My County, Tis of Mine
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

After being topped by Kathy we all took a break. I did a coke and three glasses of water in no time at all. Who knew sex could be dehydrating, I mean, I knew I came a lot but there sure wasn't that volume of liquid. Kathy even had made a small birthday cake for me that I thought was sort of sweet. I mean I think it meant I was more than just a meal-ticket to her. Dad's idea of watching and not talking to much seemed to work, these three weren't just fucking me, they were trying to be nice to me. Even Janie had a birthday card for me, when I opened the envelope, I found a hand drown card, when you opened it showed a drawing of a hammer on one side, and a cherry on the other, Janie had written in big letters, "ONE MORE MONTH!" Well that sure got a laugh and a hug and a kiss, which Janie tried to expand on. Mom jumped in and dragged her daughter off me. "Listen you little minx, you can wait 4 more weeks, believe me, that dick is worth waiting for. Well nothing else would do but both Kathy and Marty eat their pieces of cake off my dick. I ended up cumming for the third time in less than 4 hours Both ladies told me that cum and frosting were delicious, Understand when they said that they had melted frosting and cake crumbs and cum all over their mouths and chins. It almost looked like a porno cartoon. Nothing to do but lick each girls mouth, you know it was pretty good! Kathy said next time she was going to try coconut frosting, because the combination should be really good.

I got home by 8 PM which was OK because it was on a Sunday. Dad was out of town and wouldn't be back until Tuesday. Mom had kept some supper in the microwave for me. I wasn't really hungry but Kathy had warned me, "This thing we're doing with you, me and my daughters is hard on your mother, I'm sure she feels I'm stealing her little boy, No, No I know you're not a little boy, boy I sure know that! I'm talking about how your mom feels, she can't really tell you this sort of stuff, because you know, your dad is a strong willed guy, and she knows she would be in trouble if she talked against our arrangement. At first I was unhappy about loosing your dad, but he had always made it clear it was a financial arrangement not true love. I just never thought you could take his place, but you've done more than just fill his place, I like the way you've taken charge of us. It's good for us to have a man in charge, and you're our man." Try that on for size if you hear it from a 30 plus lady talking to a 15 year old boy. If I had had a vest, the buttons would have been popping. Kathy continued, "Now we'd have no problem telling your mom that she's the boss lady but there's no way I'm going to try to talk to her, but you should do all you can to keep reassuring her that she's your mom and you love her, and she'll be number one in your heart always. So if she makes you do some silly stuff, just remember she's trying to be sure that you still love her. Don't ever, ever come from here and go home and tell your mother you're not hungry, if she thinks I'm cooking for you it'll be worse than you having sex here. She can't give you the sex, but if she thinks I'm giving you food too, the shit will really hit the fan and everybody in this house wants to keep you, so eat, you're a growing boy!"

After I ate, I sat with mom and watched TV for a while, mom sighed and rested her head on my shoulder, "My little boy isn't so little anymore, are you?"

Looking back it must have sounded silly," Mom, I'm 15, I am growing up!'

"So tell me about your girlfriends, I just met them for a little while, are they nice, do you talk a lot or is it just sex, sex, sex, all the time?"

Well the big grown up 15 year old started blushing, and stammering, I sure didn't expect this conversation. "Mom, they're real nice, yeah we talk, and we talk a lot"

"Oh I bet you do"

"Mom really they're nice, and Kathy the mom, even said to me that she knew you were the boss lady in this thing"

"She better!"

"Mom, I don't know what to say to you, I have sex with her and her daughter, and I like it a lot", I held my hand up to stop her interrupting, "No let me finish, I'm looking forward to going to bed with the youngest daughter next month. It's just a shame that you and the three of them couldn't be friends, I really think you'd like her." Remembering what Kathy had said I added, "It really doesn't matter about the sex with them, you're my mom and I'll always love and take care of you" Mom looked up and suddenly kissed me not on the cheek but a real boy girl kiss, it wasn't until she pulled away that I smelled the liquor, mom had had a few while waiting for me to come home.

Suddenly mom got up and said," I'm going to bed early" I sat there trying to figure out not only what had just happened but what the hell did it mean.

I got a good idea of what it meant in the morning, as long as I could remember, mom had made breakfast in her robe or nightgown. This morning she was fully dressed in baggy clothes and a high necked sweat shirt. Mom was embarrassed about last night! The only thing I could figure she was embarrassed about was that big kid kiss, was mom jealous of my relationship with the girls? I would have really gnawed at that idea but today was the day I was getting a driver's license. I had a note from dad excusing my half day absence due to the licensing hours, I had begged for a whole day off but he had assured me that there would be time in the future to go out driving. So there I was, in school at one PM with two whole hours to go before I could go get my car at the dealership. Time must be relative because those were long long hours, I rode my bike to the dealership and almost grabbed the service manager while he was talking to a customer. But dad had already taught me that customers come ahead of family. So I stood there shifting my weight from foot to foot. The service manager turned to me and laughed anything I can do for you, Mike? I already had the license in my hand, "Oh yeah, where did I put those keys?" he reached out and handed them to me. Enjoy, the tanks full and don't forget to be home for supper on time! I guess he had been a boy once too.

Wouldn't you know I drove to all the kid hang outs and couldn't find anybody I knew. I didn't have time to drive to the trailer as I had told mom I would be home for supper. So out to the interstate and see if I could do a 100. Almost got there but I ran into traffic and so my very first drive in my very first car wasn't all that exciting. I was home in plenty of time for supper, but when I pulled in to the drive, I had to honk the horn so mom could come out and admire my car.

When she came out she was in more normal clothes that this morning, shorts and a normal top, hair in a ponytail. I couldn't resist, gave a wolf whistle, "Hey little girl, want to go for a ride in the big shinny car"

Mom laughed, "It looks very nice, now come in, and maybe you can take me for a drive after supper." Over dinner we talked about the usual stuff and we both laughed as I told her about not finding anyone to show the car off to. She assured me that there will be plenty of people that will see me in the coming weeks. "Now, you know, no speeding, I don't want to hear about 10 people wedged in that little car. Drive safely" and on and on, till I finally said, come on mom you and dad have said that a lot.

As we were cleaning up, mom said, "It's still early, come on, drive me out to the lake and we'll watch the sunset" Hell, I would have driven to the mailbox! Ten miles to the lake was great.

As we were getting ready to go I had to say it, "Now young lady, put your seat belt on or no ride for the little girl"

"Yes sir, what ever you say, you're the driver" We both laughed. The parking spot out at the lake was famous for its sunsets and its lover's lane history.

Monday is not a big night for lover's lanes so we were not parked that close to any other cars. Mom had brought some frozen water bottles with her, when she sipped from her bottle I could smell the gin, mine was just water though. There isn't much to say about sunsets, some are prettier than others but there are no bad ones. We just sat quietly and watched it grow dark. Mom was sipping on her gin, me I was thinking about when I could drive out and see the girls. As it was really getting dark mom said, "Guess it's time to go home and leave all this to the real lovers" It was a pleasant drive home and when we got there mom surprised me in the driveway. Just as I turned off the key, she reached over and grabbed me and gave me another of those big kid kisses, no tongue but her mouth was open! "There! Your first day with your car and you got a kiss from one of your girlfriends."

Well that gave me something to think about, was mom coming on to me, was she just lonely for dad, was she just having fun with me? I didn't know and I sure didn't know who I could ask about it, sure as hell it wasn't going to be dad.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.