My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

The day the yoga lady and her son were due for lunch, mom woke me with a blow job. Since whenever she could mom always looked at my face when she sucked, she could tell by my smile that I was awake. She pulled her lips off my dick but continued to stroke and massage me, "I should warn you, this Fran is sort of flat chested, in fact she's smaller than Janie. But she's real pretty and always smiles, I'm sure you're going to like her. When I invited the two of them last week, I warned her that you have a big dick and she told me that it would be no problem."

"Mom, just how small is this woman?"

"No, she's not a midget or anything, she's just a petite slender woman, when you see her you'll find it hard to believe she had a child. When we were talking, I warned her that you were a firm master and with her small little butt was she sure she could take a spanking? I think, in some ways she doesn't believe that we have the relation that we do; so do me a favor, when they're here I want you to give me a hard spanking, really hard just so I can prove to her how much I love you!"

"Come on mom, the only person you have to prove anything to, is me. You take good care of me and my needs and you can tell the rest of the world to go scratch!"

"Well you just be sure to put the two of us through our paces, just to see if she can keep up. I'm going to show that boy of hers a lot of ways he can boss her around. I don't mind taking a few extra shots today knowing that this Fran'll be taking then forever!" And with that little declaration mom went back down and finished me up. As I watched her head bob, and lazily played with her ears and hair I couldn't help think how lucky I was; my mom wanted me to abuse a friend of hers, and was sucking me off so I'd be slower to cum when the friend got here! You think good thoughts, good things happen, soon mom was happily swallowing away. After breakfast, we discussed how to do Fran and her son when they got here. I was on the phone most of the morning convincing lawyers, yes, that is what I want to do! When the doorbell rang at 11 AM, I switched all phones to voice mail and took a quick leak.

By the time I got to the living room, mom was standing next to an Audrey Hepburn look a like and somebody almost as tall. Both women had on the same style of clothing, but where mom was almost bursting out of her blouse there were only a couple of slight tell tale bumps where Fran's tits were supposed to be! Elfin, pixyish? Fran was a petite woman, who could easily pass for 15 if you didn't look closely at her face. In face side by side with her son they could easily be taken for brother and sister. Introductions were being made in that sort of daisy chain style of first and last names. I shook Frank's hand, which really seemed sort of dumb, come on teenagers don't shake hands. Mom kissed Frank hello, and not on the cheek! I had told her I wanted to be aggressive with these two and she was starting right off; Fran tried to turn a cheek as mom bore in but mom wouldn't let her, so there they were the Yoga mates who according to mom had never even touched before, kissing away. Fran put her hand out to me for a greeting, I ignored it and grabbed her for a firm kiss, no tongue as yet but she knew that the kiss had intent in it.

Mom had made up some sandwiches so all we had to do for lunch was open the refrigerator. "So Fran, how long have you and your son been dating?" Mom giggled into her sandwich as Fran's head popped back and her son got very interested in the conversation. "I mean, mom and I have been steady for the last six months, the best six of my life, I must say!"

"Me too" mom piped in.

"After some hemming and a lot of hawing, Fran managed, "We're really not dating, I mean we've done a few things a few times; we haven't gone all the way yet." delivered with a blush!

"Well Mike and I sure have, we've not only gone all the way, we've gone all ways, and I love it!" said mom with a big grin! Frank's eyes were getting bigger with every bit of dialogue.

"Well before we eat, I promised Frank a treat." I said as I got behind mom and reached around her to grab her tits through the blouse. "Hold still mom, it's time we unleash these beauties upon the world." Mon had tied the shirt under her boobs and I slid my hands down to undo the knot. Now Frank was goggle eyed and his mother was blushing! As I loosened the shirt tails her tits just popped into view. No matter how many times I saw them, every time was like the first time. I was always stopped by their beauty. The compound curves and the fullness coupled with those lovely light brown free standing nipples was a joy forever. Mom stood still as I moved my hands away and took her shirt with me; mom stood tall knowing she had the best tits in this room! "OK Frank it's your turn, time to display your mother just as I've displayed mine."

And just as I expected, here came the trouble, Fran's whole body language as she turned sideways and drew up her knees said she wasn't going to play! Frank may have been 12 but he could read the same signs that everyone else could. "But mom!"

"Fran, Frank, it's time to decide: Fran, are you going to submit to your son as your rightful lover and leader, Frank are you going to be the head of your family if you are tell your mother what she has to do to be happy!" By god, little Frank had balls,

"Mom, I told you what we were going to do today, do not embarrass me in front of people! Stand up and face Doris and Mike, Stand up now!" It was a moment of decision, and Fran made the right decision; she slowly stood and turned to face mom and me. Frank reached around her and started unbuttoning her, oh so white blouse. One, than two and with the third button, Fran gave a small shiver but suddenly stood taller and you could see her shoulders move slightly back as she decided to join in wholeheartedly. One, than two and with the third button, the last two just popped open and Frank was undressing his own mother in front of strangers. As I watched I could see his fingers slightly tremble in excitement.

