My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

As Mrs. Nome was being escorted out, I started to wonder about the BJ chair. I looked around and quickly found the video camera hidden in a bookcase. I had the false book out when dad got back. "I wondered if you'd figure it out"

"What's this all about?"

"Sometimes you drive a hard bargain; people deny later that they agreed to something, even sometimes say that that isn't their signature on the contract. It wouldn't have been too hard to get both the father and son really fucked up while they are in jail. Hell we might have sold the wife to some pimp in the big city, but this is a simple solution, we get their house for maybe 45,000 total costs, we can rent it or sell it, even in this market we have to clear a 175K, not bad for a guy that was stupid enough to steal maybe 15K from us. The tape of the BJs was sent to Mr. D's computer, he'll give her a copy just before they leave town. This way they aren't ever coming back and we made some money. Now look, I'm going to be in town all this week and next, why don't you spend Friday night with the girls, take Saturday off, you ain't the prettiest guy in town with that bandage."

That night at dinner, I told mom that I was going on a sleepover Friday night with some friends from school and would be back Saturday in time for supper. Her look told me she knew where I was sleeping and she was unhappy but she wasn't going top make a fuss in front of dad. Later as I was in bed, there was a light knock on the door and mom slipped into my room. As she sat on the bed she started on me, "Why are you going over there, Aren't I enough for you? I thought you loved me?"

"Mom, you know I love you, I love you in a lot of ways, I love you because you're my mother, I love you because you're a wonderful person and you'd still be wonderful if you weren't my mother. And in some ways the most important love I have for you is the sex we have together. I Mean, you know I haven't been around a lot of girls or women, but those that I have been with are different from what I have with you. It might be the concept of incest, but I don't think so; you're in my guts, I feel you and it's just so different from all the others. I don't care if I'm rubbing your back or your boobs, your toes or your pussy; when I do I must have a grin like a 5 year old that just got the best gift Santa ever invented. Now when my dick is inside you, mouth or puss, I'm almost overcome with emotion. Sex with you is just on a different level than those others, they're fun, with you it's damn near religious!"

"So then why are you going out to that place?"

"I'm going for a couple of reasons; one I owe Marty, she saved my ass while everybody else was watching me get beat up. Two, I like all three of them, they are really nice people, you may not want to hear this but Kathy makes sure I do my homework first thing I get there, on that, she's tougher than you are. Three, the sex is a lot of fun," I held up my hand to stop her before she started. "No, mom, listen, there's three of them, it's a mother and her daughters, nothing is off limits, and they never ask for anything special. If you ever met them, you'd like them. If something happened to dad and there was just you and I, I think I would still see them. I mean, you and I aren't going to get married, I sure as hell am too young to have kids and I don't think you want to have one with me; so we have our special loving arraignment. You are the most important woman in the world to me, not just because you're my mother but because of the unique sharing we have when we have sex. What can I say, even with that uniqueness, I'm a lot like dad, I need more than one woman." As I was finishing mom was not so much crying as having tears roll down her cheeks. I sat up and hugged her, "No tears mom, I will never leave you, not for another woman not for a wife not for kids, you and I will always be together and I will always love you, it's just that you will have to learn to share me, I hope you can do that."

Now mom and I were hugging each other and I was comforting her with little pats on her back as she slowly stopped crying. And then my teen age genes kicked in and I had a hardon. Even I knew this was not the time, particularly with dad at home. So mom and I had a very chaste kiss goodnight just as proper as can be between a mother and her son and right after she left the room, I had to beat off to get to sleep. One of my last thoughts was. Well that's one more she'll have to pay for...

The next morning I could see at the breakfast table that mom was still pissed, but that it would pass. Once when mom was at the stove, dad winked at me and nodded towards mom. At school I told Marty that I would be over right after school and didn't have to b home till supper time on Saturday. I couldn't help but be happy, just looking at her face light up when I told her was good for another thousand points on my ego meter.

Then to top off my school day, just before last class Sally stopped me in the hallway, "Well, since you didn't call, I talked to my mother; she said she'd like to try it."

"What..."

