My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

Her mom looked up and said, "You're just in time, I got this fine prick all cleaned up for you. You get undressed and hop in, I'll get the lord and master a glass of ice water, can I get you one too?

As Kathy walked towards the kitchen I was drawn to watch her ass. Every time I saw her naked, the firmness of her body amazed me, and now as she was walking away I could see the color in her ass from my spanking. Boy was that a turn on! But the exposure of firm 17 year old tits will always trump a 30 plus ass. Now, I'm an only child, I never had a sister to grow up or peek at, the closest I cam to tits was a rare occasional glimpse of my mom in some sort of undress, outside of that it was bikini summers so I find bare boobs somewhat akin to Niagara, or the Grand Canyon, something to behold and unlike the nature wonders something that you can put your hands on. Did you ever notice, when women take off their undies they bend over slightly, and when they do, their tits hang free from their bodies. As an almost 15 year old, I was seeing things that just amazed me. Unlike her mom, Marty had not trimmed her pubic hair, but her hair was light and soft to the touch. Funny, I liked both shaved and unshaven for different reasons. When I mentioned that to Kathy, she giggled and told me they did that so I could tell the difference in the dark. That was another revelation to me, to have women openly joking about sex, was brand new to me, and it did me good all of my life. I found if you were casual about the need for sex, women would respond in the same way; it was when you told them you loved them that the playing hard to get started.

As kathy flung herself into the bed, she laughed, "I see by the color of mom's ass, you gave her a little tune up. Next time, can you wait till I'm here? Then you and I can boss her around, she says she doesn't like to eat my pussy, but when she does she puts her heart in it. I'll bet I could make her do some stuff you'd be real surprised at. Can I ask about today at school? I didn't know if I should say Hi to you, and when you walked by I was scared that Mom and I had pissed you off. Look we both had a good time the other day. You're a good lover, with a nice sized cock, and we really like it here, I mean, you don't want to talk to me in school, I'll understand, but I sure hope we can keep this arraignment for a long time."

Ah ha, that's what the submissive spanking was all about, they were afraid of me! A couple of years later in a poly sci course we were reading Machiavelli, he said, "It is better to be feared than to be loved" how right he was! I was learning a lot here, a lot besides sex, "Well let me ask you something, if I start talking to you in school, are you going to introduce me to your friends, are we going to be friends in school, lovers or what?"

"No, I'll introduce you to my friends and I'll tell them that you're very mature for your age (That accompanied by a firm grip on my dick) and I like you a lot, but I don't want people to think me or my mom are trailer trash, please!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.