How could I complain about his excitement when I was turned on by the concept of a son undressing his mother for strangers! When Frank pulled the blouse off his mother's shoulders, she didn't even make an attempt to cover herself, she just stood there, hands at her sides with her pubescent breasts exposed to us all. As mom said later," I was afraid I was going to laugh or smile, she has to be the smallest breasted woman I'd ever seen or heard of. Do you know she told me she's never owned a bra besides the very first training bra her mother bought her?" I had to agree with mom because it was hard for me not to make some stupid comment. Mom saved the day, she stepped forward put her arms around Fran and said, "Welcome to our house and our life style."

We sat down to a light lunch of small sandwiches and salad, I was sitting next to Fran and across from us mom was next to Frank. It was fun, because I could reach under the table and run my hand up and down Fran's thigh. The fun part was as I did that she would flnch, while mom across from us was doing the same to her son and he wasn't flinching but sure responding, he was sweating enough that he might melt and he kept moving in his seat as if he had just shit his pants and was trying to find some way to be comfortable with it. When mom got up to get dessert, I asked him." You all right there Frank you seem a little antsy." That at least got a little giggle out of mother and I felt her leg untense under my hand. Mom was back with this super rich Dobos torte with whipped cream. I made up a new house rule on the spot. "Here we always feed the guests dessert." Now mom and I were hand feeding our newest victims. One nice thing about feeding whipped cream is you can always manage to get some outside the person's mouth and what else can you do but lick it off. As silly as it was we were all soon laughing, even Fran as I licked her upper and lower lip, suddenly her knees were pressing into mine as we almost faced each other. Mom was the first to manage to drop some whipped cream on her boob and Ohhh so politely asked Frank to lick it off because she didn't want her fingers sticky just yet. Well nothing else would do but for me to 'drop' some whipped cream on to Fran's baby boob and quickly dive down to lick it off before it ran down. Much to my amazement Fran had a strong reaction to me licking her minuscule boob, booby, booblet? Anyway she sure seemed to enjoy. By the time we were done, warm washcloths were called for, I was wowed by the effect a warm towel on those small tits had on Fran, and I didn't have to look to see how happy frank was cleaning up mom. Nothing would do but a general hug and some cheek kissing afterwards.

Time for the next step, "Mom, take Frank upstairs and show his around, Fran and I are going to talk for a bit and then we'll be up to join you" As she watched her son go out the door hand in hand with my mother I could almost see her tense up. I pulled two chairs close together so we were facing each other.

"It's important you realize where you're going; you are about to fall head over heels in love with your son, you have been teetering on the edge of the abyss but today you start your descent into true love and happiness, sure some pain, but that just makes the joy better. Let me tell you about my mom, she does what ever I tell her, you want your ass wiped, if I tell her she will be your toilet slave, Fortunately for her I'm not into that shit, excuse the pun. My mom sucks, fucks, eats pussy, gets fucked in the ass and sucks my dick clean after, and feels privileged to be able to do it with me. She enjoys all of that with others, if I tell her, with them its good; with me it's great. I want you to be the same way; I want it so when the four of us get together there are no limits. I want you to be as free and as controlled as my own mother is: I control my mother sexually and financially but my control is what gives her the freedom to do anything, because she knows I'm always there to protect and defend her. We're going to decide today if you want all that enough to give up control to gain all that freedom. Come on move your chair closer, put your hand on my dick as we talk, don't worry you soon will feel a little antsy if you're not holding a dick or somebody isn't fondling you." Her hand slowly moved out to touch my dick as it had expanded down one leg. Her touch was so light she could have been a pickpocket

"Think you want to go there? Out to no limits land, I think you do, you just need a guide and that's what my mom and I are here for. Now if you were mine, or we were alone, I mean without your son, there's a whole bunch of stuff we'd be doing today. One a solid spanking, I mean a real one; everybody has to get one serious spanking to know that if they disobey what's coming. It's very important for a mother son to fully realize the role reversal, you're going to be the baby, a baby with out a care in the world, and he's going to be the firm daddy that makes the rules and protects you. That first big spanking will bring that home to you. After that the other spanking are usually just for fun and sex." While I was talking Fran had relaxed and her hand was now lying on my dick.