"You know on our last date you said it might be fun if you and I went out with my mom. Well I talked to her and she wants to talk to you about it. I told her a little about what happened that night and she thinks she might like it"

Now, last date? Only date, Oh yeah to shut her up I suggested we could have a threesome with her mother and they could do each other.

I pulled Sally out of the hallway traffic; did you tell her about eating pussy and spanking?"

"No, I didn't tell her about the spankings, we'll tell her about that later, but the oral stuff, she thought that might be fun if there was a guy there".

"OK I'm late for class, and I'm busy all weekend, how about the three of us meet at the food mall after school on Tuesday. I want to talk to your mother and make sure she knows what she's getting into before we do anything." That gave me something to think about all the way to the girl's house. But when I walked in the door my mind was wiped clean of any outside thoughts. There were my gals, all in a row; one on the coffee table with her legs pulled back past her ears, the one in the middle kneeling dog fashion and Kathy on the end, on her knees, mouth open. I think the British phrase is Gob Smacked! Well I sure was!

Kathy couldn't help herself, she started laughing, "Oh you should have seen your face! I wanted to give you a choice; you know like a Chinese restaurant like one from Column A one from B and so on. Of course you could just go for the buffet and get some of everything!' Next thing, the four of us were hugging and kissing. We stumbled back to the bedroom with me touching asses and tits and the girls taking my clothes off as they pulled me into the bedroom. Once they had me down on the bed, one would kiss me while the other two pulled at my clothes. By the time my socks were off, I had got a great kiss from each of them. Kathy ended up sitting on me, "Oh Mike I was so worried about you when I heard."

Janie interrupted, "Then we had to stop mom, she was going to beat the shit out of that boy!" Kathy blushed; the woman who would suck my dick fresh out of her or her daughter's ass was blushing because I was finding out how much she cared about me.

Marty, ever the statesman said, "Hey squirt, we were all scared. You know Mike, we have something special here, at first it was just sex, bur all three of us have big, big, feelings for you. It ain't just the sex, it's more you and us and oh yeah, the sex is good too. We all hope you have some of that feeling for us."

While this conversation was going on, my dick was standing tall just behind Kathy's ass; I couldn't believe that no one couldn't hear it crying out to be rescued. Me, I'm flat on my back with this hard bodied thirty something kneeling over me. Kathy had this super pleased grin on her face she was looking down on me just as pleased as could be. I had one of her girls on each arm just snuggling next to me. Everybody, including me, was smiling as if it was Christmas. Well enough of feel good, time to have some feel great! I reached for Kathy to pull her down to me, and my side reminded me that I had been kicked a few times. I winced and let out a little groan. Three naked women tried to out mother each other. Nothing would do but pillows around my side prop my head up with extra pillows get the sheet and a blanket over me. All of this done at top speed with tits a swaying, I started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Well look, I have three naked ladies tying to nurse me back to health and if you'll look a little down from my side you'll see something else that needs taking care of. You're all trying to be nice to me and my poor dick is dieing of loneliness. With cries of mock horror over their neglect, my dick was covered at once, one mouth, two separate hands. Once again, mom might be older, but she had great reflexes when it came to pricks! Ohh god, her mouth, warm, wet loving, that tongue seemed to be genetically curved to fit my dick, Kathy had gone into sort of a slow motion blow job, lips firmly wrapped around me her tongue swirling slowly around my dick, around and up and down as her head bobbed over me. Janie had moved to my balls as her mother muscled her hand off my dick, now her fingers were around the base of my dick and she was bouncing off her own fingers as she bottomed on my cock. Marty was looking at me as she had a hand on her mothers head, she lifted her hand and made a two handed pushing motion above her mothers head. As she did she raised an eyebrow in question, I had to smile as I nodded yes.

