The Cuisine Club
Sorbet

Copyright© 2009 by Joe Mezza

Erotica Sex Story: Sorbet - A young man discovers that the social food club to which his parents belong actually covers a very large, very sexy secret... and his world is changed forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

My response felt like it was caught in my throat.

"A ... Ness ... Nessa." I threw off my goggles and pumped my hands in the air. Nessa was smiling back at me, and I had completed a row. She reached for the marker and began signing my board.

"Well done, Jimbo."

I looked immediately to my left. Rod gave me a high five and pointed to Ross and Jordan. I turned to my right.

Both Ross and Jordan had been defeated. Ross had come all over Andrea Tanaka, who had proven to be his Achilles heel for the entire game. First, she had made him guess wrong in round one, then, here in round 6, she had finally pushed him over the edge with a repeat visit.

Over at Jordan's station, my stepmom, Catalina, had trampled over Jordan's willpower with an iron fist. Or, more probably, her extremely supple lips. Either way, Catalina's hair was lined with thick rivers of Jordan's cum. Reveling in their triumphs, Catalina and Andrea turned to each other and kissed deeply, their tongues dancing the conquered sperm deep into each other's throats.

I turned away, lest I suffer the same fate as Jordan and explode twice in stage one. Rod had already gotten up to stretch his legs. How he'd manage to not once pop his top that entire time, I'll never know.

Across the pool, there was a similar scene of carnage mixed with victory. Lincoln Gottweil had correctly identified Divya to complete a row, while both Gary Tanaka and Ted Lewis had ejaculated on their partners. Gary had finished on Maria, which gave her two "kills" on the evening. And my own Mom had caused Ted to lose his seed for the second time.

Jonas announced a fifteen minute break before round 2, after which he would announce the pairings.

Pairings? I made my way back up to Jonas to inquire further.

"Oh, congrats lil' Jimmy," he offered with a grin.

"Um, thanks. What sort of pairings were you referring to?"

He gestured dismissively with his hand. "Oh, don't worry about it. I got it all taken care of. Worked out perfectly."

I was really confused at this point. "What worked out perfectly?"

He laughed. "The women's bracket. We needed to narrow it down to three chicks per side, and we had six earn signatures, so we're good. We're gonna split you four up with two guys to a side, and you'll each have a board with three squares. First one to get three right wins. Should be fun." With that, Jonas hobbled his way back to the kitchen to get another drink.

My head was swimming as I mentally recalled the six women who had each earned signatures. Maria was leading with two and Kim had one, courtesy of me. Beverly Gottweil had finished off her own son, so she was in. And Andrea Tanaka and Catalina each earned a signature in the final round, along with ... Oh. Wow. That's when it hit me.

In fifteen minutes, there was a fifty/fifty chance that my own mother was going to blow me.

I'd seen Beverly suck her son Jordan six feet away from me, but now that I was forced to picture myself in that scenario, I thought my head would explode. It seemed so wrong, so ... taboo, and yet, I almost WANTED it to happen, like it could be the hottest thing in the world. It was just like the charged feeling I had gotten with Kim and, to a lesser extent, Catalina. Three women per side ... this was insane.

A few minutes later, Jonas sidled back with the Stage Two poster boards and handed me one. I was grouped with Dad. The board had one row with three boxes going from left to right. The boxes were labeled A, B and C.

Back near the pool, Andrea Tanaka was using an oiled rag to replace the 7 on Maria's forehead with a 3. Andrea turned and winked at me. She had a 2 on her forehead. Then she nodded towards the pool, and I saw Beverly Gottweil wading back in. She, too, looked up at me with a mischievous grin and pulled her bangs back. Her old letter G had been replaced by the number 1. I swallowed hard and scanned the party.

Kim, my Mom and Catalina were all laughing by a table of appetizers. Kim must have felt me staring, because she pointed at me and Mom and Catalina both looked over. That started their giggle fit all over again, but it almost knocked me to the ground. From left to right, Kim, my mom and Catalina had the letters A, B and C emblazoned on their foreheads.

Oh boy. This was going to get real interesting really fast.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.