"Let me ask you, ever do anal?" A shake of her head and for bonus points a little squeeze of my dick. "Frank may not be into it but both my mom and I sure are, you don't have to worry, mom will show him how to go slow and gentle. Now I expect, no demand, that all blow jobs are swallowing events. We'll find out how good you are later, mom knows that I'm going to have her eat your pussy, don't look surprised, mom likes it, it's a nice change of pace for her.

By the way, please don't get any tattoos or body piercings, I hate that crap. Now for the rest of the day you don't get to say no, your son is making all the decisions today, stay go, yes no; all up to him. Now before we go upstairs I'm going to show you a few things mom is teaching him right now. Stand up now and I'll take off your skirt."

Well that was a wake up call! Eyes got as big as, pick your simile, hand jerked off my dick and knees snapped together! "Fran put your hand back on my dick! Now!!

This is the last time; I'm going to be gentle with you. You know why you and your son are here. You want my mother and me to validate your relationship, but our relationship is deeper than the one you two have. Today you're going to learn to give yourself, give yourself to your son and others. By giving away your freedom of action you're going to gain freedom of your soul, you and your son are going on a glorious adventure. It's going to be a little harder for you because Frank is just 12. But when you start to wallow in the shame and the excitement of knowing you are the sex toy of a sub teenager you will not believe the erotic release it's going to give you. Right now one of the things mom is showing your son is that as a master he must be more grownup. You're a sex toy but a special sex toy that must be handled with care. Has he spanked you yet?" She shook her head no. "By the time today is over he will have both you and my mother over his knee, when your turn comes don't be frightened, a warmed ass is one hell of a sexual turn-on In addition it will help you to realize just who you belong to. In relationships like ours it's important that the mother's take a subservient role and the sons become the firm father figure, so get used to being called baby and calling all the youngsters you meet daddy." Now stand up and let me take off your skirt. After you're standing you can let go my dick." Fran was taking deep breaths as she slowly got up. I noticed that although she had almost no breast flesh, she did have prominent nipples and they were standing proud. I leaned over and found the zip on Fran's skirt, a half zip down and her skirt just slid down her hips and on to the floor. I finished my lean by saying, "How pretty" and kissed her very lightly on the lips. And she was sweet enough to blush all the way from tits to forehead. Lovely! Fran was very petite, almost like a 14 year old but when you saw her without clothes there was no doubt she was an adult. There was no baby fat and a certain muscular look that no teenager could have had.

"Now here are some of the things mom's been showing your son. A son and master must control his cunt. He directs her movements be several different techniques, he can pull you along by your pussy hair, so never shave it all off, or and I inserted two fingers into a dripping puss and hooked them up just pass the entrance, now my fingers were above her clit inside her but before her G spot, I gave a little pull and Fran stumbled forward. He could also just reach out and grab one of your pussy lips to pull you along. And with that my fingers were inside her pussy curled back on the heel of my hand locking one lip of her pussy so she shook when I wiggled my hand. Now he could also just hook your mouth, and my fingers were inside her mouth pinching her cheek between my fingers and my thumb. There's also a finger up a nostril as a come along, and one of my fingers wet from inside her mouth was in her nose forcing her head back. As you see the pussy is a much friendlier way to guide you. Now I occasionally pull mom around by her nipples but this takes a certain amount of finesse, and with that I had one of those oversize nipples between thumb and forefinger, gently squeezing as I rocked her via her nipples. I also like a handled dildo that fits the ass, with that fully inserted I can really make mom pose and steer her where ever I want her to go, but I don't have a small spare for you yet so we'll leave that for later. To say Fran was off balance was an understatement, and I wasn't going to let up now.

"Now, little girl, come sit on my lap and lets explore each other." As I reached out for one of her nipples she slid into my lap. WOW, what a firm ass! If I didn't know she was naked, I would have sworn she had a girdle on! Even though she had one arm around my neck, Fran was not comfortable being naked and alone with me. "Don't worry, we'll be joining those two upstairs in a couple of minutes, in the mean time let me..." And I softly kissed her as I laid a hand on one of those firm little boobs. Well at least she didn't freeze up! I lifted my lips from hers to whisper to her, "What pleasant boobs you have, they are a delight o the touch" And before she could respond I had my lips on one of those canary perch nipple. While my mouth was on her cheek my hand had slid down to her crotch. I felt her legs pressed together just relax and allow me access to a pussy I was really looking forward to fucking; as my fingers gently slid into a nicely damp cunt she burrowed her head into my neck. "That's a good little girl. Now let's take my clothes off and we'll go see if your son has fucked my mother yet"

Fran did not want to risk my mom taking her boy's cherry so my clothes were off with out a bit of romance and she was pulling me towards the stairs. "Hey, not so fast, a little decorum here, you're gonna pull me, pull me by my dick!" It got a laugh but she did let go of my hand and carefully wrapped a hand around my cock. "I like a little girl who can follow directions."

