My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

As Martha hopped on the bed and I became the meat in a two girl sandwich, I spent probably the busiest three hours of my life, sexually, that is. Katy started by saying, "Let's see what you remember, find me Marty's clit. In a second, Marty rewarded me with a pleased grunt. Katy leaned over and kissed me, "Think you can find her G spot?" Even if I couldn't, looking was a lot of fun. But there it was, just as advertised, that pimply flesh at the top of the second cunt I had ever seen, little less touched.

This time Marty said, "Oh mom, you're a good teacher, he's right there and he's doing it right."

Katy corrected her, "He's not a he, he's out landlord and his name is Mike, or would you prefer, Sir?"

"No, Mike's fine, could you two show me what's involved in eating pussy, what turns a girl on?"

"Right away, first I'll eat mom, because she has to get warmed up to be good at it. Me, I like oral stuff, cocks, pussies, they all taste good to me and they all turn me on" Once again, pillows were moved around and Kathy's ass was a good 5 inches above the mattress ... New, before we start, how about giving both mom and me a kiss, we want you to be part of this" I couldn't just kiss Kathy without grabbing one of those awesome boobs. Her arm was around my neck in a flash and after licking my back teeth she moved her head to the side and used her tongue in my ear. Then she whispered, "You watch Marty, she's very good at going down on women, but don't tell her, don't want her getting a big head." As I moved down to where Marty was kneeling between her mother's legs, I was surprised to see that she had already stuck two fingers into her mom's cunt! She pulled her fingers out to show me how wet her mom was," You want a taste?" I reached out and took a tentative lick, considering I had just come in there less than 30 minutes ago, didn't taste that bad. I wouldn't want it for breakfast, but if it got me more pussy, I could handle it. Then she moved forward and kissed me hard, more tongue! What a day, She held me for a second, "You don't have to kiss me after I eat mom, I'll understand" A quick peck and she got to work.

I got the full escorted tour. Complete with instructions, "You lick here first", you flutter your tongue when you're on that, its fun to try to suck it into your mouth. Someday, you should try to give us a hickey on our clit, we might not survive, but wow!" She was showing me what to do where, how to open a pussy like a flower, where to use my teeth, what to blow on, what to suck and what to lick. Now all of this was accompanied my ever increasing noises from her mom. By now mom had one hand in her daughter's hair and the other on one of her tits. Marty pulled up for a second, her face wet with her siliva and her mother's juices "Kiss her now, feel the difference."

Boy, she wasn't kidding, Katy kissed me like I had the key to the last lifeboat. Now the arm around my neck was demanding, pulling me ever closer as her tongue went ever deeper. She only let up for a second, "Pinch my nipples, squeeze my tits, her tongue is great but I want to come from your hands!" As I complied, she continued, "Harder, make me moan" I got my other hand in play and pinched each nipple, slowly increasing the pressure until I felt I almost had to stop. Just then, Katy yelled, "Push that cunt's face into my pussy, I'm going to come! Make her swallow every drop! She's your cunt, make her work!" There I was squeezing one tit til I thought the nip would pop off while pushing a woman's face into her mother's pussy. No body was touching me and I was sporting a hard on that could cut glass. Now Katy had her legs wrapped around her daughter and both hands on her head, moving her daughters face, up, down, left right, in a big big orgasm. If that's what sucking pussy can do, I'm going to have to take it up. Now I had both mother and daughter panting as they caught their breaths. Kathy's chest was rising and falling as she kept trying to get enough air in her lungs; Marty had her head up out of her mom's puss, but was on all fours trying to get her breathing under control. They had both given their all for a great orgasm.

Watching Martha try to catch her breath, her stomach rippling and her boobs moving all over the place as she tried to get more oxygen, I was drawn in, without being asked I leaned into her and Kissed Martha full on the lips. Oh yeah, I could taste what must be pussy, but Martha's lips were so slick with her mother's juices that my tongue was in her mouth immediately, She was still trying to catch her breath, so I inhaled through my nose and exhaled immediately into her mouth. I did that several times and Martha really liked it. Later she told me it was like someone giving her an oxygen mask. After kissing Marty I was sitting there with a raging erection looking from mother to daughter. I was trying to find a way to do both at once. Kathy saw my look, "Oh, Michael, you need to do Marty, she just gave me, no both of you, just gave me this great cum, you do her dog fashion and we can 69 and I can lick the two of you at once. I am a quick study; you don't have to tell me something twice.

The alarm went off at 4:30; Kathy was taking no risks about pissing off my mom. This had been the greatest day of my life. I actually caught myself just smiling for no good reason except, I'd never had it this good! Kathy and Marty got me in and out of the shower much faster than I wanted. Only way to move me was for Kath to promise me that next time we would all shower together and have plenty of time to get 'real clean'"

"Or dirty" interjected Marty, laughing.

I was home by 10 to 6. Halfway through dinner, dad said, "Doris, this must be the best meal you ever cooked, look at the smile on your son's face." He started laughing,

Mom said, "That's enough" but she was smiling a little too. I came back to earth and realized they had been talking about and to me. After stuttering around, Mom saved me, "Never mind, let's get one thing straight here. I know you're growing up, but I promise you, your grades drop at school, I will ground you, and on this your father will not argue with me. Isn't that right?" Both dad and I recognized that tone, it was her "Don't Tread on Me" voice and she didn't use it very often, but when she did it was easier to duck than fight. There was no studying for me that night, I was worn out. I was in bed, still grinning by 9 PM. I don't think I rolled over till the alarm went off at 6:30. The next morning at breakfast, mom handed me a paper bag. "Here' there are two sets of underwear; take those with you next time, the least those two can do is send you home with clean clothes. If they can take care of you, they can take care of your underwear!" Mom almost sounded jealous.

"Mom, they're really,,, "

"Don't tell me anything about that!" That voice again, I shut up, and was off to school.

I had just got laid for the first time two days ago, but already I was looking at girls with different eyes. As I walked in the hall, I was sort of separating the girls into better than, or not as good as, Marty. I saw her in the hall, she didn't say hi to me so I just walked on, we'll have to talk about that, next time, which was going to be this afternoon.

At lunch I pressed number 1 on my new cell, Kathy answered on the second ring. "Hi, I was wondering when you would call, Marty and I were talking about what a good time we had with you." I asked about this afternoon. Kathy had already worked it out, I would meet her at the mall, she would be by the west entrance, she'd be three rows away from the doors, it was a green Toyota. I told her I'd be there by 2:30; her response was a real turn on, "Oh great that means we'll have some time alone. I'll see you then.

It was all I could do to not run towards Kathy's car once I spotted it. I'm too young to act cool when there is pussy in the air. As we were pulling out of the parking lot I put a hand on Kathy's thigh. "Whoa there cowboy! No nonsense when we're anywhere where people can see us. Soon as we get out of town you can put that hand back, but I don't want somebody looking in the car and talking; and it's not just me, neither your mom nor dad want any wagging tongues. Don't worry; I'll make it up to you for any momentary denials."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.