a nod toward Nancy at their next Sunday brunch. "Problem is, I can wear out those two beauties all by myself. Where are we going to get more?"

"First of all, Claire," Nancy said rather sternly, "those men are far more than just cocks. I never thought I would find a man as good as my husband, once he got past his wandering phase. Roger and Alan have restored my faith in males."

"Sorry, Nancy. You're right. They are much, much more than just fuck buddies."

"How about the regular dates or 'friends with benefits' that some of us have?" Phyllis asked. "Could any of them be brought into the 'stable'?"

"I'm afraid my two, while pretty good in bed, are not the same caliber of person as Roger and Alan," Caroled offered.

"Who is?" quipped Nancy, followed by a blush.

The others expressed pretty much the same sentiment. "You know," Carole warned, "we should not get into bed with anyone else since we made the agreement with the guys."

"Oh! I didn't think of that. You're right," Claire agreed. "All the more reason to find some more."

Phyllis told them "Alan said they have a cousin. He's married, but very unhappily."

"Let's not go there," Julie cautioned.

"That's what I told him" Phyllis agreed. "However. Maybe we should do a little investigating before we just slam the door."

"Ohhhh," Carole exclaimed. "Married men can lead to so much trouble."

"Let me investigate," Nancy interrupted. "I like doing the detective bit. I'll be very, very discrete. Nothing will connect anything back to us."

"Or to Roger and Alan, either," Julie cautioned.

Figuring that Roger could more easily take some time off from work, Nancy called him the next morning and arranged to meet him for coffee. Partly to surprise him and partly for cover, she wore a very professional looking pant suit and had her hair up in a business do.

When she walked into the coffee shop where he was waiting, he stood and gaped for a moment, then smiled and shook his head. "I wasn't sure if you wanted any tongues to wag at work," she explained, "so I wore my lawyer outfit."

"Nancy, tongues haven't stopped wagging at work since I grew that permanent smile after the first weekend."

"Hmmmm. That's good to hear. You know, the five of us have been in pretty good spirits, too. Alan tells me you have a cousin who is married, but not happily. Tell me all about him."

"Well, I suppose most importantly, he is endowed as least as well as we are."

Nancy could not help bursting into laughter, and struggled to stifle it as some other patrons looked their way. "Hey, it's me, Nancy, not Claire!"

"And..." he teased.

"Guess I didn't fool you much, did I," she mock pouted. "Anyway, what else about this cousin?"

"He's a grade school principal, highly regarded, loves his job, does not want to be anything else," Roger said.

"Let me guess. Not good enough for the would-be upwardly mobile wife?"

"Well, that may be a root cause. I don't know. The main thing is that she spreads it around."

"Still? Is this cousin a lot younger?"

"No, but she is."

"Ah. Why has he stuck it out?"

"Mostly money, I guess. He has evidence of adultery, but that still gets you raped in this state. They, uh, actually seem to co-exist rather well, but no sex."

"Really? She spreads it around but won't give it to him?"

"He doesn't want it."

"Pride? Fear of disease?" she questioned.

"Probably both. Are you sure you want to get into that mess, Nancy?"

"Roger, the way you and your brother have whetted our appetites, we're afraid that we'll wear you down to skin and bones. You need reinforcements."

"I can see that. Dale would be a good one. Well, uh, if his confidence isn't too destroyed."

"Describe the wife - Caroline, isn't it?" Roger gave her as much detail as he could think of before they parted with a very businesslike handshake."


"Mrs. Wakefield? Could I speak with you for a moment? I want to ask you something about your husband."

"My husband? Why don't you ask him?" the startled Caroline Wakefield asked the woman who had accosted her at the mall. The woman was almost totally unrecognizable as Nancy Withers. A wig, overdone eyebrows, garish dangly earings, pancake makeup, nearly glowing lipstick, modish clear glasses, shapeless thigh-length sweater over tights, plastic boots ... it was a masterful disguise job. Nancy had also practiced a fake voice pitch and rhythm for hours.

"What I want to know is if, taking into account your own activities, you consider your husband available for sexual activity outside your marriage." Nancy had rehearsed that line endlessly. No one, hearing her in normal conversation later, would connect the two voices.

