My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

Kathy had rehearsed us well; as Sally tried to see what was going on, I in effect put her in a figure 4 head lock, keeping her mouth on my cock. If anything she got better, her constant swallowing was forcing my dick further into her throat, not to mention that the swallowing was very, very hot! I had my arms around her thighs and was no longer licking, I thought that little love bites would make her more active and I was right! The more she thrashed the further my dick went into her mouth.

I was struggling to keep both Sally's mouth on my dick and her ass facing up because Kathy had warned me about what was coming. Kathy had her belt out of her jeans and gave two big lashes to Sally's ass. When Sally started to scream my dick bottomed out in her throat. I could not have got my dick any deeper than it was already. Now Kathy was yelling for the two of us to get us, Sally was choking and tears were coming out of her eyes, I let her head go and we both somehow got upright sitting on the edge of the bed. Now Kathy whacked Sally on the thigh, "Stand up you two, what the fuck is going on here?"

Now we went through the whole cockamamie story.

Sally said, "Marty said it was all right."

Marty said, "All you said was you wanted to talk."

I tried to talk and was told to shut up.

Then Kathy asked Marty, "You said it was OK?"

Marty hemmed and hawed but said yes.

Kathy yelled, "Then get your clothes off, you're no better than these two!"

As Marty was stripping, Kathy said, "You're going to get it now, this ain't your house, I get to say who comes over, not you."

Kathy grabbed a nude Marty's arm and said, "Over my knee, young lady, now!"

Kathy had her across her knees in no time, "Mike, sit beside me; hold her arms, and you, Sally? Other side of me and hold her legs, no kicking!"

It only took 5 swings with that belt and Marty was close to an academy award, "No more, please, I'm sorry, he did it, not me, stop! It's her fault no more please, what can I do?", as her denial continued, Marty started getting really horny, or at least she sounded that way. Her "Oohs" went from pain to lust in no time at all. I made a mental note; never ever believe what these women tell you, they are too good as actresses for me to believe a word.

Great actress that she is, Kathy said, "I don't believe this, my own daughter, getting off on being spanked! You there, Sally, stick two fingers in her, see how wet she is!

Sally truly looked as if she was going to die, "What, Uhh"

Kathy, doing her best Ilse Koch impression yelled, "You shut up, I haven't got to you yet! You heard me; two fingers up her pussy, how wet is this tramp daughter of mine?" Sally actually jumped when Kathy said she wasn't done with her, but one hand came off Marty's calf and started up towards her crotch.

"Come on bitch, we don't have all day, jam those fingers in that pussy now!" Well jam she did, Sally was scared shitless of Kathy, Marty jumped but even I could see from the other side that she was real slick and there was no resistance to the invading fingers. "Shove bitch, get them all the way in!" I could see Marty's ass bulging from where Sally's fist was shoving those fingers into that oh so lovely little pussy. Now Marty was moaning and it wasn't from pain. I was holding her arms but watching her ass when she turned her head towards me and winked!

"OK take those fingers out, let's see how wet this little cunt of a daughter is?" When Sally pulled out, Marty gave a sign of loss that was worthy of any soap opera. Sally held her hand up to the all dominant mother in the room. A hand crowned with two glistening, almost dripping fingers.

Kathy said, "Look at her, sopping! Now you there, Sally, lick those fingers clean and stick them back in my horny daughter's cunt." Poor Sally her eyes were darting everywhere, looking for an escape, but Kathy was to have none of it. Do it, Do it now bitch or you'll be over my knee and I won't let up till you bleed!" Well Sally sure remembered those couple of whacks from earlier, she really sucked her fingers clean, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the taste either, as she really got them very clean, then she took them out and after a quick show to momma slide them right into Marty again.

Marty gave a little sigh and a wiggle to settle the fingers into her cunt as momma said, "I'm going to finish her punishment, you tell me if she cums. Then when I'm done with her, we'll discuss your punishment."

With that Momma started on her daughter's ass, I could tell she wasn't really putting her shoulder into it but I was glad it was Marty and not me. Right away Marty was squirming and moaning, "Momma, she playing with me, I'm going to cum!"

