My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

Two days before the girls were to move in I was exhausted. Mom had worked me to death with cleaning and rearranging. I was secretly pleased that mom was pushing so hard to make things nice for the girls but I was also beginning to wonder if I was going to be overrun with women running the house and me! Well I could always move out and just use mom's house for my own personal brothel! We'd had an early supper and were just unwinding when mom brought up the day before. "Mike, can we talk about yesterday

"Sure, what about?" I knew but I wanted to have mom spell it out.

"That Fran is a little scary to me. I never saw anyone as greedy as she is about sex. No, let me finish! Now she got here what, 9 AM. and from 9:15 to almost five o'clock she was either fucking or sucking one of us. I told you that I thought we should be careful around her son but yesterday was like something out of a porn movie. You know after she had you cum all over her face that I had to take her into the bathroom over an hour later to get her to take off the dried cum! Now I'm not saying I didn't cum a lot from her gong down on me, but it was sort of like she was driven: I'm having orgasms but I was a little afraid she was going to bite or something. There just didn't seem to be any affection there, more like a job that had to be done. Look how she was about you doing her ass! From everything I saw, she was pushing back wanting more, but when your dick came out of her ass it was bloody and she dove on it to get all the blood for herself.

Did she say anything to you about being bitten? She told me that if I bit off one of her nipples could I please give it to her so she could eat it! She didn't want me to have it all to myself! And you saw the way she was about getting spanked, I mean it, I saw you, your arm got tired and she was asking for more. You want her to come over again, you know I'll do what you tell me to, but I hope we can find other ones to play with.

"Don't worry mom, she's a little too kinky for me to, when she had me alone for a while she told me that if I wanted to, I could bite off one of her toes! You know I think spankings increase the feelings (big nod from mom) but she wants to go somewhere I don't want to go. In fact, I'm a little scared that if you hung out with her she'd have us all doing bad things."

"I have to agree with you, there's something scary there. I think we'll just ease away from them. You know I keep hoping that I could find two or three other boys who are fucking like we are. I just wonder if they've come up with something we haven't done."

Mom laughed out loud. "Different! Come on, with your stable, no your flock, you could be the idea man for a porno studio! Look, you got me, Kathy and her two daughters, I know you did Sally and her mom, one of my best friends, Trudi, and that Connie and her daughter, and god knows how many I don't know about! I don't know what goes on at the office but when that Irene was here I saw her eyeing you, you can get her anytime you ask. I don't know about what you do at school, but as poor as this town is, you could probably get at least half the girls in your class. Honey you can give lessons to just about anybody!"

I had to grin, a little sheepishly but still a grin, "Speaking of school, I've a favor to ask of you, could you start going to PTA meetings? I've got two reasons, one, I thought we'd give some big money to the school system and I want to find out what's going on, you know, who are the good guys who are the bad. And second, when you go try to make friends with my math teacher, Miss Gunkel, see if there's a chance for me to nail that."

Mom laughed, "See what I mean, you're asking your own mother to bird dog a new piece for you, and not only do you think there's nothing wrong with it, dammit, neither do I. Think about that for awhile!" Mom was getting a little angry as she talked.

I laughed back, "Yeah, you're right, I don't think anybody's ever had it this good." And I reached for her boob. I thought I'd let mom decide if the 'good' I was talking about was her tit or my sex life! I don't think anything can replace that feeling of lust you get with the first few new fucks with a new partner. That feeling of having to have it now! You know when you can't get your tongue far enough down their throats, can't hold them close enough, can't get your dick in them any sooner, all that. But there is a lot to be said for a fuck with somebody you are used to. The sense of knowing that both of you are going to have a very good time in a little while. As much as I like spanking both my mother's ass and her pussy sometimes it's just as good to make leisurely love. This was one of those, 15 minutes later when my mom rolled me on my back and mounted me she grabbed my dick and so very slowly lowered herself on to me. Well we got in another 5 or 6 minutes of leisure love till lust took over. Without ever taking her eyes off of mine mom went from low, low to overdrive and just as she felt me swelling up prior to coming she stopped dead.

I started to say something, she held up her hand, "Wait." I could see her face contorting with strain; and then I felt it! Mom's cunt muscles were milking me! I don't mean muscle contractions I mean her vaginal muscles were coordinated; they were rhythmically milking from the base of my dick up to the head and then back to the base. Suddenly she got fast; three quick strong milking sensations and I came like Old Faithful after a week's vacation!

"I laid there stunned, when I caught my breath I said," Where did that come from?"

"I didn't want you to think I was wasting your money at yoga class! It's something they call Tantric sex. I was talking to the instructor after class one day and she told me about these exercises." I may be a kid but I'm not stupid, I really wanted to meet this instructor and send the girls there but I wasn't going to say anything just now.

"What can I say? The best mom, the very best, just when I think life can't get any better, here you come with something brand new. You know if you need to practice, just let me know." I was starting to laugh as I finished talking and mom laughed with me.

"My son, always helpful!"

