My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

I don't know what I was more excited about, news of Trudi's phone call or the News from Marty that a large package had arrived for me out at the trailer. The package was over $300.00 worth of sex toys. When I started looking on line for small butt plugs for Janie I was fascinated by the variety of stuff, all kinds of stuff, leather, latex operated masks clinchers, cock rings, restraints and whips and flogging devices. My dad was so wrapped up in the idea of the car plant that he really didn't care what I was charging on my shiny new card. So I went whole hog, maybe the people at the store thought I was opening some sort of sex club. That Sunday I got out to the girls right after church. It was like Christmas, wrapping paper everywhere, people saying what does this ... OHHH!, we tried some of the hoods and other restraints the only one that did anything for me was an outfit that consisted of cuffs, a choker and anklets with rings and snap hooks It came with a belt that strapped between the legs to hold it in place. We tried it on Marty and It showed real possibilities, you could hook her legs to the neck choker or hook her ankles to her wrists. Lots of combinations there, I decided to order 3 more of those there, one I'd keep at home the other two I might just harness all three of them one night. And then I thought, my mom and ... well I'll keep two at home

I was amazed to listen to the three of them talk about the various dildos; it was like listening to a Consumer's Reports evaluation. Nothing would do but I put the smallest of the butt plugs into Janie. She was already complaining about being able to take a bigger one. Kathy switched to momma mode and in the same tone that would say no you can't have any more ice cream; proceeded to tell her that she was still a child and she was still the mother. A crazy family that I was lucky to know! I was then told that Marty was overdue for some love in her life and I would do the other two a favor if I took her back to her bed and screwed her ears off!

As I was laying in bed looking up at Marty's young tits bouncing around as she rode me to at least her third orgasm, I couldn't resist, I reached up and pulled her by the neck down to me and just kissed her, A real old fashioned romantic kiss just a little tongue, romance rather than sex. By pulling her that close, my dick had popped out and she was squirming to get replugged. When I finally let go she was quickly remounted and once she was securely bottomed on me asked, "What was that all about?"

"Oh I just gave in to an urge to kiss a good looking girl, you know every so often I look around and realize how lucky I am to have the three of you. I'll try to hold it in check in the future." I laughed

No, don't hold that back, you tell that to mom, she'll be so happy! That was so nice, would you like to finish in my ass and then I'll clean you up?'

"Marty, I want you to fuck your teenage sweetheart's ass off!" By god, she tried!

Afterwards as I was leaving, I apologized for not seeing them more often, "There's a big deal going on and dad's running my ass off. In a couple of months things will get back to normal. Kathy, walk out to the car with me, I want to ask you about something. I told Kathy a little about Trudi and Karl and how I thought it would be fun for me to watch my mother and another being bossed around by their sons.

Kathy said, "Think it would help this Karl if I fucked him or if you think he's cool enough, Marty and I both did him? I mean if he's like most guys the thought of two women in bed with him should take his mind off just about anything. I'd take Marty if you're sure that he won't fuck with her at school. She's got enough trouble with me as her mother."

"What?'

"Ah, assholes love to talk and small town assholes have long memories, before I met your dad I did a lot of things to keep food on the table. Now about your mom, anytime or anything any or all of us could make her happy, let me know. If you thought it would help, I'd be a sub for her, but only if you're along. I'm not sure how angry she is with us. Like I was saying, anytime you want us to do this Trudi and or her son, let me know. I'm still looking for another girl for you, Marty rubs it in that she got you one and I'm just sitting around."

Every time I have a long conversation with the girls I feel like I'm on a different planet. They are so open about everything that I keep looking around to see what's hiding there. It's as if they just aren't into egos or pride or shame or any of the middle class social restraints. I love it but I don't know where it comes from!

I called Trudi and was greeted with, "Hello Daddy, as per your request I am now down to 120 pounds even. Oh yes, I sent Karl to his grandmothers for three weeks for an attitude adjustment, he was getting nutsy over the whole relationship. Well, I'll tell you more when I see you, I'm home alone looking forward to some more instruction and correction!"

I asked if I could come over right now, I only had a couple of hours but if that's OK?

Guys and their dicks: I had just got some super sex from a well toned good looking 17 year old and here I was off to see a ; what, 35 year old and my dick was getting hard already. Fortunately Karl and Trudi lived in a condo so I had no worries about parking; in a block with homes you always worry about the neighbors keeping track of what car was parked for how long in front of whose house. When Trudi opened the door I was stunned, the last time we were together her clothing was sort of vanilla, today a Ferrari red see through gown and seen clearly beneath it a matching bra and panty set that was more or less see through, except the bra did do some lifting and separating. The panties were those things that were cut so low that only someone with a hell of a figure could wear them.

