Abby and Amber - Cover

Abby and Amber

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Abby and Amber are sex slaves. Charlie and several other New Samurai rescue them from their old Master, Harold, along with several other girls. Harold has beaten the pair under the assumption that it will cause them to abort their pregnancy. Charlie and the girls have some interesting times before visiting the girls' parents. Then it really gets interesting.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Abby broke the silence, with a question for Amber.

“Am would you watch Betty for me. I really need to take Charlie up to our room for a while.” She had been rubbing her thighs together for a while and was really nervous.

“Sure Ab, go ahead,” Amber replied.

Abby took my hand and led me up the stairs to their old room. When we got to the room, she said it looked the same as when they were last here. She had been removing her clothes even before we entered the room. I knew what she needed, and removed mine also. We closed the door and Abby fell into my arms naked. She cried for awhile as I held her close.

“Little One, it’s over,” I whispered in her ear. “Try to forget it. Think of the better times you have now.” I led her over to the bed and gently lay her down on it. I covered her sweet body with kisses as she fought to recover. When she could speak again, Abby asked, “Make love to me, Charlie, long, slow, passionate love to ease the hurt.”

I lay next to her and started kissing, licking, and sucking on various parts of her body. She shook and trembled for a while. When I finally entered her, she just started to orgasm and kept it up for the entire time until she finally passed out and I came.

Downstairs, Belinda sat and watched Amber and the babies for a while.

“Amber, what are your sister and your husband doing upstairs?’ she asked, finally.

“Mama, it’s my sister and OUR husband, and they’re having sex. What else would they be doing?” Amber asked, confused by her mother’s question.

“What,” Belinda demanded, “just like that? No preliminaries! Just jump in the bed and go at each other, and you aren’t worried?”

“Mama, Ab and I both sleep together with Charlie every night. Sometimes we both have sex with him at the same time. At other times, Charlie will fuck one of us while the other watches. Some times Charlie fucks one of us while she eats the other. If we have worn poor Charlie out, which we did when we were pregnant, then we’ll have sex together, Abby and me.”

“Are you lesbians?” Belinda asked, in horror.

“No Mama. We are much to interested in Charlie and getting fucked by him to be lesbians. Sometimes we need more than one man can provide and we pleasure each other till we’re satisfied,” Amber told her. Belinda had started to cry. Tears were running down her cheeks, and her pussy was definitely leaking as testified by the spreading wet spot in her shorts.

“Mama, what’s the matter?” Amber asked, concerned.

“It’s all very well for you and your sister to come here with with your babies and tales about getting fucked every night. Your father has pretty much ignored me for the last three years. I haven’t had sex in nearly a year, and I need some love,” Belinda wailed in misery.

Amber gave the two babies sleeping on the sofa a long tentative look before moving over to her mother on the love seat. She sat down next to her, leaned over and gentle kissed her on the lips. This led to more kisses and her hands on her mother’s large breasts. Sometime later in the throes of her passion, Belinda didn’t hear Abby screaming out her orgasm. She was way too busy screaming out her own.

All of this noise did not go unnoticed by the two still on the sofa though. Betty and Becky both woke up at the increased sound level and did what three month olds do best. They started screaming.

Belinda was still unable to even move after the orgasm Amber had induced in her. Amber herself was also dazed and had pussy juice allover her chin and mouth. Still after a short time, she managed to get over to the sofa and pluck one of the babies up and try to comfort it.

Shortly, Abby appeared at the bottom of the stairs, naked and with cum dripping down her leg. She was still breathing heavily. She was shocked to see her mother sprawled out on the love seat. Her blouse was open, and her breasts were exposed and still moist. Her shorts were on the floor along with her panties. There was pussy juice leaking down her thighs. Abby saw that she had a full bush.

Lastly, Amber was there holding her baby, and there was pussy juice all over her mouth and chin. Abby smiled and picked up her own daughter when she got to the sofa. She leaned into Amber and licked her chin and then kissed her. There was the definite taste of pussy.

“Did you two have as good a time as Charlie and I did?” she inquired, with a grin.

“As good a time, no,” Amber told her, “but it wasn’t bad either. Mama hasn’t had much attention while we were gone, Ab. We need to teach her a few things so she can keep daddy interested.”

“Since you are better dressed than I am,” Abby said, “go out to the car and get our bag of toys, and you better get the diaper bags, too. It feels like someone has done something in her diaper. Yours probably has too.”

Amber adjusted her clothes and cleaned her face. Then she went out to the car and returned with the necessary bags. The dining room table was cleared and the diapers changed. They definitely needed it.