When the girls moved in it wasn't as bad as I feared, no moving vans since we had more furniture than we knew what to do with. Mr. D got me some people to move their clothes so it was actually over quickly. The men came in with four cartons, only Marty needed an extra carton. And the clothes were put away and moving was done in under a half an hour. I distributed new keys to all three plus a garage door opener to Kathy; and suddenly a huge silence fell over the room. Everyone, myself included was thinking, now what? Thank god for feminine practicality, mom took the girls in hand and showed them where everything was in the kitchen, and the basement storage and the washing machines, then back to the kitchen for an inventory of the refrigerator and pantry and a shopping list. Now at least the girls were talking a little as we sat in the living room drinking iced tea.

Kathy decided to really break the ice, "Doris, if it's all right with you the three of us would like to really thank you for welcoming us into your home." My mother had no more said something about it being nothing than Marty and Janie were taking off their clothes. Kathy stood up and started unbuttoning. "What we thought is that it would only be right that we start by making you two happy and from then on we'll just let stuff happen, Doris, Janie insists on being first with you." Janie did blush at that. Next thing, 3 naked ladies were undressing mom and me. Kathy had sole possession of me and the two girls were fumbling over mom. As soon as everybody was naked, mom and I were pushed back on the couch. We were side by side, Kathy between my knees and her daughter Janie right next to her centered on mom. Martha sat on the other side of mom and reached over and kissed her. As mom relaxed into the kiss, a hand came over to caress one of her boobs. Then I was distracted by a hand on my dick, as I looked down, Kathy was resting with her head on my thigh as she watched her two daughters start on mom. Janie had mom's puss pulled open and was looking at it almost like a curious dog examines something, her head was cocked and she was slowly looking from side to side and up and down. Then she leaned in and took a slow lick from bottom to top of the left side of mom's cunt, Janie paused at the top to sort of reflect on what she had just done and then she once again slowly did the right side. With that, I watched as mom broke out in goose pimples! By now Kathy had the head of my dick in her mouth as she continued to watch my mom getting ravaged. Janie was slow and deliberate each lick on each side went a little deeper, but they were so slow! I could not have held out against that kind of restraint on my dick and as far as I could tell mom was failing quickly. Finally Janie got to the top of mom's puss and went for the clit. Mom went into orbit with the very first touch to her clit and Janie was going for total world domination of my mother. Now Marty took my mother' hands that had been foundling her and moved them, one to Janie's head and the other to Kathy's head.

By now I was in the throes of one of Kathy's super blow jobs. The thing about sex with her whole family is there was no false pride; they put it all out there for everyone to see. No phony shyness, just masters at their craft doing everything the very best way they knew how. When I look down at my mom's head going up and down in my lap it is the most erotic thing in the world, partly because it is my mother sucking my cock. But right now, when I looked down at Kathy sucking away on me, her expert tongue and throat action combined with the fact that every time her head came up she was looking at me to make sure I was happy; technically the best blow job in the world. This was going to be one hell of a housewarming party! Janie paused to look up after mom's second orgasm, and there was still enough of the little girl in her that you could see how pleased she was with herself at what she was accomplishing! Me, I sat and watched my mother cumming over and over as she held a hand on the head of the woman that was sucking her son off, at times like this, I wondered what a throne would cost!

Then everybody shifted one spot. Little Janie showed her switch hitting ability by diving onto my dick, a dick well lubed with my precum and her mother's spit. After the first deep dive she settled back in to using her tongue on my dick and every crease on my balls. I'll tell you, you want some strange sensations, have someone lick the joint where your legs join your body! As all this was going on her hands were playing with my dick and balls. After the grand tout of my crotch Janie settled down to slowly, lovingly lip massage my prick; now I had time to see how the others were doing, Marty had decided that tonight her specialty would me clit cleansing, she had two fingers in mom's pussy but they were more or less motionless it was her lips that were in constant motion as her tongue was lashing at mom's clit. Kathy was snuggled up next to mom as her lips went back and forth between mom's tits and her mouth. I don't know if it was Marty's tongue or Kathy's but mom dug her nails into my thigh as she had another orgasm. It was painful enough that it took my mind off my dick for a minute. The next day I found several sets of fingernail punctures on that leg. I showed them to mom and said that my leg meter counts at least five orgasms, what's your count? While Katy was busy with mom's tits I snuck in a kiss and whispered into mom's ear, "How so you like your new room mates?" Before she could answer I got another set of nail marks! Usually I don't like pain and would have done something but today was a day to insure that mom would be happy sharing me with three other women.

The last switch ended with Kathy on her knees in front of mom. With a laugh she said to mom. "You've seen what the kids can do, now, try some from their teacher!'

Marty was holding my dick and just before she Hoovered me said, "If you cum in my mouth, I promise to share it with the rest of the family." A lot of sex is mental; Marty's statement was as erotic as the whole scene. There I was, on the couch with my naked mother by my side; three women were working us over, I don't think mom even knew how many orgasms she had as three different girls ate her pussy and kissed and played with her tits. I'd had a mother and her two daughters worshipfully suck my cock and I found Marty's comment a turn on! Go figure! Well Kathy was as good as her word, she had mom off and running almost at once. Marty was using all the tricks of her very talented family and I was getting so close, then I looked over at mom and got the final surprise of the afternoon. Little Janie had switched around and was lying with her head on mom's lap and was suckling on mom's tit. Suckling complete with those curled up, almost fists that babies make as she pushed and pulled on mom's tit. Mom had responded and was cradling her 14 year old baby so her mouth was constantly sucking on her.

