Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Kristen:

We woke up slowly, each of us fondling something nearby, laying there comfortably in a nice afternoon haze of sexual bliss.

Amy said, "Hey, Mom, I got him hard again. Time to wake up."

That's my girl. I turned to Adam and, sure enough, his cock was at full mast.

"Oh, how nice, Adam," I said as I bent down and gave his rested cock a nice suck.

"Mmm, that feels good. Oh, yeah."

"Well, let Amy have a little, too," and I relinquished Adam's cock to my daughter who began to suck away enthusiastically.

"Not too quick, Amy. We have all afternoon."

So, Amy mounted his cock facing away and I mounted his face, facing away. We both rock back and forth in a slippery tempo of pleasure. I looked back and could see Amy was using all the muscles in her pelvis to tighten around Adam each time she pulled up. Good girl.

And, as you might imagine, Adam had a fantastic orgasm and filled my daughter's pussy with his happy cum. I could see some of the cummy juices squeezing out as she continued to move up and down.

In the meantime, Adam's face was buried between my legs as I scooted back and forth across his mouth. Oh, this felt so good. A man's lips and tongue always feel good on a woman's pussy. I'd heard other women say the knew men who wouldn't go down on them but, thankfully, I've never known any.

In the time Adam has been with us, he'd had his lips on a lot of pussy. I know I love it, always have since the first time when I was fourteen, and Amy has told me that she loves her pussy licked. Adam was her first and I knew he was good at it. Oh, I knew for sure. And he was bringing me to orgasm soon, I could feel it.

My orgasm came soon after Adam's and I got off him and leaned down to kiss his beautiful, wet and smiling face. Amy was down licking the traces of cum off his cock as he fingered her kneeling next to him.

"I want your tongue now, Adam, are you up for it?" asked Amy.

"You gave me such a great cum that I want to give you one, Amy, bring that beautiful little pussy to me."

Adam:

I decided at lunch to take one of the pills that Kristen gave me, Viagras, you know. Maybe it'd keep me hard longer. These two are more even that I can handle and I seemed to have a hard-on all the time.

So, I did get a very nice hard-on and my face felt warm and, as far as I could tell, the pill helped me keep an erection in spite of the two beautiful women trying to make my dick go limp, I wanted to keep myself as hard as I could to satisfy Amy and Kristen. They deserved it. Oh, did they so deserved it.

Kristen had me lay on her bed crossways in the middle and she and Amy got down, Amy with her pussy near my head, Kristen with her mouth near my cock. We just pleasured each other for I don't know how long. Kristen was licking and sucking my dick and she was masterful at it. I was licking Amy's pretty pussy while she stroked my face lovingly with her hand.

Soon, Kristen said, "Oh, you are nice and hard again. My turn, okay, Adam?"

"Oh, yeah, you want on top?"

"I love it and, Amy, you can find something for you to do with your tongue, can't you, Amy?"

"Oh, I'll try."

So, Kristen lowered herself onto my newly invigorated shaft and Amy squatted over my face, presenting me with what might be the prettiest pussy on earth. Certainly the prettiest I've ever seen. She had the most beautiful, compact body of any female I'd ever seen. And I loved each square inch. And I've licked every square inch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.