When Belinda recovered enough to notice, she was upset that Abby was going around the house naked and had cum dripping down her thighs. It wasn’t until she sat up that she realized that her own shorts were now on the floor, and there was pussy juice on her thighs. She turned a very bright red in embarrassment. She retrieved her shorts but left the damp panties on the floor after using them to clean up her thighs. She went to supervise the diaper change, but was lost with these new disposable pinless diapers. She thought that her daughters did a credible job though.

Once the babies were changed and had had a little snack, they went back to sleep. Abby and Amber took them upstairs and put them in their old bed with plenty of pillows around them. Belinda had gone to the kitchen and prepared lunch. When the girls and I came downstairs, we all had lunch. Then the girls took their mother up to her room for a while with their bag of toys.

I sat on the sofa and turned the television on. I knew that they would be a while. Luckily, Belinda had cable TV. I tried to watch a movie. Two hours or so later, the women returned to the living room. I had had a really difficult time concentrating on the movie. The periodic screams kept distracting my attention. The women all appeared somewhat flustered.

Abby appeared to be in charge just then, because she was the one that asked me to help them.

“Charlie, help us rearrange the furniture, please,” Abby asked. We moved the love seat so that it faced the front door, and moved the long sofa into the love seat’s old location. Then the women took me upstairs. Abby and Belinda returned to the living room with the babies.

Amber was left in the girls’ old room with me. She closed the door and then jumped right into my arms. She didn’t even bother to remove her clothes. Her need was upon her, and all she was interested in was getting fucked – hard and fast. I obliged her. All of those screams, that I had heard, had gotten me hard also. Neither of us lasted very long, and neither of us was totally satisfied when we were done.

We lay there in each others arms for a while. Then I started kissing, licking, and sucking all over her sweet body. Amber shivered with desire. I kept it up for about twenty minutes. Amber was ready, but I was still somewhat limp. Amber told me to lay back and she started to lick and suck my cock back to life.

Soon she pulled me over on top of her, locked her feet behind my back, and pulled me down to kiss her. We glided together, back and forth, in and out. Long slow passionate strokes accompanied by a lot of kissing and sighing. It went on for a long time. Amber went rigid under me several times before we both finished together. We lay there for a time recovering.


When Bill, Abby and Amber’s father and Belinda’s husband, arrived home, he was greeted by an unusual sight. It stopped him dead in his tracks just inside the living room door. The furniture had been rearranged, and his wife of just over twenty years was lying back on the love seat. Her blouse was open revealing her large breasts. There was a small baby lying on her chest with one nipple in its mouth. It appeared to be asleep.

One of his daughters was reclining on the sofa naked with a baby sucking her breast greedily!! WHAT, both of his daughters had disappeared thirty-two months ago. How could one of them be here now with a baby and naked to boot?

Before he could even say anything or move, his other daughter came down the stairs. She was as naked as her sibling on the sofa, and there was a man behind her who only had shorts on.

At the same instant both girls said, “Hello, Daddy.”

This was all before he even had time to recover form the shock of seeing them naked and his wife in such a state of undress. He wasn’t allowed time to recover either, because what Belinda told him next from the love seat didn’t allow it.

“Bill, I need you to take me upstairs, and fuck my brains out. Now, damm it! If you can’t or won’t, I’ll leave here when the girls do, and divorce you. The girls have assured me that they can find someone to keep me properly fucked and give me another baby.”

Bill just gasped at his wife in wonder. She sat up then, and moved her feet to the floor. He could now see the large black dildo stuffed in her pussy as she had spread her legs when she lowered them to the floor. She was still holding the baby at her breast. Bill finally found his voice.

“Belle, what has come over you?” he demanded. “I have never seen you like this, and when did the girls show up? Who is this man with them? Why, the hell, are all of you NAKED?” he demanded in frustration.

Belinda wasn’t going to be distracted.

“Bill, take me upstairs and fuck me, now,” she told him. “If not, you won’t get any explanation, and will have to make your own dinner as I will be leaving with the girls and Charlie as soon as they get dressed.”

Bill was flabbergasted. Belle had never spoken to him like that before or demanded sex like that, either. What had changed her so and since this morning. He moved toward his wife with the intent of calming her down and finding out what was going on.

Belinda was in no mood to be calmed down or put off. The girls had shown her many things that she had never known about sex or done. They had induced several strong orgasms in her during their instruction session. They had given her their bag of sex toys, saying they could get more in the city. They had also left her in real need of a good fucking by a man.

Since Bill was the only man that she had ever had sex with, she had turned down the offer of Charlie to satisfy her. If Bill couldn’t or wouldn’t fuck her and satisfy her, she was determined to leave with the girls. She needed satisfaction badly and a lot of love to make up for the last three years. Another baby was very appealing also. Her grandchildren had awakened a deep longing in her when she held them.

So when Bill came toward her, this is what he heard her ask.

“What’s it to be, Bill, sex or an empty house?” Belinda demanded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.