That was it, I grabbed Marty's head as I came, we had been at least 30 minutes on the couch and I was leaking pre cum the whole time, but it seemed I came a cupful. My ejaculation was so strong it was almost painful and I felt sort of vacuum locked afterwards. Marty, true to her word, didn't swallow and took and held it all and just gently licked my dick as it softened in her mouth. As usual, after an orgasm my dick was too sensitized to take much stimulation and I slowly pushed her off. When I opened my eyes, Kathy was looking up at my mother suckling her daughter, mom saw her and gave a weak smile as if to say, what should I do, Kathy smiled back reassuringly and with that her daughter reached over to kiss and share some of my cum. Then it was up to mom and mom got another taste of me, it took a little prodding but Janie finally let go of my mother's boob. We were all smiling at her as we watched her come back from where ever she had been. A mouthful of cum brought her back to earth. Then it was a round robin of kisses, mom and Janie, mom and Kathy, Janie and her mother and finally as I stood up to go to the bathroom I got a long warm cum flavored kiss from all four, one right after the other.

I took a well needed nap as the ladies arranged their closets and dressers. Mom had baked a casserole so dinner was easy; all the ladies were wearing robes at the table. The girls had shorties on showing a lot of leg and some cleavage, Mom and Kathy had longer ones on, legs covered unless they sat down then, gravity took over and I was looking at more thighs. Table conversation was about the major shopping expedition planned for tomorrow. Mom started, "I bought everybody a long and a short robe but you don' have to wear them, I just didn't know what you had, and if you don't like them we'll get new tomorrow and save those for guests. I thought we would make major inroads on Victoria's Secrets and a couple of the dress shops. I'd also like your ideas on new beds and bedding. I think the least the sultan over there can do is get us all new outfits, maybe the makeup counters for complete makeovers."

Janie broke in, "Makeup, oh mom can I?"

Kathy answered with, "You're still too young for a lot of makeup, but we'll see."

Mom said, "Perhaps we can each buy one of those promo kits they sell, then we can come home and play dress up."

I spent the next half hour looking for important E mails and an hour of some cop show on TV with Janie on one side and Marty on the other then it was bed time. The girls got goodnight kisses, which Janie tried to turn into an invitation but I was saving myself for my first night with both my mother and Kathy. A quick shower for all of us, me first then mom and Kathy together; mom's idea, not mine. I was in the middle of the bed when my two consorts, main squeezes, lovers, came in, both wearing see through nightgowns. Nightgowns they more or less simultaneously took off and dove into bed.

Every boy's dream, I was in bed with two adult women who not only loved me would do anything sexual for me. Where to start? Well kissing is always a good place to start from. I just laid there as mom and Kathy leaned over me and alternated on my lips and face and ears. My hands were touching their backs and I would feel one breast and then the other drag across my chest as they leaned in for another kiss. I wanted to get more active in this manage so I got up, slid down the bed a little and turning and facing the headboard sat cross-legged. Maybe not romantic but now I could put a hand on two pussys at once. With all our heads in a line, the only way to caress one was to turn my back on the other. As I fondled my sweeties, they realized that I was going to be down there a while; so they moved so that their shoulders were touching and quickly had an arm around each other, As I started fingering them they started kissing each other. God that is a beautiful sight, two good looking women kissing with total abandon, what a turn on! As they turned more towards each other they made sure to keep their legs spread to allow me access. Now besides kissing, tits and asses were being rubbed and three separate heart rates were going up.

I wasn't going to make a mistake tonight, "Who's first here, my dick definitely needs to be inside somebody."

Mom volunteered, "Do my butt, please, my clit got a hell of a workout this afternoon, it could use a break and I owe Kathy a cum from this afternoon." As she was talking, mom had shifted so her ass was up and her mouth down on Kathy. While this was going on, Kathy had reached over to the nightstand and had a tube of lube that she held out to me. I found out later that when mom was showing her new room mates around she showed them that each night table was stocked with lubes, handiwipes, and fresh towels! And I thought mom was going to be a hard sell. Boy it just doesn't get any better than this; I'm on my knees about to fuck my mom's ass, an ass she wants me to fuck as she goes down on my best girlfriend. As mom started to burrow into Kathy's cunt, Kathy looked up at me winked and wiggled her tongue at me. By now I had fucked both mom and Kathy in the ass enough times that both ladies just needed the lube and a gentle pressing of my dick and their assholes would open like some of that time lapse photography you see of a tulip opening! But it doesn't get old. Ever time is as good as the first time, no actually better because now I can ass fuck them with abandon, after just a few strokes they are as open as their assholes will get and I can pound away on them. The texture of an asshole is so different than a pussy, firmer, tighter and more texture than a pussy, assholes seem grained like old leather where pusses seem more pimply more bumps than the crevasses in a loving ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.