Kathy turned on Sally, "Are you finger fucking my daughter? You lezzy cunt, I'll give you something to play with!" As quick as a wink, Marty's off mom's lap and Kathy has the apprentice lez over her lap. "Mike, hang on to this little bitch, Marty, you let her legs go, you're in deep shit" With that the spanking started on a new bottom.

Now it was Sally's turn to wail, "No, don't spank me, I was just teasing her, I didn't mean anything!"

"OK Marty, you play with her lezzy little puss, I'll spank her, and we'll see which one makes her cum first. My dick was ready to explode; I was beginning to think of those overcooked sausages you see with the split skin. I took Sally's hands and put them on my dick. She put a death grip on my cock and at least that took some of the strain off me. This whole scene was an eye-opener to me. Are all women into some pain and domination? I knew that Kathy was holding back with her belt, but I could also see that the spanking had turned on the two girls, Marty from getting it and Sally from watching and now that Sally was getting her ass tanned she was going off into some other orgasmic dimension! Where I had welcomed her hand on my dick, I was now prying her fingers off me as she was trying to squeeze, no crush my dick.

I finally grabbed her head and shaking her by the chin said," Let go bitch, or I'll hurt you"

As she eased up on her death grip she begged through her sobs, "Please Mike, make her stop, please, no more; I'll be good, no more, what does she want, help me!" I guess I am a perverted piece of shit. But listening to Sally begging was an additional turn on for me. By now Sally was all over the place, trying to dodge that belt and reacting to those active fingers in her pussy.

Kathy was smiling as she started belittling Sally, "My little Lez, look at her hump that puss, you like that don't you, you cunt?" That was my cue.

"Uun, Kathy, look if she is a lez would you feel better if she ate your pussy? I mean just to show she was sorry? I mean would you stop hitting her if she really apologized with her mouth?" And then I grabbed Sally by the hair, "Honey would you do that, just to show how sorry you were, I mean if you did and Kathy would promise not to spank you anymore?

Sally was hyperventilating and sobbing; pretty close to hysterics and was sobbing, "What do what, yes, what ever, just stop, please"

I explained, "You have to apologize to Kathy, on your knees with your face in her pussy. You got to lick her and tell her how happy you are she's not hitting you anymore, is that OK?"

"Oh yes, anything!"

Bang! That was Sally hitting the floor as Kathy stood up, "Now. Bitch, take off these jeans and my panties, NOW!' Sally was scrambling to obey on her knees and she had both jeans and panties off in a flash. Kathy reached out a hand and put it on top of Sally's head as she lifted one leg then the other. She didn't have to say a word; Sally was now in her role as she helped Kathy get out of the last of her pants. Kathy fell back on the couch and spread her legs, "Here, you two, hold my legs open, and you get in there and start licking!" I guess Marty had been right about Sally, because she just dove in, and that was one sopping wet cunt. When her pants had come down we could all see how wet Kathy was and you could smell her arousal, smell her even over the other two excited pussies in the room. Sally had moved her hands up to Kathy's hips to pull herself further into her tormentor's pussy. After a couple of minutes of very active cuntlapping Kathy told me to get Sally's head up. I pulled Sally by the hair, as she looked up confusedly I noticed no tears but a well cunt smeared face. "What..."

"Tell me, you little cunt, you like this pussy?"

Now with a quivering chin, Sally sputtered out, "Yes, yes ma'am, I like it, I like your pussy. Please can I go back, don't hit me any more"

Kathy reached with one hand and with a finger squeegeed some juice off Sally's face as she brought the finger to Sally's lips the poor girl just Hoovered it into her mouth. I watched as Sally stared right at Kathy sucking her finger for all she was worth. Sally was being sure that Kathy knew she was broken! From now on Kathy was her boss. "You are going to eat my daughter's cunt aren't you? Without taking the finger out of her mouth Sally nodded vigorously. "We can't let you get all gay on us, if I tell you; you're going to take care of Mike here aren't you?" An even more vigorous nod this time. "OK Mike let her go back to work. Now bitch; your ass depends on how well you make me come, then you're going to do my daughter, and while you're doing that Mike'll do you." I couldn't be sure but I think Sally was nodding yes as she loved Kathy's puss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.