Marty said, "Mom take a deep breath!" and shoved down on her mom's head, and I mean shoved, because my dick bounced off the back of Kathy's throat before it bent enough and she adjusted enough so that my prick was in her throat. Kathy was breathing shallowly through her nose and I could feel her breath as she exhaled, in addition she was constantly swallowing as my dick was twitching in her throat. As I started to cum, Kathy backed off enough to just keep the head of my dick in her mouth, I was going to pull her back down when I remembered she asked if it was alright for me to just cum in her mouth as she couldn't taste my come when I was deep in her throat. As I was spurting into her mouth there was this amazing difference between Kathy's mouth and her hand. Her mouth seemed to be pulling 4 or 5 atmospheres of vacuum yet her hand was delicately stroking me trying to milk the last bit of cum out of me. Now Kathy just lay with her head on my thigh as she just held my dick and my cum in her mouth. After a minute when she was sure that I was done cumming, she slowly pulled off my dick, lips keeping a tight seal, so tight in fact, that my dick came out almost dry!

Now on her knees, Kathy put her head back and opened her mouth to show me my own sperm, with her lips open, she slowly licked her lips with a cum covered tongue. Then she grabbed Marty and holding her by the ears, kissed and transferred my load from mother to daughter. She laughed, "Shove my head will you, taste the boss's cum, taste it, love it, and don't swallow! Share it with your sister! We all did this together, we made our man cum and you should share." As Marty and Janie were reaching for each other, she continued, Janie, don't you swallow either, give it back to me, we'll swallow together." And they did all three with big grins on their faces. And then, as if choreographed they licked their lips virtually simultaneously.

As I laid there looking at the fantastic sight of three women who really enjoyed being in bed with me, I was amazed that my father would give this up. I know I was supporting them, but they were not living in the lap of luxury out here. Now the sex with my mother was satisfying on several levels, the concept of a son in charge of his parent, the thrill of forbidden fruit, and my mother's obvious need to please me, her son. I could live with her on a dessert island; she gave me everything I could ever want. On the other hand it had occurred to me that if I knocked up my mother in 16 years I could have the double pleasure of fucking a sister and a daughter at the same time. The sister was a turn on; the daughter idea did nothing for me. Oh well to each his own kink. Besides why should I share my mother with a child, I mean the pregnancy and the baby rearing takes a woman away from me. I'm too self centered to want to share my women with a baby.

Yet the girls represented something else I wanted, they seemed to be into sex for the sure joy of it, no doubt if I disappear, they would find someone else, but also no doubt that the three of them loved being in bed with me; boy if they were hustling me, they were great actresses! I was so lucky to not have to choose between the lure of my mother and the brazen lust of these three. I decided right then and there, I wasn't going to give up any of them! I was going to keep all four for myself.

We were all taking a break at the dinning room table and I told them about Sally's offer of the threesome. Marty started, "I wasn't going to say anything yet but she's been after me to get together with you again, I was waiting for a good time to mention it to you." I gave her a look. "No Mike, I wasn't holding out on you, hey, we all enjoyed her eating us, and the spankings were fun, I would have told you honest."

Kathy broke in, "You told us her mother was pretty interested in how much your father owned, ask the two of them, before you do anything, what they want, money, jobs cars what, they want something. I know men always like a taste of something new, but if they want too much, you know you can come here and do anything, so passing them up, won't be a big loss for you. I promise we'll more than make up for it."

After supper, the girls had somehow decided it was Janie's time and Marty would be last today. I swear they were never out of earshot and yet somehow they all knew that! So Janie and I were pushed off to the bedroom while the other two cleaned up the kitchen. In certain ways, it was almost hard to get an erection with Janie; when it came to sex she was like a kid on Christmas morning, everything was wonderful and she was so openly happy about it. A horny puppy is as close as I can describe it. But she had just grown out of that awkward preteen age where girls look all elbows and knees. So one look at that wonderful young body was enough to harden the oldest dick; to say nothing of my teen age Eveready. I started to go down on her and she stopped me, "No need, I'm so hot and so wet, you just lay there and let me fuck you back to health! It had also been decided that the only acceptable sex position this weekend was girl on top! As I was watching Janie's grin get bigger as she wiggled her way all the way down on me. She gave a sigh of satisfaction as she bottomed on me.

"You know mom and Marty tell me you're a very good lover, since you're my only one, I've got no way to confirm that, but I do know, you fill me all the way, top to bottom, side to side, so I've got it better than those two, they've got to be bigger than I am. Am I tighter than they are?" Oh boy here we go; next she'll be asking if I think she's gained weight!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.