My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

When I woke and there was no mom in bed with me, I laid there a while expecting her to come back from the bathroom. Then I heard unmistakable cooking noises from downstairs. I grabbed my shorts from yesterday and went down to see my mom, my bride.

Talk of disappointment; when I entered the kitchen there was mom, fully clothed in everyday jeans and shirt! I was expecting, naked, a nightie, a bikini, I don't know; a cheerleaders outfit? Well, I could start with what I've got and see where I can go. I walked up behind her and tried to put my arms around her. She slipped out as nimbly as a kitten, not wanting drops. Constantly moving as she talked mom got me some breakfast and started explaining her ground rules. HER? I thought I was the man, I set the rules. As usual, I was wrong. Once she had cereal and milk in front of me, she sat across the table from me and started telling me how we were going to live. One thing dad had drilled into me, "don't argue, listen, let the other side talk themselves out, then start.

"Honey, last night was wonderful, I woke up this morning feeling better than I had in months. But you don't own me. I'm still married to your father. As long as he is part of our life I can't just be fooling around with you all the time. It's bad enough now, but to start having sex at any hour or in any place would make me feel like I was belittling him.

"Now wait..."

"No honey, I'm not done yet. You have to understand, I want to be your woman, but I also have to be the kind of woman, I respect. If I can't like myself I can't love anybody! It's not you, it's not us, I can't be fooling around in my husband's house. I'm sorry sweetie, but that's the way I'm made! Just because your father can't have sex anymore doesn't mean I'm going to be part of making a fool out of him. Now look, we can have our weekly dates but we are not running around the house screwing everywhere! If it was just you and I, I wouldn't have any clothes on for a month. But, you've got to respect my feeling too. I'm your mother and your lover, but you have to understand me."

"Mom, I would never do anything to hurt dad, but he's not even in town! I thought we were going to have two days together."

"No, we are going to have two nights together! Not two days! I'm all yours from 7PM till midnight, but after that I go back to being your mom."

Mom, you don't know how much I want to wake up with you, not just sleep with you. I mean you're beautiful, to see you in the morning, I've been looking forward to..."

"Well keep looking forward to it! Because it ain't going to happen until there's just the two of us. Be happy we have this time together, believe me, it will work! Didn't I take good care of you last night? There's a lot more we can do together, just keep your pants on until tonight!"

Well, we went back and forth and I lost, I mean I knew I was going to lose from the moment mom evaded me when I walked into the kitchen. I guess I could force her, maybe dad would back me up, but even if he did; I wanted mom not to love me, I wanted her to worship me. So far I had not found anything the girls at the trailer wouldn't do. And that was great, I mean ass fucking, blow jobs, bedding 2 or 3 girls at a time, and Kathy told me I could spank her anytime and that she would do anything with anybody I told her to. I mean I'm not hurting in the sex department, I doubt that there is another 15 year old in the USA that gets as much as I do. That didn't make me feel any better about mom's refusing me. I had learned from Kathy and the girls and that one outing we had with Sally that it was a lot of fun to fuck with people's mind. I grudgingly agreed with mom as my mind was saying, you will pay me for this delay in granting my wishes. Well as dad always said, women, cars, food, it's the results that count! Who cares what they say or think about you as long as they buy the burger, buy the car or fuck your brains out? As I told mom that I loved her too much to not disagree with her rules; I was thinking of the day to come when I promised myself that mom will walk around all day with my cum drying and crusting on her face, hell maybe I'll take her out with that dried cum on her face, that would show her who's the boss.

I went to school, promising myself that mom was going to get a helluva workout tonight. I was walking to a table in the cafeteria with my mystery meat and the next think I knew I was in an ambulance!

They told me I had been hit with the edge of a tray by that asshole from our double date! He blindsided me because his dad had been arrested. I never had a chance to raise a fist. The school overreacted and sent me to hospital in a 911 ambulance. As I was coming around and discovered where I was, the fact that I WAS IN AN AMBULANCE SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! The EMT reassured me that I wasn't dieing and would live to fight again, hopefully better than I did this time!

"There's a girl riding up front with my partner, I'm told she dragged the guy that whacked you, not only off of you but kneed him in the nuts, The police are taking him in, we looked at him, for what its worth, he's going to hurt a lot longer than you are"

I tried to get up, and then I felt my ribs, "OHHH'

"Yeah, you may have a broken rib; he must have put the boots to you. Lay still till we get a doc to check you out, I think you're just bruised but he's gonna be the guy that knows."

It turned out that I had bruised ribs, but I did get 5 stitches and some superglue to close the cut above my ear from where that fucker Johnny hit me with a lunch tray. I was just done getting my stitches when mom came sailing in. She had called our family doctor and he was on the way in, she had called dad, he was flying back as she babbled. Some one in administration had recognized mom as she came in and here came the hospital administrator, the head of emergency services, and as I found out later, head of surgery and the top plastic surgeon in the hospital. It does pay to give, and raise, a lot of money for your local hospital. By the time everyone had convinced mom that I was in no danger of dying or being permanently injured I tried to get up and was pushed back down. Just as I was going to complain one of the EMTs walked in dragging Marty, "Mrs. Grand, I thought you'll like to meet the person that stopped your son's beating."

Oh Boy, mom, Marty and I all knew that the other two knew who was who and who was doing what to whom and so on. Mom was pretty cool, "Well I don't know how to thank you, but if you'll give me your address I'm sure my son will find something suitable in the way of a reward for such a fine act of heroism"

Marty showed she could play too,"Oh Mike knows my address from school, and I didn't do anything for a reward. You have a very nice son and I wasn't going to let some lowlife hit him for no reason. I'm sure if that John hadn't blindsided him, Mike could have done more than just take care of himself. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to call to have someone pick me up."

