Abby and Amber
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Abby and Amber are sex slaves. Charlie and several other New Samurai rescue them from their old Master, Harold, along with several other girls. Harold has beaten the pair under the assumption that it will cause them to abort their pregnancy. Charlie and the girls have some interesting times before visiting the girls' parents. Then it really gets interesting.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Abby grabbed my hard cock and swung her right leg over my body and lowered herself toward my erection. She guided it to her entrance with her one good hand. When she got me there, she sank down and in a single stroke took me in. She sighed and closed her eyes as she came to rest. I was fully in her. There was a broad smile on her face and a look of satisfaction as she sat there. A shiver ran through her body.

That was the last thing I saw for a while as Amber had moved up and now positioned herself to sit on my face, blocking out my view of everything but her sweet pussy. Abby started rocking back and forth on my cock as Amber planted herself firmly on my face. I reached up with both hands and cupped her breasts, as I started to lick her slit.

This continued for four or five minutes. Then I realized that Abby was crying. I was still buried deep in her, but she had stopped moving. I stopped licking Amber and dropped my hands from her breasts. It took her a few seconds to realize what had happened. When she did, she rose off my face and turned toward her sister.

“Ab, what’s the matter? Are you hurt?”

“Am, I can’t balance. Every time I move, I feel like I am going to fall off. I need him soo,” she moaned through her tears.

“Ab, change with me. The Master will be able to hold on to you here. You can have him alone for the next time today,” Amber whispered to her sister. Abby continued to cry but agreed.

Amber was up in a flash and helped her sister to move up to my face, turned her around, and lowered her down on it. I reached up and steadied her by grasping her hips as she lowered herself onto my face. I held her steady as I started to lick up the juices that were running out of her still dilated pussy. Abby continued to cry quietly as I licked her. Soon she started to squirm on my face and her body started to shake.

“Yes, yes ... y ee sssss,” she squealed. I held her steady by grasping her hips tightly. She and Amber leaned toward each other and kissed passionately.

Amber had seated herself by dropping straight down on me and was moving on my cock through all of this; back and forth; up and down; and combinations of the above. With the girls in that passionate kiss, their moans and squeals were cut off, absorbed by each others mouth.

Amber’s movements became more frenzied as her orgasm built in her belly. Soon she broke the kiss with Abby, and just screamed.

“Yes, yes ... Oh God y ee ssss.” Her body shook and her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vice. That was all I could take and I started pumping cum into her sweet cunt as I buried myself all the way in her. Abby was unable to steady Amber and she collapsed to the side as she had lost all control when she went rigid during her orgasm.

As I was trying to recover my breath from my own orgasm, I noticed that Abby was coming again as a large quantity of girl juice squirted onto my chin and mouth, a second time. Abby fell off of me on to her left or least injured side. Shortly, Amber started moving around. She turned so Abby could lick her pussy while she was sucking my cock clean. I turned on my side and raised one leg to make things easier for her, and went back to eating Abby’s pussy. We had a real nice daisy chain going. In short order both girls were screaming, shaking, and coming again, and I was pretty hard also.

It took the girls some little while to calm down and their breathing to recover. Amber kept her hand wrapped around my cock. Even her hand felt good. When Amber was able to talk again, she whispered to me, “Please, Master, now you must do Abby. She still needs you so.”

Abby was still lying with her head toward the foot of the bed. I moved up her body and then moved her more to the center of the bed. Amber in the meantime had moved to the far side of the bed and wrapped herself around one of the long body pillows that I keep on the bed.

Abby’s legs were already open, as I moved between them. She was still wet from my licking and her orgasms. I moved into her in one swift, hard stroke. Abby quickly wrapped her legs around me and pulled me to her with her one good arm. The cast was lying against my side. As she held me against herself, she whispered, “Please Master, do me hard and deep. I need to feel you cum in me so badly.”

I pulled back and slammed into her, going as deep as I could. She wanted sex not love, and that is what I gave her, hard, fast, and deep. She started returning thrust for thrust as her hips moved all over the bed.

“Harder ... faster ... deeper ... yes ... yes ... Oh God, y ee sss.” she screamed after a short time and was moaning, also. Her hips came up off the mattress and she went rigid under me. I continued to stroke into her, but slower and gentler. Her breathing was ragged, and her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the after glow.

“Thank you, Master. That was so nice,” she whispered, after a time

“Are you ready for more?” I asked.

“Oh yes, Master. I am ready to continue,” she sighed. I picked up the pace. I knew I would be a while yet as I had only cum a short time ago in Amber. I kept the pace slow for a while. It was only a little time before Abby started moving under me again. We picked up the pace gradually.

After a while we were slamming into each other again. Abby had her legs around me, and her feet locked behind my back again as she started to scream.

“Yes, faster ... deeper ... faster ... Oh ... God ... yeessss,” she screamed, as her orgasm hit her full tilt. Her hips came up from the mattress, and she went rigid under me again.

That was all that I could stand and I slammed into her one last time, as deep as I could get in her now rigid body, and dumped a full load of cum into her womb, as I had hit her cervix when I buried myself in her. Shortly Abby collapsed to the mattress again, and I fell off to her good side. We were both wasted and fighting for breath.

I was still lying there regaining my breath when I felt a pair of soft lips and a tongue start to lick and clean my cock. Amber had moved from the side of the bed and was licking me clean. When she finished, I drew her up and kissed her for a while. After a bit, she started to wriggle and whispered, “Please, Master. I must finish Ab now. Please allow me to do that.” Abby was still lying beside me with her eyes closed.

“Yes, go ahead, Little One,” I told Amber. She moved over and started to lick her sister’s pussy clean. I watched as Abby’s eyes flew open, and she started to moan. After a time, Amber moved around and the two girls licked each other in a classic 69 pose. They pleasured each other for a while until both came again noisily. Amber collapsed over to Abby’s least injured side, and both girls fell asleep cuddled up to each other.

