My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

Between the housekeeping and the airing out and mom needing my approval for every thing she put on or off or changed or put back on we were almost not ready when Karl and Trudi rang the bell. After the fourth change and, "How does this look" I laughed. "Were you this nervous on your prom night?"

"Please don't make fun of me, this is all new. Whoever is coming over is going to be only the third man I've ever sl ... fucked." I had decided not to tell mom who was coming over only that it was another mother son combo and that I expected her to suck and fuck him and eat her pussy. I didn't want to give mom any reason to say no. I finally took over mom's wardrobe. Mom's only pair of thigh high stockings, and the sexiest of a poor selection of underpants, a small mini, mom said she hadn't worn that in years, and a blouse that at least had a spread collar. I made a note, we're going shopping as soon as I have some free time. Do I have to tell anyone that all of my mother's shoes had sensible heels!

I got the door and let Karl and his mother in, Trudi was decked out in a cocktail dress, a little tight on her but she was sort of the type of woman to wear tight clothing. Black dress, smoke gray nylons, heck of a look. I shook Karl's hand, first time we ever did that and kissed Trudi on the lips. When I brought them into the living room mom was surprised, a friend, a friend she knew well, and Karl, Karl had been at our house a lot of times. My mother really didn't know where to look or what to do. Fortunately I had given her explicit instructions. When you meet them no handshakes, kisses, kisses on the lips, you get some tongue, you give back some tongue! Mom gave Trudi a little kiss but got big kiss back. Karl laid one on her, as his hand slide down her ass.

A very flustered mom turned and asked me to help her in the kitchen. I steered Trudi over to the love seat and put Karl on the sofa. And then I went to the kitchen to listen to mom. "Oh Mike you didn't tell me it was going to be people I knew! I don't know if I can do this, what would Trudi think of me and Karl is..."

"Mom, there's nothing you're going to do to Trudi that she isn't going to do to you, and Karl, what ... he's my age? He's with his mother? There's nothing you and Karl are going to do that Trudi and I aren't going to do. So number one, the only thing Trudi is going to think about is if she is having as much fun as you are; two, all Karl's going to worry about is if he is giving you as much as I'm giving his mother! And Trudi swears that she never ate pussy until a couple of weeks ago so you two are amateurs together. And number three and most important, it's what I want so you're going to do it because you love me! It's not what you want; it's what I want, you prove your love by doing what I want you'll learn to like it later; for now you just do it and don't forget you always suck a cock clean after fucking! I expect to see your tits in Karl and Trudi's hands I expect you to do as you're told or I expect you to be gone in the morning, this is the last time we have this kind of conversation now go make me happy by making them happy.

"Mike, please before we go back out there, will you kiss me and tell me you love me ... please?"

As I took her in my arms I reassured her, "Mom, I'll always love you and I'll love you when I see you doing another guy and or another gal, I love you now and forever." After a big kiss and a hug mom gave a sniff and walked out with the drinks and her head up and a smile on her face. Not a big smile, but a smile nevertheless.

Mom was playing hostess, wine for her and Trudi, colas for Karl and me. Now mom was stuck, she had nothing else to do but go sit next to Karl as I'd told her to do. I picked up Trudi's hand and put both of ours on my leg. I don't know about the rest of you but I have been looking forward to this. I mean mom and I have had nobody to talk to about our love. It's good to be with another couple that shares our relationship. I'm hoping our moms can give us some direction and maybe some corrections to our relationships." When I said 'direction' and 'correction' I felt Trudi squeeze my hand in anticipation. "Karl I want you to start kissing my mom, she's been looking forward to it." And with that I started on Trudi. I had made my mind up I was going to send Trudi over the moon today. One to show up Karl, he might be my best friend but if I can make his mom scream louder than my mom, I win. And two to make my mom jealous, I just think she'll try harder the more she realizes she's not the only fish in my pond. So there I was kissing Trudi just like some teen age make out king. But I did have a few of my own variations; Trudi had already learned to stick her tongue out as far as possible to get the most sensation, this time I used my own tongue and made a couple of serpentine moves up and down her tongue. Then I pulled back and grabbed both her ears just like I had when she sucked my cock. That got her eyes open, I smiled and drew her face close with her ears and stuck my tongue straight into her mouth. Then I tried something Kathy had taught me, as I moved up to kiss her eyes I took my tongue and licked, not her eyelids but her actual eyeball. It's not that erotic to the receiver but it's one hell of a shock! As she was shivering from that I swung her around so I had her on my lap. Now I had had two previous sex sessions with Trudi, but the concept of being a fifteen year old and having a willing middle aged woman on my lap was a hell of a rush. I was the Daddy! And she was the little girl, that really works for me!