Nothing would do except for mom to lean on one of the policemen to give Marty a lift home. I don't know if the cops do that for everybody, but in our town the cops do a lot for our family. The doctor wanted to keep me overnight and mom wanted me to go home with her. By that time the family doctor had arrived and convinced mom that although he didn't believe there would be and adverse effects, he'd be happier if I spent the night in the hospital, just so we'd be near any needed equipment in case of a delayed reaction to the head blow. So now mom had to have a spare bed moved into my room so she could spend the night. Now you know I was just the patient, so I had no say in any of this. The floor nurse and the aides had to swear an oath they would not leave me alone for a second while mom went home for a change of clothes. While mom was gone I called Kathy, Marty wasn't home yet and instantly Kathy was worried. Nothing would do except I explain the whole thing, including how Marty had saved my butt and warn Kathy to not worry about the squad car delivering her daughter. Kathy wanted to come see me and I explained my mom was going to spend the night at the hospital so that wasn't such a good idea. Before she hung up Kathy suggested I try to talk my mom into one of those hospital gowns with no back and see what happens, she hung up laughing.

Mom came back with some at home clothes on and an overnight bag. As she was arraigning her stuff there was a knock and the hospital dietitian introduced herself and asked what we would like for dinner and breakfast in the morning. While they were having one of those on the one hand but hen on the other conversations that women seem to enjoy and I tend to zone out on, I busied myself flicking through the limited channels avail to the sick and dying. While doing that I was thinking, I'll have to ask dad how much a year do you have to give to a hospital to get specially cooked meals.

Right after dinner, which was very good by the way, Mom changed into some granny type nightgown and offered to lie in bed with me and watch TV. Well the blow to the head, certainly didn't damage my libido, instant erection! I started grabbing for mom, and she was out of the bed in a shot. "No way Buster, these nurses are in and out of here all the time. Get that out of your mind, right now!" So there I lay, with an electrically adjustable bed and my mother so close but oh so far. After the 10 PM news mom disappeared down the hall and came back to close the door behind her and turn out the lights. By the reflection from the TV I stared as she slipped her granny gown over her head.

As she slid into bed next to me she Explained, "I told the nurses down the hall that I was a very light sleeper and I didn't want to be disturbed unless it was for a medical reason. You have no scheduled pills or tests until tomorrow morning." Hospital beds are not all that exciting; they aren't geared to bend in the right direction at the right places. But we managed! In fact we managed three times. The sex, the actual act with my mother was such a turn on that it was all I could do not to cum every time I just got the head of my dick in her. I guess it was a good thing for mom that we were in a hospital, because we were limited in what we could do and how vigorous we could do that! We stuck with the basic first three standards missionary dog fashion and cowgirl. The least appealing to me is missionary, too much work, not enough visual stimulation, best part of it is the sense of covering the woman; dog fashion is a turn on for me because I love asses, if I had my way I would probably just spank and ass fuck every woman I'll ever meet; cowgirl is also a visual delight, you get to look at a woman from crotch to head, watch her boobs bounce, you can kiss and squeeze those tits, you can kiss the girl, I always like to slid a hand in between me and the girl and give her clit a little added action; some girls, like mom like to reach down and touch the joining of prick and pussy to get the full impact of the entire thing, With mom, as I reached down to join her hand in touching the two of us, she pulled her hand back, quickly licked her fingers and then took both hands and cupped her tits to stop them from bouncing all over the place! I was trying to move my head up to suck on one of those lovelies as she smiled and keep her girls slightly out of reach of my lips. I finally grasped her around the neck and pulled her to me so I could not only kiss those lovely tits but I could move up and shove my tongue in her mouth, but as I did I took my other hand and reached for her butt and got a fingertip into her ass. And that concluded our sexual activities for the evening. After the lust in me had gone down my side reminded me I had been kicked in the ribs.

After a slow recovery of my breathing, it hurt to take deep breaths; mom helped me to the washroom and got us both cleaned up and dammit! I slept alone again; I begged, mom was adamant; no way would she take a chance on somebody walking in on us. I made another mental note; mom was starting to have a lot of things she was going to have to pay for when we were finally alone together.

As it turned out, she had a good idea; dad was at the hospital before 6AM. I woke up to find him sitting in the chair the chair that had been wedged into a corner to make way for mom's bed. As I went to go to the bathroom, the ribs reminded me they had been kicked yesterday, dad helped me to get up, and once moving I seemed OK. Dad wanted to know what happened and I had to tell him I didn't know as I had been blindsided. As we waited for the doctors, who we were assured were on their way. I thought mom had swung some weight yesterday, but this morning people were scrambling to be sure dad didn't need anything. While the various doctors were approving my release dad was on the phone full time. As we driving home he told us some of the things he had accomplished.

"Thought you'd like to know where that asshole and his family stand this morning. Our lawyers are suing for damages, the insurance company has put a lien on their bank accounts based on the idea they are going to sue them for your hospital cost. The lien probably won't stand up, but in the mean time, they don't have any money, certainly none to go his bail. I also let the local bail bondsmen know that I would be unhappy if they wrote a bond for that shit. The sheriff has transferred that asshole who hit you from juvenile to the adult wing. That should give the little shit an attitude adjustment. I've got our bank watching their mortgage, one day late, we foreclose! Now, we'll get you home, and you rest for a day or so before you go back to school, I want to be sure that everyone in town knows what happens if they mess with my family! That way, you won't have any more trouble in school."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.