"Oh wow, that's a hell of an outfit."

"You approve, I'm here to make my daddy happy! I hope you don't mind, I asked Connie where she was buying her clothes and she told me you had found her this shop. That's a heck of a store; I'm going to have to save some money to go there again."

"You hold off, maybe I'll take you there and buy a few things." I had been holding out on Connie and Sally, I was taking five percent for my walking around money. Right now Trudi was looking like a good place to spend some of my pimp money! There were two glasses of Iced Tea on the coffee table and we were sitting on the couch. As we were talking I was casually fondling Trudi, suddenly she got up, slid off the robe and sat on my lap.

"Are you really going to be my daddy? I've been thinking about our date, I pretty much liked everything we did, even when I was married my husband never took charge of me the way you did. I think I like it!" That was said with an impish grin. "Tell me what I'm getting into here. I sent my son away for three weeks so we could work out where we stand. I don't know if I want any more of that discipline, that welt stayed three days! Tell me what you were talking about with that 'demonstrating' I'm not going to be a whore!" Now understand that while she was talking I was playing with her tits and rubbing her ass.

"Look my original idea was to have Karl and I swap moms, I think it would be fun to watch my mother suck some other guys cock, just because I told her to. Karl and I double teamed Connie and Karl screwed up by going behind my back to try and date Connie. Connie and her daughter work for our companies, she wasn't about to screw that up by going around me, she called and I told Karl that I was pissed, that the only way he would get my mom is if he fixed me up with you. I figured I'd be one up on him if I did his mom while he only got Connie, but you saw how he acted. I guess he's too jealous to share. I don't know what to do about that. He is my best friend but I don't see how we're even going to be talking to each other if this keeps up."

Trudi said, "You know Karl and I have been sleeping together, I guess that was a big mistake 'cause I don't know what to do with him now. God forgive me, but our date opened up something in me I never knew I had. Would it bother you if I still did Karl, just to keep him quiet? I would prefer to just do you, but everybody gets in trouble if Karl starts talking"

This must be my day for weird conversations! My best friend's mom is on my lap in a very sexy outfit talking about cutting off her son to be my exclusive! When all else fails try honesty!

I told Trudi that I had several other friends, that I was a kid and didn't have any money to support her. I wasn't going to be going steady with her, so how could I complain about Karl? If she needed work I might have my father's company find her something with Connie. I reiterated my desire to ass fuck and spank her and promised that I would only discipline her when she needed it. And I told her of my want to demonstrate her at some sort of party. "I think you would like being told what to do, to be ordered around in front of strangers should be a turn on for you. And then to have it done by a young guy, a little humiliating, but part of the turn on. Preferably with some other mother son combos, but a straight wife swap type thing would work. Remember I dig being the boss in a relationship!"

She asked what Connie did for us and I explained about being a representative/hostess for us.

"Is she sleeping with customers?

Probably some of them, we pay bonuses for performances and our clients are usually good tippers. Sometimes it's a dinner and dancing, sometimes it's coffee mid morning, and sometimes it's something else.

People! Right away "I'm not a whore" wanted to know what kind of money Connie was making. She was impressed when I told her that Connie would clear over 50K this year.

"Now, let me ask you, I can live with out Karl, but he's your son, what's going to happen here if he finds out you and I are a thing? I would prefer that we're all out in the open; we all know that sneaking shit only blows up in your face sooner or later. What do you think would happen if you told him it was a turn on for you to do other guys, only in front of him? Or you liked doing gals occasionally but only if he's watching? Right now, I want to fuck your fine skinny ass, it'd be better if we had someone watching better yet helping, I know you liked it when you and Connie were together so imagine somebody eating your puss while I fuck your asshole. Her smile was her answer!

"Since you're such a lightweight allow me," and I picked her up and carried Trudi into her bedroom. She loved it; this could be our wedding night.

