The Cuisine Club
Dessert

Copyright© 2009 by Joe Mezza

Erotica Sex Story: Dessert - A young man discovers that the social food club to which his parents belong actually covers a very large, very sexy secret... and his world is changed forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

I was so lost in where the evening had taken me that I actually missed Monica's question.

"Uh ... what?"

She turned and appraised my naked body with some very hungry eyes, then took a step forward and placed her index finger on my chest.

"I asked, young man," she smirked, "if you'd ever had a girl put a condom on you with her mouth."

Aaliyah had gone to grab a few towels to use as blankets, at her mother's direction, so I was back in Maria's garden alone with Monica. Just standing in front of her tall, sinfully toned ebony body was intimidating enough. But her question practically had me flop-sweating with nervous energy.

"I, uh ... no, Mrs. Jenkins."

"Really... " Her voice trailed off seductively as her finger slowly traced down my chest to my waist.

"Then I think you'll like THIS!" She punctuated the word "THIS" with a firm grip on my cock. With her other hand, she held up the condom package she had grabbed earlier and snapped off the top with a flick of her wrist. Aaliyah took this moment to return with a couple of orange towels, and she spread them out on the grass.

Monica looked back at her daughter.

"First, some natural lubrication is in order. Aaliyah?" I had no clue what she meant, but as Monica moved her palm to my scrotum, Aaliyah leaned over us and spit right on the crown of my cock! Then Monica began sliding her daughter's saliva up and down my shaft like she was polishing jewelry. Once I recovered from the initial shock of it all, Monica's wet, massaging hands felt fantastic.

Monica formed an oval with her lips and placed the condom between them. Then she plunged her face forward on my dick. After she got about halfway down with her mouth, she finished the fitting with her fingers. The tight roll of the condom combined with the even tighter suction of Monica's lips created an intense sensation that I still don't quite know how to describe. Suffice to say that I was sad I hadn't gotten the full oral treatment from her during Tic-Tac-Blow.

Then Monica really went to work with her tongue, flicking just the very edge of my penis and the small pocket of space at the tip of the condom. I moaned lowly. After a full minute of this treatment, I was completely restored to a full erection, but I'd be lying if I didn't also mention that the dull ache I'd been feeling down low had gotten stronger. Monica looked back to her daughter.

"I think he's ready, if you are."

Aaliyah bit her lower lip, lost in anticipation. Finally, she nodded to her mom. Monica tapped me on top of my shoulders.

"Lay down on the blanket." Not being a complete idiot, I did as I was told.

Then Aaliyah straddled me and lowered her body onto my erection and my senses exploded. Almost involuntarily, I placed my hands on each side of her waist and pumped my hips skyward. She let out a small chirp of satisfaction and moved with each thrust. I suddenly felt the gentle weight of her entire body moving with each commanding upstroke, and had I not cum three times already that night, I probably would have popped right there. Instead, I grunted in ecstasy, if such a thing is possible to do.

After a couple minutes of this, Monica bent down to kiss me on the lips. I opened my mouth, and suddenly Monica's rather long tongue slid between my lips, straining to search every corner of my mouth. I'd French-kissed a girl at school before (I mean, you know, once), but the fact that Monica was the same age as my own mother seemed tantalizingly decadent. And that she was Frenching me while I was INSIDE her daughter ... good gosh. Again, the only thing keeping me from cumming at that point was fatigue. But what happened next tested even that.

Once she was finished kissing me, Monica lifted her face from mine, turned ... and moved right in to French-kiss her own daughter! Aaliyah accepted the kiss immediately, and from my vantage point I had a perfect angle to watch their tongues dance together. At this point, each of us was groaning and moaning and who knows what else. We were all lost in the moment.

When Monica and Aaliyah finished making out, I was overtaken by a sudden burst of erotic energy and sat up. I attached my lips to Aaliyah's nipple and began slobbering with my tongue. I was a clumsy lover at best, but Aaliyah seemed to like it.

"Oh, gaaaawwwwd, yes! Suck my nipple! Suckkkkkkk it!"

Okay, she really seemed to like it. I switched my attention to her other breast and repeated the same motions. Then Monica leaned in again and nibbled on the outer part of my ear, which was strangely enjoyable.

"Take her, Jimmy. Slam her to the ground and take her! Take my daughter!"

This was rapidly becoming insane, but in the state I was in, Monica's suggestion actually sounded like a good idea. I kissed Aaliyah once more, then I grabbed her by her waist and twisted our bodies to the ground, this time with me on top. Her eyes went wide with surprise, then narrowed again in lust.

"Is that all you got, little man?" For some reason, Aaliyah's taunting whisper drove me even further into a sexual frenzy, and I grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms like we had watched Dad do to Divya earlier. I moved in and Frenched Aaliyah again, and as our tongues probed into each other's mouths I felt Aaliyah cross her legs behind my back and lock me in place with her ankles; just like I had repeated Dad's move, she seemed to be mimicking Divya's maneuver.

With nothing left to do, I began bucking my hips in earnest, and it wasn't long until Aaliyah screamed-and I mean SCREAMED-into my ear with the biting bliss of a huge orgasm. Feeling her stomach and thighs pulse with pleasure beneath me finally had me on the edge of my fourth orgasm of the night (even as I sit here recounting this, it still hurts to even think about. FOUR TIMES! Ouch. I loved every second of it, of course, but still... ).

"I'm ... I'm gonna... " was all I had to say. Monica unlocked Aaliyah's legs and I pulled out. Aaliyah was still coming down from her orgasm, but she slid herself back a few feet as Monica violently ripped the condom from my cock. She got a hand on my organ (I assumed she was intent on "aiming" my big finish), but I couldn't hold out any more and began ejaculating. My eyes were tightly closed in pleasure, so I had no idea where I was shooting, but I felt myself producing more cum than I had any right to at that point in the evening.

When I was finally done, I opened my eyes to find Monica sliding the excess spooge from the tip of my urethra between her thumb and index finger, which she then placed into her mouth. She winked at me as she did this, and I surveyed the rest of the damage.

There was a small rope of cum starting at Monica's shoulder that was already pooling above her right breast. Then I examined Aaliyah. She had gotten the brunt of my attack, and several streaks of my cum trailed from her kneecaps down her calves and even to her bare feet.

"Damn, Jimmy! You don't play!" Aaliyah was smiling at me now, which was kind of a relief to me considering the mess I'd just left on her legs.

Then Monica performed yet another decadent act that I was not prepared for.

"Waste not want not, Ali." And with that, Monica ran her tongue over her own daughter's leg. Each swish of her tongue mopped up a portion of my cum trail until she got to Aaliyah's foot, which she plunged into her mouth, sucking each toe clean.

"Oh, gaaaawwwd, Moooom," Aaliyah cooed. She went back to Cloud Nine, and I could see that she wasn't lying about what she said earlier. Whether Aaliyah liked girls or not, her mother's oral ministrations were driving her wild.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.