I lay there for a few minutes longer wondering what kind of fools their previous Masters had been to let them go, and to not treat them right when they had them. These girls were truly marvelous. How had I been so lucky as to be their new Master? My next thought was that I was going to have to improve my diet or these girls were going to fuck me to death. God, what a way to go though. After these musings, I too slipped into a dreamless sleep that lasted several hours.

It was 7 PM before we were back in the world again. I was definitely hungry. I asked the girls what they wanted for dinner. They looked at me in confusion. Abby started to pout and then to cry. Amber followed shortly. I was mystified.

“Girls, what’s the matter?” I asked, confused.

“The Masters always told us what to eat. We always received our food from them. We were never asked or given a choice. Why must we change now? We don’t know what to do!” Abby cried, despair plain in her voice. Both were producing large quantities of tears by now, so I knew the problem was serious. I hugged both of them to me and patted their backs lightly.

“Girls, girls, it’s all right,” I told them.

In a while, they settled down. I had a sweet girl in each arm. Their bare breasts were pressed against my chest and their heads were on my shoulders. God, they were just so fantastic, but that didn’t solve the problem.

“What was your favorite meal when you were in high school?” I asked them.

“A double cheese burger,” answered Abby.

“With fries and a cola,” added Amber.

“Would you like that for dinner?” I asked them.

“Could we, Master?” asked Abby, curious.

“Would it be allowed?” asked Amber in wonder.

“Yes, it’ll be fine, but we’ll have to go out. That means you’ll need to get dressed. You should also shower before you dress,” I told them.

There was a frown at the mention of clothes, but then they smiled at the idea of going out and eating. It had been a long time for them. I sent them off to their bathroom to get ready while I showered in the Master Bath. If we had showered together, we would never have gotten out of there, and their bathroom needed to look used anyway.

Then I remembered the cast. I went after them and reminded them about putting the plastic bag over the cast to keep it dry when they showered.

I was ready in twenty minutes. It took the girls forty-five minutes. There was much giggling that came from their room in that time. When they appeared, they were gorgeous. Both girls had on sleeveless peach colored blouses that showed off their breasts without looking trashy. Below them were gray skirts that showed off their still trim waists and flaring hips. The skirts came to just knee height. There were light sandals on their feet. They had brushed each other’s hair, and secured it with pins. They had also applied a little red lip gloss and some powder to lighten their freckles some. Abby of course had a light blue sling holding up the cast on her right arm. Both still had the bruises on their faces.

“Both of you girls look fantastic,” I told them.

“Thank you, Master,” they both whispered, eyes downcast.

“One thing, girls,” I told them. “It’s all right to call me Master here in the apartment, but when we go out, you must call me ‘Charlie’. People will not understand if you call me Master outside. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Charlie,” they both whispered, looking down at the floor again.

“Are you ready to go?” I asked them. They were. We went to the local big burger franchise place, ‘Mac Burger’. I parked on the side, and we went in. I ordered a double cheese burger with large fries and a medium cola. I had told the girls to order whatever they wanted when we were in the car. They were looking all around and their eyes were as big as saucers. They were whispering to each other right behind me. Finally, Abby addressed me.

“Charlie, can we get a shake instead of a cola?” she asked.

“Sure, Sweetie,” I told her, “whatever you want.” They ordered a cheese burger, fries and a shake each. Abby got a vanilla shake, and Amber got a strawberry shake. We took our meals to a booth near the back and ate in relative solitude as it was well after 8 PM and the place wasn’t very busy. The girls really enjoyed the meal. Apparently, it didn’t take a lot to make them happy, as long as they were well fucked. They sat and watched the few other customers for a while as they ate slowly. They still weren’t used to big meals.

It was almost 10 PM by the time we returned home. I suggested to the girls that we get some sleep as they had an OB/GYN appointment in the morning. They had been whispering in the back seat all the way from the burger place. Before we got into the bedroom, Abby came to me with a request.

“Please, Master,” she asked, “can you do Amber now? She has not had her second time, as I had this afternoon.”

I told her that I would try, and Abby immediately dropped to her knees, pulled my cock out of my shorts, and started sucking it. Soon she had me as hard as ever. Amber, in the meantime, had stripped off her clothes and was on her back in the bed with her legs spread.

I moved onto the bed and across to her. I started by kissing her lips, then her nose and eyes. I moved to her ears but that was as far as I got. Amber pulled me on top of her and wiggled around till my cock was at her entrance. She thrust her hips up and I slid into her. She was ready for a hard fucking and not slow loving. I did my best to oblige her by sinking all the way into her in one thrust. Her hips started moving immediately, and soon she was moaning and then went rigid under me. I continued at a slower pace till she had recovered.

I picked up the pace again when she recovered. She pulled me tight to her and wrapped her legs around me. We shared a long passionate kiss as I continued to move in her. There was another orgasm building in her belly and she started to squirm under me and thrust her hips on my down stroke. We pounded into each other for a while until she started to call out.

“Deeper ... yes, deeper ... Oh, God, yes deep ... eeeerrrrr,” she screamed. Her head came off the pillow, and she drew herself to me with her arms. Her mouth sought mine and we kissed again. She screamed her orgasm into my mouth as her hips came off the bed again and she went rigid.

Her clamping pussy set me off, and I came in her, as hard as I had that afternoon. Amber fell back to the mattress and I collapsed to her side. We were both wasted. Shortly Abby was there. She had also shed her clothes while we were busy. She started to gently lick and suck me clean. Then she turned to her sister and licked and sucked her clean also. Amber was so wasted that she could only play with her sister’s hair as she worked on her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.