We got to the bedroom just as Frank was cumming in mom's mouth. His hips were twitching and both hands were wrapped in mom's hair. "Oh, Oh, Ohhhh, fucking great! So good!" Frank was talking with his eyes closed, mom, as I had taught her, was just staring at his face, eyes closed or not! When Fran realized what had just happened she tried to rush to her son. I caught her by a wrist, "Part of being a good girl is enjoying watching you master have fun with other people, Come on let's join that bed, look like there's room." By the time we had crossed to the bed everybody was looking at us as we hit the bed.

"Oh mom, wait till I show you some of the things Doris has showed me. Doris, show my mom your butt!" Mom turned and wiggled her ass so we could all see the red blush from a recent spanking. "Mother, you will have to talk to Doris, she can show you a lot of fun things. Get over here and kiss her and lick up my cum!" The last delivered in a good imitation of a master's voice. I saw mom's eyes smiling as if to say, 'see what I taught him?'

While the girls were kissing and obviously getting to know one another in a non verbal way I asked Frank. "Didn't I tell you my mom was a good cocksucker?'

"Oh gee yes, and she showed me a lot of things I didn't know about handling women! When she was showing me how to lead her and brought out that anal probe with the handle, Oh, Boy, I wanted to run her to the mall! Has my mom sucked your dick yet?" He was talking a mile a minute and was really wired. When I shook my head no to the BJ question. He got his 'master's voice' back, "Mom, get over here and suck Mike's dick, Doris, you suck on mom's finger's and show her how I like my blow jobs now! Mom, what Doris does to your fingers you do to Mikes dick" I spread out on the bed and it was fun to watch the two ladies, my mother was smiling in a laughing way at this young kid giving orders after less than an hour with her, His mother was smiling with pride, because she was seeing her son becoming the take charge master she wanted. My mom was a hell of a cocksucker and Fran was a quick learner, once or twice I could feel Fran hesitate as she tried to interrupt what mom was doing to her fingers. Best of all, as I watched there were two sets of eyes glued on me. Fran had learned one of the most basic elements of oral sex. It is never about you, it's always about the person you're going down on! She was watching my face for reactions and trying to do better with each stroke of her mouth. My mom was watching me, to relay, through Fran's fingers what she thought my dick needed next. It was a one mouth, two person blowjob. As I looked down on them I almost came just from realizing there were two women doing their damnedest to make me happy! When I came it was with a hand in each woman's hair, I was guiding mom's head on those fingers just like I was guiding Fran's mouth!

As I came, mom lifted off of Fran's fingers, "Don't swallow it all, save some for me. Please!" It is so beautiful to see two adults swapping your cum from mouth to mouth. The first couple of hand-offs (mouth offs?) are slow and super sensual, by the last couple there is so much saliva that both chins are dripping and the ladies are more squirting it into each other's mouth than passing. It was like watching seven year olds play with their food! Jesus, it was hot! I've tasted my cum, not my favorite cup of tea, but women being the loving giving creatures they are love their masters 100%, what's mine is good!

As the ladies were finishing cleaning each other, I turned to Frank, "See how nice it is to teach your cunt? They want to learn and obey; it's up to you to show them the way. Who would you like to fuck first? Anything special you want just let me know and I'll make my mother do it but before we get there did my mom show you the way I like her to kneel for blowjobs?"

"Oh yeah!"

Why don't you show your mother what to do and we'll watch. Mom, show Fran the basic position!" Quick as a wink, mom was on her knees resting her butt on her ankles back super straight!

Frank spotted the opportunity, "Mom, do what Doris is doing. Watch and learn or daddy will spank!" Fran was in the middle of adjusting her position, checking mom and moving an inch this way or that, but the 'spank' comment got her attention. Just sort of an extra stiffening of her back but she was surprised to hear the word spank directed to her. As I walked up to my mother she stuck out her tongue to receive my cock and as soon as it was on her tongue she slowly retracted her tongue as I got closer, to the bystander it appeared that mom's tongue was drawing me closer. We repeated the moves several times, Frank and I switching so I could critique Fran's technique. It didn't matter to me whether my dick was in mom's or Fran's mouth, the feeling of power it gave me to be standing in front of two women sucking teen age dick was very strong. I grabbed Fran by the chin with my dick in her mouth and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "You own my dick right now; you can bite it off and end me. By being on your knees and submitting, you have gained the power, now suck hard bitch and be glad I don't whip you!" And suck hard she did! But I wasn't going to cum in her mouth two times in a row. "Frank, Doris here was good enough to suck you off, would you like to fuck her as a thank you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.