My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

I was two weeks short of 15 when dad explained the facts of life here in our county. "Son, your grandfather was a brilliant man. He won one of the first large lottery jackpots and moved here so he could own the whole county. He invested wisely and I think I've done a good job following his lead. This is a dirt poor county with less than 10,000 people in and our family owns most of it. We own the Ford and the Chevy dealership along with the Toyota store. In addition we own all the fast food chain stores here plus all but 3 of the gas stations/convenient stores. Through your mom we own the 3 store grocery chain and the two hardware stores plus the farm and feed co-op. We've managed to keep a Wal Mart Super Center to a small size and they lease their land from us. In addition the three factories here belong mostly to us, the original owners are managers but they work for me. There are three banks and we own controlling interest in two of them plus most of the founding shares of the savings and loan. You know we elect whoever we want to for county government and you've meet the state rep and congressman from our district; they are at our house a lot because they know I control the votes in this county. The state police pretty much leave us alone here since the governor and I helped pick the head of the patrol.

You're out with me today because it's time you start learning how we run our county. Certain people have to be reminded who's the boss, so I go around and collect on rents, debt payments, various collections in person to not only get our money but to remind them who's the boss. I also have a lot of people I give money to. Some are old and their Social Security doesn't give them enough, some just made some mistakes and need time to get back on the right foot. And some pay in different ways. Now the next place we're going to is Kathy Bones. Kathy met some bad guys and ended up with two kids before she was 20. She's doing the best she can to raise the two girls and it's hard for her since she doesn't have any skills because she was too lazy to study in school. Anyway, I've been supporting them for the last three years and I think it's time you started taking care of them."

I started to object, "I've got no money, I don't want to get involved"

Dad just rolled over me, "No, no, I'm going to give you the money that you give them. But it's important that they know they have to keep you happy to keep getting the money." With that he pulled off the road and turned to me. "You're old enough to know about sex, but now it's time for you to learn how our world works. We own this county, these are our people and we take care of them and because of that they take care of us. Now what I'm about to tell you, is something you're mom knows but we don't talk about. I have an overactive sex drive and have a couple of women on the side. As long as I don't bring home a disease, everything is fine, your mother and I still have sex but I'm one of those guys that just needs something extra, a lot extra."

If you'd have taken a picture, I'm sure my mouth was hanging open. "I know this is a lot for you to take in, but I'm setting you up with a very attractive woman and her two daughters, I've had both the mother and the oldest daughter but I saved the 14 year old for you. You're getting to the age where the local girls will be trying to get their hooks into our family money, so your mom and I decided this is the best thing."

"Mom knows!"

"Don't interrupt, yes, your mother knows, in fact she insisted on meeting both Kathy and her oldest she agreed that we'd rather you have a small harem of your own than run the risk of some little gold digger get her hooks in you ... Now, we expect you to still date, this family is just pussy for you to blow off steam with, you are not marring into that family! Now we're going to their double wide, they know that we are coming; this will be the last time I go there. Today I'll have my farewell fuck of the oldest daughter and you will have your welcome fuck of the mom. I was going to let you have the daughter, because Kathy is better in bed than her kid, but I felt it was important that you start fucking the head of the house first. Now listen, we own the land and the trailer, we pay the taxes and insurance, I pay for health insurance on the three of them plus I give them $150.00 a week in spending money. If they don't like it, they are free to leave the county. Now understand, these are not our slaves, they're just poor people who are taking the easy way out, by fucking for their upkeep. Since they're not slaves, you can't whip them or do something stupid like make fun of the girls at school. You just treat them like neighbors except they fuck and suck whenever you want it. In a month the youngest will be 15 and you can think about taking her, I hope, cherry. Her mom will help you with that, if not you tell me. In two weeks you'll be 15, think of today as an early birthday present. When you're 15, and get your license we'll go down to the Toyota store and find you a nice used car that way Kathy won't have to run around picking you up and taking you home. In the meantime here's a cell phone, press 1 and it rings Kathy, tell her where you are and she'll come get you.

Now here are four envelopes, the one with Kathy on it has their $150 plus another 200, you tell Kathy, you want her to go buy herself some fancy underwear. The Janie one is for the youngest, there's another 100 for her for back to school stuff, and the Martha one is $200 for the 17 year old, tell her to take the money and buy herself something nice. You give them the envelopes after I leave. They have to learn that you are in charge of their future. Before you leave this evening, tell them you expect a fashion show next week. Try to limit your trips to two or three times a week, after six months or so, we'll see if your mother will let you spend the night, but right now, that's out of the question, your mom still wants to think of you as her little boy, so mind your curfew, or I'll cut you off from these girls."