"You're getting a virgin," she said as she nuzzled my neck. I deposited her right on the bed, she rolled to one side and said, "Undo me" I hit the hooks on the bra and with only a few fumbles had unleashed those perky pesky pups upon the world, as she rocked back onto her back a hand at each side undid the bows and she was all mine for the unveiling. First the bra; middle aged tits. No comparison with Marty's muscle tone but the fullness of maturity made them in their own way better that the young ones I had just left. What can you say about the looks of a pussy? Hair neatly trimmed to under a half an inch, didn't droop, no heavy outer lips. I was standing by the side of the bed really checking Trudi out. Kathy had a firmer body; my mother was a bigger turn on, just because she was my mother. Trudi was pretty well tied with Connie in the body department and had maybe a slight edge in facial looks. As I was taking off my clothes, Trudi slid to the floor and took the position I had shown her before; back straight, tits out, ass resting on her ankles. As I stepped closer, she was already opening her mouth. I stopped her from reaching for my cock by taking her chin in hand and pointing her face up to me. "See, who needs discipline when they have such a good little girl?"

"Daddy if I'm so good, where's my candy, I want an all day sucker!"

"You can't have an all day one, but you can work on this for a while, now, look up at my face, I'm the important one here. Your job is to make me happy; I'm not happy, daddy will spank." As I said that she went into overdrive, cheeks hollowed, head pistoning on my prick and every time her head came up her eyes were looking for me, to see if I was happy. You have to be a young teenager to feel the ego rush I was getting watching this middle aged mother trying to, no, not trying, worried she might not be pleasing me. My ego was more pumped than my dick!

"Honey, stop for a minute, no leave your hand on my dick, just look up here at me. I think you really like being on your knees in front of me with my prick in your mouth, almost as much as I like it, is that true?"

She gave an embarrassed little grin along with a nervous swallow.

"Well let's keep you on your knees today but first, give my dick one more kiss, get some lube and get over here so I can warm up your ass."

She reached over to a night table and pulled out a new tube of K-Y jelly as she took one more dive on my cock. As she stood up to get over my lap, I stopped her, "No honey, turn around slowly I want to look at you before your first ass fuck, you are so nice looking I can hardly wait to fuck you around. I know a couple of people who are going to love meeting you. Now up you go, over my lap, right now is the start of a brand new life for you."

It was only two feet, but it was the first time I can say I actually saw someone scamper! She was a little awkward as she tried to settle over my lap, but this was really her first time, so how much grace could you expect? As she wiggled a couple of times to get settled she got one hand under her and was able to reach my dick. Now she had something to hold on to and to look forward to. What a wondrous sight, a trim but mature ass resting across my lap, there aren't a lot of adult women who have slender thighs, Trudi had the thighs of a long distance runner, solid, muscular with a lovely taper and curve to them. Her back was well defined; you could see the start of her ribs, a clear cut spinal column, good looking shoulder blades and a lovely long neck. I put one hand between her legs, "Spread a little here I want to watch my pussy as I spank its ass." She shivered, actually shivered! I was overjoyed. I took the tube and spread a little dab on her asshole; I could feel her tense up. "Ohh don't worry yet this is just a start." And I gently and slowly inserted the tip of the lube into her, "Easy honey easy, nothing going to happen right now." When I had the applicator past her sphincter muscle, I gave a squeeze to the tube and got at least an inch of lube inside her. Then I slowly removed the tube. "See, that wasn't so bad." With the lube that was still on the outside, I gently massaged her asshole. Now we'll let that warm up and get back to it in a little while. Now put your hands behind your back, grab one thumb with the other hand don't let go, no matter what!" I was massaging both cheeks as I talked, Trudi was getting nervous, and her breath was coming in shorter and shorter gasps,

Now, little girl, why are you getting spanked?"

"Because you're going to do my butt"

"Number one, I'm doing it because I can, number two is because you want me to, you won't admit it yet, but you need it, number three, I'm your daddy and I can do any god damn thing I want with you, Right?"

A very meek, "Yes daddy"

"OK, here we go!" And with that the first time Trudi had been spanked since she was eight years old, started. I started with some light blows until I felt her relax into me. Now I had put a few licks on Kathy but this was different, the most I'd ever hit Kathy was maybe four in a row, this was different, this was a spanking to not only tune up Trudi's ass but to convince her who she belonged to. Almost at once I was hearing little yelps as my hand landed on her reddening ass, when I heard the first sob; choked back, but still a sob, I stopped, I switched hands, now my left hand was rubbing that hot ass, while my right hand was down there playing with a very wet pussy. Trudi was sniffling but she kept her hands firmly behind her.

"Trudi, your pussy says you like being spanked. You think you'd like to be spanked by Karl?"

"No! Please don't ever tell him, please!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.