If my mom hadn't been there I would have had Trudi stripped already but I wanted to go slow for mom's sake, when I looked over I was happy to see one of Karl's hands inside mom's shirt. Time to up the ante, "Stand up here honey; let me look at the present with out all the wrapping." Trudi stood facing mom and her son groping away and bowed her head, that universal gesture women have to say unzip me. As her dress started to fall she turned into my arms and put her arms around my neck. She had on one of those shelf or half bra things that made her tits appear to be floating inside her bra. I had that sucker unhooked in a flash and when she moved her shoulders forward the only thing holding the bra in place was the point where our bodies joined. As I stepped back it fell to the floor. I started on my shirt buttons as Trudi slid to the floor in her cocksucking position, once down there she started unzipping and unpanting me. I would lift a leg and rest a hand on her head for balance as she took off my pants. When she got to my underpants she slowly slid them down and when my cock sprung up from it's confinement she leaned in and kissed the head. Then she looked up for instructions. As I held a hand out to lift her to her feet, I looked over and Karl was desperately stripping mom trying to catch up. Mom had this weird smile on her face, I think she was laughing a little at Karl.

A naked except for her panties, Trudi and I watched as she sat on my lap, I was fondling her tits and nibbling on her neck and ears as we smiled at Karl's clumsiness.

Finally we had two matched couples in the room. "Karl, why don't you and Doris

come over here. I think it's time our dates kneeled before us and showed us what they were made for!' It would have been a tough call who was off that sofa first, mom or Karl. By the time they got to our side of the room I had Trudi on her feet awaiting them. Before Karl got to sit, his mom gave him a small kiss, small in comparison to what she gave mom! This was something I had been looking forward to. My mom sucking off my best friend as his mother sucked me! Now when Trudi kissed my mother their boobs bounced against each other, once again I noticed that my mother had firmer boobs than Trudi's but that should just make a tit fuck from Trudi more enjoyable. If you think it is nice watching a girl get down on her knees to suck your cock imagine two women doing it together, now remember one is your mother; it's a miracle I didn't cum from the thought of it! As my mother got down on her knees in front of Karl I saw a small tear at the corner of one eye, but she gave me a quick look and a little smile to show she was doing this for me. Trudi got down on her knees and scooted as close as she could get in order to sit back on her ankles as I had taught her. I could see mom watching out of the corner of her eyes trying to figure what was going on.

"Doesn't Trudi look beautiful with a straight back like that?" I saw mom's start; she knew who had taught Trudi that! All of a sudden it was like looking at two dogs begging, both of them ramrod straight tits up, showing their wares. Trud was the first to break for cock, she was quickly on my dick and in no time I was pushing at the back of her throat and she was starting to swallow getting ready to go all the way down. Both mom and Trudi were looking at the owners of the cocks they were sucking, at least on the up stroke! Once again I saw mom looking at me as if to be sure everything was alright, I gave her a small thumbs up sign and she went back to concentrating on Karl. I don't think Karl will ever be a sexual connoisseur, he had his eyes closed, I had mine wide open! The ultra sex was here in front of us; two mothers, bent to their son's wills, doing as they're told when they're told, that's heavy duty sex, closing your eyes, shit, you're just getting a blow job!

On to stage two; I pushed Trudi back off my cock, although I must admit seeing her lower chin awash in my precum and her saliva, I almost shoved her back. She looked up with a little confusion and with several gestures I had her reach over and grab my mother's hand and move it to my dick while Trudi bent way down to lick my balls. When mom realized what her hand was doing, she twisted her head enough to look at me and smile around Karl's prick. Now Trudi took her hand and shoved at mom's head till mom got the idea and was down licking Karl's balls and Trudi was jacking her son off. Well that got Karl's eyes open; he barely smiled as he reached down to grasp mom and move her mouth back to his dick, as I said a gourmand not a gourmet. All of this was getting to be a visual overload for me and I reluctantly moved mom's hand, and put it on Trudi's shoulder not before I pulled it to my mouth and kissed her very sticky palm. I ran my tongue across her palm and not for the first time wondered why precum was sweeter than the main ejaculate.

"OK girls, arms over each other's shoulders; let's see some synchronized cock sucking here." It took a moment or two to get their arms arranged and then Karl and I were the beneficiaries of a sight few men will ever see. These ladies were better than those dual diver or swimmers you see on TV. If you looked close, they were both smiling, this was fun for them! It was more than fun for me, perhaps fun with a capitol Orgasm? Trudi moved her hand off mom's shoulder and up to the back of her head. On the next down stroke I could see Trudi really pushing on my mom's head and her nose went a little deeper into Karl's pubic hair. Best of all, mom didn't fight it, she just moved her hand to the back of Trudi's head and now Karl and I were the beneficiaries of semi forced deep throats.