Caroline just stared open-mouthed at the strange woman. After at least thirty seconds, she stammered "You ... you want to know if its OK to have sex with my husband? How can you even ask that? Why, that's ... that's..."

"Fair? Would that be the word you're looking for?" Nancy challenged.

"Did he put you up to this?" Caroline demanded angrily.

"Of course not," Nancy laughed. "I would never approach a married man without his wife's permission."

"And you really expect me to give permission? That's crazy?"

"Well, I assume your lovers got Dale's permission, didn't they?"

Caroline just stared at Nancy after that challenge.

"Mrs. Wakefield!" Nancy said with a dramatic shake of her head. "Everyone knows about your lovers. Why do you think Dale refuses sex with you?"

"Who are you, anyway? Who have you been talking to?" Caroline demanded.

"Well, who I am will no longer exist once I take off this disguise. I am interested enough in Dale to have hired an agency to find all of this out. Apparently, since you did not get his permission for your affairs, I don't really need to worry about your permission to bed him, do I?"

"Now, wait a minute! You can't just..."

" ... do like you did? Why not? From everything I can tell, Dale should be a very good lover. If you don't want him, why can't you let him free?"

"But, I do want him!" Caroline insisted. "He's the one that..."

"Doesn't want to share? Is that the problem?" Nancy asked with a sneer. "Well, this has been instructive. I feel justified in approaching Dale, now." With that, Nancy walked away from the flushed, gaping wife.


"I guess we shouldn't be surprised at you after all these years, should we, Nancy?" Phyllis exclaimed. "That's was a masterful performance." The Gang had listened to the recording of Nancy's encounter with Caroline Wakefield for the second time.

"Yeah, but where does it leave us," Claire demanded. "Any closer to having another cock?"

Julie just shook her head in wonder before exclaiming. "Can you believe that woman? I think she actually thought that everything was secret. She even claimed she wanted sex with her husband, too."

"That kinda squares with what Roger said," Nancy offered. "You should have seen her face. I think I really shook her up."

"Stupid bitch!" Claire declared.

"To phrase Claire's question another way, have we accomplished anything but maybe triggering some marriage counseling?"

"Or a divorce," Claire added. "That would be good."

"Both Alan and Roger are checking for any rumblings within the family. They have to be really careful, though. They are scheduled to go to a game with Dale next week. Maybe we'll know more, then."


"Why did you have to go blabbing it all over?" Caroline shrieked as soon as Dale walked into the house that evening.

Giving her the stony expression that had become his defense over the last couple of years, he asked "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Some woman cornered me in the mall and..." she gave her version of the strange encounter.

"Well, if she approaches me, I should at least find out if she looks presentable out of disguise," he quipped.

"You can't just go off and fuck someone you meet," she complained.

"I guess that rule only applies to me, then." That triggered a screaming session that he finally just walked away from.

After the game that they attended together, Roger and Alan talked to the Gang. "Dale is intrigued, to say the least. Caroline is about going nuts, and he is having more fun than he has had in years."

"He has no idea how much fun he can really have," Claire claimed.

"Amen to that," Alan agreed. "Want to try him out?"

"You know, the shower at the club is working so well. Why mess with success?" Phyllis said.

"Wait a minute," Carole cautioned. "Wealth, or lack of it, is at the heart of his marriage problems. All of our homes are rather impressive. Perhaps it would be best not to take him with one of us for his first, uh, session."

"But what else can we do?" Julie asked.

"I know," Phyllis said brightly. "Slumber party at the health club. We'll post signs during the week warning about a late opening on Saturday morning."

"Isn't that your busiest day?"

"Phyllis just grinned and said "Priorities are priorities. Oh, we need to talk to Rebecca, first. What would we have done without her advice so far?"

When she joined the Gang and heard a quick summary about Dale, Rebecca just shook her head in wonder. "First of all, Phyllis, that was a brilliant thought about not taking him to any of your homes first. Slumber party, huh? Not a bad idea, but it doesn't go far enough."

"What do you mean?"

