Accept No Substitute - Cover

Accept No Substitute

Copyright© 2009 by Bakerman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Younger man, older woman recipe for action since time began. Oh and what action.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Group Sex  

My mother, Suzy's, friend Lynn dropped by to visit, breaking the silence that had covered the house for most of the morning. I was sitting on the sofa texting friends, listening to some tunes and generally just hanging out. Due to a little driving problem I was currently unable to take my car anywhere. Lynn had not been to see my mother for a while and they talked about how she was getting along since the divorce.

My parents had been divorced for about 6 months and while I usually lived with my father, at this particular time I was holidaying with Mom. I tried to block out the conversation as Lynn asked Mom about dating anyone lately. Mom mentioned she had been on a few dates but really had not met anyone who she was interested in. Maybe I should tell her I had heard Dad banging every young women that came near our house. Lynn told her to forget Mr Right and find some one to give her a good humping. Lynn laughed at her own joke while Mom quickly changed the subject.

Mom told Lynn that she had been shopping earlier today and found the sexiest shoes. Mom bent over to pick up a shoebox from floor, her back facing me and is only natural I gave her legs and arse a look. Mom is late 30's and in great shape. She works out a few days a week and at the moment was wearing a sleeveless grey dress that clung to her curves and finished well above the knee.

As she bent over, exposing the tops of her stockings, I felt a stirring in my pants. I had become aroused checking out my mother and casually pointed my phone cam in her direction and snapped off a picture. I began to re-arrange the front of my pants to move my cocks into a more comfortable position before my mother saw my tented shorts. I didn't notice that Lynn had seen my action and reaction.

I put a magazine over my lap as Mom sat back down to show her friend her new 6 inch high, black stiletto pumps. "Wow," says Lynn, "they are hot, put them on and give us a show". Mom blushed and kicked off her other shoes and slipped each pump onto a stocking clad foot. She did a little catwalk move as she modelled the shoes. Lynn commented on how they made Mom's legs look long and sexy and then asked me to give a guys opinion.

I mumbled that they were cool and hot at the same time. I felt my face flush with embarrassment. Lynn gave a hoot and whistle at how I had come over all shy when talking about a womens legs and then Mom asked "Do you really think so?" I think Mom felt a bit embarrassed by it all as well.

Lynn is a few years younger than my mother and is a fun loving red head who I remember being a dancer at clubs around town. She was wearing a navy pantsuit that defined the shape of her arse, while the matching jacket was worn over a white t-shirt that was stretched to cover her ample bosom.

The reason Lynn had come over was to suggest that they should go shopping together some time soon; Mom thought that would be fun. Lynn had only just moved to a place near ours so another thing she wanted was some help at her house but seeing as I was just sitting around maybe I could come with her and give her a hand and leave Mom with some quiet time alone.

Lynn's house was not that far away I could have jogged over in about ten minutes. I followed her from the car to the door, checking her rear out as we went. She told me to sit on the sofa while she got some drinks and changed into something more suitable for the work she wanted to do. Looking around I could see a number of suitcases and unpacked boxes, looked like a bit of a workout for me.

If I only guessed what type of workout!

She went to her bedroom and changed her clothes.

I found out later she had put on a garter belt, dark stockings, matching black satin bra and panties, finishing off with glossy black high heeled, open toed shoes.

When she walked back in I was at first shocked, then she asked me if I liked the way she looked, and did I like older women and was I ready to get the fucking of a lifetime.

I answered yes to everything.

Lynn told me she saw how I looked at my mother when she had bent over and when she wore the stilettos. She asked me to pretend that she was my mother and to do all those nasty young boy things to her. She at first sat next to me and began kissing me with wide open mouth kisses. She chewed on my lip and covered my face with trails from her tongue. Her tongue went in my ear as her hand rubbed my cock through the fabric of my shorts. Any thoughts I may of had of backing out vanished and I surrendered to the charms of an older woman.

Feeling that my cock was getting hard Lynn straddled me. She put a hand between us and felt my cock in my pants as it strained to be released from its confines. Sitting across my lap she grabbed the side of my head and jammed it between her boobs. I licked and kissed each mound of flesh feasting on them like a last meal.

Next she grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it off starting to kiss my chest and nibble on my nipples as a return for kissing hers. I reached around and fondled her panty covered arse while letting her kiss and bite her way down my chest. As she slid down my hands slid up her back until I reached her bra which I undid and with a little wiggle of her shoulders slipped it off and presented me with a fine view of her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.