"You ladies are too good I'm going to come, don't swallow yet I had no need to shove down on Trudi as I started to come but that reflexive procreative need to get as deep as possible had my hand on top of my mother's as I blasted into Trudi's mouth. Even the girls had never given me a thrill like that. Karl was right behind me as he came into mom's mouth. If puffed cheeks mean anything, he came more than I did. Now both mothers just knelt there with slowly softening dicks in their mouths as I almost drowned in waves of greatness from the Ego Sea. WOW! "OK ladies you know what to do, pull back, show us the cum in your gorgeous cocksucking mouths, kiss and exchange, then you can swallow."

Mom wasn't looking at me anymore, she and Trudi were facing each other and they both licked their lips with cum covered tongues and leaned into each other for a deep swapping and swallowing kiss. Fan-Fuck-Ing-Tastic! Nothing would do but help the girls up and sit them down and bring them their wine. I got a double dirty look from Karl and my mother when I kissed Trudi, Karl because he now had to kiss the woman whose mouth he had just cum in; my mother because I think she felt I can fuck other women, but the kisses belong to her!

Trudi and mom quickly finished their wine and I got them a refill. Even though I had just watched the two of them on their knees sucking us off, when I returned with the wine, the sight of two good looking women naked is just one of those permanent turn ons. By the time I got seated next to Trudi my dick was showing signs of life. I grabbed Trudi for a big kiss and then whispered in her ear it was time for her to seduce the virgin next to her.

"Let me try this without a mouthful." Trudi said as she turned and grabbed mom. Mom's wide open eyes were staring at me over Trud's shoulder; I smiled at her and stuck my tongue out and mimicked the vertical strokes involved in eating a pussy. Now mom was still actively kissing Trudi but she was trying to say no with her eyes.

Time to move one more rung on the depravity ladder. "OK let's move to the bed room where we can have more room." I was barely done speaking and Trudi had mom by the hand and off the couch.

"Come on Doris, I've had enough of that rug for a while, show me your bedroom. Boys, you bring the drinks." And there I was following too mature but firm asses to the bedroom! God, life is good! When they hit the bedroom, generations of homemaking kicked in; both instinctively went to a side of the bed and bent over and moved and folded the spread. I was frozen in the doorway by the beauty and eroticism of seeing two women bend over almost simultaneously with their boobs hanging free of their bodies. With the shades drawn and only a small light from one of the dressers it was like a painting from the 17th century. Soft lights gave a certain golden hue to the room; if I live to be 100 that picture will still be etched in my mind. Two lovely women, one on each side of a king size bed, almost in silhouette, breasts hanging free and just a shadow for their pubic hair, maybe a Vermeer or a Courbet could have done it justice, as it was; I have and cherish the memory.

Trudi continued to lead the way for my mother, "Come on Doris, we'll take the center, that way the boys can run and fetch for us." By the time I got into the bed, I was presented with a very nice backside that I could spoon in to. Mom and Trudi were entwined, there, no other word for it legs and arms intermingled, I made a mental note that I had to have these two and I in a Mazola party, they were made for slithering! But back to me; I got my groin shoved up against Trudi's ass and was gently rubbing her back. One of mom's hands came off of Trudi's neck and reached out to touch my face. I moved up so I could lick and kiss her hand from the kiss I managed to get two of her fingers in my mouth so I could suck on them. When they came out of my mouth one of those fingers went immediately into Trudi's ear! Since I was waiting to watch my mother eat her first pussy (or so she told me) I was content to be an interested bystander. I was massaging Trudi's back licking her neck and back and when I saw both of them back away from each other a little I realized they were now fondling each other's pussy. I slid way down ion the bed and started reaming Trudi's ass, I'll gladly lick a girl's asshole; it's just one more stop until we get to the final destination. It's a good thing I have a small nose because Trudi's next move was at warp speed!

She sat up, almost burying me under an ass cheek, pulled mom further to the foot of the bed and said, "I gotta have some of this." Then it was mom's legs being held up her ass off the sheets and Trudi buried in her crotch. So much for feminine subtleties! I was holding mom's hand and it was clenching and unclenching until she pulled away and put both of her hands on Trudi's head, not to push away or even guide as much as to caress the head that was filling her with such pleasure. Mom's arms had pushed her tits up and inward and I leaned in to suck on a nipple. There was a soft push and it was Karl's head as he licked and suckled on her other tit. Mom lifted her hands from Trudi in order to cup her own tits and tried to shove more into our mouths. Now Trudi looked up to see what had happened to mom's hands when she saw mom pushing tit in the boys mouth she announced, "Time to take care of your baby, not those greedy little boys." In a trice she had swung 180 degrees and I had to dodge again, now her puss was right over my mother's mouth. When mom realized what was about to happen she started to look around frantically, but when she saw me smiling she looked me right in the eye and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue! If this had been a movie, now would have been the time to switch to super slow motion, Trudi was gently lowering her crotch into my mother's face. My mother's tongue was out and looking for it's first taste of live pussy. I was watching closely, this was something I had been looking forward to. My mother was eating her first cunt, not for herself, but for her son and master! I had told her she had to do it and she had, liking it will come, but for me, she was obeying her directions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.