"Besides the economic status issue, my guess is that his self-confidence - his sexual confidence - is severely damaged. God, I cannot believe I am saying this," Rebecca paused to shake her head in wonder, again.

"He needs to leave that club convinced that five horny women cannot get enough of his body. I don't know if you can make him forget betrayal and rejection in one night, but I think you should give it a good try. I think I will leave the, uh, particulars to you."

"Do you want to join us?"

"As inviting as that sounds," Rebecca demurred, "I could not justify it. With Alan, I had a very specific role to play. With Dale, I would just be, uh, a voyeur, I guess."

"You mean you wouldn't want to strip down and participate?" Claire teased.

"Please, don't even tempt me like that," Rebecca pled. Everyone saw her eyes get moist, and they smothered her with hugs and encouragement.


Keeping with tradition, Dale Wakefield turned around in the shower of the unfamiliar club at the ridiculously late hour to find five smiling, naked older women facing him. When Alan had told him to be there, he had expected some kind of an approach, but who could imagine that.

The quick assurance that his cock still worked well, the group of women washing him, sitting around the edge of the whirlpool; it had all become standard to the gang. This time, it was Nancy who laid out what they wanted from him.

Julie, however, asked the key questions. "What if your wife wants to reconcile?"

"Won't happen. There has just been too much for me to go back."

"What if she sues for divorce?"

"Then, I'll have to look for a place to live - a cheap place."

"And you're OK if things stay the way they are? I mean, except that you will be spending time with us."

"Right now, I would say more than OK."

"Will she freak if you don't come home tonight?"

"Probably. So what?"

"Well, you must have heard all the little girls in your school jabbering about slumber parties," Nancy said. "We're going to have one right here - a naked one."

"Huh?"

"We are going to get very well acquainted tonight, especially with this," Claire interjected, hefting his package.

It was not going to be that simple for Dale, though. Phyllis had once again enlisted help from Lindsey's. When they all left the shower area for the aerobics room, Dale was almost knocked backward by the sight of three teenaged girls, all clothed, turning one corner of the room into a giant bed. What was even more devilish was that one of the girls had come through Dale's elementary school.

The Gang had brought the girls out from Lindsey's for a long evening of planning. The three all rushed to greet the older women as if they were relatives or long-term friends. Emma, the girl from Dale's school, came up to him and babbled away.

"Oh, Mr. Wakefield, I'm so glad to see that you have met these women. They are all so awesome. My friends and I enjoyed so much meeting them. I have to tell you, I will never forget the years at your school. I know there are thousands of kids that feel the same way." She had been holding his hand in both of hers and she stretched up to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, don't worry about being naked or erect. We are all used to seeing naked men. Let's get some food set up for you and we'll tell you all about it."

It had been Rebecca who had suggested that focusing on young people would be the perfect way to start the night with Dale. He did his job for the satisfaction of working with kids, after all.

They sat Indian style on the floor and had snacks and drinks. The girls kept him bracketed and told him their stories. His erection did not last long once the sad tales started.

The girls were let out a service entrance. Because of the late hour, the Gang had insisted that a security agent drive the mini-van and wait for them. When they had left, Phyllis called out "Potty break, then bed-time."

The prior confusion and disorientation was returning to Dale. One of the women was always right beside him, although they let him use the toilet alone. When they were all sitting or lying on the makeshift big bed, he asked "Why bring those girls in? That was really embarrassing."

"What was their attitude toward you?" Carole asked. "Did they make fun of you? Did they treat you like an object?"

"Uh, well, no. They were very respectful. Very fine young ladies."

"Just like so many that you send out of your school every year. They recognize the good work you do and they respect you for it."

"But I'm naked!"

"Yup. And how much did it matter to the girls."

"It ... didn't seem to."

"Dale, what we're trying to do is jolt you out of thinking about the way your life has been. Those really nice young ladies represent the successes of your past. We represent the satisfaction and pleasure you can experience in your future."

Before he recognized what was happening, he was on his back with his head in Julie's lap. One one side of him, Nancy held his hand to her breast. Phyllis held the other against her bald pussy. His legs were spread and a Carole knelt between them, stroking him to hardness. When he was fully erect, Claire squatted over him and lowered herself down onto him.