By now we were at their trailer, at least there wasn't a car up on blocks in the yard. Inside I was surprised to find the place neat and well kept. As we walked in, dad told me, never knock, this is yours not theirs, they want you to knock, tell them to get their own place, the three women got up and ran to dad to hug him. The oldest, Kathy, was attractive in that sort of hard bodied look some hillbilly women get. Her cutoffs showed some nice legs and what looked like a tight ass. She had on one of those sleeveless white shirts with a turned up collar and quite a bit of cleavage. Looking at her blouse I saw that she had wide set tits with a wide valley between them. The next one, Martha, had on tight jeans and a skinny tight looking ass, her halter top, showed a flat stomach and some nice sized jugs. The youngest was dressed in a ratty old set of jeans and a tee shirt. It looked like the packaging was hiding a nice product.

As often happened around my dad, I just sort of stood there waiting for what ever was going on until it was time for somebody to notice me. After giving the two oldest big hugs and solid ass grabs, dad picked up the young girl and swung her around before he hugged her, "I'm going to miss not getting some of you, but like I sad, you're off limits til you turn 15. OK, everybody sit at the table and I'll introduce you to the new owner." That phrase brought conversation to a screeching halt as all three turned to look at me. "I told you about my son, Mike, he's turning 15 in two weeks and it's time he learned how business works in our county. Today I gave him the deeds to several properties, yours included. Now, nothing is going to change, everything will be the same, except you'll now be Mike's tenants instead of mine. He knows all about our arraignments so there will be no change in rent, hospitalization or your income. In fact, since he's new at this, be nice to him and he might be nicer than I was." Three women were looking very hard at me, the youngest and almost my age had a very speculative look, I think she was trying to see me in a wedding tux. The middle one had never talked to me in 8 years of going to the same school, I don't have to tell you, the junior home coming queen in high school does not speak to junior high boys. 'Oh boy I thought, this could be a lot of fun', but then I remembered dad's warning about not making fun of the girls at school. Well there would be plenty of time after school. Katy, the mom was studying me, I guess she was wondering what she was going to do with a 14 year old boy. I could have told her; everything you did with my dad, only a lot more often.

Dad went on, "Now mike knows what you girls need to live on, you have any special problems you tell him, I think you'll find he's as fair as I was. Now, I don't have a lot of time today and I want to have a farewell party with Martha here, so, Jamie, why don't you go see the neighbors for a couple of hours, your mom is going to be busy getting to know Mike there won't be anyone or anything for you to do around here

"Oh, can't I stay and at least watch?"

"Not today, pumpkin, maybe next time, now get going." With that little Jamie tried to show everybody she wasn't so little as she hopped in dad's lap and laid a hell of a kiss on him, from the outside, sure looked like a lot of tongue was going down dad's throat. With that she ran for the door, before anyone could swat her. "Dad just laughed, "I'm going to miss not getting some of that, maybe next year, if I ask real nice Mike might let me have a little taste., now, Martha, get over here on my lap, you and I have to have our fond farewells. Katy, why don't you show Mike around his house, you don't have to give him a key, I'll give him my old one."

Katy got up and leaned over, I'm sure to show me her tits, come on Mike, and let me show you what you daddy gave you. Holding my hand, she pulled me up and led me through the house. It doesn't take a long time to tour a double wide, Saw the two girls bedrooms, both girls had queen sized bed and when we got to the master bedroom I was impressed that they had shoehorned a king sized bed into it. Katy said," I think you'll like this room, your dad was very happy here and I'm sure I can make you happy to." She started slowly unbuttoning her blouse, "Let me show you what else you get with this place." I sat on the bed as all my blood raced to my dick. Prior to today, the furthest I'd gotten with a girl was copping a feel outside their dress. Things were moving pretty fast for me. When she had the blouse undone she pulled it out of her jeans and threw it over the nearest chair. Wow, I'd sneaked peeks at my mom when she was dressing, but here was a grown up, a mother standing in front of me in her bra! WOW!!! "Would you like to undo my bra, or shall I do it?"

I had to lick my lips before I could talk, "I'd like to." then she surprised me by pushing her tits almost into my face "This one hooks in the front, just reach in there with both hands"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.