As Claire moved up and down on him, Carole kept her hand squeezing the base of his cock, trying for every possible stroke before he released. It meant that she had rather more intimate contact with her friend Claire than they were used to, but they had worked it out ahead of time.

It was very effective. It put him in a classical 'hurts so good' situation, but it was very likely that when Carole finally let go after an impressive three plus minutes, the feelings from his violent ejaculation erased any memory of the discomfort during the buildup.

Dale was faced with two problems in the aftermath. He had to gasp for breath, and it was very hard to return the kisses that were raining on him while gasping for breath.

He just laid there in a trance, the part of his mind that had requisitioned enough blood for some thought could hardly decide what to focus on. The main thing that kept drawing his attention was how radically his life had changed in what - an hour or so?

Even though organized thought was still laborious, all of his senses were sharpened. Odors. Compelling odors - aromas, actually. Sweet, floral, musky - each compelling in its own way. Then, there was that other special aroma - woman! Aroused woman. No, not exactly. Aroused women!

Barely having identified those aromas, other sensations dominated. The pleasant, hot heaviness that had covered his groin was replaced by a cool dampness and lack of pressure. Almost before the regret registered, fingers were gently lifting his still-firm penis and he luxuriated in the gentle washing and drying that followed.

The woman who had ridden him so vigorously - Claire, that was her name, exclaimed "Oh, looky! He's not all soft! After what he blew into me! Wow! Girls, we've got another stud, here. Phyllis, you won't have to wait long at all."

Acting as giddy as one of his grade-school girls, Claire scrambled up to his face on her knees, kissed him hard but briefly, and chortled "I'll bet I can have you straight and tall in nothing flat." Then, Claire was back kneeling over his crotch and doing gentle but exciting things to him with her mouth.

He would have watched, but the other women seemed to think it was more important for him to kiss them or to suckle the nipples that were pushed into his mouth. In the haze of all that stimulation, his lips closed on one nipple that was unbelievably large and hard. His eyes had been contentedly closed, but snapped open to take in the wonder of the magnificent mammary that held the nipple.

"Damn, Nancy!" Claire exclaimed. "I sure wish I had boobs that could do that to a man. He just shot straight up like a flag pole. Phyllis, get your pussy over here!"

There was a bit of scrambling, but soon, his reawakened cock was luxuriating in a different hot, moist sheath, his head rested in a different lap, and his hands enjoyed a different breast and pussy. He saw that his new partner was the larger woman, Phyllis. She was already plunging up and down on him, showing impressive strength.

For a minute or so, he enjoyed the wonderful feelings, this time without the urgent need for immediate release. Fully alert now, many thoughts were racing through his head. Were all of the women going to mount him like this? From what they had said earlier about his future, was this a campaign to make him forget the sadness and humiliation of his marriage? Well, it was working. But, was he content to just lie there and let them masturbate him with their pussies? That was not the kind of lover he was, at all. When she was still his, many times he had taken Caroline very aggressively, and she had loved it. Well, she apparently had not loved it enough, but..."

"Excuse me, Ladies," he said without any thought. He disengaged his hands and used them to sit up. Wrapping his arms around Phyllis, he rather awkwardly rolled them both sideways so he ended on top of her, still miraculously imbedded.

Driven by a need that he could not really identify, he started thrusting with all of his might as soon as his knees gave him traction. Phyllis let out a long "YESSSSSSSS!" and started returning his thrusts in kind.

Like his cousins Roger and Alan, Dale was over six feet tall. He was of slender build, though, underweight and not very toned. Phyllis may have weighed as much as he did. When she put her feet on the floor and began lifting her pelvis violently upward to meet his strokes, she threw him around so much that he lost his ability to pound her. Craving that almost violent action, she found a way to keep meeting his strokes without lifting him off the floor.

At fifty-six, it had been a long time since Dale had experienced multiple ejaculations in a short time. In fact, when he thought about it later, he was amazed that he had hardened again so quickly. The upshot was that the edge had definitely been taken off and he felt like he could keep fucking for a long time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.